News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MEAN GIRLS

• 415 Replies

Offline Haileyyy

• Bet I can make you cum.
Re: MEAN GIRLS
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 01:42:16 PM »
DOA not brave? Lmao that's a good one Queenoffight. Especially coming from a piece of shit like you. DOA is probably one of the loyal trustworthy groups there is. We're by far not scared to kick any groups asses. So if I was you I'd watch my back. As for Mean Girls they want a piece of DOA. The want a piece of me and my sister Tina. Well all you have to do is bring it bitches. We will be more than happy to kick your asses.
 For the record my Trillian is jessicaqkicksass. And I'll be waiting for any who wants their hair ripped out.

Just added you on trillian
I am 110% Evil.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 01:43:20 PM »
DOA not brave? Lmao that's a good one Queenoffight. Especially coming from a piece of shit like you. DOA is probably one of the loyal trustworthy groups there is. We're by far not scared to kick any groups asses. So if I was you I'd watch my back. As for Mean Girls they want a piece of DOA. The want a piece of me and my sister Tina. Well all you have to do is bring it bitches. We will be more than happy to kick your asses.
 For the record my Trillian is jessicaqkicksass. And I'll be waiting for any who wants their hair ripped out.
lol I send messages on ur trillian several times but u scared to answer me bitch ur nothing just blah ...blah....blah I will send another message on ur trillian now and we will see how much brave are u

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 01:44:38 PM »

pls add me too sweetheart

Offline CrystalClear

• Tame me and you can own me...good luck.
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 01:55:04 PM »

pls add me too sweetheart

I added you. Let's go!
Ever try domesticating a tiger?

Offline Lana-licious

• Eat my ass
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 02:04:24 PM »
lanalicious on trillian
I'll throw you into traffic.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 02:41:07 PM »

I 100% concur with my associate and sister Jessica.  I’m not hard to find on Trillian.  You want some... come get some.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2019, 03:33:04 PM »

I 100% concur with my associate and sister Jessica.  I’m not hard to find on Trillian.  You want some... come get some.
ur sister Jessica ran from me again im queenofsex on trillian add me if u dare  , u DOA (dumbs of anarchy) girls are nothing ur just hero in talk . Pathetic losers

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2019, 05:06:27 PM »

ur sister Jessica ran from me again im queenofsex on trillian add me if u dare  , u DOA (dumbs of anarchy) girls are nothing ur just hero in talk . Pathetic losers

There is a reason why most of the DOA don't want matches with you? It's because you spread lies about us and you super in your matches

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2019, 06:16:53 PM »

There is a reason why most of the DOA don't want matches with you? It's because you spread lies about us and you super in your matches
no honey bcz they are cowards , we can fight with ref then we will see who is super , u scared of me and other strong girl so u run and call us super , honey believe me this trick is old anymore crawl to ur small clique and hide

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2019, 06:52:30 PM »
Why would I be scared of someone through a computer screen? You're stupid as fuck. I served in the army overseas twice I seen real danger with my two eyes. Also, you need an English lesson I highly recommend English for dummies :) 

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2019, 06:57:40 PM »
Why would I be scared of someone through a computer screen? You're stupid as fuck. I served in the army overseas twice I seen real danger with my two eyes. Also, you need an English lesson I highly recommend English for dummies :)
I know 6 language and English is my second language now who is dumb, and why u don't come and see real danger bitch? Lol

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2019, 07:10:41 PM »
You know 6 languages? I find that hard to believe

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2019, 07:20:31 PM »
I will not argue with u losers anymore my trillian is on my profile if u dare meet me there if not just be quite and live , little girl

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2019, 07:23:03 PM »
I will not argue with u losers anymore my trillian is on my profile if u dare meet me there if not just be quite and live , little girl

I'd rather drink tap water from Mexico then talk to you on trillian

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »

I'd rather drink tap water from Mexico then talk to you on trillian
I didn't talk to u I mean ur mistress