News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

commissions open

• 12 Replies

Offline thestupidgeek

commissions open
« on: February 26, 2021, 04:25:21 PM »
ok... I beg your pardon, it's not really commissions.... But let me explain

I try to write stories here on FCF, and if you like them, I can try to write some short stories if you want.
I need to practice, so I'll be happy to try to write the catfight you want

Mixed or only female, in boxing, wrestling, catfight, sexfight or NHB

just give the idea, describe the fighters, and I'll try to do my best. ^^
I can't assure you to write it quickly,
but I'll certainly work faster than for my own stories

have a good day ;)

Offline wer

Re: commissions open
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 01:43:17 PM »
Hello. Sorry for my English, but I use a translator. Two village girls enter the forest. Their villages are located opposite each other at a distance of 3-5 kilometers. To the south of them is a river, and to the northeast is a forest. Girls are 19-20 years old. The redhead is dressed: {alt} Blonde dressed: {alt} Blonde shoes: Redhead shoes: {alt}  The redhead was heading towards the hunters who lived in the third village northeast of her village. She had to bring them a pie with potatoes, onions, and chicken. And bread, and beer. It's not exactly beer, but it can be called beer. As usual, she went off the road to get berries, but met a bear who was eating berries. She was scared, but so was the bear. They ran in different directions. When she came to, she was already lost. The blonde also went to collect berries, flowers, herbs and mushrooms. She was in the woods from early morning until noon. The blonde was very hungry. And, as usual, she got a little lost because she was hungry. They met and began to search for a way out together. The relationship between them was calm and neutral.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 04:41:12 PM by wer »

Offline wer

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 02:51:52 PM »
But the longer they were together, the more the blonde's hunger grew. She asked to share a piece of cake that smelled delicious, but the redhead was relentless. She was a responsible girl, and although she was also hungry, she couldn't let the package go to waste. The blonde decided to steal a piece of cake while the redhead was distracted. The redhead noticed this and decided to stop the blonde. A fight ensued. During the fight, a basket of food and bags with herbs and mushrooms collected by the blonde were scattered in different directions. Their contents, too. They were rolling around, ripping each other's clothes off. They held each other by the hair. They rose, fell, and rose again. They no longer understood what was happening or where they were. Seeing nothing but each other, they moved quickly and randomly into the unknown. They were screaming, but out of fear and terror. They wanted to stop, take at least a short break and think a little about where they were, but they lost control of their bodies.

Offline wer

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 04:06:38 PM »
Their bodies seemed to operate automatically, and their minds were in turmoil, immersed in terror and fear. Their fight continued until they rolled into a shallow ravine. Lying not far from each other, panting, they looked at the evening sky. The stars were already beginning to appear, but the light of the setting sun was turning the clouds a light red and a little pink. They were naked, tired, hungry, wet, and dirty. All bruised and scratched, but still the main thing is that they came out of the forest. Although the terrain was recognizable, they were about halfway between the villages. It was getting chilly, and the way home was not close. Before going home, they decided to sit and relax for a while. During the break, they apologized to each other, quarreled, reconciled, and complained to each other about their problems. Then, without a word, they climbed out of the ravine, dusted themselves off, and walked in different directions, each to their own house.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 04:23:13 PM by wer »

Offline Throwaway76

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 05:02:02 PM »
Could you redo this battle from this anime.  https://youtu.be/ExYa3t4hgKQ

Instead of them talking for most of it, could it be changed to a nhb clothes ripping death fight where they both are nude bruised and bloodied by the end of the fight. They throw there guns away and instead use there fists and knives. Then after they rip each overs clothes off and are exhausted and bloodied from both scratching and slicing each other, they have a final nude catball fight on the floor where they wrestle each other for a knive until one dies from a final knife wound. The white hair girl should win but the fight should be even with them both wounded and struggling at the end. However the white hair girl should get the most punishent and the black hair girl with the big breast should have them all scratch up and bleeding. The white hair girl should also have her breasts bleeding too but more from the nipples from being bitten from because she has smaller breasts.
These girls are fully trained warriors so they should be hitting each other hard. They hate eachother so they can do whatever they can physically to harm the other. You can also change where they fight. It doesnt have to be on the train. A warehouse could be better if its helps you.

Thank you I hope my description helps you and was not too much. Im not the best when describing things
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 05:34:31 PM by Throwaway76 »

Offline Throwaway76

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2021, 05:10:57 AM »
Here's a render of the characters

Offline Throwaway76

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 05:15:24 AM »
One more of them

Offline thestupidgeek

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2021, 09:08:38 PM »
ok thank you.
I'm gonna try it,

be patient, because I'm a slow writter but I'm gonna do my best... at least trying
(to be honest, I'm more confident for the first version, I'm not a fan of death match, I'm gonna try, but if it's not good, I'll be trying the first version in forest. )

have a good day

Offline Throwaway76

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 02:53:18 AM »
Thank you so much for responding :) Dont worry take as long as you need. If you dont like death battles you can change it to the loser being knocked out instead of dying. I have no problem at all with that.

Thank you and have a great day :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 04:19:11 AM by Throwaway76 »

Offline wer

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2021, 04:06:38 PM »
ok thank you.
I'm gonna try it,

be patient, because I'm a slow writter but I'm gonna do my best... at least trying
(to be honest, I'm more confident for the first version, I'm not a fan of death match, I'm gonna try, but if it's not good, I'll be trying the first version in forest. )

have a good day
thank you.

Offline puyol174

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 03:20:25 PM »
Not sure if you'd be interested, but I'd like a story where a girl (Lorna) goes back to her ex boyfriend at the expense of a guy (Simon) she had just started seeing. He is very upset and his hot friend (Zara) tells him that she will get revenge for him and humiliate Lorna.
Zara is a fairly tall, blonde, often at the gym, dominant personality and very attractive.
Lorna is a redhead, keeps fit too, big boobs (unlike Zara), attractive (not as much as Zara) and about 4 inches shorter.

The two fight in front of Simon and it ends with one girl apologising and crying pathetically. Either one could win, that would be up to the writer.

Offline thestupidgeek

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2021, 05:19:11 PM »
Sure ^^ I can try it
but really be patient, I'm a slow writer, and I know I can't start this one before at least  a month (some other story to do )

Offline puyol174

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 08:34:37 PM »
Sure ^^ I can try it
but really be patient, I'm a slow writer, and I know I can't start this one before at least  a month (some other story to do )

Thank you. That's no problem at all, I'll check back every so often, but won't expect it for a good while.
Thanks in advance