News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The destruction of Leo at the request of his battered wife:

• 3 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
The destruction of Leo at the request of his battered wife:
« on: November 07, 2019, 08:55:12 PM »
WARNING!  THIS STORY MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH DELICATE CONSTITUTIONS!  READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Introduction:  I was asked by someone here to please have a match with her man.  I use the term man loosely here.  The woman (whom I will call Sweet Sue) confided in me that he laid hands on her, and so she wanted me to fight him and hopefully do some damage to him. 
Because we have an infamous character here at FCF that robs peoples identities and is (allegedly) a general jerk he, will be called  LEO. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We start with me entering this couples home and outlining that this is an anything goes topless match.  I wanted it topless because men always get distracted when the "see the goods".  This is also a no time limit match for after fight activities, so that the winner can do whatever they want, without any restrictions! 

Sweet Sue: I nod my head after letting you in and agreeing to your terms. My hubby is already in the living room waiting for this match to happen. He thinks he will have an easy fight as it's "just" a woman he is facing. But I know better. I know you are skilled and brutal. I give you a hug as you enter and move to the living room and take off your overcoat.  you are then dressed only in a white thong. Allowing you in I. sit down on the couch. I cannot wait for my hubby to fight you and meet his demise! 

Simone: I enter your home and remove my overcoat.  I am already topless underneath.  You have asked me to get revenge on your coward of a man that beats you up.  When we hug, I give you a soft kiss and whisper in your ear that I am going to castrate this son of a bitch for you.  I walk to the center of the room and stretch a bit to warm up.  After I feel limber, I turn to him and motion to him by wiggling my fingers, signifying for him to come at me.  "COME AT ME YOU COWARDLY BITCH, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" 

Sweet Sue: Leo smirks as I sit down and take a deep breath. Realizing now, its actually happening, I pray you can defeat him.

Leo:  "HA!  You brought some BLACK BITCH to beat me? What a joke!" He laughs and steps towards you with his big feet. Taking his right fist and SWINGING it at your cheek, obviously thinking he is so much better!

Simone: Leo comes at me and puts his full weight into a roundhouse that I deflect, but it hits my shoulder with a glancing blow and is quite painful.  He seems pleased with himself for having hit me first.  Because he is a bit unbalanced, I go for a quick left footed kick aimed at his balls!  "ARE YOU SO PROUD OF HITTING A GIRL, YOU LITTLE BITCH?!?"

Sweet Sue: I wince a bit as Leo punches you, thinking maybe this was not such a good idea after all. But then suddenly you retaliate and the next thing I hear is; "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMFFFFF!" as he drops down to one knee, holding his balls. "UGH! YOU BITCH!  ...That's not fair!", he hisses. 

Simone: I have him now.  I look over at you; wink, and then blow you a kiss.  I didn't know it was going to be this easy.  I reach out with my right hand and grab Leo by his hair.  I don't want to get too close yet, in case he lands a lucky punch.  I raise his head first, so that I make eye contact with him.  "NO RULES, BITCH!"  I scream at him, and then I start throwing my left fist at his face as fast as I can, striking him in the nose and mouth several times.  Each blow elicits the glorious sound of my flesh hitting his.  I bloody his mouth and nose and I finish by raising a knee into his chin!  "GO DOWN BITCH!" 

Sweet Sue: I get up from my seat on the couch and see Leo dropping to his knees!  "LEO!!!"  I yell, as if I am worried about him after all. But you live for this, you seem to love it. And then you grab his hair firmly. He tries to get up, and tries to grab your wrist. But you are way too fast for him and five seconds later he has taken 10 punches to his face. Getting bloodied, even before your knee sends him FLYING onto his back. UGHHHH! … He lands with a groan, and I cover my face with both hands, now worried that you might kill him! 

Simone: I rest just a few seconds, tired from the my barrage of punches.  Leo looks bad, but I am still SEETHING inside that ANY man would ever lay his hands on a woman (without her consent).  He is laying on his back and now holding his face.  I decide to pick him up by his nipples, so I pinch down really HARD and pull him to his wobbly feet.  He is barely able to stand as I lower my shapely ass and start to spin him around by his nipples, throwing him back first into the wall.  I then start throwing roundhouse punches, I aim them precisely and take my time.  I start by driving a left fist deep into his belly! 

Sweet Sue: I see how you move towards Leo as he is down on the ground and holding his face. Obviously done for. "Simone no!! please!!! no more!!!"  But you ignore my cries of empathy and pick him up using his nipples and I hear him CRY as you toss him into the wall.  He then slides down the wall as you drive your fist DEEP into his belly! 

Simone: After the belly buster I throw a roundhouse right to his mouth.  Then I throw a left hook to his nose that makes a sound like I broke it.  As he starts sliding down the wall I lower my right shoulder and send a hard jab right at his balls!  "OH MAN!"  I scream in his face.  "THAT HAS GOT TO HURT! . . . BEG ALL YOU WANT LEO, I OWN YOUR PATHETIC WHITE WIFE ABUSING ASS!"  Tears now flow down his cheeks as he hits the floor and curls into a ball! 

Sweet Sue: "OOOOOOOOOMMFFF!" The punch to his mouth makes saliva fly across the room. The second blow breaks his nose and makes it bleed a lot.  Then he moans in pain as you drive your fist into his balls. Causing him to completely collapse.   

Leo:  "P-P-PLEASE. . . . I surrender! . . . You win!"  He begs for mercy, but no quarter is found! 

Simone: I once again grab Leo by his nipples and I drag him across the floor, over to your couch!  Propping him up there I now remove my thong.  "I HEAR THAT YOU THOUGHT I HAVE A NICE ASS!  WELL HERE IS A CLOSE UP LOOK!"    I then start rubbing my ass crack into his face!  "I'LL BET YOU REALLY LIKE THAT, DON'T YOU LITTLE BITCH?!?  . . . . . USE YOUR TONGUE MOTHERFUCKER!" 

Sweet Sue: "OOOOOOOOOMMFFF!" The beaten Leo has no choice.  He starts kissing your ass and licking your crack.  I smirk, thinking he is getting what he deserves. "Good Simone! ... GOOD!" 

Simone: I spend a good five minutes grinding my ass on Leo's face!  Then I kneel down and grab hold of his cock and balls!    I let out a primal scream as I yank as hard as I can on Leo's manhood.  He is now crying like a baby, as his face contorts in AGONY!  He screams, begs and pleads for mercy, but he didn't have any for you, and so there is NONE for HIM! 

Sweet Sue: The five minutes you spend on his face seem like forever. He hardly struggles as he is being hypnotized by how amazingly HOT your ass is. But then you stop and suddenly start pulling on his cock, hard. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" He almost passes out in pain! "SIMONE ENOUGH!!!!" I say as I try to shove you away. "I'll have my fight with you now! Just let Leo go!" 

Simone: I finally let go of Leo and he curls into a ball on the floor.  He is a sweaty, bloody wet mess, whimpering over and over, pleading for me to stop.  I look over at you and ask; "Has he had enough yet?   . . . Is it time for my finisher?"  I await your response. 

Sweet Sue: YESSSSS! I cry out!!!... please... just let him go!!!! I will agree to fight you now! 

Simone: I look down at this pathetic creature, knowing that he will never dare put his hands on you again and I push Leo onto his back.  "OK MY LITTLE BITCH!  YOU NEED TO DO ONE FINAL THING!  . . . EAT MY BLACK PUSSY UNTIL YOU MAKE ME CUM!"  I then start FUCKING HIS FACE! 
"OH YEAH BITCH!"  EAT IT!  EAT IT!"  I now jam my sweaty wet pussy into his face, HARD, and start grinding it on his nose, waiting for his tongue to join the pussy party! 

Sweet Sue: He has no choice. He is SO beaten he would do anything right now. I wince as you give him the worst possible humiliation and plant your wet pussy on his beaten face. He licks. And he licks good and fast.... making you eventually cum on top of him! 

Simone: I squirt a large amount of cum all over Leo's face, and as I squirm and twitch, demanding that he swallow it ALL!  After completely covering his face I finally fall to the floor, completely spent.  I recover as he whimpers and I grab him by his hair and walk him, like a dog, over to where you are sitting.  "Here you go, Susie.  Here is YOUR pet!  And now YOU ARE MINE!" 

Sweet Sue: I nod slowly as you deliver him completely broken to me. Knowing I agreed to this. I just didn't think you would actually beat him this badly. I nod and kiss your biceps like you demanded before this started. Feeling a bit nervous. Knowing I HAVE to fight you now, even though I saw what you can do to someone. Wondering how my life will change after this day! 

Oh yea!  Did I forget to mention that after I defeat Sue's man she agreed to an erotic match with me?  Well stay tuned! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Cat_Apefighter

Re: The destruction of Leo at the request of his battered wife:
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 10:47:39 PM »
very nice the punk ass bitch deserved it

Offline goondesh

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 04:34:04 AM »
Wow pure female punishment that he will never forget in his life

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 12:38:27 AM »
A good match and the last part was pretty fun but humiliating!!
Submit to me!!