News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blue and Pink bikini sisters battle for your attention #4. Final chapter.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.

Chapter 4: Final chapter.
Danni had let her sister go and You decided it would be best if her sister woke not seeing her when she did.
Amber woke and sees you and she meekly smiles at you.
“ I guess she won that one.”
You chuckle and help her up putting a robe over her beautiful and slightly mauled form.
She looks around and notices you are at sea. She smiles weakly and says “ you still took me on the cruise?”
You nod.
“she flatly askes “ is SHE here?”
You nod again.
She pauses and says “ good, I’d like to repay her. I’m sure you’ll want to see me do that.”
You clear your throat and nod again.
She smiles at you “if you haven’t figured it out, we have done this before…not over a guy, well, almost never over a guy. Your different. And this fight was much worse than the usual. I guess I underestimated her. She is a full grown women, now.”
You say “ and so are you.”
She looks at you, comes up and hugs you letting her robe fall open so her naked form presses against you.
“I won’t let you down.” She purrs.
You smile and say “ I’m sure you won’t. Let me show you to your state room. It’s far from your sisters.”
She fallows you “ good, I’d hate for us to meet without you being there to watch.”
You smile and hope your boat can handle these two young wild women when they do meet.
You have dinner with both of them, sitting apart from each other.
The looks these two give you are priceless.  Smiles and light laughter for you and dagger throwing for each other.
Amber tells you of several tussles they had growing up and Danni politely listens only interjecting a few facts that Amber overlooks.
You turn to Amber and say “ you usually don’t win, do you?”
She smiles at you and looks straight at her 3 year older sister “ not when we were very young.   Now that we are grown ass women, it’s much more fair.”
They both smile.
“I guess we are going to find out.” Amber smiles.
Danni: “ I bet we are.” She turns to you. “ just let us know when you want our next match to begin.”
You state this is a 7 day voyage so there is plenty of time.
Your helicopter pilot had  brought clothes for the ladies and both wore flowing summer dresses. Money was no object for this event.
Amber came out in her new bathing suit and Danni appeared a while later wearing her sisters bikini bottom.
Amber looked angry but Danni just said “ I won these fair and square. I’m wearing my trophy. Your bottoms are a bit LARGE for me, but your top was way too small for me.”
Amber mouthed “ just you wait.”
Danni mouthed back “ I can’t wait.”
You chuckle at both of them.
They turn and smile at you.
Danni rushes up to you and runs her hand down your chest and doesn’t stop until she reaches your ‘package’. “I knew you liked it, but I can see and feel that you love this, good.” 
Amber interrupts you by taking off her top and saying “ where do you want us to finish this?”
Danni smiles at her sister and slides her hand down your bathing shorts. “ Yes, where. The time is right now.”
Danni moves away from you and throws her top off.
She then takes her bottom off and tosses it to her sister “ the loser can’t get dressed for what, a day?”
Amber looks at you and then her sister, biting her bottom lip.
Danni looks at you and gets on her knees in front of you.
“Seems only fair, we’re all getting naked around here.”  She slides your shorts down exposing your excitement.
She purrs “ big boy. VERY big boy. This is worth fighting for.”
Amber comes along having lost her bottoms and takes off your shirt.
Both women stand on either side of you pressing their bodies into you.
Both feeling your manhood and only barely keeping civil to not damage your junk.
You call them both to fallow you to the deck.
“I think this is the safest place to be.” You flatly state.
Danni giggles “ I think  your right.”
Amber comes at her sister but her sister puts her finger up stopping her “ foreplay before. Remember your manners.”
Amber stops looking at you. “ Fine.”
They stand inches apart and Danni calls you to them.
She guides your hand to her waist and you put your other hand around Ambers.
“you see how much bigger my tits are than hers?” Danni purrs.
“fatter, but that’s baby fat.” Amber corrects.
“my nipples are much bigger than hers Amber proudly states.”
“So are your thighs.” Danni ribs.
Amber turns your butt to you “ my ass is much rounder.”
Danni says “ fatter, but mine is firm.”  She turns and tightens her cheeks and says “ slap my butt.”
You do and admire how tone she really is.
Both come back into your arms their bare breasts against your chest.
Each stroking your chest, thighs and package.
“I don’t expect you to decide who you like better. We are going to have to do that for you.” Danni speaks.
“I guess that is true.” Amber agrees.
Danni steals you away to sit in a chair. She turns and purposefully brushes her rump against you as she leaves. “ Time for sissy and I to do some ‘girl talk’.”
They move together with raised fists and begin to circle.
Each crouching into fighting stances letting their impressive racks jiggle with each move.
As they circle their epic behinds and slightly spread legs expose lightly trimmed bushes.
“two years of YMCA boxing.” Amber beamed.
“Oh yeah? My old boyfriend Brad taught me to box.” Danni beamed back.
They exchanged jabs as they circled.
Coming together in a wild mealie of swings most going wildly they let out a flurry of energy and quickly locked up grabbing hair.
“back to the hair pulling?” Amber Chastised.
“ Your doing it, too. Besides, we don’t have clothes to hang onto, now.”  Danni gloated.
Pulling hair as they circled slowly you notice their legs spread as they pull on each other’s manes.
Amber loses her footing causing Danni to fall backward.
Danni falls on her bottom with Amber falling on top of her, still hands in her younger sisters hair.
Danni kicks out and helps trip her sister.
Hands in hair they both tangle gorgeous young legs as they squeeze their sisters thigh between their own.
“Your not going anywhere, sissy.” Danni grunts.
“Right back at you.” Amber grunts back.
Side by side they both wildly fight with hands as their hips are pressed together bringing their beaver bushes brushing together. Ass cheeks tight as they strained to keep the other from getting away.
Pressed palms they clasps fingers and stained enough to push each other back exposing breasts just gently flopping from gravity due to their size.
Danni breaks her sisters hand hold and goes for Amber’s breasts causing Amber to grab her sisters wrists and try and pull those hands away.
“OW! What the F*ck, Danni!” Amber howls.
Danni grunts through barred teeth “ can’t take it little girl?”
Amber fights through the pain and reaches for her sisters slightly larger breasts.
Both take ‘more than a handful’ and dig deep.
“the harder you dig, the harder I dig.” Amber warns.
“Bring it, I can take it better than you” Danni challenges.
Both women laying side by side maul at each other’s tits while trapping their opponents thigh between their own. Partially to keep them close and to keep the other from mounting her.
Teeth bared as each readjusts their holds several times and include more nipple in the pull.
Amber showing nail marks and bruising forming around her now damaged wears.
You are invisible to them as they battle on.
Amber and Danni are now openly screaming in pain as each applies a new claw hold on nipple and breast tissue.
Amber loosens her  thigh hold throwing her one leg back to try and back away from her 19 year old sister.
Danni yells “ can’t take it, stay and fight me.”
Amber legs go of Danni’s breasts and trys to pry her sisters hands off her chest.
Danni chuckles “ chicken sh*t!”  She takes the opening and swings a leg over her sister and pulls her back getting her into a front choke hold.
She crawls on top of her sister and soon is howling as you realize Danni’s breasts are suffocating Amber
And Amber has just bit her.
Danni howls and pulls away. You can barely see teeth marks in her left breast, almost at the nipple.
Danni is pissed. She balls her fists and lets loose on her sister with wild swings. Amber covers her head with her hands and takes the blows only trying to push her sister off with her elbows.
Danni soon runs low on steam and Amber manages to get out from under her sister.
Danni stops the attack as both sit a few feet apart.
Amber had tears in her eyes as does Danni.
“Fine, you want to go there, lets go there.” Danni states in anger.
She rushes her sister who backs up. Danni stops her attack and looks at Amber.
“you give, Amber?” Danni disgustingly asks.
Amber says nothing.
Danni gets up and starts to come to you. You notice Amber get up and charge her sister.
Danni doesn’t see it coming and Amber collides into her sister and they both go to ground.
Amber now scrambles on top of her sister and legs out a wild melee of swings at the back of her sisters head as Danni covers her head trying to get her sister off.
Amber lets out a flurry of curse words and quickly loses steam sitting her ass on her sisters pinning her down.
“WTF, Amber. That was a cheap shot. Only way you can win is to cheat?” Danni scolds.
Amber looks at you and must notice that you are not impressed by the sneak attack.
She gets up and quickly Danni gets up to face her sister.
“Fine, we’ll do it your way.” Amber looks at you.
Danni gives you a quick look and says “ it’s your boat, does the loser leave?”
You nod your head.
“Fine” both answer in unison.
They walk toward each other and lock eyes.
While keeping eye contact both reach down to the others crotch.
“Be fair”. Danni states. “Ditto” Amber mimics.
Both ladies slightly spread their legs exposing their womenhoods to the other.
Hands reach down and each dives fingers into the others wet opening.
They stand close enough, slightly bent over with breasts brushing and hands deep in each other.
Pain registers on each face.  Both bit their lips.
They slowly move around the deck inflicting pain on the others babymakers.
Danni begins moving Amber back and Amber falls.
Danni does not fallow but waits patiently “ get up, lets finish this.”
Amber looks up at her sister with anger in her eyes.
“I’m going to finish you and show you I’m more women than you, Amber. Get up!” Danni commands.
Amber still looks at her.
“Fine” Danni sulks.
She plops down and grabs her sister pulling her closer lodging her foot into her sisters crotch. She spreads her legs offering her c*nt to her sister. “keeping this fair.”
Amber, still shedding tears in pain and anger jabs her foot into her sisters and both begin to moan in pain.
Big toes dig deep into the others honeypot.
Amber keeps moving back causing Danni to scoot forward.
After several times of needing to move because Amber retreats Danni springs forward “ok, that’s enough.”
She easily mounts her sister and planks on her.
Her sister can barely defend herself and soon Danni has interlaced her fingers and palm pressed her sisters hand to the deck.
She lifts her chest up and compresses her breasts almost perfectly nipple to nipple with her sisters.
She hooks her feet around her sisters legs and pulls her sisters legs open exposing their womenhoods allowing them to lightly touch.
She turns her head to you and says “ I win.”
You look at Amber who turns her head the other way to avoid your look.
Danni smiles and says “ do you want to give sissy a goodbye gift?”
You walk up behind both sisters and help make this happen.
You feel the wetness of Amber on your rod as you enter her. She spreads her legs even wider to except you in.  You feel  as Danni’s wetness brushes your stomach.
Amber has her hands released as she wraps her arms around hers sister and you see her hug her sister tight. Nails lightly rake Danni’s back as both begin to moan in unison.
Once you hear the climax of Amber you hear Amber say “ your turn, sissy.”  Danni says “ you sure?”  You see Amber nod her head.  You switch to Danni and Danni makes her sister act like a mattress as you please her. You feel her tense as she begins to climax and you see them both kissing and hear them say to each other “ we shouldn’t fight, I love you.” “I love you, too. But the fighting is so much fun.”  before you discharge your load. 
As you remove yourself from the sisters Danni rolls off her sister and they lay together looking up at you.
Danni: “ I won.”
Amber:” yes, you did. Just don’t get cocky.”
Danni: “ I’m a full grown women.”
Amber: “ yes, you are. I let you win.”
Danni looks at you with a confused look on her face and then turns her head toward her sister “ What?!”
Amber, keeping a flat expression says “ you heard me.”
Danni looks at you and states “ you might need to hold off on letting her go home. I think she just challenged me, again. But I need a rest.”
Both chuckle seeing the confused and pleased look on your face.
This might be a longer cruise than you had planned. You might have to have the captain keep sailing around in circles.

Pain and pleasure. Sisters make the most intimate of rivalries. Love and hate are so closely intertwined in one of the most taboo of family dynamics. I know, growing up, seeing sisters fight was always entertaining and it was expected.