News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Blood Wing Pirates

• 43 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: The Blood Wing Pirates
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2021, 06:33:39 PM »
Sorry for the repost it wouldn't let me edit it.

Who are we? we are a group of ladies who love to role play and have fun matches. We will treat you like family and will always have your back.

Allies: Daughters of Anarchy
Unsure: Mean Girls
Rivals: Classy Tramps, Silks
I don’t see the Dolls of Destruction on here, but I at least can compliment your taste in allies.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2021, 08:05:02 PM »

Who are we? we are a group of ladies who love to role play and have fun matches. We will treat you like family and will always have your back.

I don’t see the Dolls of Destruction on here, but I at least can compliment your taste in allies.
lol she forgot Vicious Fighters too

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2021, 09:40:08 PM »

lol she forgot Vicious Fighters too
I’m guessing they don’t want to even think about the DoD or VF.   It probably gives them nightmares.  :D

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2021, 02:55:13 AM »
I think Megan’s post from January 2020 was before the formation of VF and certainly before DoD. Having said that, I tip my cowgirl hat to you Lil Tina. I like what I’m seeing from you so far.
. Well, it seems that the lovely Ms. Lux and I have a budding admiration for one another.  That said I think it’s high time that we find out if she and I click when things are slightly “less cordial”.  I’m not saying a fight, far from it.  Anyone that knows me knows that I practically grew up on the wrestling mats so I hereby challenge Bella to a submission match on them.  No cheap tactics or pro moves, just two strong, determined women engaged in a pure grappling contest and trying to overcome and subdue the other.  If you accept Bella let’s discuss the details and we can then set up something for the sisters in our respective cliques to come attend and watch. 

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2021, 05:43:01 PM »
Thank you for issuing your challenge to me, Lil Tina. That type of a match suits me very well. Of course I accept. Let’s finalize the details and set this up and invite members of both the Dolls and Pirates to attend. I look forward to meeting you on the mats.
Excellent! Thank you for accepting my challenge Bella. Southern Strong vs Texas Tough.    I look forward to a good, fair contest and the sting one another on the mats.  I know we’ll both give it our all and will leave it all on the mats.  Let’s talk soon and discuss the finer details.  Once we have things set we’ll let everyone know so they can attend if they do desire.   

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2021, 06:50:46 AM »
I think Megan’s post from January 2020 was before the formation of VF and certainly before DoD. Having said that, I tip my cowgirl hat to you Lil Tina. I like what I’m seeing from you so far.

Yawn!!
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2021, 01:11:26 AM »
The Blood Wing Pirates would like to welcome Mistress Sophie to the crew. You will be a great addition here. Welcome aboard.
oh really ? Sophie? She is so lovely congratulations to u and her

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2021, 03:32:33 PM »
Just a short post to announce that I have left Pirates. I am no longer associated with any clique or group.
its ur choice honey i personally love u and respect u anywhere ur , u will be my friend for ever , wish luck for u  :-*

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2021, 12:38:14 AM »
Having had good conversations with several key people and reconsidering my position, I am pleased to announce that I am rejoining Blood Wing Pirates.
Very good decision honey

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2021, 11:01:36 PM »
Happy new years to all Pirates wish a great year for you and your families
 :-*

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2022, 01:50:05 PM »
RRR matey! Are you looking to join our crew?

It's been a while since we updated this thread. We are still recruiting! We are a diverse group of ladies from all walks of life and all sorts of fighting styles.  Are there any ladies who would like to join? Then feel free to send me a pm!

Allies:
The Silks

Unsure
The Dolls

Rivals
Daughters Of Anarchy
Vicious Fighters
::)

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2022, 01:25:36 AM »

It's been a while since we updated this thread. We are still recruiting! We are a diverse group of ladies from all walks of life and all sorts of fighting styles.  Are there any ladies who would like to join? Then feel free to send me a pm!

Allies:
The Silks

Unsure
The Dolls

Rivals
Daughters Of Anarchy
Vicious Fighters

After the last act of the most despicable display of racism towards any individual I've seen since being here, I made it quite clear, all rivalries and alliances of VF are hereby cancelled. We also no longer participate in Trillian rooms where there are other clique members. So I don't know why the VF clique is mentioned in this post but it happens to be inaccurate. VF is done with this crap, period.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2022, 02:11:32 AM »
I am not a member of any clique. But Michelle i know you are picking up for Niloo.  But it time to forgive and forget what happened just start having fun again. Before this build up to more trouble
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 02:34:58 AM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2022, 08:45:00 AM »

Allies:
The Silks

Unsure
The Dolls

Rivals
Daughters Of Anarchy
Vicious Fighters

After the last act of the most despicable display of racism towards any individual I've seen since being here, I made it quite clear, all rivalries and alliances of VF are hereby cancelled. We also no longer participate in Trillian rooms where there are other clique members. So I don't know why the VF clique is mentioned in this post but it happens to be inaccurate. VF is done with this crap, period.
I agree with my sister Michelle...  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!