News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gretchen's Humiliating Beating of Jenny Doll

• 5 Replies

Offline Red Ruffansore

Gretchen's Humiliating Beating of Jenny Doll
« on: September 05, 2019, 02:31:04 AM »
When I walked into the room I could tell that JennyDoll was upset.  At first I ignored her, but I could tell she was truly bothered. "What's wrong Jennifer", I asked? I never call her JennyDoll. She nervously replied, "Gretchen’s pissed because she got the card and the picture".  Oh yes,. we had taken a picture with me sitting and Jennifer standing behind me with one breast on each shoulder and me beaming with a big smile. Jennifer said she sent it in a birthday card to Gretchen to piss her off.

Jennifer probably thought I would comfort her but that's not what our relationship is about. I told her flatly and emphatically, "you are going to stand up to her and fight her", "There will be no more complaining about Gretchen, instead you'll fight her in the backyard". Jennifer asked, "You want me just to call her and ask her to fight?" I explained, "No Jennifer, I want you call her and tell her to come over and fight this evening". 

I smiled and reassured her and let her know that I was pleased she had challenged Gretchen. Gretchen is not small about 5’7” tall and 165 pounds, but she's older than Jennifer at 51. Although not nearly as pretty and curvaceous as Jennifer who is 5’0” and 130 pounds, Gretchen has a nasty disposition to add to her profile. Once Jennifer had informed me she had called Gretchen, we waited to see if she would actually come over.

That evening with 20 or so friends in the backyard Gretchen arrived and I welcomed her in. Jennifer stood behind me and to the right with their arms folded across her chest, she was nervous and a bit scared. Gretchen chuckled and said, "This won't take long". I led the ladies too the lawn where I had put out chairs for our guests. I told Gretchen that Jennifer would be wearing just a pair of panties and Gretchen agreed that was appropriate attire in which to beat up Jennifer. She wore just her panties as well.

The chunky bleach blonde wriggled out of her pants and removed her top. Jennifer was considerably shapelier than Gretchen. She had predictably sagging breasts and was not particularly athletic looking. She told Jennifer, "I like your panties; I expect to have them after the fight". As I was preparing to watch a fight between these two women I began to get aroused, but also worried. I hoped Jennifer would not get hurt, but I also believed she could handle herself.

The ladies stood staring at one another. To my surprise Jennifer made the first move, throwing a wild right hand slap at Gretchen’s face. Gretchen instinctively turned her head and the slap caught the back of her head. Jennifer recoiled to slap her again, but Gretchen grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm. The younger woman twisted to the grass and once she was lying on her stomach Gretchen sat on Jennifer’s back. She pulled the sandy blonde’s hair hard, bowing Jennifer’s neck. Gretchen then slapped Jennifer’s, catching her ear. The younger beauty could only kick and buck, hoping to get free.

Gretchen realized she was in control. She grabbed Jennifer’s hair and pulled her up and then hurled her back to the grass. Jennifer landed with a thud on the ground. Jennifer feebly got to her knees to crawl away and Gretchen kicked her hard on the ass. Jennifer fell forward and rolled on her back. Gretchen stepped over the smaller blonde and sat on Jennifer’s ample breasts. She reached back and grabbed Jennifer’s crotch and squeezed, causing the younger woman to buck and scream to the delight of the now cheering crowd. Gretchen again stood up and grabbed Jennifer’s hair with her left hand and pulled her up. As she did, she slapped Jennifer’s left breast with her right hand and then grabbed and squeezed it, digging in her nails.

Gretchen again hurled Jennifer to the ground. Jennifer rolled to her right and tried to get to her knees so she could crawl away, but Gretchen jumped on top of her. She rolled the struggling Jennifer onto her back and sat firmly down on the pretty blonde’s face. Jennifer kicked and squealed from below but could not break free. She could smell Gretchen’s aroma and could hear people cheering for Gretchen to continue to punish Jennifer even shouting suggestions on what to do.  Gretchen stood up and looked down at Jennifer, the bigger woman snarled, “Get up Bitch”. Jennifer cautiously stood up, all the while keeping an eye on Gretchen the entire time. “have you had enough?”, asked Gretchen. When Jennifer didn't answer fast enough, Gretchen slapped her face hard, stinging Jennifer's left cheek. She reached out and grabbed Jennifer’s left nipple and twisted it hard. When Jennifer screamed, Gretchen let go, but drew her hand back and slapped the same breast as hard as she could.

Knowing she was in control, Gretchen pushed Jennifer to the ground. As Jennifer tried to roll to her right and get up Gretchen dropped down on her and laid her larger body on top of the petite blonde. She reached back and shoved her hand into Jennifer's panties. She began to massage Jennifer's crotch, and although Jennifer tried to resist, she could tell she was becoming aroused. Gretchen was delighted to realize that Jennifer was becoming moist. This only encouraged her to continue. Jennifer began to breathe rapidly, and the yard began to spin. Gretchen was remarkably focused on stimulating Jennifer, who began to gasp and breathe deep. Was she actually going to cum? The crowd also realized what was taking place, and further encouraged Gretchen to continue. “Make her cum”, they shouted. But, As Jennifer was about to release, she felt warm drops of water on her chest. Her eyes widened and she realized Gretchen was peeing on her. Jennifer rolled to her right in an effort to avoid any more of this horrifying experience.

Gretchen was reveling in the control she had over Jennifer. She grabbed her by the hair as Jennifer was crawling away and pulled her back towards the group. She pushed her on to the ground with her foot and when Jennifer rolled to her back, Gretchen dropped down upon her. The older woman held the pretty blonde’s arms down, leaned over her face with her sagging breasts and repeatedly slapped Jennifer's face with her breasts. The crowd enjoyed every moment of this and shouted encouragement to Gretchen who leaned back and slapped Jennifer's face repeatedly. The desperation and anxiety of this experience caused Jennifer to pee her panties and the crowd cheered at her humiliation.

I had seen enough, and I felt horrible for Jennifer. I pushed the dominating older woman off Jennifer and lifted the crying woman up and carried her into the house. I wanted to help her erase the memory of this experience and replace it with something less disturbing, but unfortunately, I think that's just impossible.

Offline JennyDoll

Re: Gretchen's Humiliating Beating of Jenny Doll
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 02:36:15 AM »
what a humiliating experience....

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:53:37 AM »
Yeah, ha ha. Somebody done told me you got whopped up on again

Offline Drake

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 10:55:49 AM »
Nice story, with one of my favorite jobbers!  ;D

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 02:02:19 AM »
Yo.... she probably need another whopping....

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 02:39:11 AM »
I'm sure there is a long line to give her one.