News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

McCloud catfight

• 7 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
McCloud catfight
« on: January 29, 2022, 09:29:32 PM »
I had heard there was a catfight between Stephanie Powers and Linda Evans in the old tv show, McCloud, but never saw it.  Today I happened to be watching an old McCloud episode, and it happened to be the one with the fight.  I've posted the yt link to the fight.  I was pretty disappointed in the fight.  The women never really came to grips, nor got into each other's hair.  It was more throwing lamps and flower pots at each other, with some rare contact between them.  Anyway, you can check it out and see for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDyZ6wShyY&t=81s

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: McCloud catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 10:29:14 PM »
I've always liked this fight, probably more because of the two women involved than the actual fight itself.  I remember watching this episode.  The element of surprise (that these two were actually going to fight) really added to the excitement.  I recorded it and have enjoyed it many, many times.   

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 11:18:43 PM »
An old favorite of mine as well.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 02:45:43 AM »

I thought everyone had heard this rumor....but maybe not?

"there is the rumor of Linda having a real life catfight with Stefanie Powers while in high school. Allegedly they clashed over a boyfriend, and Stefanie came out on top. Although they really attended the same high school at the same time, some thought the catfight rumors was a Hollywood publicity creation."

http://stonecatfights.com/hallo/lindaevans/linda_evans.html

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 03:19:42 AM »

I thought everyone had heard this rumor....but maybe not?

"there is the rumor of Linda having a real life catfight with Stefanie Powers while in high school. Allegedly they clashed over a boyfriend, and Stefanie came out on top. Although they really attended the same high school at the same time, some thought the catfight rumors was a Hollywood publicity creation."

http://stonecatfights.com/hallo/lindaevans/linda_evans.html

Never happened except in someone's mind.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 06:44:34 AM »
Before internet we had to get our female catfighting fix anywhere we could. This was a goody back when I was a teenager! Thanks for posting!

T
Cheers!

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 10:59:25 AM »
Very good. I too had never seen this before. Its very similar to the Linda Evans Joan Collins apartment fight from the 1980s Dynasty series.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 02:37:43 PM »
Boy what a wasted opportunity for a great, classic film catfight!