News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fantasy Backgrounds and Characters.

• 1 Replies

Offline Pedromalone

Fantasy Backgrounds and Characters.
« on: October 25, 2020, 09:42:42 AM »
I have come across some profiles of people who are into RP fights and people that like matches in different settings, yet I'd like to pose some questions to the general audience on here  that might help fantasy fight writers like myself become better.  Example if you were to be one type of mythical race that you would fight as what would you be. Or what superpower would you have for a battle?  or what type of profession would your character have? etc. Yet I'm not sure where to ask such questions. I  mean they do portain to making a fight story so maybe the Catfight discussions, yet I tried some of the questions and didn't get many responses.  I mean there are  a lot of fantasies that can be played with even with in the fight realm such as hero vs villain,  pirate vs ninja,  king vs queen, robot vs alien, etc so I think it might be nice to have a fantasy section on here were people who want some RP in their fights can learn more about others like them.   Also may bring a bit of a creative element to some future stories and stuff on here.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Fantasy Backgrounds and Characters.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 09:54:06 AM »
If it is related to a story ask in the stories general discussion section. If it is for cyber ask in cyberfights section. Fairly simple.

Not everything needs a section.