News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mom's fight

• 9 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
Mom's fight
« on: February 06, 2015, 02:28:27 PM »
Mum's fight.(based on real fight)

This is the fight my mum had. It was with a Chinese woman. It happened while she was out shopping with my aunt Elizabeth. They used to go shopping together about once a week. My aunt did not take part in the fight. Mum was 35 at the time. My aunt was 36. The Chinese woman was aged about the same has my mum, 35. This is how mum described what happened.

"I would usually go shopping with Elisabeth about once a week. The small old shops were a nice attraction. There was one shop in particular we used to visit, a nice little clothes shop. The woman who used to keep it was soon to retire. The entire street was going to be demolished, along with a couple of other streets, to be rebuilt has a large indoor shopping centre. Some of the properties had already been vacated, and the place was now looking a bit rundown. I had arranged with Elizabeth to meet at the usual time. The day was quite hot, so I decided I would wear some light clothing. I put on a lemon coloured short sleeved blouse and a white skirt with little pink flowers patterned on it. The skirt was a bit shorter than what I would normally wear coming about three quarter ways down between my thighs and my knees. I decided to wear white shoes that did not cover much of the upper part of my feet. We met and decided to go straight to the clothes shop. There was nothing untoward on the way there. I did not think I would end up having  fight. We walked down the street towards the clothes shop, has we got close to it, a Chinese woman walked in to it. She really went unnoticed by both of us. We arrived at the shop and went in. The shop was now coming up to final closure and all stock was being sold off cheaply. There was still a lot of bargains to be had. There were about twenty women inside. Elizabeth wandered over towards a rail of jackets for sale, I wondered over to a rail full of skirts for sale. It was here I got into an argument with the Chinese woman. It was over two red skirts on sale. The argument carried on for a while by which time all the other women in the shop had gathered around. We carried on arguing for a while until the woman who owned the shop decide enough was enough and asked us to leave. Elizabeth decided she was going to buy a jacket. She bought it and went to leave the shop. The other women had mostly gone back to looking around. The Chinese woman was no-where to be seen. We both left the shop. The Chinese woman was standing outside. I stood and looked at her. She was wearing a white blouse and a pink knee length skirt. "Lets finish it by here." She said to me. I realised she wanted a fight, and she was not going to back down. I gave my bag to Elizabeth, and at the same time, the bag she was holding she put on the ground.

We both went at each other at the same time. I grabbed hold of her hair and she grabbed hold of mine. We pulled each other down by the hair has though we were bowing down. All I could see was our feet and the ground around. I could feel my skirt high up at the back of my legs. We both held on tightly to each others hair. I felt her fingers moving trying to grab hold of more of my hair. I did the same back to her. Our feet moved quickly in little steps to keep our balance has we started to move around in a circle. I could hear footsteps coming towards us and several women calling out, "Two women fighting!" and "It's between two women!". I could hear more footsteps has the women gathered around. I could feel her trying to pull me down to the ground by my hair. She walked backwards by several paces. I screamed out has I was pulled along by my hair. Has soon has she stopped, I kicked out at her. I could see her legs, but my kick did not reach her. I started to lose my balance. Some quick foot movement kept my on my feet. Again we circled holding each others hair. I started to pull her hair slightly from side to side. She started to scream. There were several calls of encouragement aimed at both of us from the women watching. She kicked out at me, but her kick also did not reach my legs. I let go of her hair with the intention of using my fingernails to scratch her face. At the same time, she let go of my hair. We both stood upright. There were calls from the women watching with more encouragement, "Go on girl!", "Go for her!". They were again aimed at both of us.

We went back at each other, again grabbing hold of each others hair. This time we had hold of each others hair on each side of our heads. We both looked at each other, our teeth clenched in pain. We started to pull each others head back and forth by our hair at the same time. It was very painful. We both screamed out win high pitch tones. The were more calls of "Go on!" from the now large group of women watching. There was quite a bit of leg movement between us has we kicked each other on the legs several times, has we tried to keep our balance has well. Both of our eyes were watering, but I was not yet filling up ready to cry. I let go of her hair and started to scratch her in the face. She let go of my hair, and swung out with her left arm trying to push me away. At the same time she turned away from me. I went forward at her. "Yes, go on girl!" I heard a woman shout. I tried to grab her hair. At the same time she stumbled and fell over. I managed to grab hold of her top has she fell. She lashed out gain with her left arm. Has she fell, she caught hold of my top. I tore open her top and pulled her left bra strap. Her left breast could be seen by everybody. My top was torn open with my white bra exposed. I screamed out with embarressment. The seemed to be a cheer from the women watching. For some reason I lost my balance and ended falling on top of her.

On top of her, I grabbed her hair. She was laying on her back. I was laying face down on her. My skirt had rose up my legs, around a third of the way between my thighs and my knees. I knew it would prbably go higher. I hit her head against the ground. She tried to pull my hair. Again I hit her head against the ground. I felt her legs rise up. Her feet gripped the ground, she managed to push me to the side. We both tugged on each others hair. There were high pitched screamed from both of us. We both started kicking. I felt my shoe kick her hard on one of her legs. I kicked again and caught her on one of her legs. She then rolled over on top of me. I was a bit too quick, I managed to push her off me. Again we were side by side pulling hair and kicking. My skirt had risen up around my thighs. There was cheering has my pale blue knickers came into view. I felt her knee come up between my legs has she tried to knee me in my vagina. It caught me but it did not hurt. I could see her eyes were full of tears, she seemed she would cry soon. I tried to pull her hair harder. She screamed out. I tried to roll over on top of her. She managed to push me away. The women watching had gathered closer around us. "Part them!" somebody called. "Not until one is crying!" somebody replied. I kept hold of her hair and tugged again. She screamed out. Again I tried to roll over on top of her. I worked. I was on top of her again. She rose her legs and dug her feet into the ground. Her one leg was between my legs. I felt her try to push me to the side. I moved my left leg out. I could feel her pushing with her feet. I hit her head against the ground. She still had hold of my hair. Again I hit her head against the ground. I did not have much room to really lift her head up and really it her hard against the ground. She let go of my hair with her right hand and used it on the ground to push me off. I rolled to the side. I tried to get up. Before I had chance, she was on top of me. There were tears running down her face. "Part them! Part them!" somebody called. I pushed her off me to the side. I screamed has she tugged on my hair. "Thats enough!" somebody shouted. Two women grabbed hold of the Chinese woman and pulled her away. She still had hold of my hair. Has they pulled her away, I was draggged across the ground. I screamed out. It was more than I could take and started to cry. Thy picked me up onto my feet. I adjusted my skirt to normal. My top was still open. "I haven't finished!" I screamed. I swung around. The Chinese woman had started to run off. I wanted to chase her. Elizabeth and two other women had hold of me. "Let's finish it!" I screamed in the direction she had run.

I was taken into the clothes shop where I sat down until I had stopped crying. The buttons on my top had only come undone and not off. I covered my bra up. We eventually made our way home. I looked around for her on the way. I would have prbably had another go with her that day. I did not see her. I looked out for her for some time afterwards, I would have still had another fight with her.

SECOND PART
This second part of the story is told by my aunt Elizabeth. She watched my mum, Jane, have a fight with a Chinese woman. It is also her memories of going back into town the following day when mum went looking for the Chinese woman. Mum wanted another fight with her. This is what Elizabeth had to say:-

" It was a very warm summers day. Jane had arranged for us to meet up and go into town. We met up and went straight to the old shops. We had decided to go to them has there was some bargains still to be had. I can't remember seeing the Chinese woman entering the shop. In the clothes shop, I had wandered away from Jane. I had not taken much notice of where Jane was, until I started to hear the argument with the Chinese woman. I can't remember what they were saying, but the argument started to get intense. Everybody seemed to crowd around. After a couple of minutes the woman shop owner stood next to them and said enough was enough. The Chinese woman went towards the door. Everybody went back to what they were doing. I bought a jacket and thought no more about it. We decided to leave the shop and look around elsewhere. I did not think anymore about the Chinese woman. Has we left the shop, she was standing outside. We both stopped. I felt a sudden nervousness come over me has the Chinese woman said, "Let's finish it by here." Jane immediately gave me her bag to hold. At the same time, the Chinese woman dropped her bag onto the ground. Before I could say anything, Jane and the Chinese woman grabbed hold of each others hair. They pulled each other down has though they were bending over in front of each other. Jane's skirt was high up the back of her legs.

I looked around. I did not really know what to do. There were a group of women a bit further down the street. Suddenly, one cried out "Two women fighting!". They started to run towards us. Another woman in the group shouted out at another woman just leaving a shop, "It's between two women!" She looked around and then also started to run towards us. A woman who had just left the clothes shop suddenly shouted back in the shop, "She's fighting with the Chinese woman!". Everybody came rushing out of the shop and crowded around forming a wide circle. I looked back at Jane. They were both going around in a circle. The Chinese woman's skirt was also high up the back of her legs. Their bras could be seen clearly through their tops. Jane screamed out has the Chinese woman started to walk backwards. This seemed to trigger off encouragement from the women watching. They now started to call out at both of them. When the Chinese woman stooped walking backwards, they both started to kick out at each other. Their leg movement was quick and precise, although their kicks did not actually connect with each others legs. They then let go of each others hair.

Has they stood upright, I wanted to part them. There were screams of "Go on!", and "Go for her!". I looked at the other women. Most were in their forties and fifties. There were a couple in their early twenties, and three who were in their early seventies. I suddenly felt an urge of fear. I knew if I tried to part them, the other women would pull me away. I looked back at Jane. At that moment, they went back at each other both grabbing hold of each others hair on the sides of their heads.

Has both Jane and the Chinese woman started tugging on each others hair, both pulling their heads back and forth, their screams were now quite loud. This seemed to excite the women watching. One of the women in their early seventies was really shouting encouragement, "Go on! Go on!". Another woman shouted "Go for her girl!" Jane was now fighting directly in front of me. I could not see the Chinese woman, but I could see her hands holding a large amount of Jane's hair. I could also see Jane kicking out at her. Suddenly the Chinese woman let go of Jane's hair. All I could see was both Jane's and the Chinese woman's arms lashing out at each. I don't know what happened next, but suddenly, Jane rushed towards the Chinese woman. I was still standing directly behind Jane when the Chinese woman fell to the ground. There was a sudden cheer has Jane, still holding on to the Chinese woman's top, tore it open. Her bra strap was also pulled by Jane. Her left breast was revealed to the cheering crowd. Without warning, Jane fell directly on top of her.

My fear was now turning to excitement has Jane started to hit her head against the ground. There was screams from the Chinese woman each time her head went against the ground. The women watching were now screaming more encouragement to both of them. There was more excitement has their skirts were high up their legs. Jane's skirt riding about two thirds of the way up her legs, the Chinese woman's skirt riding about three quarters of the way up her legs. The Chinese woman thrashed her legs about. Jane's one leg was between the Chinese woman's legs. This prevented anybody from seeing her knickers. There was a sudden push from the Chinese woman that managed to move Jane off her. I could now see Jane's top was open revealing her bra. They rolled to the side both still holding on to clumps of each others hair. The kicking between them started again. Their skirts rose up higher. There was more calls of encouragement from the woman watching. I wanted to part them, but knew I could not. Has they pulled each others hair, and their kicks connected with their respective legs, their screams grew even more louder. I felt my nervousness suddenly come back. "Part them!" I shouted. "Not until one is crying!" a blonde woman aged about fifty shouted back. At that moment the Chinese woman rolled on top of Jane. Jane managed to push her off. The crowd moved has they rolled towards them. There was another sudden cheer has both the Chinese woman's and Jane's skirts rode high enough to reveal their knickers.

I felt embarrassed, excited and curious at the same time. They were back side by side kicking and tugging on each others hair. Their skirts both up around their thighs. I suddenly felt a silence come around me has I looked at their knickers. The Chinese woman's knickers were coloured cream. High sided around her thighs with a little lace around the top, and a very small bow on the front. Jane's knickers were light blue. Not has high sided around her thighs has the Chinese woman's but about two thirds has high. Again a little lace around the top with a bow on the front, a little larger than on the Chinese woman's knickers.

Reality came back has Jane rolled back on top of her. Her skirt still up around her thighs. There were more cheers and screams of encouragement has the back of Jane's knickers were now in full view. Jane hit the Chinese woman's head against the ground several more times. The Chinese woman screamed and thrashed her legs about. Her knickers still in full view. Suddenly the Chinese woman managed to push Jane off her. Her left breast still in full view, she rolled onto her side grabbing of Jane's hair with both hands. Again there was more hair pulling and kicking. The Chinese woman managed to roll on top of Jane. Has she did somebody screamed "Part them! Part them!". Jane thrashed her legs about, gripped the floor and pushed the Chinese woman off her. "That's enough!" somebody else screamed. Several women rushed to part them. Two women grabbed hold of the Chinese woman and pulled her away. Jane had let go of the Chinese woman's hair and had tried to get up. Has the Chinese woman was still holding Jane's hair, she dragged her across the ground. Jane's scream was piercing and long. She then burst out crying.

I wanted to lash out at the Chinese woman, even drag her around by her hair. I knew the other women would stop me. I felt a sudden anger and hatred towards her. I went towards Jane.

Has I lifted Jane back onto her feet, two other women helped me. The tears were running down Jane's face. She was crying loudly. In the corner of my eye, I saw the Chinese woman pick up her bag and run away. She was covering her breast up. Jane suddenly screamed out "I haven't finished!". She suddenly turned towards the direction the Chinese woman had run. I grabbed hold of her at the same time another woman did the same. Another woman put her arms around Jane's waist. "Let's finish it!", Jane screamed, before putting her hands up to her face and continuing to cry.

We took Jane back into the clothes shop. The woman shop owner closed the shop and got a chair for Jane to sit on. Jane sat there crying with her hands covering her face for around five minutes. There was about half a dozen of us in the shop trying to comfort her. During this time, we realised the buttons on her top had come undone and not been torn off. Has her crying subsided, she lifted up the front of her skirt to wipe her eyes. Her knickers could be seen has she done it. When her crying stopped, she went into the washroom to wash her face. At this point we could see the dirt marks on her clothes from rolling about on the ground. After about twenty minutes in the shop we were ready to go. Jane said there and then, she wanted another fight with her.

After we left the shop, I felt nervous. What if we did see her again? I also knew she would have probably run home anyway. Has we walked back through town, I could see Jane was looking out for her. I could also see people looking at us. I heard one or two comments "She's had a fight." I tried to ignore them.

Jane came back to my house first. She needed to clean her clothes up. We did this the best we could before she went home. Jane then told me she was going to go back into town the following day to look for her. She told me she was going to finish it off. I had reservations about this, but agreed to go with her.

The following day, I met Jane again. We went back into town. I felt nervous, more so this time. Jane was wearing a longer skirt this time, although the outcome would have probably been the same had she had another fight with her. Going back into the clothes shop, I felt embarrassed, nervous and excited. The woman who owned the shop seemed excited when we walked in. She did ask Jane if she was alright. Jane talked for a while. My heart was in my mouth every time somebody came in. I felt a relief when we finally left the shop. Has we walked around, I did feel worried. We went from shop to shop, Jane taking her time and being very observant. We waited on a number of seats around town to see if we could see her.

Towards mid afternoon, Jane said she was getting fed up and realized we were not going to see her. We walked back again to the clothes shop. We waited in the street for a while. In the end, Jane said she wanted to go home. I was relieved at this.

Would I have watched them fight again? Yes. Would have I tried to part them? Yes, when it was time to.

I still go into town with Jane, but not has frequently has we used to. The town has long since been redeveloped. Approximately where the old clothes shop was, it is now part of an indoor shopping complex. The line of shops in one part of it, corresponds with the line of shops before it was redeveloped. The walkway through it runs the same way has the road ran. I do sometimes stop and think to myself, "About by here, Jane and the Chinese woman had a fight." Of course, there is no indication of the old place. People walk past unaware. Some weren't even born. Maybe, just maybe, their parents or even grandparents my have watched it.

by Martianboy

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:34:45 PM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline Irada

• God Member
Re: Mom's fight
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 02:29:24 PM »
this story was based on real  fight of the Martainboy's mom  with some Chinese woman
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:32:15 PM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 02:30:20 PM »
thank you for this story Martainboy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:32:49 PM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 01:33:43 PM »
fight like cats

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 06:53:48 PM »
Nice story. Very well written
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 11:37:34 AM »
Nice job, got to love a good old fashioned hair pulling catfight.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline susan ondine

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 10:09:28 AM »

This is the fight my mum had. It was with a Chinese woman. It happened while she was out shopping with my aunt Elizabeth. They used to go shopping together about once a week. My aunt did not take part in the fight. Mum was 35 at the time. My aunt was 36. The Chinese woman was aged about the same has my mum, 35. This is how mum described what happened.

"I would usually go shopping with Elisabeth about once a week. The small old shops were a nice attraction. There was one shop in particular we used to visit, a nice little clothes shop. The woman who used to keep it was soon to retire. The entire street was going to be demolished, along with a couple of other streets, to be rebuilt has a large indoor shopping centre. Some of the properties had already been vacated, and the place was now looking a bit rundown. I had arranged with Elizabeth to meet at the usual time. The day was quite hot, so I decided I would wear some light clothing. I put on a lemon coloured short sleeved blouse and a white skirt with little pink flowers patterned on it. The skirt was a bit shorter than what I would normally wear coming about three quarter ways down between my thighs and my knees. I decided to wear white shoes that did not cover much of the upper part of my feet. We met and decided to go straight to the clothes shop. There was nothing untoward on the way there. I did not think I would end up having  fight. We walked down the street towards the clothes shop, has we got close to it, a Chinese woman walked in to it. She really went unnoticed by both of us. We arrived at the shop and went in. The shop was now coming up to final closure and all stock was being sold off cheaply. There was still a lot of bargains to be had. There were about twenty women inside. Elizabeth wandered over towards a rail of jackets for sale, I wondered over to a rail full of skirts for sale. It was here I got into an argument with the Chinese woman. It was over two red skirts on sale. The argument carried on for a while by which time all the other women in the shop had gathered around. We carried on arguing for a while until the woman who owned the shop decide enough was enough and asked us to leave. Elizabeth decided she was going to buy a jacket. She bought it and went to leave the shop. The other women had mostly gone back to looking around. The Chinese woman was no-where to be seen. We both left the shop. The Chinese woman was standing outside. I stood and looked at her. She was wearing a white blouse and a pink knee length skirt. "Lets finish it by here." She said to me. I realised she wanted a fight, and she was not going to back down. I gave my bag to Elizabeth, and at the same time, the bag she was holding she put on the ground.

We both went at each other at the same time. I grabbed hold of her hair and she grabbed hold of mine. We pulled each other down by the hair has though we were bowing down. All I could see was our feet and the ground around. I could feel my skirt high up at the back of my legs. We both held on tightly to each others hair. I felt her fingers moving trying to grab hold of more of my hair. I did the same back to her. Our feet moved quickly in little steps to keep our balance has we started to move around in a circle. I could hear footsteps coming towards us and several women calling out, "Two women fighting!" and "It's between two women!". I could hear more footsteps has the women gathered around. I could feel her trying to pull me down to the ground by my hair. She walked backwards by several paces. I screamed out has I was pulled along by my hair. Has soon has she stopped, I kicked out at her. I could see her legs, but my kick did not reach her. I started to lose my balance. Some quick foot movement kept my on my feet. Again we circled holding each others hair. I started to pull her hair slightly from side to side. She started to scream. There were several calls of encouragement aimed at both of us from the women watching. She kicked out at me, but her kick also did not reach my legs. I let go of her hair with the intention of using my fingernails to scratch her face. At the same time, she let go of my hair. We both stood upright. There were calls from the women watching with more encouragement, "Go on girl!", "Go for her!". They were again aimed at both of us.

We went back at each other, again grabbing hold of each others hair. This time we had hold of each others hair on each side of our heads. We both looked at each other, our teeth clenched in pain. We started to pull each others head back and forth by our hair at the same time. It was very painful. We both screamed out win high pitch tones. The were more calls of "Go on!" from the now large group of women watching. There was quite a bit of leg movement between us has we kicked each other on the legs several times, has we tried to keep our balance has well. Both of our eyes were watering, but I was not yet filling up ready to cry. I let go of her hair and started to scratch her in the face. She let go of my hair, and swung out with her left arm trying to push me away. At the same time she turned away from me. I went forward at her. "Yes, go on girl!" I heard a woman shout. I tried to grab her hair. At the same time she stumbled and fell over. I managed to grab hold of her top has she fell. She lashed out gain with her left arm. Has she fell, she caught hold of my top. I tore open her top and pulled her left bra strap. Her left breast could be seen by everybody. My top was torn open with my white bra exposed. I screamed out with embarressment. The seemed to be a cheer from the women watching. For some reason I lost my balance and ended falling on top of her.

On top of her, I grabbed her hair. She was laying on her back. I was laying face down on her. My skirt had rose up my legs, around a third of the way between my thighs and my knees. I knew it would prbably go higher. I hit her head against the ground. She tried to pull my hair. Again I hit her head against the ground. I felt her legs rise up. Her feet gripped the ground, she managed to push me to the side. We both tugged on each others hair. There were high pitched screamed from both of us. We both started kicking. I felt my shoe kick her hard on one of her legs. I kicked again and caught her on one of her legs. She then rolled over on top of me. I was a bit too quick, I managed to push her off me. Again we were side by side pulling hair and kicking. My skirt had risen up around my thighs. There was cheering has my pale blue knickers came into view. I felt her knee come up between my legs has she tried to knee me in my vagina. It caught me but it did not hurt. I could see her eyes were full of tears, she seemed she would cry soon. I tried to pull her hair harder. She screamed out. I tried to roll over on top of her. She managed to push me away. The women watching had gathered closer around us. "Part them!" somebody called. "Not until one is crying!" somebody replied. I kept hold of her hair and tugged again. She screamed out. Again I tried to roll over on top of her. I worked. I was on top of her again. She rose her legs and dug her feet into the ground. Her one leg was between my legs. I felt her try to push me to the side. I moved my left leg out. I could feel her pushing with her feet. I hit her head against the ground. She still had hold of my hair. Again I hit her head against the ground. I did not have much room to really lift her head up and really it her hard against the ground. She let go of my hair with her right hand and used it on the ground to push me off. I rolled to the side. I tried to get up. Before I had chance, she was on top of me. There were tears running down her face. "Part them! Part them!" somebody called. I pushed her off me to the side. I screamed has she tugged on my hair. "Thats enough!" somebody shouted. Two women grabbed hold of the Chinese woman and pulled her away. She still had hold of my hair. Has they pulled her away, I was draggged across the ground. I screamed out. It was more than I could take and started to cry. Thy picked me up onto my feet. I adjusted my skirt to normal. My top was still open. "I haven't finished!" I screamed. I swung around. The Chinese woman had started to run off. I wanted to chase her. Elizabeth and two other women had hold of me. "Let's finish it!" I screamed in the direction she had run.

I was taken into the clothes shop where I sat down until I had stopped crying. The buttons on my top had only come undone and not off. I covered my bra up. We eventually made our way home. I looked around for her on the way. I would have prbably had another go with her that day. I did not see her. I looked out for her for some time afterwards, I would have still had another fight with her.

SECOND PART
This second part of the story is told by my aunt Elizabeth. She watched my mum, Jane, have a fight with a Chinese woman. It is also her memories of going back into town the following day when mum went looking for the Chinese woman. Mum wanted another fight with her. This is what Elizabeth had to say:-

" It was a very warm summers day. Jane had arranged for us to meet up and go into town. We met up and went straight to the old shops. We had decided to go to them has there was some bargains still to be had. I can't remember seeing the Chinese woman entering the shop. In the clothes shop, I had wandered away from Jane. I had not taken much notice of where Jane was, until I started to hear the argument with the Chinese woman. I can't remember what they were saying, but the argument started to get intense. Everybody seemed to crowd around. After a couple of minutes the woman shop owner stood next to them and said enough was enough. The Chinese woman went towards the door. Everybody went back to what they were doing. I bought a jacket and thought no more about it. We decided to leave the shop and look around elsewhere. I did not think anymore about the Chinese woman. Has we left the shop, she was standing outside. We both stopped. I felt a sudden nervousness come over me has the Chinese woman said, "Let's finish it by here." Jane immediately gave me her bag to hold. At the same time, the Chinese woman dropped her bag onto the ground. Before I could say anything, Jane and the Chinese woman grabbed hold of each others hair. They pulled each other down has though they were bending over in front of each other. Jane's skirt was high up the back of her legs.

I looked around. I did not really know what to do. There were a group of women a bit further down the street. Suddenly, one cried out "Two women fighting!". They started to run towards us. Another woman in the group shouted out at another woman just leaving a shop, "It's between two women!" She looked around and then also started to run towards us. A woman who had just left the clothes shop suddenly shouted back in the shop, "She's fighting with the Chinese woman!". Everybody came rushing out of the shop and crowded around forming a wide circle. I looked back at Jane. They were both going around in a circle. The Chinese woman's skirt was also high up the back of her legs. Their bras could be seen clearly through their tops. Jane screamed out has the Chinese woman started to walk backwards. This seemed to trigger off encouragement from the women watching. They now started to call out at both of them. When the Chinese woman stooped walking backwards, they both started to kick out at each other. Their leg movement was quick and precise, although their kicks did not actually connect with each others legs. They then let go of each others hair.

Has they stood upright, I wanted to part them. There were screams of "Go on!", and "Go for her!". I looked at the other women. Most were in their forties and fifties. There were a couple in their early twenties, and three who were in their early seventies. I suddenly felt an urge of fear. I knew if I tried to part them, the other women would pull me away. I looked back at Jane. At that moment, they went back at each other both grabbing hold of each others hair on the sides of their heads.

Has both Jane and the Chinese woman started tugging on each others hair, both pulling their heads back and forth, their screams were now quite loud. This seemed to excite the women watching. One of the women in their early seventies was really shouting encouragement, "Go on! Go on!". Another woman shouted "Go for her girl!" Jane was now fighting directly in front of me. I could not see the Chinese woman, but I could see her hands holding a large amount of Jane's hair. I could also see Jane kicking out at her. Suddenly the Chinese woman let go of Jane's hair. All I could see was both Jane's and the Chinese woman's arms lashing out at each. I don't know what happened next, but suddenly, Jane rushed towards the Chinese woman. I was still standing directly behind Jane when the Chinese woman fell to the ground. There was a sudden cheer has Jane, still holding on to the Chinese woman's top, tore it open. Her bra strap was also pulled by Jane. Her left breast was revealed to the cheering crowd. Without warning, Jane fell directly on top of her.

My fear was now turning to excitement has Jane started to hit her head against the ground. There was screams from the Chinese woman each time her head went against the ground. The women watching were now screaming more encouragement to both of them. There was more excitement has their skirts were high up their legs. Jane's skirt riding about two thirds of the way up her legs, the Chinese woman's skirt riding about three quarters of the way up her legs. The Chinese woman thrashed her legs about. Jane's one leg was between the Chinese woman's legs. This prevented anybody from seeing her knickers. There was a sudden push from the Chinese woman that managed to move Jane off her. I could now see Jane's top was open revealing her bra. They rolled to the side both still holding on to clumps of each others hair. The kicking between them started again. Their skirts rose up higher. There was more calls of encouragement from the woman watching. I wanted to part them, but knew I could not. Has they pulled each others hair, and their kicks connected with their respective legs, their screams grew even more louder. I felt my nervousness suddenly come back. "Part them!" I shouted. "Not until one is crying!" a blonde woman aged about fifty shouted back. At that moment the Chinese woman rolled on top of Jane. Jane managed to push her off. The crowd moved has they rolled towards them. There was another sudden cheer has both the Chinese woman's and Jane's skirts rode high enough to reveal their knickers.

I felt embarrassed, excited and curious at the same time. They were back side by side kicking and tugging on each others hair. Their skirts both up around their thighs. I suddenly felt a silence come around me has I looked at their knickers. The Chinese woman's knickers were coloured cream. High sided around her thighs with a little lace around the top, and a very small bow on the front. Jane's knickers were light blue. Not has high sided around her thighs has the Chinese woman's but about two thirds has high. Again a little lace around the top with a bow on the front, a little larger than on the Chinese woman's knickers.

Reality came back has Jane rolled back on top of her. Her skirt still up around her thighs. There were more cheers and screams of encouragement has the back of Jane's knickers were now in full view. Jane hit the Chinese woman's head against the ground several more times. The Chinese woman screamed and thrashed her legs about. Her knickers still in full view. Suddenly the Chinese woman managed to push Jane off her. Her left breast still in full view, she rolled onto her side grabbing of Jane's hair with both hands. Again there was more hair pulling and kicking. The Chinese woman managed to roll on top of Jane. Has she did somebody screamed "Part them! Part them!". Jane thrashed her legs about, gripped the floor and pushed the Chinese woman off her. "That's enough!" somebody else screamed. Several women rushed to part them. Two women grabbed hold of the Chinese woman and pulled her away. Jane had let go of the Chinese woman's hair and had tried to get up. Has the Chinese woman was still holding Jane's hair, she dragged her across the ground. Jane's scream was piercing and long. She then burst out crying.

I wanted to lash out at the Chinese woman, even drag her around by her hair. I knew the other women would stop me. I felt a sudden anger and hatred towards her. I went towards Jane.

Has I lifted Jane back onto her feet, two other women helped me. The tears were running down Jane's face. She was crying loudly. In the corner of my eye, I saw the Chinese woman pick up her bag and run away. She was covering her breast up. Jane suddenly screamed out "I haven't finished!". She suddenly turned towards the direction the Chinese woman had run. I grabbed hold of her at the same time another woman did the same. Another woman put her arms around Jane's waist. "Let's finish it!", Jane screamed, before putting her hands up to her face and continuing to cry.

We took Jane back into the clothes shop. The woman shop owner closed the shop and got a chair for Jane to sit on. Jane sat there crying with her hands covering her face for around five minutes. There was about half a dozen of us in the shop trying to comfort her. During this time, we realised the buttons on her top had come undone and not been torn off. Has her crying subsided, she lifted up the front of her skirt to wipe her eyes. Her knickers could be seen has she done it. When her crying stopped, she went into the washroom to wash her face. At this point we could see the dirt marks on her clothes from rolling about on the ground. After about twenty minutes in the shop we were ready to go. Jane said there and then, she wanted another fight with her.

After we left the shop, I felt nervous. What if we did see her again? I also knew she would have probably run home anyway. Has we walked back through town, I could see Jane was looking out for her. I could also see people looking at us. I heard one or two comments "She's had a fight." I tried to ignore them.

Jane came back to my house first. She needed to clean her clothes up. We did this the best we could before she went home. Jane then told me she was going to go back into town the following day to look for her. She told me she was going to finish it off. I had reservations about this, but agreed to go with her.

The following day, I met Jane again. We went back into town. I felt nervous, more so this time. Jane was wearing a longer skirt this time, although the outcome would have probably been the same had she had another fight with her. Going back into the clothes shop, I felt embarrassed, nervous and excited. The woman who owned the shop seemed excited when we walked in. She did ask Jane if she was alright. Jane talked for a while. My heart was in my mouth every time somebody came in. I felt a relief when we finally left the shop. Has we walked around, I did feel worried. We went from shop to shop, Jane taking her time and being very observant. We waited on a number of seats around town to see if we could see her.

Towards mid afternoon, Jane said she was getting fed up and realized we were not going to see her. We walked back again to the clothes shop. We waited in the street for a while. In the end, Jane said she wanted to go home. I was relieved at this.

Would I have watched them fight again? Yes. Would have I tried to part them? Yes, when it was time to.

I still go into town with Jane, but not has frequently has we used to. The town has long since been redeveloped. Approximately where the old clothes shop was, it is now part of an indoor shopping complex. The line of shops in one part of it, corresponds with the line of shops before it was redeveloped. The walkway through it runs the same way has the road ran. I do sometimes stop and think to myself, "About by here, Jane and the Chinese woman had a fight." Of course, there is no indication of the old place. People walk past unaware. Some weren't even born. Maybe, just maybe, their parents or even grandparents my have watched it.

by Martianboy

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 09:34:19 PM »
Great story thank you for posting it.

Offline sally

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 07:52:38 AM »

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 08:15:04 PM »

"I would usually go shopping with Elisabeth about once a week. The small old shops were a nice attraction. There was one shop in particular we used to visit, a nice little clothes shop. The woman who used to keep it was soon to retire. The entire street was going to be demolished, along with a couple of other streets, to be rebuilt has a large indoor shopping centre. Some of the properties had already been vacated, and the place was now looking a bit rundown. I had arranged with Elizabeth to meet at the usual time. The day was quite hot, so I decided I would wear some light clothing. I put on a lemon coloured short sleeved blouse and a white skirt with little pink flowers patterned on it. The skirt was a bit shorter than what I would normally wear coming about three quarter ways down between my thighs and my knees. I decided to wear white shoes that did not cover much of the upper part of my feet. We met and decided to go straight to the clothes shop. There was nothing untoward on the way there. I did not think I would end up having  fight. We walked down the street towards the clothes shop, has we got close to it, a Chinese woman walked in to it. She really went unnoticed by both of us. We arrived at the shop and went in. The shop was now coming up to final closure and all stock was being sold off cheaply. There was still a lot of bargains to be had. There were about twenty women inside. Elizabeth wandered over towards a rail of jackets for sale, I wondered over to a rail full of skirts for sale. It was here I got into an argument with the Chinese woman. It was over two red skirts on sale. The argument carried on for a while by which time all the other women in the shop had gathered around. We carried on arguing for a while until the woman who owned the shop decide enough was enough and asked us to leave. Elizabeth decided she was going to buy a jacket. She bought it and went to leave the shop. The other women had mostly gone back to looking around. The Chinese woman was no-where to be seen. We both left the shop. The Chinese woman was standing outside. I stood and looked at her. She was wearing a white blouse and a pink knee length skirt. "Lets finish it by here." She said to me. I realised she wanted a fight, and she was not going to back down. I gave my bag to Elizabeth, and at the same time, the bag she was holding she put on the ground.

SECOND PART

by Martianboy
That's an all time classic. I do have ejaculation as many times as many I ve read it. But i ve one request to make why do u not post all the fights that u previously posted on momfight. Com or some other stories like this if u know.