News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sexfighting League Match 13: Hunter vs Shock

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League Match 13: Hunter vs Shock
« on: September 16, 2019, 03:34:33 AM »
Hunter vs Shock

“And his opponent, she is a former tag team champion, SHOCK!”

Jenny had demanded this match with me. The brawler probably has something to prove since she was the one I beat to win the handicap match Nikky had forced me into. Granted she’d blindsided me in my match with Dana a week later, but she wants to make me pay for making her look bad in front of her new boss. Hopefully her ego will be able to take another hit.

“It felt so good having you go out between my legs two weeks ago! Can’t wait to put you to sleep again.” Sounds like she’s starting out confident.

“Technically, you were just holding me while your partner’s tits put me out. Sure you can get the job done without Katie helping you?” I fire back.

Jenny stops circling and straitens up, staring at me as if she can’t believe I said that before raising her hands to motion me towards her.

“Bring it, bitch-boy.” She says with a snarl.

I close in and we lock up, straining for a moment before I push her back into the ropes. Breaking the lock, I grab her arm and irish whip her into the far ropes. I set for a clothesline, but the bitch ducks under! She bounces off the far ropes and leaps up, catching me with a flying forearm that floors me. I’m up before she can capitalize, and block her follow up fist with my left before hammering my right forearm into her chest. Jenny grunts from the impact and backs up a step, but then comes right back at me with a forearm of her own. I go to respond but she’s fast, spinning my head with a stinging bitch slap! I turn back but she’s waiting with a short kick to my stomach, doubling me over so she can slip her arm over my head, hook my arms, and floor me with a underhook ddt! Damn! I clutch my head and roll to my back, but that just leaves my stomach wide open. Jenny hops up and leaves her feet again, driving her knees into my abdomen. I try to roll to the side, giving myself some distance so I can get back to my feet.

Jenny laughs, ”Oh no you don’t!” and grabs my shoulder, pulling me back to my back. She puts her body across mine, raises like she’s doing a push-up, then starts dropping knees into my waist! She bicycles her legs, dropping the right then the left then the right in a continuous stream of strikes. After what feels like forever she relents, setting back on her haunches and beaming as I lay on the mat gagging from the quick assault, wrapping my arms around my wounded core and rolling to my side.

Jenny shuffles around on her knees so that she’s at my head, facing my feet. She grabs me by the hair and yanks my head up so my shoulders are resting in her lap. She takes her right arm, flexing and kissing her bicep, then drives it around and down into my chest with a hammerblow! “Ungh!” Apparently liking the sound I made, Jenny rains down a series of blows into my chest before roughly shoving me off of her lap and down to the mat. I bring my hand up to rub at my chest but she intercepts it and forces my arm between her legs, scissoring it as she lays herself across my heaving chest.

“Still think I need Katie to kick your ass?”

“Job’s not done yeURK!”

Not caring what I had to say, Jenny turned so that her side was on my throat, choking me. She then started laying in short, hard shots to my abs with her right hand. Then she rakes her nails from my waistband up to my chest! Fuck, that hurts. Deciding to mix it up a little, Jenny slithers her hand into my shorts roughly grabs my cock, tugging me toward her so that I have to raise my hips a little to keep her from yanking on my dick. The arch I’m having to do with my back makes my abused abs burn. She keeps it up for a little while, then lets me go so she can go back to punishing me.

I finally manage to buck loose as she’s shifting to punch me again. I’ve got to get some distance… Jenny’s coming at me again on her knees, but I get just enough space to drill my own shot into her stomach.

“Gah!” Jenny wraps her arms around her middle and rocks back to her butt, giving me the time and space I need to drag myself back to my feet. She’s come out aggressive this match, keeping me on the back-foot, so I need to do something to break her momentum.

“Oh, don’t you like it when your punching bags hit back?”

“Mess you up…” Jenny mutters as she gets back to her feet.

She comes at me looking to lock-up. I step forward to meet her, but Jenny ducks under my arms and instead drives her knee into my already aching abs. “Ungh.”

“Aw, you don’t like those shots, do ya pussy-boy?”

While I’m partially bent over, she bounces off the ropes, using them to gain momentum so she can leap onto me, driving me to the mat with a Lou Thesz press. Getting smashed into the mat and having Jenny on top hammering blows down onto my chest is not helping me get the match back on track.

Jenny grabs my arm, pulling me into position so she can rock to the side and slam her legs around my waist in a bodyscissors. “Nnnngh!” She doesn’t have the technique that Dana does but her legs are solid, her muscles standing out and straining as she’s trying to crush my waist. All those blows I’ve taken to my abs aren’t helping me any either.

“Got you now, pussy-boy!” Jenny’s loving her domination. “Ready to call it quits? You can’t handle that, can you? Huh pussy-boy?”

While she taunts me I get myself set. Just as she’s getting ready to put in another squeeze I take my right hand and drive my knuckles into her thigh! Jenny cries out from the shot, encouraging me to lay In a few more before she finally pops her legs open. I plant my hand on her stomach and use it as a pivot to push myself up and around so I’m not between her legs anymore. When I’m raised up over her I simply drop my body on top of hers, driving the air from her lungs with a short body splash. Still on top of her I reach out and grab her right arm, twisting it up as I thread my hands through it and lock in an overhand wristlock that has Jenny crying out in alarm.

I’m not trying to make her submit, just wear her arm down a little, so I don’t put full pressure into the lock. Jenny slaps at my side with her left hand, but with my weight on her she doesn’t have the room or leverage to really hammer blows in like she has been the rest of the match. A few more twists and I’m ready to work the other arm. I let her go and raise up a little, she tries to draw her hurt wing in to her body and grasp it with the other arm but I don’t let her. I grab her left arm this time and stretch it out beside her, then drive my knee strait into it. Jenny wails when I drive my knee into her arm, but I just take her and twist her arm over my leg, using it as a bar to stretch and wrench at her left.

“What’s wrong Shock? I thought you liked dropping knees?”

“Awww fuck! You bastard!”

I raise off her arm but don’t let go. Instead I use it to twist Jenny onto her stomach, I sit down on her back and twist her arm into a good old-fashioned hammerlock.

“Fuuuuck!” Jenny cries out.

Her right hand is hovering over the mat…any second now…and the roar of the crowd is my cue. I release Jenny’s arm and stand up as Katie is running down the entrance ramp. I step back from her partner as Katie slides into the ring and jumps up to face me. She pauses, surprised to see me smirk at her. Jenny worked my abs over pretty well, I should be worried about facing a fresh Katie. I would be, if I hadn’t been planning on this.

Katie doesn’t see Amy slipping out from under the ring. She doesn’t hear her climbing through the ropes behind her. The first inkling she has that Tigress is in the ring is when Amy wraps the blonde up in a sleeper. “Surprise…” Amy whispers into her ear.

While Katie is flailing in Tigress’ grip, I turn my attention back to Jenny. She’s looking up in shock from the apron, then sees me coming toward her. She raises her right hand as she slowly crawls backward, trying to ward me off.

“Don’t worry Shock, while Tigress puts your partner to bed I’ve got something a lot more fun planned for you.” I tell her as I snag her bottoms, pulling them down.

I straddle her legs and pin them to the mat, preventing her from scooting back any farther. I then bend over and make just enough space so that I can get my tongue on her waiting pussy.

“I think you remember this hold…” I say just before I dive in.

“No! Nnnngoo you bas…Oh! Fuck! Shit! Nnnnnnn!”

Katie has fallen to her knees on the far side of the ring. Her arms have slowed so they’re now just brushing against Amy’s constricting forearm and reaching plaintively out in front of her.

Jenny screams her submission as Amy takes Katie all the way down, stretching her out on the mat and hooking her leg around Katie’s waist as she lays down behind her. Katie’s all but used up in the sleeper.

“Winner of the first fall, with a pussylick submission, HUNTER!”

Jenny seems surprised by the announcement through her post orgasmic haze. I lean down so I can whisper in her ear.

“Neither of them actually touched us. Match is still going on babe.”

“Nnnngh.””

“I’ll let it be your choice. You want me to fuck you into submission? Or do you want me to twist those arms some more?”

“Nnnnnn…”

“Times running out…”

“Fuck you. I’ll kick your stupid aAAAAAA!” As she was talking I grabbed her arm and used it to pull her back onto her stomach.

“Okay, we’ll just do both!”

I grab her arm and twist it back, holding her in place while I slide my cock into her pussy. I fuck her doggy-style, twisting and pulling at her arm as I pump her…just to remind her that I have it.

Amy is standing over a passed out Katie as Jenny is done, calling out her submission to my relentless fucking. I pull out and stroke myself to a finish, cumming down the small of Jenny’s back.

“Winner of the 2nd fall, and the match, with a doggy-style submission, HUNTER!”

I step over a prone Shock to join Tigress, grabbing her hand and raising both of ours in victory.

It feels good.