News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Steel Cage - No Rules - Loser becomes the Winners Bitch

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Steel Cage - No Rules - Loser becomes the Winners Bitch
« on: September 05, 2019, 09:36:44 PM »
Hi.  Me again.  This account is of a gorgeous, sexy black woman taking on a much bigger and stronger white woman.  And there is sexual tension between them.  And the winner of a NO Rules, locked cage match may have her way with the loser in any manner she desires. 

This gets extremely erotic, especially at the end when the winner served the loser, and the loser LOVED it!  Rated X  so proceed at your own risk! 

September 5  7:02 AM 

Simone: As I arrive at the underground Female Fight Club I belong to, I am excited to finally be facing a HOT new opponent that I know little about.  You are bigger and presumably stronger than I am, but I am very quick and have dispatched a lot of much bigger opponents.  And so we will have to see how this goes.  I go to the dressing room and change into a sexy, sheer white outfit for this fight and then head up to the steel cage. 
I am 5' 6" tall, 130 pounds, and 25.  I start stretching about 15' inside the cage.  Soon I see you approach. 

Simply Jane: Fairly new to this business, I decide to take part in one of the Female Fight Club bouts.  Since I met a very nice and irresistible hot dark-skinned girl, now to be my opponent. Since it's an underground club, the fighting takes place in rather revealing outfits usually. I decide to follow the mood and be all sassy, choosing my pink and black bikini.  I enter the room with the cage, and I see you already stretching.  I make my way to the cage, and enter. 

Simone: As I watch you stroll down the aisle towards the cage door I am awash with mixed feelings about this match.  On the one hand I am quite attracted to you and wouldn't mind canoodling!  BUT a more prevalent feeling inside wants to dominate your large white ass and then force feed you my sweaty, moist, black pussy until you make me cum!  I am already wet by the time you reach the cage.  The rules are declared; 
THERE ARE NO RULES, AND ONLY THE WINNER CAN TELL WHEN THE CAGE IS TO BE UNLOCKED! 
This is FINE with me!  The cage door is then slammed shut and locked!  I await you; chomping at the bit, and anxious to tear into those big titties! 

Simply Jane:  I enter the cage, looking at, by my standards and tastes, your perfect body!  My gaze lingers on your shapely, toned thighs that meet at your shapely ass!  My hands are now resting on my hips, and I shudder with nervous excitement as I hear the rules, or more exactly, the lack of them, declared. The attraction your body exercises on my senses only amplifies my urge to get my hands on you, although you definitely look fit and well equipped for what is about to follow, so I know I will have to rely more on my size, and to not wind myself uselessly. I am 5’6 and 165 lbs

Simone: The last direction we will get is given; "FIGHT!"  And it is on. 
I come at you quickly in order to start our engagement as close to the cage wall as possible.  I meet you about 5' from the wall and reach out my talons, and rake my nails down your breasts.  I start just above the nipples and rake my nails across them, in order to cause you the most pain!  Then I lift my right leg and attempt to kick you squarely in your labia!  "WHAT YOU GOT, WHITE BITCH?!?";  I taunt! 

Simply Jane:  As soon as the "Fight" signal is given I see you almost leaping in my direction, and I don't get much time to get to the middle of the cage. I stretch out my arms to meet you, but you seem only uninterested in locking fingers, however your own hands go past mine and are already digging into my heavy pendulous breasts, clawing at my nipples, and stretching my laced pink bra!  You already make them visible so early in the fight. Besides making me grunt in sharp pain this also enrages me, and I go at your breasts too, my fingers seeking your dark nipples through your fishnet-like outfit. Then I'm surprised yet by another sharp wave of pain but this time much lower, between my legs, which makes me raise onto my tiptoes, as I exhale in pain and shock, doubling up a bit.  I release your tits, and try to throw my hands around you to keep us close while I recover from the pain grunting, "OH you dirty slut!"...

Simone: When I feel my nails scratching your nipples, and hear you grunt from the pain, I feel a warmth flowing in my pussy!  A small wet stain forms below my kootchie on the sheer white fabric!  (MMM-MMM!)  I think to myself as my nails also capture your top and rip it off, exposing your massive breasts!  You counter by pinching down on MY nipples and I am overcome with my usual duplicity of pain and pleasure from the pinching and twisting!  You also rip off my top and it falls down to my hips and hangs there.  Then I feel my instep smash into your barely there thong like bottoms, covering your crotch!  This makes you release my nipples and bend at the waist, forward towards me!  You reach out and try to grab me, but I just take two steps backwards and unleash a right uppercut into your left under-boob, aiming to also graze your nipple!  "WHAT'S WRONG BITCH?!?  TOO SLOW!  I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU LIKE THE BITCH THAT YOU ARE!" 

Simply Jane:  A couple of minutes in, and my top is already hanging uselessly under my boobs which are now dangling. Damn this bitch is indeed fast, I think as you nimbly jump backwards avoiding my grip, and then an uppercut into my left boob sends it smacking against my own chin and makes me yelp in pain. Hearing your taunts, my cheeks flush even redder, and notwithstanding the pain, maddened by my clumsy start, I lurch at you swinging a heavy slap to your right cheek, all my weight behind it!  My body is starting cover be covered in sweat! 

Simone: Your quickness takes me by surprise as you lunge at me and your open palm crashes into my right cheek, knocking my head to the side and causing great pain!  "UNGHHH!", I grunt as my head spins around like Reagan in the Exorcist, and a tear runs down my cheek!  The severe pain, again, causes me to get even wetter.  The thought of your power titillates and excites me to no end!  Both our bodies glisten now from our exertions and it makes us both look HOT!  It even gives me a golden glow from the lamps over the cage.  I now drop my one piece outfit in one quick move and then throw it towards your face!  Then I immediately follow behind it, hoping it obscures your vision.  I plant on my right foot and throw all that I have into a right under-boob uppercut!  Then I try to reach inside your thong and hook a couple of fingers inside of you! 

Simply Jane:  My slap connects so well that it even hurts my own palm, the loud smack resonates around the small arena and has a visible effect on you, making me tingle between my legs, even if the area is still painful from the recent blow. Both our bodies glistening and our breathing becoming heavier!  I see you take some fractions of seconds to free yourself from your outfit that didn't cover much anyway, and you are reaching for my own now useless top, and start to pull it off too.  I am a bit mesmerized by seeing you now completely nude. Your body looks AMAZING!  You throw a damn piece of clothing in my face, and it wakes me from my dreamy stare, but is enough to make my hands busy between my own halfway-off bra and your clothing in my face to give you plenty of time to hit one of the obvious targets that I so proudly promised to protect before the fight. Once again one of my boobs is transformed in a dangling punching bag jumping all the way up to greet my chin, before dropping back again, slightly reddened and very painful. Dropping your one piece on the ground I now wince in pain, my right hand cupping my sore boob, while I try to send a kick with my left feet between your thick glistening thighs! 

Simone: As my Index and Middle fingers gain easy access to your well lubricated, sopping wet pussy, my thumb grinds down hard on your clit!  I smile, but then your left foot slams into my labia, only slightly lessened by my partial block because my arms were low, and in the way.  "OH FUCK!  . . . YOU MOTHER-FUCKING WHITE cxnt!"  I scream!  My now idle left hand pinches down hard on your left nipple!  I then immediately start twisting it from side to side and then yank on it!  "I'LL RIP YOUR TITS OFF, BITCH!" 

Simply Jane:  My eyes widen and I slightly shudder as your fingers get between my legs, but they do so at the same time as my foot crushes your own pussy. Still the relief is short-lived since it seems that you always have one spare hand ready to inflict some pain. As you start to yank my pale and erect nipple around, my eyes well up in tears, such is the pain, but it is also arousing, messing my mind up as I just shriek "you BLACK FAT ASS!  Get off!  Get off!"  The pain is almost unbearable. In a desperate attempt I grab your dark thick, mane with one hand and drive a couple of jabs into your abs, with the other. 

Simone: You shriek in agony from the double attack on your nipple and pussy, and I feel comfortable enough to just keep pouring it on, using all of my strength.  But as I pinch, twist, tug, and claw, I am tiring!  I seem to have underestimated your stamina, and you grab me by my hair (I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH MY HAIR)  and come underhanded, driving two HARD blows into my very firm abs!  The first blow hurts a lot, but the second blow knocks the wind out of me and I stop my attack when I fall down to my knees right in front of you!  Tears now in both eyes!  My wet eyes open wide as I realize that my face is now right in front of your pussy!  My hands slide down your body until they are behind your knees.  I am SO turned on right now as I am in a position of submission, helpless and gasping for breath! 

Simply Jane:  Tears are running down my cheeks from the pain, but my jabs into your stomach force you to finally release my poor nipple. I'm impressed by the firmness of your stomach, my fist feeling a hard resistance, but my second blow digs in more, and I hear the wind being knocked out of you, the sound and your bodily reaction making me weak in knees, but I hold myself up, as you slide down right in front of me. You grab my legs from behind, as if pulling me towards you, your nose almost touching my pussy, which is dripping from excitement and sweat.  The fabric of my thong dark pink from wetness. I grab your hair once more, yanking your head up while my other hand wraps around your throat. Breathing heavily, I look down at you.  "NOT so smart now huh? Ebony Bitch!" I lean forward just a bit, my moist bikini bottom brushing against your chin.

Simone: The small crowd of club members watching this fight, up until now, have been pretty subdued with their reactions, as they expected their reigning champion to beat her bigger opponent handily, like they have seen so many times in the past.  But now they start to hoot and holler for the visitor!  Many of them have been forced to eat my pussy until I cum after losing to me.  And so mostly they are rooting for you!  You are now acting slowly and deliberately as you grab me by the throat!  I see the gleam in your eye as you seem to fail to realize that I have gotten my breathe back.  And so I now throw an uppercut into your pussy with all the strength I have and then I pull your bottoms down only to your knees hoping to make you trip and fall! 

Simply Jane:  After the rough start, I start to feel confident for the first time in this fight.  I have you by your sweaty throat. I plan to choke you a bit, just to drain you some more, and also notice more and more women cheering for me. But then, both my hands release your throat and hair because my mind automatically commands them to go down and clutch my pussy! An almost blinding pain makes my body shudder! My trembling knees come together and give in! I am now sliding down and facing you. I let out a loud, long painful moan, at first failing to notice that my thong is stretching across my thighs just above my knees, and that the pussy my hands are cuddling now is as bare as yours ...

Simone: As my fist smashes into your soaking wet pussy with a LOUD SMACK! I breathe a huge sigh of relief.  This time, your body slumps as you grab yourself and whimper!  Still a little unsteady, I scramble to my feet, my balance a bit off.  But I know that there is only one way to win this now!  So I start throwing punches as fast as I can (which is not nearly as fast I can when I am normally).  I now concentrate every other punch to your belly, while also targeting your side-boobs, your under-boobs, and I end with an uppercut to your face!  "YOU FUCKING cxnt!  . . .  I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW!  . . . YOU ARE MY BITCH!" 

Simply Jane:  For a brief moment we are face to face, both on our knees, but as I put one hand to the ground trying to push myself up, I see your fitness comes into play, as you get up faster, battered as you are. I look up with apprehension, as if predicting what is about to follow... my evident targets exposed right in front of you, me not being quite able to protect them at this point. The first blow already evokes a light "OOUF!" out of me, as your fist sinks into my white tender midsection. But what follows is a barrage of blows, as you really decide to transform my heavy, hanging tits into your private punching bags! You work them from side and from below, crushing them against each other and up, worse still, every second or third punch goes into my belly, which offers each time less resistance, slowly becoming simply a mass of white dough, jiggling with the impact of your fists. I don't even have breath to cry from the pain, and being already dizzy when the uppercut comes to rock my chin, I simply crumble before you, my head snapping back, and then coming back down, my upper body following and dropping between your feet, my hands at my sides, my ass sticking up, my eyes rolling back into my head, moaning softly!

Simone: I raise my arms in triumph, but it really still isn't over, YET!  You fought so hard and were so tough that I almost hate what I need to do next . . . ALMOST!  My next move is to walk around behind you and grab you like a bowling ball (thumb in the sphincter and two fingers up your pussy) and I then work your clit while jamming my thumb up your ass!  After I see you respond to me working your clit. I then pull your ass up in the air and roll you over so that you land face up!  Then I forward face sit you and start rubbing my crotch in your face, Face Fucking you!     "STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE!"  I demand as I work my clit on your nose and grind my crotch into your face!  "EAT IT, MY LITTLE WHITE BITCH!  I command! 

Simply Jane:  Everything spins before my unfocused eyes, and for a moment I have no idea where you are, all I can do is just lay there, but then suddenly I feel something, your fingers I guess in unexpected places, and even in my daze am forced to gasp as you work both my holes at the same time, soon making my hips to sway, and my back to arch, sticking my pale shapely ass out even more, but as soon as I start to moan louder, your fingers leave me, and I sigh, not wanting the feeling to go away. But then I feel you grab my ass cheeks and suddenly I am splayed on my back, looking up at your own shapely ass which ends up on my face. I mumble muffled protests in the damp warm darkness, as I find it hard to breathe, and hearing your muffled commands, stick my tongue out, feeling the taste of your juices, still only half-conscious and struggling to breath but fully aroused, my body squirming beneath you, yet obedient!

Simone: As you submit to my command and start using your tongue I am instantly near orgasm!  There is no feeling quite like having beaten a great opponent, one that you WANT and makes you work for it!  I start crying out immediately when you tongue licks and your mouth sucks my fully engorges clit DEEP into your mouth and stimulates so me!!!  "OH MY GAWD!  OH MY GAWD!  OH MY GAWD!"  I now scream out as I explode!  "CUMMMMMMMMINGGGG!  FUCK!"  My cum now running down your cheeks and chin as my body convulses wildly until I eventually collapse beside you! 

Simply Jane:  As soon as I start to lick and suck, I hear and feel your body instantly react and I get even more soaked myself, my hands grabbing at your firm thick thighs as they easily hold my head in place! Soon you are pushed over the edge and you fall besides me, shuddering! My cheeks and lips and nose drenched in your sticky, sweet flavored cum! I am spent, drawing deep breaths, my breasts and belly heaving, my arms stretched above my head! One leg bent up, the other stretched straight.  I tilt my head to the side to look at your glistening hot body, my eyes half-closed.

Simone: A little while later after we both recover I crawl over to you and climb on top of you.  My hands start to caress your sides and breasts as I lean forward and plant my large sensual lips to yours and I passionately kiss you, my tongue darting in and out of your mouth!  I then pause and as I gaze deeply into your eyes I say; "And NOW I will reward you for giving me the BEST OPPONENT I'VE EVER HAD!"  Then my mouth and hands start running all over your body as I grind my crotch into yours and we spend the next HOUR making LOVE! 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Simply Jane:  As you crawl to me and climb on top, I welcome you by sliding my hands and fingers all over your sexy body, squishing your firm breasts, and your shapely toned inner thighs, you make me shudder!  You run your fingers over my sides and breasts as you grind your crotch into me and take a position of dominance on top f my battered body! 

Simone:  I now gently move my mouth from one erogenous zone to another as I plant soft baby kisses, and lick, and suck, and fondle you, bringing you to the height of passion!  "OH YES DALING!  FUCK ME BABY!"  I encourage as we have orgasm after orgasm until we fall asleep in each other's arms. 

Simply Jane:  The last pic. you sent; I can totally imagine us like that, the warmth of the contact and the lustful passion! 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)