News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight leap

• 5 Replies

Offline marieclaws

Catfight leap
« on: May 31, 2022, 02:17:47 PM »
Inspired by Quantum leap TV series in the 80s. My name is Marie and I leap in time, leap into the body of another Marie who needs to fight, a Marie in time who needs to fight but is fearful of the outcome and her rival knows it. I fight until I either win or make sure my opponent knows not to mess with me again but win or lose, I end up leaping to fight again. These are my short Quantum catfight adventures inspired by my bedtime fantasy roleplays with my husband.

My vision blurs, my mind is fuzzy and I black out, I know another leap is coming, then I awake slowly and look around. I try to wipe my eyes but I can’t as my hands are bound behind my back. My vision clears and I am in a prison yard. Staring at me is a blond with long hair and evil eyes, glaring at me. She is also bound. I get nudged in the back by my warden captor. “You’d better beat this bitch Julie from C wing you whore or I will make your days hell.” The other inmates look on with excited anticipation, glad they have not been chosen but keen to see us destroy each other. We stand in our leather boots and short orange tunics, nothing underneath them ready to fight.

Offline marieclaws

Re: Catfight leap
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 02:18:39 PM »
I feel my chains released and am shoved forward. My blonde rival gets her chains undone at the same time but doesn’t get shoved. She is ready, willing and lunges at me and her hands are in my hair instantly and I feel my head bent down and I’m shaken side to side. I wrap my arms around her waist and shove forward sending us crashing to the floor. Both wardens look shocked, they never knew Marie had it in her! We hit the floor and my hands grab her long blonde locks and pull hard and we scramble in the dirt, our bare legs locked together kicking each other with our boots. “You fucking bitch Marie”, screams Julie. “I’m going to kill you for this”

“If only you knew bitch” I snarl as I roll her over to her back and land a large slap to her left cheek. She covers up as I slap her again and I reach for her top and pull it. Of course instinctively Marie knows the wardens love to see the fighters naked. Julie then grabs my tunic and we pull and tear at each other, neither wearing a bra or panties and we end up naked in just boots.

“BREAK!” shouts the warden and Julie and I stop not before Julie slams my face into the dirt floor. We are grabbed to our feet and made to take off our boots. “Get the bitch Julie!” screams the other warden and we are at each other again instantly. We trade slaps, kick each other and I get my face clawed so return the favour digging my nails into Julie’s face as we once again hit the floor. “BITCH” “WHORE” “SLUT” we snarl as slowly I sense her tiring. It seems they didn’t think Marie would last long so chose another less experienced fighter, but I can fight, so this time Marie gets extra oomph. I grab two handfuls of Julie’s hair and shake her head like a rag doll back and forward, she screams out. I then slam the back of her head into the dirt, she is dazed. I move forward pinning her arms, Julie tries to bridge me off but she can’t she is beaten, dirty and naked and my crotch in her face.

I can feel a sense of relief pulse through the other Marie as she has won. I want to enjoy the moment too, I look down at Julie and glare into her eyes, then I get dizzy, it goes black and I leap again……..
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 02:23:08 PM by marieclaws »

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 05:54:07 PM »
Love it

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 11:53:45 PM »
Excellent concept with infinite possibilities.  I’d love to see more of the back stories that lead to the Quantum Leap revealed to the main character. 
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

angelasf

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 05:18:54 PM »
Interesting approach Marie, if we were incarcerated together I’d make you my bitch

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 09:09:17 PM »

Thank you marie for writing a very entertaining story
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished