News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight tournament 2019 Group 2 round 1 (hands-off)

• 33 Replies

Offline Sophie Dalzell

• Trillian ID:bustyfighterbitch
Re: Titfight tournament 2019 Group 2 round 1 (hands-off)
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2019, 10:51:50 AM »
I'm glad I was able to be the one and only black competitor in this tournament. My respect to all the good competition. However, I must turn my attention to Sophie now.  And. although Kim and I still have unsolved business, I can only say one thing to my worthy opponent.  The "L" Train has arrived, dear. Best of luck.

Well to start with Hello to you Holly. I dont remember talking to you ever. i dont know how we never crossed paths. I guess it was meant to happen this way. I do not need any luck coz honestly Luck is for losers. May be you need it when we fight. I am excited to fight you. grrr!!

It is true that we have never spoken yet, which is obviously an oversight on my part.  I am glad to meet you as well.  I'm sure this fight will be a test for both of us, but I didn't come here to lose, let me make that very clear here.  I am used to mowing my opposition down and, if that includes you then so be it. I am also excited at fighting you with my ThunderBombs!!

well even i am not here to see others win. i am not a super but even i dont back down from any fight and dont lose that easy.. Many things happen for the first time honey and i think it will be a first time you will lose to a better woman. i hope you will take it as a compliment as i see a great fighter in you.

Offline paolabigboobs

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2019, 12:09:30 PM »
Paola,  Your boobs will not overpower my breasts as they absorb your best hits.  I return your hits with my own up and down hits letting you feel how naturally firm and heavy mine are until your boobs begin to soften against my better breasts.
You absorb my hits, and you start to hit mine, but your boobs are too soft, so i take your hits easily, and i counter hitting your boobs from below raising them under your chin
i'm 24 yo 6'0 130 lbs 38EE,

Offline TahiyaTits

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2019, 01:06:23 PM »
Sophie Dalzell is probably some Indian with a deformed brain, photoshopping her already plastic tits, less blood going to that brain and more to those grocery bags

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2019, 06:05:41 PM »
I don't know if it's really my place to be commenting on other fighters or other matches, but just had to respond to User1's observations on Sophie Dalzell's picture.

All I can say is...Photoshop is a wonderful thing  ;D

You're allowed to comment on other fighters or matches as they are all your rivals in this tournament!

Offline TahiyaTits

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2019, 08:50:01 PM »
Sophie just wants to add more roads to that current road map she's got on her boobs, don't worry hun, I'll give it a good tugging and get you some stretches down there as well

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2019, 01:37:28 AM »
I must admit, Sophie has been a very respectful competitor, and I feel the same about her. But there is a time to give each other compliments and there is a time to fight. We are at that second stage now and we shouldn't waste time.  We can pat one another on the back when it's through.  I remove my halter top, leaving me in only a white thong and shake my tits at my rival in a challenge.  When Sophie stands her ground, I am only forced to drive forward and slam my weapons of destruction into her with a mighty "THUD"!!! Now I can show my intent of moving forward in this compeTITion....
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline KimTheConqueror

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2019, 04:34:05 AM »
No disrespect to the rest of the field ... but why don't we just skip to the final ... me vs (Disputed) Holly ... lol

Offline KimTheConqueror

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2019, 04:37:58 AM »
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kinga.  I doubt if we'll see Karlie here.  Too bad ... but I get to rest up for whoever I draw next ;

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2019, 06:01:29 AM »
No disrespect to the rest of the field ... but why don't we just skip to the final ... me vs (Disputed) Holly ... lol
It seems some people around here want to learn the hard way.  Do not fear, KimTheConquered, you and I will solve our problems soon. Either here or at our pre-planned destination with Karlie and Leanne acting as our seconds. You will fall in front of your people.
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline KimTheConqueror

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2019, 10:36:48 PM »
I can't wait ;)

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2019, 10:09:52 AM »
As elimination round 1 of group 2 has expired I'm glad to show you the outcomes of the matches!

Apple vs Veronika:
Apple dominated Veronika right from the start and so enters round 2 with a result of 11:3!

Paola vs Sally:
This match was hard fought from both fightersand the one who goes on to round 2 had to work for this.
The match started very even, then Sally gained a small lead . Paola did not give up and both again received the same number of votes in the end phase. In the end Sally edges it out with 6:9!

Ruby vs Luna:
Ruby started of strong but Luna came back and scored slighlty more votes during the last two days of the poll, making it no one sided beating. In the end Ruby's early lead was enough for her to withstand Luna's late attacks with a 8:6!

Giulia vs ~sophie~:
A battle of two close friends but as their pride was on the line they forgot about their friendship for this fight! ~Sophie~ attacked Giulia as hard as she can and Giulia was not able to take it, ~Sophie~ won 4:10!

Natalia1 vs Julia:
One of the more one sided battles, Julia smashed Natalias pride rack with a dominating 4:6!

Kelly vs Mila:
In this match four perfect big round orbs clashed hard, in the end only Kelly's keeped their shape, she defeated Mila with 9:5!

Karly vs Kim:
The clash of the biggest busts in the tournament. I was amazed as Kim started to outclass Karly leading wit 0:6 until Karly started a catching up to 5:6 and the last day granted them both another vote for the final score of 6:7! Congrats to Kim.

Candy vs Sophie Reade:
Two big busts collided with raw tit power, in the end Sophie Reade survived  with 5:9! A comment I received from in various messages from the judges "A hard match for both but Sophie looks like she just wants it more"

Stalemates!

For sure it hasn't escaped your attention that I didn't posted the results of some matches... This is because the following matches ended with a draw, the competitors are still bearhuging each other trying to win!

HollyD vs Tahyia: 7:7

Lucy vs Sarah: 7:7

Sophie Dalzell vs Undisputed Holly: 7:7

Angie vs Beth: 7:7

As the judges were not able to predict an outcome it is now up to the competitors to decide who proceed to round 2! Round 2 will start next sunday so I ask the competitors to decide in private about whose boobs are better and message me or post here the outcome!

Offline KimTheConqueror

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2019, 03:19:39 PM »
Wow, Karlie sure made it close, without even ever showing up here.  I guess maybe I got a little too cocky and turned the judges against me.  I'll try to be more humble, ladies and gentlemen...although that's hard for me, lol.  But thanks to everyone who did vote for me, and to User1 for running this whole thing. 

As for the tied matches...what's up with SophieD-U.Holly?  I may be biased toward the all-natural (and definitely much bigger-chested) girl, but...come on???  (Sorry Sophie)

The other three ties really are toss-ups.  Gonna have to ponder those for a bit.

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 09:07:32 PM »
Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me.  I am looking forward to the next round .   ;)

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2019, 09:58:23 PM »
Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me.  I am looking forward to the next round .   ;)

Great job Sally!! Can’t wait to see you in action again in the next round.

Offline RachelTheBully

• ~Heavy Load Ahead~
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 02:36:26 AM »
What a great poll. Wished I had gotten here soon enough to enter.  You have some fantastic talent in both divisions but, if I might say so.......YAY ~SOPHIE~ !!!!  YOU DID IT!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 02:36:59 AM by RachelTheBully »
Don't get mad when I push you around. It's a natural thing for me to do, little girls.