News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A movie revolving around catfights?!

• 2 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
A movie revolving around catfights?!
« on: October 20, 2022, 12:19:30 AM »
Just letting all you catfight fans know there's a movie now playing  on Tubi called "Giantess Battle Attack" which is a sequel to "Attack of the 50ft Camgirl". The camgirl movie ends in a giantess fight between two rival camgirls and  this new film sees aliens sending their own giantess down to earth to battle the giant camgirl from the first film in order to (I think) conquer earth? ??? Either way check out the trailers, both are on Tubi FOR FREE!
PS
If you don't like "Z grade" movie cheese than stay away from these films. If you enjoy the trailers (and bad movies) then you'll love these movies ;)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 12:20:10 AM by jaybee »

Online wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
Re: A movie revolving around catfights?!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 01:28:04 AM »
It looks cheesy as can be but I will watch them for sure. Thanks for sharing!!

BTW Tubi has a lot of female wrestling content for anyone interested in GLOW, WEW, movies about women wrestling.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: A movie revolving around catfights?!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 03:01:42 AM »
It looks cheesy as can be but I will watch them for sure. Thanks for sharing!!

BTW Tubi has a lot of female wrestling content for anyone interested in GLOW, WEW, movies about women wrestling.
I haven't seen Giantess Battle Attack yet but I saw Attack of the 50ft Camgirl about a month ago and had a good time. It's horrible in a Sharknado way but I like movies like that. I hope we get a series of these movies. these can become the "Godzilla vs ?" movies of the skinamax world LOL! I also recommend Attack of the 50ft Cheerleader also on Tubi.  A cross over between those 2 films could be like a rated M King Kong versus godzilla  ;D