News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 124 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2019, 01:50:18 AM »
Wanda asks the ref to count to ten, at this point he can count to 1000 as I am not going anywhere. I am KO'd but even if I was awake I am too weak at this point to move her huge body off of me.  She continues to finger me as the ref gets to a count of nine, her pussy rubbing my face, it is very wet at this point.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2019, 02:10:26 AM »
I use your face as my sex toy moving my crotch back and forth on your mouth while i keep fingering you looking to make you spray once again....i feel my pussy so soaked and so close to orgasm...my eyes start to roll back as the ref keep counting SEVEN...EIGHT......my body start to spasm for the full pleasure......COUNT COUNT COUNT.....i yell fighting to keep my orgams ....the ref slaps again NINE....and i stop moving...my eyes wide dopen now...i take a deep breath and as he slaps TEEEEEN...i scream loud....OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDD...and spray all over your face and mouth........OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...my body trembling as i spray again watching closely your pussy to see you're cumming again

• God Member
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2019, 02:24:24 AM »
I am laid out as Wanda grinds on my face.  She works my pussy harder and harder as the slow count gets higher.  Right at the count of ten, both of us explode into orgasm.  I leave another big puddle on the mat while she soaks my face with her juices.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2019, 02:37:59 AM »
I see your pussy spraying again right in front of me and as i realize we cum togheter i let go your hooked leg...i still spasming while the bell rings....DING DING DING DING DING.....the speaker yell in the mic...YOUR WINNER....VIA PINFALL.....WANDA...THE WET SENSATIOOOOOOON...the ref comes to lift my arm but i can't move...i feel a cold shiver along my spine that paralyze me for a moment...my eyes still wide open as i feel my juice flowing on your face and mouth....OMG....OMGGG....OMGGGGGGG....i grit my teeth waiting for the orgasm sensation fade out....and once i stop spasming i get up...my legs wobbling....my face all messed up...the ref comes to me and lift my arm in the air as i move my right hand on my mouth, almost in tears for the big victory....I...I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT i murmour moving my head side to side while my pussy still dripping onto the mat

• God Member
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2019, 06:08:20 PM »
I lie on my back spread eagle, KO'd covered in both Wanda and my juices as the ref counts to ten.  The bell rings, she gets to her feet and stands over me while the ref lifts her arm in victory.