News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rockin-Roxanne's September Update Now Available With 30 New Videos!

• 0 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
{alt}

Our September 2019 Update Is Now Available with

30 NEW VIDEOS

In this update you will find New Female Wrestling, New Female Boxing, New Mixed Matches, New Pro Ring Wrestling,
New Euro Fights, New Asian Chickfights, New Vintage Films, New Hellfire Club,
New Women of Color, New Extreme Fights, New Real Fights, New Mud Wrestling and More!

We've also added over 100 videos at the end of this update of some of our older titles that you may have never scene among our over 5,000 rare and hard to find videos.

To access these videos visit this link www.rockin-roxanne.com/html/new-september-2019.html

{alt}

I am happy to announce that I have reacquired my old personal collection of over 4,000 videos and am offering them for a limited time.   Some long time customers may recall that a few years back I sold off my personal collection of videos to a collector who simply made an offer for them that I could not refuse.  Sadly,  that collector recently passed away and his family offered these videos back to me,  so now I have them again to offer to our customers.

These videos includes thousands of rare and hard to find videos from hundreds of producers.  These videos will be available through 11PM PST on Sunday September 22nd.
Check them out at http://rockin-roxanne.com/html/personalcollection.html

We've now added another 100 videos from our Asian Chickfights Section on our sister site at www.femalefightflix.com  So stop by and check them out by visiting www.femalefightflix.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{alt}

I am pleased to announce the limited time return of our
VOLUME DISCOUNTS

Now through the end of Summer (Actually, through the first day of Fall) you can not only enjoy the return of our Volume Discounts,  but even some deeper Volume Discounts which offer videos for as low as $6.99 each!

Our Volume Discounts end on Sunday September 22nd at 11:00 P.M. PST (Los Angeles Time) and mail orders must be postmarked by Saturday September 21st.

To learn more about our volume discounts please visit this link:
www.rockin-roxanne.com/html/volumediscounts.html