News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Spring Break Bikini contest CATFIGHT

• 3 Replies

Offline nycwrestlinggym

• God Member
  • Hi, I'm Dina from NYC
Spring Break Bikini contest CATFIGHT
« on: September 07, 2019, 07:07:41 AM »
Who will win this Catfight between contestants at a beach bikini contest?
Dina

Offline Destiny_sky

• alpha brunette
Re: Spring Break Bikini contest CATFIGHT
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 06:18:08 PM »
for me this fight won't end as a catfight as people will break it and the reason for those two to fight is jealousy ,and yeah with both of them having those asses and hot bodies compared to each other ,hearing every one asking who's hotter adding the ethnic  problems floating all te way , i say they will meet at the hotel in one of their rooms and fight again starting with a catfight that turns to erotic catball then an ass fight will come along and only sexfight will decide the winner (the arab girl for sure)

Offline nycwrestlinggym

• God Member
  • Hi, I'm Dina from NYC
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 07:41:35 AM »
for me this fight won't end as a catfight as people will break it and the reason for those two to fight is jealousy ,and yeah with both of them having those asses and hot bodies compared to each other ,hearing every one asking who's hotter adding the ethnic  problems floating all te way , i say they will meet at the hotel in one of their rooms and fight again starting with a catfight that turns to erotic catball then an ass fight will come along and only sexfight will decide the winner (the arab girl for sure)
What a sexy scenario. I love your outcome too.
Dina
Dina

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »
The Arab girl dominate!