News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bikini NHB christinafighter vs Tennessee girl Jenny

• 28 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: Bikini NHB christinafighter vs Tennessee girl Jenny
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 06:50:10 PM »
This is turning out to be one hell of a fight
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2019, 08:22:10 PM »
      Jenny determines how long this last. Hopefully she will take her time. Sorry Cristina but not this time. I’ve written several stories about an ex Named Tanya and Jenny has to be her clone. If Cristina had blonde hair those stories would be this match up. Jenny what ever you been doing to stay fit it’s working well. Sorry Cristina.

I have wondering what Tanya looks like SNW. Damn fine! I voted for Jenny, as I think she is too much for Christina. The counter would not let me pick the winner in both the fight, and who is hotter. I picked Jenny to win the fight, but also think she is hotter...

Offline Jenny Fights

• Not afraid to get in to it!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2019, 08:41:22 PM »
The crowd cheer wildly, as my right hook connects with your nose and already swollen right eye! I'm surprised that I didn't break your nose, as I go for a left hook straight after the right but I miss due to you being unsteady on your feet as well as you shaking your head..

I smile as I see you a little dazed and I know this is the perfect time to end the fight! I quickly advance forward, as I clinch my right hand as I go for a power straight punch, putting everything that I have got in to it, pulling my arm back.. I just about to release it!... 'SMACK'... "ARGGGGGGGHHHH!" your kick not only surprises me, but connects with my left leg, the leg your already targeted and weakened from an earlier kick.. Hiitting around the back, just below my knee, which results in me losing my balance, dropping to the floor.. I parry back as quick as I can, as I noticed you aren't looking my way.. Hoping to regroup quickly, as I know that I wanted to take the fight to the ground, but with me on top and in control... Yt

Offline Trucker Jenn

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2019, 10:40:11 PM »
Is this the standard of cyber fights on here or does it get better? To me this is awesome! Both Jenny and Cristina writing is great! the way the are describing there moves, makes me feel like that I am there watching these two beat the hell out of each other. Hoping to cross paths with you two

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2019, 11:19:42 PM »
To my dismay, I didn't managed to parry away quick enough, as there is a huge roar from the cheering crowd, as you have managed to mount me, with your knees spread at either side of my hips, with your arms pressed on my shoulders.

feeling drops of your sweat dripping on to my sweaty body, as I see you gasp and hear you hiss "I can I can" Which spares me on a little, as I managed to get my right arm free and get it inbetween your arms, reaching around your neck, pulling your head  towards me, as I get you in to a headlock, beginning to squeeze as much as my muscles in my right arm possibly can, as I plan to maintain you while your in the top position, but also to roll us over.. Yt

Offline GIZZART

• Nobody cares about a guy's profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2019, 04:23:12 AM »
Voted for Christina.  She has the will and the stamina to overcome Jenn's physical strength. 

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2019, 08:11:17 AM »
It's my turn to now as smile, as I have you in a headlock. It's not as tight as I would like it to be, due to us both being very sweaty, I just can't get it tighter but it's doing the job, as I sense panic is kicking in... "Ohhh you bitch!" As I feel your punches that have landed on my face, which causes my grip to loosen a little..

You manage to get your head free but as you do, I manage to roll us over, but I roll to far and slide off you a little due to our mixed sweat.. I quickly raise to my knees quicker than you, as I wrap my arms  around your sides, my left knee flat on the canvas, my right foot planted on the canvas.. As I get my body on top of you, squeezing with everything that I have, trying to drive you towards the corner, so I can use it as leverage.. As our muscles strain, both displaying our power and strength in the middle of the ring.. As you have your arms around my lower back, as you trying to pump your legs, drive me back in to the corner, but it seems were both as strong as each other, as we wrestling dead center of the right... Yt

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2019, 12:15:22 PM »
Both fighters meet in the middle of the ring once again. As they engage into a tight hug, trying to push the other one into a corner to finish her the crowd goes to their feet as it seems the fight is coming to a conclusion.

Being the referee I stand close to them and watch their embrace. Then I see Christina's face switching from a determined facial expression to a painfilled one, her arms stop hugging Jenny's body and start hanging powerless to the sides of Jeny's body. After a long hard fight all strenght has left the once powerfull body of the italian demolisher that is now trapped in the hug of the tennessee girl. As Jenny feels the resistance of Christina breaking adrenalin runs through her body and so she stops pushing her prey into the corners direction but tightens the crushing hug in the middle of the ring even more. With Christina unable to offer any resistance Jenny's arms start to dig themselves into Christinas body trapping her very tight while her bigger bust engulf Christinas in the process. Christinas facial expression now turns from painfilled into one that shows helpnessless and screams for help, the only thing keeping her from screaming out her surender is that she has no strenght nor air left to do so.

After a short time I after Christinas legs spasmed short twice I tap Jenny on her shoulder and signal her to stop it because she has won the fight. She gives the audiance a satisfied smirk, then looks one last time in the face of her conquered rival and released Christina whose body slumps lifeless to the ground. As Jenny walks around the ring with raised fists to celebrate her victory I immediately check Christina to see if she needs medical care because in the last mercyless hug her ribs could have got broken.

I order the medics to bring a stretcher that puts Christina up and head into Jennys direction to congratulate her. However I'm not able to because I see another fighter from the club coming from the backstage, heading to the ring. I immediately know there will be trouble as I recognize the fighter coming to the ring as punisher Pia https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=60928;view=152695!

It seems the show Jenny put up grabed the attention of Pia who sees a rival in Jenny and now wants to approach her in a weekened state. As Pia enters the ring I get in her way telling her to leave the ring but instead she grabs my throat and pushes me out of it over the top rope.

Everything happened in Jenny's back but she now has turned around and sees the powerful Pia approaching.

YT (Jenny or Pia)

Offline Jenny Fights

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2019, 01:03:11 PM »
I'm squeezing with all my might, neither of us are giving or gaining any ground, as it's a dead heat in the test of strength..

I feel a slight pain in my lower back from your grip, which makes me intensify my grip on you.. Squeezing the hardest that I ever had, as now it's a test of will.

After a few minutes, to my surprise! Movement happens, as I begin to move you back towards the corner. I move you a few steps, before I stop, as I want you to remember this feeling, as I again intensify my grip on you even hard, which causes you to start spasming.

After a minute, the ref taps me on my shoulder.. Signalling that I have won the fight... I raise my hands in the air, celebrating wildly, as I engage with the crowd.. "It's my beach now bitch!" I shout.. As my emotions are coming out of me...

I'm done celebrating my victory and I turn around, to my surprise.. I'm met with a woman that is as muscular as me and same size.. Mine and her eyes glare at each other's, as we both take steps forward, going face to face, nose to nose.. No words exchanged.. Having a stare down.. I feel like she wants a piece of me and I do her, but now isn't the time, but I'm unsure of her.. Yt

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2019, 01:29:50 PM »
After regaining my senses and standing up I immediately look what goes on in the ring. I am shocked to see Jenny is satnding in the ring facing Pia, I hoped she would leave the ring to avoid a fight with Pia as she is no match for her after she fought Christina hard but it seems she is too proud to run away.

One thing for sure there will be no fight between the two of them now, maybe Pia came to challenge Jenny to match in the future but knowing she just recovered from loosing a though match against the cuban seniorita Carmen I could also imagine her wanting to unleash her wrath on any person. I don't know what will happen next, I just hope there will not be more chaos in my fight club than there already is.

YT (Pia)

Punisher Pia

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2019, 06:04:48 PM »
Both fighters meet in the middle of the ring once again. As they engage into a tight hug, trying to push the other one into a corner to finish her the crowd goes to their feet as it seems the fight is coming to a conclusion.

Being the referee I stand close to them and watch their embrace. Then I see Christina's face switching from a determined facial expression to a painfilled one, her arms stop hugging Jenny's body and start hanging powerless to the sides of Jeny's body. After a long hard fight all strenght has left the once powerfull body of the italian demolisher that is now trapped in the hug of the tennessee girl. As Jenny feels the resistance of Christina breaking adrenalin runs through her body and so she stops pushing her prey into the corners direction but tightens the crushing hug in the middle of the ring even more. With Christina unable to offer any resistance Jenny's arms start to dig themselves into Christinas body trapping her very tight while her bigger bust engulf Christinas in the process. Christinas facial expression now turns from painfilled into one that shows helpnessless and screams for help, the only thing keeping her from screaming out her surender is that she has no strenght nor air left to do so.

After a short time I after Christinas legs spasmed short twice I tap Jenny on her shoulder and signal her to stop it because she has won the fight. She gives the audiance a satisfied smirk, then looks one last time in the face of her conquered rival and released Christina whose body slumps lifeless to the ground. As Jenny walks around the ring with raised fists to celebrate her victory I immediately check Christina to see if she needs medical care because in the last mercyless hug her ribs could have got broken.

I order the medics to bring a stretcher that puts Christina up and head into Jennys direction to congratulate her. However I'm not able to because I see another fighter from the club coming from the backstage, heading to the ring. I immediately know there will be trouble as I recognize the fighter coming to the ring as punisher Pia https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=60928;view=152695!

It seems the show Jenny put up grabed the attention of Pia who sees a rival in Jenny and now wants to approach her in a weekened state. As Pia enters the ring I get in her way telling her to leave the ring but instead she grabs my throat and pushes me out of it over the top rope.

Everything happened in Jenny's back but she now has turned around and sees the powerful Pia approaching.

YT (Jenny or Pia)

beautiful post but completely out of time. when the poll is working is better to write an interlocutory post. Now only 6 votes between me from my opponent and I think it is really inelegant to anticipate my defeat. Also the description of my defeat is in charge of me and not in charge to an other person. There were still 10 hours to the end of the competition. I can't find the words to describe my discomfort.

I think you are absolutely right X-Tina. It was too early.

Punisher Pia

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2019, 06:14:44 PM »
I stand toe to toe with this new girl. Knowing Christina for years as a good fighter in this club makes my anger rise. Also towards the ref. My tits are straining the leather triangle bikini to the max which is decorated with skulls on each cup, my toned ass just covered in a matching black leather thong. I shove her hard, pushing my hands into her tits. Fake or not...who knows? She stumbles back but shoves me similarly hard. I grin and then kick my right foot extremely hard into her belly button knocking her over and making her groan. Taking her into a headlock and knocking her skull into the ring floor with a reverse DDT. Clong! The audience go berserk with the action!!! "The Punisher is here...."
Jenn is knocked out cold as I untie her bikini top and help and leave her KOed and toples on the ring floor. Meanwhile the ref is back in the ring but I grab his throat again: " I want a piece of this American cxnt and if You might be the ref in our fight you better not interfere like today!" He nods silitently with fear in his eyes as I lift him by his throat a choke slam hin into the ground making the ring shake!
I slide through the ropes leaving the arena...

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »
I am truly sorry for having mistaken the end time of the poll and therefore ending the match 12 hours too soon. :(

I did not do this with a bad intention in mind, I'm also very sad that the great match both contestants put up ended this way...

Offline GIZZART

• Nobody cares about a guy's profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2019, 02:04:00 AM »
You are still a winner to me Christina.