News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

STORY: The Neighborhood: Kiss Fight

• 7 Replies

Offline halhow3

• God Member
STORY: The Neighborhood: Kiss Fight
« on: November 24, 2021, 02:56:55 AM »
Not as primal as some of my stories but still intense I hope.  Enjoy, -halhow3

THE NEIGHBORHOOD:  KISS FIGHT
                                                                                                                        By:      halhow3
                                                                                                                        Date:  11/23/21

…Tea Party...

It all started on a Tuesday afternoon.  Marcy had invited several of the other neighborhood  moms over for tea.  Marcy liked to call it 'tea' but it always was wine and it was more about drinking than tasting.

Betty, a middle-aged mom of three teen boys was there, along with Jenny the youngest mom on the street.  Kathy an Irish-American mom of two girls was sitting on the couch next to Gina, a single Italian-American mom of three cute girls.  Finally there was Laura, a light haired brunette and mother to two young boys.

All the women were dressed causally, shorts paired with tank tops, sleeveless blouses or light t-shirts.  Two bottles of wine were already gone and the third bottle was slipping away fast when the conversation turned to kissing.

As Marcy would reflect later, it was probably not the best idea to have Kathy and Gina sitting next to  each other, especially when everyone was drinking.  There had been tension building between the two mothers for a while.  Kathy have just moved onto the street six months ago and was already starting to assert herself, working her way up the pecking order.  Gina was convinced she was the neighborhood  queen bee.

Jenny was gushing over some romantic series she was watching on daytime TV and how passionately the star, Stephanie Summers, could kiss.  “Oh god”, Jenny said breathlessly.  “If I could kiss half  that good, I'm sure Eddie and I would have another two kids.”

Sitting on the couch, Kathy rolled her eyes.  “Oh please Jenny.  TV stars aren't all that.  They just fake it most of the time.  I've seen Stephanie Summers on some talk shows I watch and she has lips like a trout.”

Gina sitting to Kathy's left giggled and said, “Yeah all those TV queens are so plastic. Not like real women at all.”

Jenny blushed and looked down as she whispered, “Well I like her.”

Gina smirked and replied, “That is because you're stupid.”

Betty glanced at Marcy who just sighed.  At twenty eight, Gina was hardly the 'old lady' on the street, but she never missed a chance to push another woman down.  Gina wanted to be the top 'hen' on the block and was always peck, peck, pecking away.

Kathy took another sip from her glass and said, “When it comes to kissing the Irish have it best.  I can melt my man with a touch of my lips.”

Gina glanced over at her and said, “Oh?  Is that what you think?”  Gina's lips curled in a smirk as she asked, “Are we still talking about kissing or do you mean sucking his cock Kathy?”

The other women in the room felt the temperature in the room drop several degrees as Kathy turned her eyes to meet Gina's gaze.

“Well Gina”, Kathy replied quietly.  “I guess one often leads to the other.  Don't you think?”

Her eyes locked with Kathy's, Gina replied, “Yeah.  Guess so.  Wonder which of us is better at that.”

Before that thought could go any further, Marcy stood up and asked, “Does someone want some snacks?  Let me go get a few things.”

Betty rose as well and said, “Let me help you Marcy.”

Jenny and Laura felt uncomfortable but couldn't come up with an easy excuse to leave the room.

At thirty four, Kathy was tall with long, straight dark hair.  Her eyes large, dark and fetching.  Her Irish genes had  also blessed her with an ample bosom and long legs.

Gina was two inches shorter than Kathy, but sitting on the couch side by side, the different don't seem like much.  Gina extruded an air of slutty sensuality with her long straight blonde hair,  smoldering gaze and full but sagging breasts.

Gina and Kathy took an almost instant dislike to each other from the first day they met.  But rather than avoid each other, they seemed to delight in seeking each other out and quarreling.  Their feud had slowly been building up for months.

The other moms on the street had been watching this for some time.  There was a secret pool betting on the day it would come to pulling hair and rolling.  No one doubted it would come to that, least of all the two women sitting next to each other on the couch.  If wasn't 'if'.  It was 'when'.

Gina continued, “I think it is obvious that Italian women are better at kissing.”

Kathy was quick to reply, “Just how do you figure that?”

Gina locked eyes with her again and said, “Oh its easy.  Just count the numbers.  There are a lot more Italians around than Irish.”  A catty little smile crossed Gina's lips as she said, “Seems Italians win all the mom games, kissing, cock sucking and the rest.”

Kathy's face was cold as she replied, “All it means is that Italian women are quicker to spread their legs.  There is a word for that.   What was it ...oh yes … slut.”

Gina's eyes narrowed and she turned a bit more towards Kathy, bare thigh pressing against bare thigh.  “Oh is that so Kathy”, she whispered?  “Well that is just the sort of comment I would expect to come out of your dumb Mick mouth.”

Kathy stared into Gina's eyes as she said, “Think what you like Guinea bitch, but Irish is better at kissing ...and fucking.”  Kathy smirked then opened her lips slightly and wet them with the tip of her tongue.

“You would have to prove it to me”, Gina replied.

“I will”, Kathy answered.

By now, Marcy and Betty had returned but were frozen in the doorway of the den, watching the little melodrama play out on the couch.

Gina opened her lips and licked them lightly with the tip of her tongue.

Kathy leaned closer.

Gina did as well.

Nose bumped nose.

The other women in the room held their breath.  Was this going to really happen?

Then the doorbell rang.

Startled, Jenny jumped in her seat and bumped her wine glass spilling it all over the rug.

“Oh fuck”, Laura gasped.  “We better get some towels on that right now.”

Marcy went to the door then came back to say, “The pest control guy is here, he wants to spray the house.”

After blotting up the stains on the rug, the women all started to leave.

Gina paused at the door and gave Marcy a hug.

“You know Marcy.   You are the best”, Gina said and then smiled.

As she started across the street, Marcy could only shake her head.  Gina could be so sweet at times when she relaxed enough to quit playing the bitch.

She felt a touch on her shoulder as Kathy leaned close.

“So nice of you to have us over Marcy.  We should try to do lunch next week.”

Soon the house was clear and the only sound was the hiss of the bug man's spray wand.

Marcy loaded glasses into the dishwasher and wondered if the drama was over, but of course it wasn't.

...Coffee...

Gina still had a buzz going from the wine as she walked back to her house.  Going inside, she started to do some chores, but she couldn't get that smirk on Kathy's face out of her mind.

After kicking off some laundry, she finished loading the morning dishes into the dishwasher.  Sitting down at the kitchen table, she was still playing out what happened on the couch back at Marcy's house.  It was clear that Irish bitch was trying to make herself look better in front of the other moms at Gina's expense.  And Gina wasn't going to put up with that!

Getting out her phone, Gina texted Kathy, “You made some big boasts  at Marcy's house” and hit SEND.

The reply came back in less than a minute.  “Just stating the Facts”, Kathy texted.

GINA:  “Yeah?  You will  have to prove it to me.”

KATHY:  “I will.”

GINA:  “Maybe you should come over for coffee?  I bet you won't.”

KATHY:  “Bet I will.  You inviting me?”

GINA:  “Yeah”.

KATHY:  “When?”

GINA:  “Right now.”

KATHY:  “Be there in 15 minutes.”

GINA:   “Come to the back door.”

Putting her phone down, Gina took a deep breath.  Kathy had been pushing ever since she moved onto the street and it was time to push back.

Standing up, Gina walked to her bedroom.  Pausing by the bed, she took off her white tank top then removed her bra.  Tossing her bra in the hamper, she slipped her tank top back on.  After three kids  Gina was a solid D-cup, even if the 'girls' did droop.  Turning around, she strolled out of her bedroom, dressed in just her white tank top and short denim shorts.

She had just started the coffee pot brewing when there was a ...knock ...knock ...knock... on her kitchen door.  Stepping over, she opened it and there was Kathy standing on her back porch.

“Come on in”, Gina said and stood to one side.

“Thanks for inviting me”, Kathy replied as she stepped in.

Closing the door Gina said, “I just started the coffee, it will be a few minutes.”  As she looked Kathy up and down she could see she was still wearing the same green t-shirt and short black shorts from the party this morning but was barefoot and clearly no longer wearing a bra.   Every step Kathy took sent her big Irish  jugs shifting under her tight top.

'Oh she came to have this out', Gina thought to herself.  'Fine with me.'

Kathy glanced around, it was the first time she had ever been over.  “You home alone”, she asked?

When Gina nodded yes, Kathy stepped closer and said, “I really didn't come over for coffee.  You know that right?”

Gina smirked then reached over and flipped the coffee pot off.  “You Irish are too picky about your coffee anyway.  We have some things to settle.”

Stepping closer, Gina reached up with one hand to grip Kathy's right shoulder then Gina slipped her right arm around Kathy's waist.  Kathy smirked and wrapped her left arm over Gina's shoulder and curled her right arm around the Italian mom's back.  Bosom pressed to bosom as both women leaned in close.  Gina lifted her head slightly, her lips parting.  Kathy leaned her face  down and soon lips were brushing on lips.

The two women stood frozen in the middle of the kitchen, body pressing to body as mouths  opened under subtle pressure. Soon Gina felt  the first teasing flick  of  Kathy's  tongue.   Gina's tongue slipped out to touch Kathy's lips then retreated again.

Bosom rubbed and pressed to bosom, nipples starting to stiffen.   Gina leaned away and said, “Let's take this upstairs.  It could take a while.” 

Kathy just nodded her assent.

...Upstairs....

Stepping out the kitchen door, Gina led Kathy down the hall and up the stairs.  Soon the two women reached the upstairs hallway and Gina casually guided Kathy through her bedroom door.  Gina crossed the room and pulled the sheers on the curtains so that only the dim morning light could filter in.  Turning, she stepped toward Kathy as she said, “Why don't you shut the door.  I'm not expecting anyone but why be surprised.”

Kathy turned and closed the door then stepped to the side of the bed where Gina was waiting for her.  The two moms quickly faced off and stepped closer, bosom pressing to bosom, chest to chest.  Staring up into Kathy's eyes, Gina began to slip her arms around her.  Kathy returned her embrace.  Gina's chin rose.  Kathy's face leaned in.  Suddenly they were lips on lips again.  Mouths opened and tongues found each other.   The kiss fight resumed full force.

For long minutes the two moms pressed together, standing stock stone still.  Arms clutching at each other tightly as lips pressed firmly to lips.  Gina's  tongue was in a delicate dance with Kathy's tongue.   They swirled around and around with each other, licking, curling, pushing.  Neither woman broke the lip lock but breathed raggedly through their noses as their breath quickened and hearts started to race.
Gina didn't like Kathy, no even a little but there was chemistry between them.  But Kathy needed to learn a lesson, that Gina was the top bitch on this street.

Gina's tongue brushed first at one side of Kathy's tongue then the other.  Kathy flicked the tip of her tongue over Gina's then bushed it teasingly along the underside.   As Kathy's  tongue pushed into Gina's mouth, Gina sucked on it before Kathy realized the risk and pulled her tongue back.  The two women broke the kiss and opened their eyes staring at each other.

“Well Gina”, Kathy whispered.  “It seems you are trying to prove something this morning.  Too bad  you will fail.”

“Oh is that so Kathy”, Gina replied?  “I seem to be doing OK so far.  Seems to me you are getting all excited.  I can feel your  nipples getting stiff.”

Kathy's eyes narrowed and she whispered.  “Oh you are one to talk Gina.   Think I can't feel your nipples trying to push right through the material of your top?”  Shifting her shoulders lightly, Kathy rubbed the front of her breasts into those of her Italian rival.

Smirking, Gina pushed and rubbed her bosom back into Kathy's.  “Oh please Kathy!  My nipples are stiff but you are much more turned on than me.”  The bumps of hard nipples  rubbed over the bumps of hard nipples as the two women stared into each others eyes.

Gina tilted her head slightly as she said, “It  wouldn't surprise me if I could force you to orgasm just by kissing.   You paddies never did have any Will power.”

Kathy smiled, “Oh that is rich coming from some wop slut with three kids.  What can you tell me about will power?  Not much.”

Staring into Gina's eyes Kathy whispered, “I could force you to cum just by kissing you.”

“Could not”, Gina replied.

“Is that a dare”, Kathy asked?

“Let's find out”, Gina whispered then suddenly their lips were on each other again, tongues delving deeply into mouths.

...Kiss Fighters...

The two moms clutched each other tightly, breasts rubbing on breasts as lips joined once more.  Gina curled her tongue around the side of Kathy's  tongue then folded it back, trying to trap Kathy's tongue in slippery embrace.   Kathy's tongue quickly pulled to the side and slipped under Gina's tongue trying to roll it up and over.

As they kiss fought, Gina slipped her left hand higher, cupping the back of Kathy's head as she brushed her fingers through the Irish mom's thick, dark hair.  Gina's right hand moved down and back, cupping Kathy's firm butt.  Slowly Gina began to squeeze and knead Kathy's  left cheek, as their tongues continued to tangle and fight.  Bare thighs brushed against the fronts of bare thighs as the two moms sway lightly on their feet.  Eyes closed.  Lips on lips.  Tongues tangling and twisting.

Kathy was always one to fight fire with fire.  Soon her left hand was moving up and down on Gina's back, the tips of her nails  brushing lightly.   Kathy's right right hand reached lower, finding Gina's perky Italian butt.  Tugging at the hem of Gina's shorts, Kathy pulled them higher then reached down to cup the exposed flesh of Gina's left cheek.  Gina moaned lightly into Kathy's mouth then rubbed the stuff bumps of her nipples harder into Kathy's firm nubs.  The two were make out fighting, mom against mom.

The rubbing, the touching and the kissing went on and on and on.  Lips working lips, tongue dueling tongue, hands exploring, each woman getting more and more aroused.  As they broke the kiss again, Gina suddenly realized her hand was under Kathy's t-shirt touching Kathy's bare back.

Leaning slightly back Gina said, “Oh Kathy.  You feel so hot.  Are you sure you are OK?  Maybe you should take your t-shirt off?  Let me help you with that.”

Reaching down, Gina gripped the hem of Kathy's t-shirt with both hands and slowly starting tugging it up the Irish mom's body.   Kathy's eyes narrowed but she raised both of her arms over her head, knowing a cxnt like Gina would just rip it off if she didn't cooperate.  Soon Kathy's big pale breasts came spilling out of the bottom of her t-shirt.   Gina finished pulling it off over her Kathy's head and arms then simply tossed it onto the closest nightstand.

Kathy's nipples were stiff and thick.  Gina knew Kathy breastfed her kids, but then Gina was old school  that way too.

Kathy quickly whispered, “Oh Gina.   I wouldn't want you to overheat.   Let me help you.”

Reaching out she was soon tugging Gina's tank top upward, Gina's full  mom boobs falling out and swaying, nipples sticking straight out.   Gina raised both arms and Kathy finished pulling her top off.  Gina glanced down at Kathy's bosom, watching the Irish woman's breasts sway.

Kathy tossed  Gina's tank top on the nightstand as well then said, “Now then.  Where were we?”

Kathy reached for Gina with both arms and Gina quickly flowed back into Kathy's embrace.   They wrapped  their  arms around each other, lips coming to lips, but now bare breasts where on bare breasts.

Kathy tried to take the offensive, her tongue slipping deep into Gina's mouth.   Gina quickly cupped Kathy's face with both hands, kissing her deeply.  Bare breasts rubbed and pressed on bare breasts.  The two moms wasted no time bringing their stiff nipples together.  Soon thick, stiff nipples were hooking and tugging on stiff thick nipples.  Left nip on right nip and right nip on left, pulling, rubbing ...flicking.

Clutching at each other, arms wrapped around bare backs, the two women staggered a few steps, stumbling into the bedroom wall.  Leaning on the wall, Gina had the opportunity to wrap her bare left leg around Kathy's bare right leg.  Kathy did the same and their half-naked bodies melded into each other as the two woman continued to kiss lips on lips, tongue on tongue.  Gina reached down and cupped Kathy's butt ...pulling...her in closer, hips to hips.  For the first  time, the front of Gina's shorts nudged into the front of Kathy's shorts.  Tummy touched tummy as breasts mushroomed and rubbed.

Hands slipped up and down on sweaty bare backs as lips worked on lips.  Each woman sucking on the others tongue, before allowing their tongues to flick and tangle again.  It was still early in the morning and it would be hours before the children returned from school.  There was no one else around to make the two kiss fighters stop.  A great deal of pride was on the line.  It was mom against mom and each was committed to the struggle with her rival.  It was a duel to orgasm.

As the kissing continued, Gina could feel the crotch of Kathy's shorts ...rubbing ...and ...pressing... slowly but constantly into the crotch of her own shorts.  Gina was soon moving her hips with a slow but teasing rhythm as the women's tongues remained locked together twisting and curling.  Bare breasts pressed and nudged into bare breasts as stiff angry nipples continued to taunt each other ...flick ...flick ...flick.

They leaned into the wall for a long time, the fronts of their bodies pressed tightly into each other.  Mouth on mouth, sweat dripping down their half bare bodies.  Just as Gina's tongue was trying to pin down Kathy's tongue again, Gina felt one sharp tug at her denim shorts.  Gina opened her eyes and could see Kathy staring at her, their lips still pressed together.  Gina reached down and gave a pull on Kathy's black shorts.  Kathy gave another jerk on Gina's, the challenge was clear. 

Breaking the kiss, Gina straightened up, uncurling her arms and legs from her sweaty Irish rival.  Without saying a word, Gina pulled her shorts down and let them drop to the floor at her feet.  As she was stepping out of them, Kathy was already pulling off her shorts.  Gina was wearing a white  thong  under her shorts while Kathy had on black lace panties.  Breathing hard, Gina glared at her Irish mom rival.   

With a smirk Gina asked, “Would you like to lay down Kathy?  I think we should do that.”

Taking a few steps toward the bed Kathy replied, “I very much think we should do that.”

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Kathy quickly swung her legs up then wiggled backward into the middle of the bed.  Laying on her right side, breasts sagging and eyes bright as Kathy waited for her Italian rival to join her. 

Gina wasted no time, stepping to the side of the bed.  She sat down then laid back, swinging her legs up onto the sheets.  Rolling onto her left side she quickly scooted closer to Kathy the two women watching each other with hot, jealous eyes.

“Oh Kathy”, Gina whispered.  “You are so excited.  I can smell your wet Irish fuck hole clear across the room.”

“Oh is that so Gina”, Kathy whispered.  “Well your musky Italian twat is dripping and I wouldn't be surprised if they can smell it down at end of the street.”

“Go on and talk shit Kathy”, Gina replied.  “You are going to cum so hard for me.  Then I am going to tell every woman on the block how I out kissed you and made you gush.”

“Talk is cheap”, Kathy replied.  “Just come and try to make me cum you dumb Italian bitch.”

Conversation over, the two women reached for each other, each pulling the other into her arms.  Soon they were bare bosom on bare bosom again.  Tummy pressed to tummy as the wet crotch of Gina's panties found the soaked fabric covering Kathy's mound.  Gina wrapped her right leg over Kathy's hip and then curled her calf tightly behind Kathy's  thigh.

Pushing into her, Gina rolled on top of her rival, her blonde hair spilling down around Kathy's face.  “You look good on the bottom bitch”, Gina whispers.  “You should remember your place.”

With a thrust of her hips and a twist, Kathy rolled Gina off her, dumping the Italian mom onto her right side.  Kathy rolled to her left side then slipped her right leg over Gina's hips, locking the two women in a mutual tangle of arms and legs.

Pulling Gina in closer, breasts mashed on breasts as Kathy whispered, “You don't know you are on the bottom yet bitch, but you will.”

Leaning in, the two rivals quickly locked lips and the kissing duel continued in close and very intimate embrace.

...She Who Spurts Has Lost...

Laying on the bed, the two women curled around each other like black widow spiders closing in for the kill.  Gina could feel Kathy's arms and legs wrapped around her, but she was clutching Kathy back just as tightly.   Bare mom breasts were pancaked against each other, pale flesh spreading over pale flesh.   Thick nipples, hidden by the pillowing flesh fought their own secret duels.  Hidden from sight but rubbing relentlessly into each other until sensitive nipples throbbed and ached.

There was no question of stopping now.  Each knew the other would not release her grip until the matter was ...settled.  So each woman clung to the other more tightly, determined to keep her rival trapped in the fight until moans of forced pleasure and utter  humiliation announced the loser.

Their tightly entwined and almost naked bodies soon became a furnace of bare flesh on bare flesh.  Lips sucked, brushed and rubbed until they are bruised.  Tongue rolled over tongue only to be toppled in turn and pressed down, squirming and twisting before rising wetly to continue the fight. 

The struggle on the bed was almost motionless now.  Just the gleam of sweat on flesh and the occasional low moan, giving away the intensity of the struggle.  The kiss fighting continued in a rage while nipples fought nipples and the front of Gina's soaked white thong rubbed  and bumped into Kathy's  equally dripping black lace panties.  The women's bodies simply quivered with building sexual Energy.   Mom matching mom in deep kissing Duel.

Kathy could fell every fold, every wrinkle of her rival's swollen wet vagina through the thin soaked fabric of their panties.  The rubbing had been hard on the delicate material and it was starting to become frayed. Part of Kathy wondered if one or both of them were going to rub a hole right through the others panties.  She had to admit the thought excited her.  'Can my panties beat Gina's panties in a fight?'

Gina's body was starting to shiver.  She could feel, the outline of Kathy's cxnt on hers perfectly. Every curve and every fold.  The rubbing between their wet womanhood's was light but also relentless, even as their tongues rolled over and over together in their joined mouths.  Gina's lungs struggled for the next breath, fighting to inhale from Kathy's mouth, to steal her breath. 

Their arousal was growing by the second, building higher and higher.  From time to time, one or the other would try to pull back slightly but the other always tightened  around her rival, keeping her deep in the fight.  Their breathing became ragged, Gina could  feel Kathy's heart  pounding against her own bosom.  Kathy could feel Gina's heart thumping into her chest.

Forcing their eyes open the two women glared at each other as they Hate Kissed.

It was the moment of truth, there was no stopping.  Short  quick thrusts of the hips and deep tonguing continued.

As bodies began to stiffen, one was trembling more than the other.  The kiss was broken as a gasp of sexual relief and total humiliation broke from parted lips...

...Winners and Losers...

Arching her back, Gina gave out a long, shuddering moan, “Uhhhhhhhhh.....”.  A gasp of forced sexual exhilaration and exasperated embarrassment and misery.  Her body quivered in the hot and sweaty grip of her rival, as Kathy continued to grind her nipples and vagina into her.  Wave after wave of uncontrolled pleasure burned inside the Italian mom's body, raging out of control.

Gina pushed her hands to Kathy's shoulders, trying to squirm free but Kathy tightened her arms and legs around Gina as she whispered, “Oh... no.  Not  so fast.  We aren't here done yet.”  The Irish mom continued to rub and thrust into her rival as Gina came again, then a third time, all in quick succession.  Kathy slowly traced the tip of her tongue up the left side of Gina's neck  then asked, “So Gina?  Who is the better kisser?  Who is the better woman?  Who is the better mom?”

Finally Gina's shivering body went limp and Kathy released her,  falling back on the bed, gasping with exhaustion and excitement.

Slipping off the bed, Kathy gathered her clothes as she whispered, “Just you remember this Lesson you little wop cxnt!  You're not at the top of the heap around here anymore and the sooner you learn that the better off you will be.”

Gina glared over at her and whispered, “Get the Fuck out!”

Kathy smirked  and said, “Glad to Honey.  Invite me over for coffee anytime.”

Kathy quickly slipped out the bedroom door before the alarm clock came smashing into it.

...Aftermath...

Of  course it didn't take long for every woman on the block to know that Kathy had defeated Gina in the kissing duel.  Kathy told the story to every woman who would listen and those women in turn spread it over the rest of the street.

Gina was sullen at first but once she realized Kathy was playing it up, she started saying that the Irish bitch cheated and it wasn't that big a deal.

Kathy made a point of blowing kisses at Gina anytime they happened to cross paths and after a couple of weeks, Gina patience coming to an end.

One morning Gina muttered to herself, “If that fucking bitch puckers lips at me one more time, I am going to wipe that smug look right off her face.”

Later that day, as Gina was on her way to her car, she heard an all too familiar voice call out, “Oh Gina!  How are you this morning?”

Turning around she saw Kathy standing in her driveway.  The Irish mom smirked then pursed her lips and blew Gina a taunting Kiss.

Gina's eyes  narrowed. She opened her car door and put her purse inside.  Closing the car door, she turned to look at Kathy again.  Kicking off her sandals, Gina started walking across her yard and then into Kathy's.  By the time she reached the other driveway, her small hands were already knotted into fists...

-The End

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: STORY: The Neighborhood: Kiss Fight
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 04:48:25 AM »
mmmmmmmmmm. Fantastic!

D69

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 11:09:55 PM »
This was well written. Excellent!

Offline Frank

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 12:04:28 AM »
Very good.
Hot description, building erotic tension between the two women.
I applaud your writing skill.
I only wonder why the panties did not come out and all this to end as a typical sexfight.
Maybe in part 2 ?

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 01:53:20 AM »
Very good.
Hot description, building erotic tension between the two women.
I applaud your writing skill.
I only wonder why the panties did not come out and all this to end as a typical sexfight.
Maybe in part 2 ?

Yeah I was hoping to turn it into a series with more catfights and sexfighting to come.  Though I am notoriously poor at maintaining a series.  -halhow3

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 05:25:32 AM »
Very nice story with definitely lots of options to go on. Would love to see if Kathy sends Gina back humbled a second time. Which in my opinion will. Only this time they have more spectators watching them, in the form of say one or both girl’s husband/bf’s. Who just happen to be aroused greatly of seeing the two have at it. Winner reaps the rewards as a consequence.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 10:54:15 AM »
That was absolutely wonderful Hal. Great to see something new from you. Glad Gina lost. Would be great to see more stuff from you- you're the last of the OG catfight writers. Do keep giving us more!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 07:28:28 PM »
Next time it could be you and I Cindy.