News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

what is your worst injury ever ??

• 8 Replies

Offline moinsu

what is your worst injury ever ??
« on: August 09, 2021, 03:24:39 PM »
Question for experienced women. What is the worst injury or punishment you have suffered at the hands of your competitor, and did one end in tears for you?

Offline CharlieBrawler

Re: what is your worst injury ever ??
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 12:51:20 AM »
Well I'm a guy, but my girlfriend's worst injury from a fight was a concussion. All the way home she kept falling asleep so I had to keep waking her (coz you shouldn't sleep with a concussion), and when I'd talk to her she'd stare at me for a few seconds before slowly answering. Once we did get home, she was stumbling around everywhere and spent most of the night throwing up (but refused to go to the hospital insisting that it was the other bitch who needed a hospital ::) ) Not a fun evening. 

Offline LTBitch

• 6 foot 4inch 142lb
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 10:15:53 PM »
  Black eyes and a broken tooth

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 07:16:07 AM »
broken rib
concussion
angle ligament
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 01:01:29 AM »
i have seen my wife with both a black eye and bloody nose, not same fight.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 02:13:02 AM »
Mine was a rules cat match , her and I were standing going hair to hair struggling , she got me in a headlock and as she dropped on her butt to pull me down I tried to resist and ended up getting my head driven in the floor , the jolt pinched a nerve in my neck severe enough my entire body tingled and for what felt like for ever was about a minute I couldn’t move, I started to cry and scream , they instantly grabbed my head and made sure I didn’t or couldn’t move, went to E.R. After a heavy dose of inflammatory and a pain med I got feeling back slowly, 2 months of P.T. I was back to me but what a scare , I have also suffered broken finger, cut lip, black eye sprains and strains over time

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 09:08:59 AM »
 I had a black eye, bruises on my breast, scratches on my neck and wrists. Broken nose, after that I had to undergo surgery. I also got a crack in my rib after the bitch kicked me while I was lying on the ground.
I got it all in one fight.

Thickness931

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 11:38:51 PM »
broken nose x 3, broken finger, broken rib, torn meniscus, lots of black eyes and bumps and bruises

but my WORST was when I fought a crazy, violent mentally ill chick who took a dinner fork to my scalp and forehead - cost me 42 stitches!

Offline Rita_FF

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 05:55:14 PM »
broken nose x 3, broken finger, broken rib, torn meniscus, lots of black eyes and bumps and bruises

but my WORST was when I fought a crazy, violent mentally ill chick who took a dinner fork to my scalp and forehead - cost me 42 stitches!
Holy crap ... This is extremely cruel. Hope you don't have any scars after this.