News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Irish boxes Italian!

• 33 Replies

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
Re: Irish boxes Italian!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 05:18:00 PM »
Hey, I would provide the plane tickets for this! Would love to see these two decide the real Alpha!

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2020, 04:31:20 PM »
You fucking wish!

How bout sharing some stats?  I'm 5/8, weigh 130 pounds, my measurements are 39-24-34 and I wear a 36D bra.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2020, 05:18:52 PM »
Not that I want to stir up any shit! lol!!! . I DID take the liberty of looking up Serena's stat's; 5'7" / 130 / 36D-25-36. Her photo's look like she is late 20's or early 30's. I think in a boxing match Peggy Tee has the advantage (skills). Serena probably has better cardio and maybe stronger so if it went to ground she probably wears Peggy down and takes the submission. Dying to see who can put  up and who will be shut up (and maybe laid up for a while)! So ladies, it looks like the ball is in Serena's court!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2020, 11:46:49 PM »
My "stats" are very similar to yours. Ralbright2010 reported it accurately. So we are a good match up! Except for I'm younger than you and I'm into NHB and wrestling more than in boxing. But I can boxing too!

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2020, 02:21:21 PM »
Serena,

FYI...We have friends who own a full service gym in the next town, with lots of facilities, including a ring room with a regulation size boxing ring.  I have a friend a couple of towns down the shore who has a gym on the lower level of her house that includes a 1/2 size boxing ring, and I've got another friend a couple of towns away, who's husband but their own ring in their two car garage.  I'll box you in bikinis, bras and panties, one piece suits, topless, or even naked.  In other words, I am more than ready to put my 52 year old ass on the line!  Can you say as much???

Peggy

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2020, 07:42:03 PM »
Go for it Peggy! Love that attitude !  Come on Serena, gotta' stand up for all the Italian women.

Offline DJPapaJoe

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2020, 07:54:51 PM »
Go get her Peggy. Get all New Jersey on her.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 05:23:10 PM »
Wow. Sounds like South Jersey and the shore is a hot bed of fight activity! When I lived in the Philly area I had no idea! Definitely need to visit again. Hope Serena replies. Dying to see this match up. Boxing definitely gives Peggy an advantage.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2020, 05:00:59 PM »
Serena,

FYI...We have friends who own a full service gym in the next town, with lots of facilities, including a ring room with a regulation size boxing ring.  I have a friend a couple of towns down the shore who has a gym on the lower level of her house that includes a 1/2 size boxing ring, and I've got another friend a couple of towns away, who's husband but their own ring in their two car garage.  I'll box you in bikinis, bras and panties, one piece suits, topless, or even naked.  In other words, I am more than ready to put my 52 year old ass on the line!  Can you say as much???

Peggy

So you have a lot of friends owning a private ring? I'm not impressed! They will not help you when I'll crush you under my feet, bitch! Location and attire are not the matter!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2020, 07:22:00 PM »
That sounded like a yes......or maybe more like "HELL YES"...….at least we hope that is the case!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2020, 04:34:17 PM »
Can't wait to see this fight!

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2020, 06:21:18 PM »
Nice talk!  Would love to see you and my wife go a few rounds as she outlined.  Sorry, but my money's on her!

RJ

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2020, 12:54:30 AM »
Nice talk!  Would love to see you and my wife go a few rounds as she outlined.  Sorry, but my money's on her!

RJ

If you want to see us into a ring, just tell your wife to send me a message! She is ignoring my challenge and I think she is probably scared!  :P

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2020, 10:01:15 PM »
Can't wait!

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2024, 01:16:01 AM »
Really great story