News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Foxy Boxing Tales 1: Grandma Jenny vs grandson

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Foxy Boxing Tales 1: Grandma Jenny vs grandson
« on: April 16, 2020, 08:39:29 PM »
Marcus` jaw dropped. He flicked through a heap of old Polaroid’s obviously showing his grandma boxing another woman.
With barely 18 years he was still in an age, where he was easily, let’s call it impressed, by any form of nudity. When he looked at the pics, his sizeable boner was growing and tenting his shorts easily.
Grandma Jenny was nearly nude. Clad only in a small leopard print panty, with her big DD jugs on full display, she was facing another young blonde girl in a living room. In the background he could see his grandfather, naked and sporting a big boner as well.
The next photos were showing different stages of the fight. Gloves hitting faces, bellies and quite often in the breast department.
Their boobs were deforming and reddening more and more with each picture. Marcus took out one of the pics showing how grandmas left breast was pancaked heavily by an invading glove. He simply had to pull out his cock and start jerking off.
His grandma was in her early twenties, maybe the pic was taken in 1995, and was perfectly shaped. A slender frame, long blonde hair and a big natural bust with large areola.
Marcus had a massive cock, which he was now jerking heavily sitting on the attic floor of his grandparents’ house where he spent most of his holidays.
He closed his eyes dreaming about the sexy fight when he suddenly jetted out thick globs of cum.
When he calmed down he noticed a shadow on his frame. His eyes froze in shock and he couldn`t move when his eyes met grannies eyes.
Jenny was still a smoking hot grandma. Being only 56, with looks that easily matched women being in her late 40s. She was not saying a single word, just smirked at Marcus.
“Wow darling! What a nice cock! That must be easily 9 inches!”
“Actually 10.”
Jenny gulped, folding her arms under her bust. She was just wearing a simple white tank top over her 38G tits that dropped into a natural sag. She maybe gained 30 pounds since the pics were taken, but she was still a head turner.
None of them knew how to continue their talk, but finally Jenny just sat next to her grandson.
“I am sorry granny. I…I…don`t ……”
“Shut the fuck up! And don`t call me granny or I take my gloves on and pound your young body silly!”
Both started laughing. Marcus` eyes were fixed on her heavy tits shaking with her laughter and he did not bother to cover his sperm covered cock and belly. His juice was slowly running down and dripping onto the dusty wooden floor.
“How did that fight end?”
Jenny took the Polaroids from him a flicked through them. “There must be a few missing. I remember Karl taking a lot more. Especially from the after fight activities. However, I fought Clara so many times, I don`t know how this one ended.”
“How often did you fight her? Did you always box?”
“Well, we fought at least once per month. Sometimes she kicked my ass, and sometimes it was me that punished her quite badly. They were a friendly couple, living a few miles down the road when we were still living in Devonshire.”
“What do you mean with “after fight activities”.
Jenny stayed calm and thought about the questions. “Well I guess you are old enough to imagine your parents and grandparents have a sexual life too. It is quite simple: We fucked. We fucked a lot. We are swingers for more than 35 years now. And these days we combined a small fighting fetish with sex afterwards. Or some punishment sessions.”
Marcus went silent listening to her, but his cock was jumping back to life hearing those words from his grandma. He flinched as Jenny suddenly wrapped her hand around his manhood making it swell to its maximum size. “Wow. Impressive.”
Not caring about the remains of cum everywhere, she started jerking him.
“I always thought women`s breasts are tender. But you got them hit a lot?”
“Yes darling. Women`s tits are sensitive. And yes: I got mine pounded a lot in those fights. I had the biggest boobs amongst our friends these days until Meredith joined a few years later. And they were a prime target.”
She felt how the penis in her hands got even harder if that was possible.
Her voice got husky: “You like me talking about it?”
Marcus gulped: “Yes Mam. That`s turning me on. You are turning me on. Especially those….boobs.”
Jenny smiled. “I want you to call them tits. Please call them tits!”
Marcus felt guilt in every pore of his skin. What they were doing was wrong, but his eyes were glued to his grandma’s tits as she was leaning into his arms, her right boob pressing against him.
Her cleavage was offering him her sweaty skin of her bulging veiny tits.
“I love the sight of those…..nice fat tits.”
“Hmmmmm…….yes.” Jenny was now kneeling in front of him, pulling down one strap of her white tank top slowly until the upper edge of her areola was visible. Marcus gulped and his horse cock still twitched in her hand.
“Well how should I go on?” Jenny continued in her husky voice driving her grandson crazy.
“Clara was a D Cup as well and we traded punches to our bodies a lot. We also bashed our faces a bit, but as we wanted others not to get to know anything about our small hobby, we focused on our body mostly. The first fights were the hardest, but we got used to the pain in our tits and bellies. So the fights took longer and longer. Both of us wanted to prove to be the toughest bitch to our husbands, because only the winner got rewarded by both men. The looser had to remain unsatisfied for a whole week!”
“Damn! Bet that was hard!”
“True darling! Plus the looser had to pleasure the winning couple orally!”
Marcus nearly came into her hands, but she stopped jerking him right in that moment making him moan and breathe deeply.
Jenny looked at that picture again where her breast was pancaked. She pulled down the fabric over her right breast revealing it completely to Marcus now. The tit meat was glistening from sweat with easily 35 degrees on the hot attic. Marcus jaw dropped as he witnessed her nipple was pierced.
“Holy cow! How big are they these days?”
“They are a natural 38G…”
Jenny was blushing a bit, lifting her naturally sagging breast. It was overflowing her hand so big it was. But it looked superb regarding her age.
“I bet you wanna touch it?”
Marcus nodded like a drooling fool. His hand grabbed her breast, squeezing it, then weighing it.
“Yes it stings a lot when a women gets hit in the breast. Also my pair weighs a lot and when being punched, the weight pulls a lot and tears at the tissue. I guess this is where all my stretch marks were coming from.”
She let go as Marcus cock was nearly exploding, several drops of pre cum forming. She was edging him with her dirty talking. And she was loving it, getting wet herself. Marcus was moaning expecting his own orgasm, that didn`t come yet.
“Which punches hurt you most? Uppercuts?”
“Hmm…..they all hurt. But I guess you are right. When Clara was drilling my tits with punches she often threw her uppercut “bombs” that ripped my fat tits upwards hitting my own face or shoulders.”
“Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!” Marcus moaned as his grandmother petted his cock so slightly between her fingers, especially his glans.
Her words were turning him on beyond belief, making him hornier than ever, making him even shudder.
What was she doing to him was not from this world.
“And I remember also her shots to my midsection. She peppered my abs hard, going even lower drilling her blows into my ovaries….and lower into…my…..pussy…..”
As she leaned forward, Marcus still cupped her tit feeling her breath in his ear. He came with and earthquake like orgasm squeezing her breast hard making the boob meat ooze out between his fingers and making her scream in surprise.
Marcus whole body convulsed as he blew more than ten shots of cum into her hands.
“FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”
After about a minute he finally slowed down his breath and when he dropped her right breast the heavy Jugg had a nasty red hand imprint from his squeezing.
“Fuck granny I never came this hard before!”
Granny Jenny just laughed. “Then you better prepare yourself for the next weeks or you might end up totally snapped.”
“Prepare?”
“I got some plans…” Jenny placed her breast bank into the skimpy tank top and left the attic making sure to show off her shapely ass.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Foxy Boxing Tales 1: Grandma Jenny vs grandson
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 02:01:17 PM »
Nice start, look forward to granny's plans!!

Offline fight fan steve

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 06:11:27 PM »
Outstanding start. Great job. I look forward to reading more.  :)

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 07:57:50 PM »
Well the second part just disappeared….