News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Survival of the Weakest Round One (Match 7) Katherine Heigl v. Leighton Meester

• 0 Replies

canadianlou316

Katherine Heigl v. Leighton Meester

Katherine Heigl sat impatiently in her dressing room, ready to get this thing over with.  When she was offered a slot in this tournament (along with a very hefty fee), she knew it would be a short night.  What she didn’t know was that she was going to be forced to compete as the co-main event for the opening round, which essentially meant that she was going to have to stay for the entire event.

Heigl had no desire to watch the rest of the card, knowing full well that there wasn’t a wrestler near her caliber aside from Jessica Biel.  She just wanted to get her money, destroy some bimbo and go home to train.  After all, once this nonsense was over, she had a competitive career to think about. 

Kat put on her now trademark white two-piece, tied her blonde hair in a ponytail and stormed out of her room.  As she was walking through the hallway, she noticed that Biel’s room was open.  Heigl couldn’t resist peaking in, and was startled when she came face to face with one of her rivals.

“What the fuck do you want?” Biel asked, standing in her blue attire.

“I’m just on my way to the ring and wanted to see what one of the true losers in this tournament looked like.”

“Fuck you.  You know if we ever got in the ring that I would destroy you.”

“Please Jen, we both know you’d be begging me to put you out of your misery.”

Jen and Kat were now nose to nose, neither moving an inch.  “I’d love to prove to you how badly I would kick your ass, but I have to go out there and mop the floor with some jobber wannabe.”

“Yeah, well not as badly as I’m going to humiliate my jobber.  I bet she quits within the first minute.” 

“I bet I can make mine surrender before you make yours surrender.”

Jessica stuck out her hand.  “Oh, it’s on.”

Katherine shook the outstretched appendage, gripping down hard.  Jen squeezed back, and both girls were now in a contest to see who could squeeze the other one harder.  Before things escalated further, a production aid signaled for Kat to come to the tunnel.  Heigl and Biel both let go at the same time, neither girl taking her eyes off of the other as Kat walked away.  “Get used to watching this ass,” she said, “because when we’re in the ring it’ll be the last thing you ever see.”  Heigl gave a playful slap to her own butt as she sauntered away.

“We’ll see about that,” Jessica replied as she slammed her door shut.

Leighton Meester entered first, clearly without any clue of the wager that was made in the back.  In fact, she had no idea who her opponent was, which was by design.  Since the drawing was random, the executives decided to keep the juggernauts a secret.  Meester was too disinterested to actually watch the other matches, because if she did, she would have realized that she was one of the unlucky too.  Also, had she watched, she would have reconsidered her ill-conceived outfit.

The audience applauded with great excitement as they saw Leighton strut out in purple lingerie, complete with a purple thong.  She thought they were applauding for her, when in fact they were thrilled to see that she was going to be mauled.

As Meester got in the ring, the ref tried very hard to keep a straight face as he checked her.  Then, as if instinctual, he positioned himself between Leighton and the steps out of the ring.

The lights went out and a spotlight hit the entrance ramp.  Then, a familiar piece of music hit, and Meester suddenly understood what was going on.  When the curtain flew open and Katherine Heigl stepped out, every last nerve in Leighton’s body tensed up.  She was completely fucked and she knew it.

Heigl stepped into the ring without even giving a glance to her opponent.  As the ref checked her, she looked completely disinterested.  Her goal was simple, make Meester beg for mercy in under a minute to win her bet. 

The ref signaled for both women to come to the center of the ring, but Leighton wouldn’t leave her corner.  She was paralyzed by fear.  Heigl gave the ref a knowing look and he rang the bell. 

Kat immediately charged Meester, who attempted to climb out of the ring.  Her body was halfway out when Heigl latched onto her hair.  Katherine then dragged the terrified girl back into the ring, ignoring her pleas for mercy.  “Please, I didn’t know I was facing you.  Please don’t hurt me.  Please!”

Heigl grabbed Leighton by the throat, signaling that she was already going to go for her patented chokeslam.  The 5’10 blonde grabbed the 5’4 weakling, hoisted her in midair by the throat and the flimsy thong, and drove her straight into the mat.  The match was, essentially, over. 

Leighton hit the canvas with a loud crash, her body splayed out in every direction.  The sheer force of being hoisted by her panties caused them to rip, leaving her naked from the waist down.  In about twelve seconds, Kat had destroyed her “opponent.”  She gave a knowing wink to Jessica Biel before mouthing, “You’ll be next.” 

Heigl then walked over to the helpless wrestler and sat on her chest.  She then very playfully slapped Meester in the face to revive her.  “Wha…huh…” was all that Leighton could muster.

“You lost.  It’s over.”

A surprisingly relieved Meester couldn’t hold back a smile.  “Really?  That’s it?” 

“Well, the match is over.  You quit.  I mean, you do quit, right?”

The flummoxed Leighton began nodding feverishly.  “Yes, of course, I quit.  I quit.  I lost.  I’m the loser.  I quit.”  She was desperate to say anything Katherine wanted so that Heigl would get off of her chest.

“Good.  So the match is pretty much over.”

“Pretty much?” the dazed starlet asked.

“Well, this is assuming you’re willing to concede that you’re my bitch.”

“I’m your bitch!” she yelled, hoping that this would get Kat to leave her be. 

“Oh no silly,” Katherine said as she flashed a bright smile, “it isn’t that easy.”  Heigl then peeled down her bottoms, exposing her moist vagina.  “It’s one thing to say that you’re my bitch.  It’s another to show the world that you’re a pathetic little slut that will do whatever I want you to.” 

“Wait, please don’t make me do that…” Leighton said, looking at Heigl with her doe eyes. 

“Make you?  Make you?  Oh no, I’m not going to make you.  If I wanted to, I could take your cute little nose and jam it in my pussy until my heart’s content.  What I want is for you to want to service me.  Do you want to service me?”

The clueless girl had no idea how to respond.  “I…uh…”

“Wrong answer, loser.”  Kat slid back and latched onto Leighton’s breasts, squeezing the thinly covered tits with tremendous force. 

“Aah!  Aah!  Please stop…”

Kat reached under the flimsy top and grabbed Leighton’s pert nipples.  “Please stop?  You know what you have to say.”

“I…aahh….I…want to…service….you…”

Heigl continued to pinch the small pink nips, adjusting them as if they were knobs on a radio.  “You want to service what?”

“Your…pu…pu…pussy.”

“Well, if you insist.”  Katherine let go of Leighton’s nipples and proceeded to roll off of her stomach.  Heigl then lay on the mat with her hands resting comfortably behind her head.  She spread her legs, giving Leighton an unobstructed view of her task.

Meester began to sob at the thought of what she was about to endure.  She started to get to her feet when Kat interrupted her.  “Oh no, I want you to crawl over here.  Crawl like my little filthy bitch.”  Meester dropped her head as she crawled on her hands and knees towards Heigl’s crotch.  The smell of arousal was unmistakable as she got closer.  She looked down and saw a small patch of blonde fuzz, clearly landscaped for such an occasion.  “Well, enjoy,” Kat mocked.

Leighton lowered her face and buried it in Katherine’s warm, wet pussy.  She timidly stuck out her tongue, getting her first taste of her conqueror.  As she started to use her tongue, Katherine’s pelvis began to shift.  The harder she licked, the more deliberate the thrusts.  Finally, Heigl’s animalistic instincts kicked in and she grabbed Meester’s head and jammed it into her waiting pussy.  The stunned loser couldn’t breathe as her delicate features were mashed up against the exposed flesh, her magazine cover face being humped by the dominant Heigl.

After a few minutes of violent grinding, Kat exploded all over the jobber’s face.  She then shoved Meester away, casting her aside like a used Kleenex.  Heigl climbed to her feet, her face aglow in post-orgasmic bliss.  She walked over to the sobbing Meester and stroked her slick face.  “It’s okay, you weren’t the worst I’ve ever had.  But if I ever see you in a locker-room again pretending to be a real wrestler, I will force you to do a lot worse and it will hurt a lot more.  You understand?”

The sniffling Leighton couldn’t answer, so Heigl once again latched onto her tender breast.  “I said, do you understand?”

“Yes, please, leave me alone!”  Katherine smacked her once more in the face, leaving her a sobbing mess on the mat.