News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real Fight Khloe vs Cash

• 23 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Re: Real Fight Khloe vs Cash
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2019, 06:09:19 PM »
Thanks Man! I'm going to hold the next (if there is one) match in the daytime or get some lights set up.

I encouraged body punching but it didn't come up as often as I'd have hoped for. If I hold another match then I'll make sure they understand what all they can do to win.

Thanks for the interest everyone! If this match sells well then I'll definitely hold another this week.

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 12:18:05 AM »
I think its best to keep the match as feminine as possible haha.  Also punching doesnt seem as realistic I would say squeezing and pinching each other is a far better catfight tactic.  Plus punching might accidentally miss and hit someone in the face and they may not want to fight again.  I will be emailing to purchase soon as I am satisfied with what I am hearing about paypal.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 01:09:04 AM »
Sounds good. PayPal for the most part is secure. I don't see any info but name and email assossiated with the account.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 04:02:23 AM »
Hey everyone, I went ahead and shared the preview clip temporarily since I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the interest.

Clip is available to download here. If you're interested in buying, shoot me an email at Hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com or pm me

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/b12750508da8ba3e75429b7d22ca6942

Offline dorisscoobymilo

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2019, 10:53:30 PM »
I recommend any catfight fan to check out the preview. It is a genuine catfight that intensifies as the fight goes on. I hope you are able to keep producing more of this style of catfights and don't fall into the trap of changing what is a winning formula.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2019, 04:02:30 AM »
Hey everyone, I went ahead and shared the preview clip temporarily since I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the interest.

Clip is available to download here. If you're interested in buying, shoot me an email at Hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com or pm me

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/b12750508da8ba3e75429b7d22ca6942

I clicked on the above link but it had expired. I may be interested in purchasing and look forward to seeing the preview clip. Thanks!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2019, 05:19:22 AM »
Shoot me a pm with your email. I'll get the preview sent

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2019, 08:20:06 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's continued support. I just finished filming another match and should have both the preview and full version ready in the next few days. It was definitely shorter but way more intense than Khloe vs Cash.

Ill be making a new thread tomorrow to premier:

Khloe vs Abby!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2019, 01:11:36 AM »
It'll be in the reply email. Thanks for purchasing!