News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Drunken Mother - 2

• 8 Replies

Offline carl_drogo_plus

My Drunken Mother - 2
« on: November 11, 2019, 02:36:19 PM »
The first episode can be founf here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80304.0

After my mother had come round shouting the odds with my stepmother Kerry and stepsister Julia, the ensuing fight had led to unfortunate consequences. This ended with me throwing my mother out of the house naked. Her clothes had followed, but what happened tom her after that, I had no idea.

She was still  my mother, of course, and the following day I worried about her.  Her clothing had gone, so at least it seemed that she hadn't wandered home in the dead of night naked in her state.  Of course there was the chance she had done exactly that, and her clothes had been picked up by some passer by. I still needed to check on her though, so after a rather tense breakfast with Kerry and Julia, I went to check.

I rang her doorbell, praying that she'd made it home on one piece. There was no reply.  I rang it again, feeling increasingly anxious.  At 3 am, when she should have been going home, there would have been few people about, but those that were tended to be somewhat unsavoury.

There was still no reply.  I waited, then rang it for a third time, wondering what my next course of action was. I had resolved to go to the police, when the door opened a crack.

Mum's face was a picture of smeared make-up, and there were dark rings around eyes that screwed up against the light.

“You okay, mum?” I said, relieved that she was at least still alive.

“My head feels like there's a jack-hammer inside it, I'm filthy dirty and I'm covered in bruises,” she croaked.  “So, yes I'm fine, not that you care.”

She still had a sense of humour at least.

“Let me in. I'll make you some coffee.”

She opened the door and I followed her inside to the stinking gloom of her tiny living room.  She was wearing an oversized man's shirt, and the clothes she'd had last night were strewn all over the floor.

“Wait here,” I said, leaving her as I went through to the kitchen.

I made coffee as strong as I could, and brought it out. Mum was sprawled over the sofa gently snoring, the shirt dangerously high on her slightly parted thighs. I shook her awake, trying to ignore the way her breasts gently rolled under the shirt.  This was an unpleasant reminder of when she lived with me and dad.  She jerked awake.  “Uhh... what?”

“Drink this, mum.”

She took the coffee with both hands and sipped. “Mmm, that's wonderful. You make good coffee, but  it's generally better with a slug of vodka.  Hair of the dog, you know.”

“I don't think that's a good idea, mum.”

She looked at me.  “You know what?  You're right.  I'm going to give up drinking.”

“Sure mum,” I said.  I'd heard that one before.  Her new found abstinence would probably last until she was sober again, if she was lucky.

“I don't remember a thing about last night, and that's scary.  My memory is a complete blank.”

Her memory loss had it's good points.

“I'll run you a bath.”  I went into the bathroom and turned on the taps, then returned to tidy up a bit, while she sat on the sofa watching me.

“You're a good son,” she said.  “Better than that waste of space I married.

I gave her a weak smile as I picked up her clothes and dumped them in the laundry basket.  That 'waste of space' had looked after her until she'd made it impossible.  Now he was working to support his new wife and daughter and me, as well as keeping her in this flat.

“Bath's ready!” I shouted rom the bathroom as I turned off the taps.

I turned to see her standing in the doorway, bending to pull her shirt off.  “Uh, mum, I'll leave you to it!” I said, hurrying past her and pulling the bathroom door shut.

As she bathed, I threw open the curtains and opened the window to clear the fug, then went into her bedroom to tidy there.  It stank worse than the living room had, so same again; curtains and window wide open.  The place looked like a bomb had hit it, with clothes scattered all over the place and a glass of something alcoholic by the bed.  I took it and poured it away, before gathering up her clothing and putting that in the laundry too.  I hoped she still had enough clean stuff to wear.

Then I waited, listening to her in the bath, praying that she wouldn't fall asleep in there.  I didn't want to have to burst in and save my naked mother from accidentally drowning herself.

She came out after a while, wearing a respectable towelling robe.

“Well, I'll leave you to it, then.” I said, impatient to get out of there.

She lumbered towards me arms outspread and hugged me, giving me a kiss that stank of stale alcohol.  “Thank you,” she said. “I appreciate you coming round.”

I disengaged., smiling indulgently, and left her to it.

When I got back, Kerry was out and Julia, hearing the door, came down from her room.  She was wearing a loose white top that betrayed a lack of bra, and yellow and black striped leggings, which gave her the look of a wasp. Her dirty blonde hair bounced on her shoulders (along with her boobs) as she came down the  stairs.

“So how's your mother?”

“Worse for wear, but otherwise fine.”

“You fuck her?”  She gave me a twisted smile.

“Julia, please...”

“Just saying.  I was available last night, but you chose her instead.”

“She was in a bad way, and she is my mother!”

“Well, each to his own, though incest is actually illegal!”

“I did NOT fuck my mother!”

“Easy, easy! I believe you.”

She moved past me and I watched her stripey arse as she walked through to the kitchen. I wondered if she was still available.  Her mum was out and the opportunity was there. I followed her and grabbed her hand placing it on my crotch so she could feel my swelling cock.

“Hmm, so you have great  your powers of recovery,” she said, snatching her hand back. “I'm busy I'm afraid. I just wanted a drink.”

So not available.

I went back to mum a few days later to check up on her.  She looked a lot better, and her flat was clean and tidy and didn't stink.

“So how's the abstinence going?”

“Well,” she said.  “I haven't touched a drop, and I've joined a gym.  My first session with my fitness trainer is in a few minutes, in fact, so I have to love you and leave you.”

She gave me a quick peck, and was gone.

I was surprised that she had stayed off the pop for that long, but still didn't set any store by it. I left it a few weeks, not wanting to give mum any signals that I wanted to return to her, but nevertheless Julia still wasn't putting out for me.

“Mind if I come with?” she said, taking me by surprise when I announced that I was going to see her again.

“Why?”

“Why not?” she shrugged.  “If you don't want me to...”

I might have caught a wicked glint in her eye.  “Not at all. Come if you like.”  To be honest it was the first indication she'd given me that she actually wanted to spend time with me, and I didn't want to pass up that opportunity.

Mum answered the door looking a little flustered.  “Oh, its you.”  Her eyes flicked from me to Julia, who smiled ever so sweetly. “Umm... come in, come in.”

To my surprise, she was not alone. A man in his thirties was sitting on the sofa, holding a glass of what looked like orange juice.  There was another glass of it on the coffee table.

“Meet Carl. He's my personal trainer.  Carl this is my son and his... ah... stepsister Julia.”

Carl stood up and shook our hands.  “Good to meet you,” he said.  “I've heard a lot about you.”

I sensed Julia beside me sxxxxxxxing to herself. I would love to have known what, exactly, he'd heard about me and her.

“Would you two like something to drink?” said mum.

“Beer, please.”

“And for me, said Julia.”

“Oh, I'm sorry,” said mum, “but there's no alcohol in the house.  New rule.”

“I'll have what you're having then,” I said, a little surprised.

Mum left us alone with Carl.

“Your mother is a fantastic woman,” he said before the silence got awkward. “She's got a lot of pent up aggression, and we've been working hard to provide an outlet for that.”

“Bench presses and that?” I said, taking a seat.

“More. She took to the boxercise like a duck to water.  I've got her doing some ring training now.”

“She's learning to box?”

“And wrestle.  Quite a few of my girls are into it.”  He turned to Julia.  “Do you wrestle?”

Julia gave a disdainful snort.  “I've been wrestling since I was three,” she said.  “You have to, where I come in order to survive.”

“Oh?  You're Australian aren't you.”

“Too right, cobber!” she said overdoing the accent for his benefit.

“Well, if you're looking to keep your hand in...”

Just then mum returned with the drinks.

“I could whip her arse!” continued Julia.

Mum looked horrified and cast a questioning glance at Carl.

“It turns out that Julia is a wrestler.  I suggested she might come in on our sessions.”

“Oh, I see,” said mum.  “Well, I'd be more than happy to make her eat her words.”

I smiled, thinking she was joking, but I caught the scowl she gave Julia.

“I can set it up if you like,” said Carl.

“Now hold on.  I'm not going to join a club of middle aged women trying to recapture their lost youth!” said Julia, which did nothing to help mum's attitude towards her.

“It's not like that at all, Julia, but if you like I can set up a private session.”

It all sounded innocent enough, but Carl had a hungry look in his eye.

“I'm not sure that's such a good idea,” I said.

“No, it is,” said Julia, who was now looking daggers at mum.

“Do it, Carl,” said mum, not taking her eyes off Julia.

Carl let us know when and where this session was to take place, which gave us a few days.

The following evening Julia called for me, while Kerry was cooking dinner. I went up to her room and knocked.

“It's open!”

“So what d you think of this?” she said, giving me a twirl.

She was wearing a fairly conventional onepiece swimsuit, which, given that Kerry could call us down at any moment, unnerved me a little.

“It'd... er... very nice.  What's it for?”

“The match against your mum, silly.  Too much? Too little?”

I looked her over, taking in her curves, lingering on her apple tits, and the bulge of her mound.  “It's good.  It'll do fine.”

“Okay, turn around.”

“Why?”

“This isn't the only outfit I have.  I want your help choosing one.  Turn around and no peeking.”

I did as I was told.

I heard her moving behind me, and the sound of cloth on skin as she stripped.  I was tempted.  Sorely tempted.  After all, what was the worst that could happen?  I was about to disobey and catch an eyeful of her naked body. I could make some excuse...

“If you look before I tell you, I'll scream and mum will be up in a moment. What do you think she'll do?” she said, reading my mind.

I remembered what Kerry had said she'd use a rusty knife on, and abandoned my plan.

A few moments later... “You can turn around now.”

My eyes nearly popped out of her head. This outfit covered her boobs just about, coming across them from around her neck, the fabric disappearing around her back, leaving most of her torso exposed. It returned on the other side of each hip to plunge between her legs in a dangerous looking V which came together fractionally above her mound.  The lurex material, in yellow and blue on each side, showed every nuance of her curves.

“I can see from the look on your face that this is the one!” she said, grinning.

“I... uh... no!  You can't wear that!” I said.

“I'm wearing it!”

I barely heard Kerry call us down for dinner.

“Off you go,” she said.

I hadn't realised we were supposed to dress like sluts!” said mum as she looked Julia over.  She was wearing a red sleeveless hi cut gym leotard over a black body suit. Carl was sitting outside the ring in her corner, trying to look professional, but unable to keep his eyes off Julia.  I was sitting behind her, apparently on her 'team'.

Mum immediately climbed out of the ring and staked off to the changing room.  Was that it?  Was the fight over before it started.

“Chicken!” Julia yelled after her.  Without turning mum gave her the finger.

Carl went off after her, leaving me and Julia alone.

“Looks like you win by default,” I said with a smile. It was the best result I could hope for.

“Maybe.  Carl has to tell us the match is definitely off, though.

A moment later Carl returned and sat in his seat. He gave us the thumbs up and smiled, and my heart sank.

I groaned when Mum made her entrance.  All she'd done was remove the body suit which the otherwise extremely risque leotard was designed to be worn with. The cut of the leg almost reached to her ribcage, leaving the flesh of her older body bulging . I didn't know where to look.

“Let's do this, then!” she said to Julia who was giggling, her hand over her mouth.

Mum didn't wait and ran towards her, prompting her into action.  Julia came out too and the pair briefly locked up, before mum swing around, tossing Julia over her hip.

Julia went down with a grunt, legs flying, but was immediately on one knee in a sprinter's start.  As mum came forward she took off, driving her shoulder hard into mum's belly.

“Ooff!” Mum doubled forward and back-pedalled, her bare arse cheeks quivering, but she managed to stay on her feet, wrapping her arm around Julia's head.

“Good girl!” yelled Carl. “Now build on it!”

Sure enough mum was taking control, swinging round to keep Julia off balance, the teenager's feet scrabbling for purchase and to stay upright as she pulled at mum's arm.

Julia might have broken free, but mum dropped back slamming her head into the canvas, then letting her go.

I watched amazed as Julia reached for the ropes, one hand on her head, and pulled herself up, visibly shaken now.  Mum was in control, taking it to her young opponent; a far cry from that drunk who was humiliated by Kerry.

Sensing blood mum came for her, reaching for her hair while she was turned away, but Kerry wasn't stupid. She jabbed her elbow back sharply, nailing mums left boob.

“Aurgh!” Mum stumbled back, nursing her tit. “Bitch!” she yelled, temper flaring.

“Easy, love!” said Carl, sensing this, but mum lunged forward only to impale her belly on Julia's foot.

“Urgh!” she dropped to one knee, a hand on the canvas as she bent forward, her face contorted with pain.

Julia pushed away from the ropes making minor adjustments to her suit before walking around her, watching her. She was taking her time to recover and give mum the chance to get up.  “Had me going there, you old bitch,” she said. “You better give up now, or I'm gonna put you in a world of pain!” She bent forward inches from mums face as she said this.

Mum took a swipe at her, but Julia was expecting this and moved back quickly, laughing.  Mum was off balance now, and Julia grabbed her hair, swinging around to propel her towards the ropes.

Mum was too heavy to actually be thrown out of the ring like this and she grabbed onto the middle rope anyway, but she was in an awkward position.

As was I. Bent forward over the rope like that, there was far too much of her arse on display for my liking

Julia wasted no time, vaulting onto her back like a cowboy. Mum grunted as she was forced down under the younger girls weight.

“Yeeha!” cried Julia as she wrapped her legs around her opponents body and grabbed on to the top rope. Then she started bouncing.

“Aahaa! Let me go, you little bitch!”

Mum was pushing up desperately on the middle rope and she sounded more distressed than seemed appropriate for the hold.  Then I noticed her left boob pressed hard into the rope.  As I watched Julie then started pulling sideways along the rope. This forced mums boob sideways too, its white swell
 emerging from the side of her suit to my dismay.

Then Julia glanced at Carl and smiled. I could see him staring at mum's squashed tits, and confirming my dark suspicions, the shape of his hard cock was visible through his pants.  Julia had clocked all this, and now released the ropes, grabbing mum's hair and sliding off her back, to pull her back against the top rope.

“Aaaahh!” head back, mum could only scream while her tits swung, the top of her flimsy suit pulled sideways exposing both of them. I could see red marks from the rope burns and the left nipple was a swollen angry purple.

As Julia pulled further, the top rope slid down mum's back. Her back was horizontal, feet caught on the bottom rope, but when Julia pulled sharply downwards, her feet flipped free, leaving her upside down, now caught between the top and middle rope. Julia let go of her hair and put a foot on her forearm to hold her there as she straightened up. “Looks like I got you just where I want you!” she said as mum's legs flailed. She then drove her fist into her belly where the pressure of the middle rope presented its swell.

That was her mistake.

Mum's leg jerked forward, her knee catching Julia on the forehead, sending her stumbling backwards.

Mum took a few moments of struggling to get herself upright once more, but as she was stepping back through the ropes, Julia came forward, grabbing the middle rope and jerking up upwards into her crotch.

“Awww!” Mum's hands went between her legs as she hopped awkwardly, trying to get the other leg over the rope.

Julia was relentless, grabbing her arm and swinging her around into the ropes. On the rebound Julia did the only thing she was ever going to – a clothesline across mums bouncing boobs.

“Arrrghh!” Mum went down onto her back, and Julia wasted no time splashing down on top of her, pinning her arms above her head and establishing a quick grapevine to spread her legs out.

“Gotcha!” she said as mum grunted out her breath.  “How you feeling, you old bitch?”

She thrust forward in top of her grinding her body against her, and mum grunted once more.

“You like a young body on top of you I reckon!”

Mum grunted again as Julia thrust forward once more.  I could see their crotches mashed together, mum's suit pulling into a line where... I preferred not to think about it.

“Imagine if I had a strapon,” continued Julia. “I could be fucking you right now!” To emphasis the point she thrust forward again.

I had no idea how mum was taking this, all I could see was her shaking her head, eyes tight shut, as Julia looked down at her.

“Or maybe you'd prefer it was your son!  How would that be?”

Galvanised, Mum flexed suddenly, almost rolling Julia off.

“Ha ha! Easy now!” Julia said, re-establishing her position and pressing harder against her. “Imagine him fucking you!”

This was gross. I had no idea Julia had such a twisted imagination. Then I saw it. A small dark stain spread from that line in Mum's crotch.

A moment later she redoubled her efforts, managed to get a hand free and grabbed Julia's hair, jerking her head viciously sideways.

“Aargh!” Julia's grapevine slipped and mum planted her foot, pushing up hard to roll her off.

“You sick twisted little bitch!” Mum yelled, rolling away and getting to her feet.  She took a moment to put her tits away, giving me an embarrassed glance, before driving a snapkick into Julia's belly as she rose, which had her doubling forward.

Mum then went to work on her, grabbing her hair and swinging round to drive her into the canvas. She then stomped her back, and as she rolled kicked her in the belly.  While Julia groaned and curled up, she walked around her and kicked her in the lower back.

She must have hit a kidney, because the effect was immediate. Julia spasmed, arching her back, mouth open in a soundless scream, rolling onto her back, jets of pee squirting through her suit as her hips jerked involuntarily.  A little of her dark bush was exposed in the V of the suit bottom

“That's enough!” said Carl, getting into the ring and grabbing Mum before she could stomp down on Julia's raised belly.  “She's hurt!”

Mum didn't seem to register this and struggled against Carl's grip.

“You won!  You beat her!” said Carl.

That did the trick and Mum subsided, looking down at Julia, breathing hard.  Then she turned to Carl, and kissed him hard.  She pressed her body into him, lifting her leg up against his.  “Take me!” she breathed.

I did my best to unhear this, terrified that Carl might do just that in front of me.  Instead, to my intense relief,  he disengaged, and took her hand leading her away.

I went to Julia, who had subsided a little now, and had rolled onto her side, massaging her kidney. Her face was tinged with green, and droplets of cold sweat formed on her brow.

“You okay?”

She grimaced.  “What... what do you think?” she said in a weak voice.

I looked around, wondering whether to call an ambulance.  Maybe Carl would know what to do, but he had disappeared with my mother. I guessed he was otherwise engaged right now.

Julia groaned, but she seemed to have relaxed a little and the colour was returning to her cheeks.

“Fucking bitch!” she said, a little stronger now.  “She could have killed me!”

“Well perhaps you shouldn't have said what you did.”

Julia grunted and slowly got to her feet, still rubbing her back, while I studied the way her suit had twisted against her glistening body.  She glanced at the damp patch on the canvas and then felt her crotch. “Oh God!” she said, embarrassment all over her face.  “You must think I'm disgusting.”

“Well, yes.” I said. “You fought a dirty fight and got your come-uppance.  Come on, let's get home.”

I was anxious to get out of there, as mum's cries of passion were not adequately contained by the changing room door.

Offline Dash

Re: My Drunken Mother - 2
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:43:48 AM »
Thanks for continuing this great story.  Looking forward to the Mom Step-Mom rematch!

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 10:45:10 AM »
Great scenario and great fight Carl. Your mom is one brutal fighter!

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 07:37:47 PM »
I'd love to see a clean fight, 1 on 1, when the mother gets a little in better shape. Maybe a 2 v 2 if she has a secret daughter. Always the rougher the better

Offline carl_drogo_plus

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 11:39:03 PM »
Well, she is gettng there. As for a secret daughter, a great idea, but too far down the line. Maybe a neice or a little sister....

Offline #FranciFit

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 02:52:14 PM »
Well, she is gettng there. As for a secret daughter, a great idea, but too far down the line. Maybe a neice or a little sister....

That is a great idea too!

Offline Figaro

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2021, 05:51:26 PM »
This was a really fun story.
In chapter 1 I was rooting for the step mom. Chapter 2 I was rooting for the mother. If this ever got a 3rd part, assuming it was a rematch of chapter 1, I'm not sure who I'd be rooting for.

The mother for that sweet sweet revenge with the feel good redemption angle.
Or the step mom for the cruel dehumanizing aftermath.

Offline Dash

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2021, 11:59:33 PM »
I would like a mom vs. step-mom re-match, with mom winning this time.  All in all, great story!

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 04:50:23 PM »
Great story.  Next fight your mom against your step mom in thongs