News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cyberfight with dice rolls?

• 27 Replies

Offline Aurelie Catena

• Extreme fight lover - No pain, no fun!
Cyberfight with dice rolls?
« on: July 23, 2010, 07:56:33 PM »
Hello,

There are quite a few websites that allow rolling dices for online roleplay games. Has anybody used these in cyberfights?

Or do you know of any site that is devoted to cyberfighting with a mix of roleplay and dice rolls/rules?

Offline Aurelie Catena

Re: Cyberfight with dice rolls?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 11:50:59 PM »
Well. For instance, there is dice server, where you can blog your dice rolls.
The idea would be that both fighters have stats. For instance, Skill, Strength and Stamina. For each move, the two fighters roll a dice, which is added to their skill. The winner inflicts damages to the stamina of her opponent, depending on the attacker's strength.

The dices would only set the stage. We should of course describe what is going on, roleplay it.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:38 AM »
So it would be like your fourth level wizard shoots a magic missle at the ranger?

Sorry... a little bit of my older geek days from when I was a kid
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 07:39:03 AM »
have heard of some folks doing it, and probably some official rpg systems made for wrestling out there. know a friend of mine and me worked out a boys wrestling league with some rules like that, with descriptions basically ruled by whoever rolled higher. like to think it'd come out better though if both contenders are interested in making a sexy fight from it all, working together for whatever's hottest
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 06:24:05 PM »
Maybe we could devise a system here? I would be interested to hear what stats should part of it.

Here is what I propose:

Attack skill
Defence skill
Stamina
Resistance to pain
Resistance to pleasure

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »
if i remember correctly, my friend and i wanted to keep it simple, so we had a handful of skills to choose from and six sided dies.

"Starting characters have one 4d6 skill, two 3d6 skills, three 2d6 skills and any number of 1d6 skills. 1d6 skills may be added at any time, so you'll always roll at least 1d6, regardless of what you're doing."

higher roll succeeds, based on the situation. Punching, endurance, holds, counter, whatever fits the moment best for what you're trying to do. The fighter that rolls highest basically rules this round of rp, declaring what happens according to that skill and attacking for whatever damage they feel like:
can pick your rolls between
Winner deals 1d20 damage/Loser deals 1d6 damage
Winner deals 1d6 damage/Loser deals 1 damage
Winner deals 1d6 damage/Loser deals 1d20
Winner deals 1 damage/Loser deals 1d6 damage

The loser rps too, especially if the winner declares that they do more damage than them

Hit Points would be whatever stat is closest to the idea (Toughness or Stamina, or if they lack something so specific, maybe Strength, Appetite, Athletics, Flexibility, etc). Take that stat, multiply 10 by however many dice that one gets.

that was really it, except for making up characters. Most of the ones we had were femmy teen boys, so not sure if the examples I have would be best accepted here... see what i can cook up
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »
Let's say Anna here

{alt}

4d6 skill, two 3d6 skills, three 2d6 skills and any number of 1d6 means....

Anna
HP: 30 (based on bodyweight, for bodyslams and splashes)

Titfighting: 4d6
Bodyweight: 3d6
Smothers: 3d6
Trash Talking: 2d6
Eating: 2d6
Submissions: 2d6
Slaps: 1d6
Seduction: 1d6

throw a lot of them in there for giggles, sometimes, but that's the basic idea, i suppose.  So if she was trying a breast smother, could use her Titfighting or Smothers skill at her leisure, so roll either 4 or 3 d6 to compare. Baiting someone into a counter/trap would be Trash Talking, but only 2d6. If she won, she picked one kind of damage would be done

curious if anyone else will throw some together :3

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 01:44:04 AM »
That's a very clever system indeed! It offers a lot of flexibility. I like it very much.

Let's see what my stats could be:

Agility: 4d6
Kick: 3d6
Dodging: 3d6
Hair pulling: 2d6
Feint: 2d6
Bondage: 2d6
Biting: 1d6
etc.

I have not understood how to compute the HP, though...

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 05:19:41 AM »
well it's just by best judgement on what stat closes fits your overall toughness/health. could maybe argue Agility in, as how much she can dodge since it wouldn't be much of an attacking ability, but more likely sounds like just 10 since nothing particular sounds like a toughness ability to me

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 10:28:36 AM »
Ah! I understand better now. The stats should be more precise, and one of them should relate to stamina/health, otherwise you finish up with low HP. That makes sense.

Let me rephrase mine:

Kick-jumping: 4d6
Dodging: 3d6
Breaking out of hold: 3d6
Choking: 2d6
Resistance: 2d6
Binding: 2d6
Biting: 1d6
Clawing: 1d6
Hair-pulling: 1d6
Punching: 1d6

HP = 20 (resistance)

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 07:20:37 PM »
we had a handful of skills to choose from

Do you still have the list of those skills? That would be interesting to read.

Is anybody interested in trying this ? I'm willing to.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »
well didn't mean a real list, so much as the list of what abilities we had on our sheet.... however, now you've got me tempted to make one :3

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 07:52:55 PM »
Glad that I have tempted you!

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »
Luffy and me gave a try at this system, and I must say it has been quite a hot fight. There was just the right amount of dice to inspire our wild roleplay. And it was always a thrill to wait for the result of the dice.

Basically, the attacker would describe an attack. Then the defender would describe a defence. Then we would roll the dice corresponding to our actions (e.g. kick vs dodge). Then the winner would roll the damage dices (the winner might be the defender). Then we both described the result of the action from the perspective of our character, using the result of the dices to guide us.

This is tremendous!

Offline Aurelie Catena

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 04:09:20 PM »
After trying Luffy’s system yesterday, I came up with another one which should solve some of the few shortcoming I noticed. Let me know what you think of it.

Along these rules, a cyberfight is done as usual, with the fighters describing in turn how they attack and react to attacks. However, once attack and reaction have been described (without assuming success or failure), some six-faced dices are rolled to determine who wins this round. The round winner describes the result of the action and the hit points (HP) of both fighters are adjusted if needed. The next round begins, with the attacker becoming defender and the defender, attacker.

The trick is to know how many dices to roll. To do that the attacker’s and defender’s action must be associated to one of the stats below.

Stats:
* Attack skills: Any offensive action that requires some trained skill: kicking, boxing, punching, wrestling, etc.

* Defence skills: Any defensive move that requires skill or agility: parrying, dodging, contorting out of a hold, etc.

* Body weight: Any action based on momentum or weight: stomping, trampling, bouncing on, rushing, crushing against something, pinning down, etc.

*Strength: Any action based mostly on physical strength: lifting, clutching, forcing, holding, etc.

*Speed: Any action relying on speed to succeed: running/rolling/crawling away, running after, etc.

* Resistance: Actions based on physical resistance: resistance to exhaustion, to choking, to pain, to sexual stimulation, to tickling, etc. This is also the stat that defines the initial number of hit points (HP).

Fighter creation
A fighter is defined by a score in each of these stats. Each stat has a minimum of 1 point. A number of additional points can be added. The number may either be the same for the two fighters, or be different, to reflect a difference of training, etc. By default, 5 points can be added.

The score determines the number of dices that are rolled when an action is performed. Moreover, the HP are equal to 10 times the Resistance score.

Damages
An attack usually results in one of the fighter to be hit and losing some number of HP. This number is determined by the difference between the dice rolls. If the difference is zero, then no HP have been lost. It may very well happen that the defender wins the round and thus inflict damages to the attacker. It will be the role of the defender to describe how it happened (it might be that the attacker wounded herself, or fell, or the defender counter-attacked. This is all up to the defender).

Resting, recovering HP
If a fighter wants to take some rest to regain HP (recover her breath, regain composure, calm down, lower her sexual level, etc.), she must succeed in getting momentarily out of reach of her opponent. This will usually be done by means of a Speed-based action, but other cases might occur. Anyway, in her description of the action, she says that she tries to escape from her opponent to rest. In that case, a success of the dice roll means that the difference between the dice sums will be added to her HP instead of being subtracted from her opponent's HP. If she fails, then the “defender” will have succeeded in preventing her from escaping while inflicting her some damages.

Victory
As soon as a fighter’s HP reach 0 or below, she cannot fight any longer. This means she cannot try and recover HP (unless agreed otherwise). She is at the mercy of her opponent. This means that she is KO, or too exhausted to fight, or orgasming in repetition, or too battered to move, etc.

Example
Here are two fighters, given 5 stat points:
Felina’s stats: Attack: 3, Defence: 2, Weight: 1, Strength: 1, Speed: 2, Resistance: 2. HP: 20
Musclora’s stats: Attack: 1, Defence: 1, Weight: 2, Strength: 3, Speed: 1, Resistance: 3. HP: 30

* Felina (Attacker): (HP20) I circle you at a prudent distance, my eyes narrowed into a slit as I observe your moves, trying to gauge your strengths and weaknesses. “I’m going to like the noise your heavy body is going to do when you fall down!”. Suddenly, after I have getting imperceptibly closer from you, I jump towards you, my right leg pointing at you like a lance, trying to kick you in your breasts. yt

* Musclora (Defender): (HP30) I’m standing my ground, turning as you circle me so as to keep facing you, answering your mockery with a disdainful grin. As you attack me, I stand fast and try to grab your foot before it hits me. yt

At this point both players roll their dice to determine the outcome of this action. Felina rolls 3 dices (Attack=3) while Musclora rolls 1 dice (Defence=1).
Let’s assume Felina gets 10 and Musclora 4. Felina wins the action, causing Musclora to lose 10-4=6 HP, bringing her to HP=30-6=24. Felina gets to describe the outcome:

* Felina (action winner): My toes, rigid as a point of steel, crush your right breast against your ribs and the momentum makes you fall backward. I land on my feet and get ready for the next action. “Is the dust to your taste? Would you want some more?” I mock you, towering above you. yt

It is now Musclora’s turn to attack. She starts by describing what has just happened to her and then goes with her own attack:

* Musclora (Attacker): (HP24) I grunt as your kick seems to cause my breast to explode. Holding my aching boob, I lose my balance and fall over, landing on my butt. Seeing that you are so close to me, I sweep my right leg in a wide arc, trying to kick your lower legs aside. “Want to taste the dust? Just come to me, slut!”. yt

* Felina (Defender): (HP20) I try to jump in the air to avoid your kick while staying close enough for a counter-attack. yt

Musclora rolls 1 dice (Attack=1) and get 5, while Felina rolls 2 dices (Defence) and gets 7. Felina wins the action, inflicting a 7-5=2 HP loss to Musclora.

* Felina (action winner): I dodge easily your slow kick and as I land, I immediately kick the back of your knee in punishment. yt

* Musclora (action loser): (HP22) “Ayeeeee!” I hold my wounded knee, while cursing you.

It’s again Felina’s turn to attack.

* Felina (Attacker): (HP20) I make one more step towards you and direct a powerful kick, aimed at your crotch, which you are so shamelessly displaying to the audience. yt

* Musclora (Defender): (HP22) Seing you bracing for the kill, I try to crawl backwards on my butt as far as I can and get some time to recover from the pain. yt

Felina rolls 3 dices and gets 5, while Musclora rolls 1 dice (Speed=1) and gets 6. Musclora regains 6-5=1 HP, but inflicting no damage. She could also have described that she wanted to flee while fighting, in which case she would have inflicted 1 HP damage and regaining none. Musclora describes the outcome and then, as it is her turn to attack, describes her move.

* Musclora (action winner and attacker): (HP23) I manage to crawl very fast, narrowly feeling the swish of your kick as it misses me. I get to a safe distance and stand up, having regained some composure. “Now, you are mine, bitch!” With that, bending forward a little, I rush at you, trying to shove my shoulder into your belly. yt

* Felina (Defender): (HP20) I laugh at your brute-force attack and try to step aside to let you pass by me. yt

Musclora rolls 3 dices (Strength=3), getting a 15, while Felina rolls 2 dices (Defence=2) getting a 3. Felina loses 15-3=12 HP.

* Musclora (action winner): Too confident, you wait too long to react to my attack and I plunge my shoulder into your soft belly, causing you to double over. I throw you to ground, coughing and sit down onto your belly, pinning you on the ground. yt

* Felina (action loser and attacker): (HP8) I double over your shoulder, spitting my lungs out, winded. As you throw me in the sand, I land on my back, half-stunned by the violence of the impact and you easily sit down on me. Not wanting to leave you time to settle down, I try to arch my body upwards to push you off me. yt

* Musclora (Defender): (HP23) I try to keep my balance, spreading my legs to resist your jerking and struggling between my muscular thighs. yt

Felina rolls 1 dice (Strenght=1) and gets 3, while Musclora rolls 3 dices (Weight=3) and gets 12, causing 12-3=9 HP of damages to Felina. This brings the poor girl’s HP to 8-9=-1, killing the fight out of her.

* Musclora (action winner): (HP23) I smile as your pitiful attempts to twist and buck under my butt do little more than getting me agreeable sensations around my crotch. Finally, bored by your worm-like struggles, I lift my butt and land it hard onto your belly. Then once more, and yet another time, until I see you vomiting bile out of your grimacing mouth. yt

* Felina (action loser, losing the whole fight): (HP-1) I let out a loud scream of agony as your first butt-stomping crushes my stomach and winds me. The two next stomps cannot pull any more screams out of my empty lungs, but cause more damage, making me puke bile and saliva all over my chin and chest, my eyes bulging out my skull, my fingers clawing in vain your strong thighs. Totally broken, I remain on my back, between your strong legs, unable to move or twitch. “You... won...” I manage to whisper, defeated.