News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vanessa vs Linda, the fight for the video company

• 35 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Vanessa vs Linda, the fight for the video company
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 09:24:44 PM »
I lean back, my hands on the floor bracing myself. The intense burning pain in my pussy causing tears to drop down my face. I reach down and rub myself, hissing as the torn bitten labia burns. Glancing down I see the trace of blood on my fingers. I watch the camera crew as they film me then as the camera pans over to you. The sight of your bitten and torn lips brings a slight smile to my face as I realize that you are in slightly worse condition than I am.
Brushing my hair back from my face I snarl at you “ready for round 2 cxnt? Now is the time you see just how,,,,fucking....bad this ....going to hurt” as I get to my knees. Watching you struggle upright we both take a deep breath and then lunge at one another.
I reach out as we slam together and sink my nails in to your red and swollen tit and with my right I rip and claw at your cxnt. The gasps and groans coming from the cameramen only make me increase my attempts to cause you as much hurt and pain. Hearing your intake of breath and feeling you tense up as my fingers dig hard into your flesh, raking at your already torn pussy, sends an electric like feeling of pleasure through me.
“Fuck you Linda. You are mine cxnt!”

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2020, 10:06:31 PM »
Sucking in my breath, I brace myself for more pain, with the thought that you will be feeling much, much worse.  When I hear you bleat out a renewed challenge, I just want to tear your tits off.  I see your hand high, going to latch onto my boob, and in reply both my hands claw your heavy hangers and heave them at your face, trying to smash them into that ugly mug and topple you backwards with your own tits.  I arch up, looming over you, feeling you starting to go over backwards, as your other hand digs in low, into my damaged twat. 

My involuntary stiffening and shudder actually helps me shove you back, as I rise up, while shoving your boobs into your chin, and I  feel you flop back , me coming down with a thud atop you, although I scream about your nails carving my pussy Trying to use my own bulk to stop that awful gouging, I urgently try to feed you your own breasts, as I flomp onto you heavily.

The camera crew, hired not only to film but to incite, yell out, one saying “Cmon Linda, Nessa already got two bonuses, for your ripping off your top and bottom first.  Show us something”.  Even in my pained straining, my mind goes into overdrive….yeah, I can get a milking bonus, a plucking bonus, and a spanking bonus….and will get recovery time while I torture her!  Unfortunately, the distraction doesn’t last, and the pain from your mauling is intense.

I see the undersides of your boobs, with their stretch marks, as I splay them upwards, and dig deeply into those them, using them as a guide for my nails. "Eat these sloppy jugs, you pig"

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2020, 12:23:53 AM »
“Fuck you Linnmpphhhhhh” I gasp as you shove my tut right up in my mouth. I turn my head and gasp a mouthful of air. “Fucking cxnt!” I scream. “See how you like this” as I straighten my fingers and jab them straight up inside your splayed open pussy, chrlibg them into talons as I rake down and out. Hearing you scream and shove away from me. I place my knee in your flabby stomach and shove hard. You flip back onto your ass as I push myself up. Rubbing my tits I look down and see blood again in my fingers from your clawing if the soft undersides if my tuts.
“Goddamn cxnt. I will rip those udders off of your chest” I yell as I push off from the wall.
Falling, actually more collapsing, on top of you I feel my knee ram directly between your legs as it impacts your pussy. “That was nice” I think to myself as I grab both of your tits and sink my nails into them, raking and clawing at your nipples as I try and claw them off of you.
The cameramen are gasping and yelling in shock at the level of violence we are inflicting in each other. I hear one of them yell “take her nipples as a prize Nessa. Claw her tits off”. This just spurs me on further.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2020, 12:47:44 AM »
One moment I was feeding you your sow teats,  laying atop of your heavv body, the next I feel your fingers tear my already gouged pussy deeply and am knocked onto my back by a kick in my tummy.  The impact makes my mouth blurt open, ending my stream of curses, especially when you land on me again, with your knee pounding between my thighs.  My head goes back to groan, as I then sense my tits being grabbed.

Aiiieeee ! I howl, as now you have both my nipples and are wrenching them upwards using your nails to grip them.  The stinking camera crew cheers you on, adding insult to injury.  I rock my legs up, knees thudding on your back, and then try to lock them under your armpits and haul you away, and leave you trapped wide open to a vengeful attack on your snatch.

My pussy is sore and feels like it is actually gaping, that whore must have really done a number on it.  My senses recovering, as your attacks jab me into action, and my hands gouge at the sides of your already torn jugs, hopefully it will distract you from my legs locking in on you.

I hear the camera gang saying this is great, how can they top this, and one replying that they have to remember to get the good shots slow and in close up.  As I feel the tension in my legs when I start to roll you back, I feel confident that they will really have something to show.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2020, 02:16:55 AM »
“Oh you fucking whore” I grunt as you lock your legs around me, pulling me off to the side. I moan out loud as I feel your nails again ripping at my heavy tits, your legs clamped tight around my waist making it hard to breath. I hear the camer crew saying it doesn’t look good for me. That you have me licked up tight and I won’t last too much longer. “Fuck that” I think to myself.
I slide my hands from your nipples, raking long trails of red welts as I do and then stare at you. Making a fist I slam it into your belly, just below your naval. Again. And again. On the 4th hit I feel your legs loosen a bit, enough I can take a deep breath. We are hissing names at one another. cxnt. Whore. Cum Queen. Slag faced slut. I reach down and claw my nails down the length of your legs as I try and pry them apart.
Finally I get enough space to slide my sweaty body from between them. Scooting back a bit we glare at one another. I lean back, brace my hands on the floor and ram my foot into your torn pussy, my toe nails scraping against your clit. I shove hard trying to force my foot inside you. “I am gonna fuck you up good you whore.”

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 02:55:58 AM »
I got her pretty good, for once the camera crew were remarking on how that whore Vanessa was wilting, as my legs squished her, and I tore her titties apart.  Until your fist hit my paunch, and again, and again, and again.  As oily as you are, you slithered out from between my legs, as we faced each other on our butts, me gasping after the belly blows, you trying to suck in air after being squeezed.

“hard to suck cock if you can’t breathe, huh bitch?’ as we recover, being a leg length apart, as I get ready to take her down for once and for all, when Whump…my damaged snatch is kicked hard, and I wince…my eyes widening as I gasp, and you root around trying to enter my poor cxnt.

“Great action, gals”  hold it there while we get the lens focused.  I look up at the guy talking like he has three heads.  “A perfect shot, keep your toes wriggling Nessa, looks great, don’t need any oil or anything, pretty damp down there.  Just work it for thirty seconds or so, then we will get back to it.”

“You Can’t mean it”  but they obviously do.  I would be a great actress with my moans, except I am not acting, as the whore takes advantage.  I glare at her, cursing, saying  how I’ll get you for this, just as a nail snags in a really bad spot.  My head is spinning, and I hear them shout to fight, and I immediately lash out with my foot, hoping to get justice.

Knowing that you are way ahead of me on pussy hits, I figure I have to somehow secure a grip on your wounded tatas.  That will bring me back into this.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 03:05:35 AM »
Digging my toes in with a hateful glee I dig and rake for all I am worth as the camera crew takes their slo motion shots. I can hear the click click of a camera shutter as well. When we both hear them yell fight the action picks up I be sitting once again. As you lash out with your foot I snarl “oh hell no you don’t you fucking cur”. I grab your foot and twist. Your yowl of pain is music to my ears as I twist even more. You turn your entire body in an effort to get me to release your ankle. As you do I push your leg sideways. I see the chance I have been looking for and move forward. I get behind you and use your move from earlier, just in a sitting position. I wrap my legs around you, lean my swollen tits into your raked up back, snickering to myself as my nipples press into some of the raw claw marks, knowing the sweat will sting and burn. As I lick my ankles I reach around you and grab both of your big sweaty tits and proceed to rake and claw. As I do I lean forwards and whisper in your ear that “you are mine cxnt. All...mine” and then. Bid denim our ear...chewing at it. Hearing you scream as you try and claw my legs apart, then try and rake at my hands to get them off of your once proud tits.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2020, 04:05:19 AM »
Focusing on the pain and humiliation of your toes rooting in my twat, when we get the signal to fight, I am slower then I ought to be and you have my kicking leg corralled and use it as a lever to twist me onto all fours,  The bitch climbs aboard and locks her legs around me, crowing about it.  Then the dreaded  tit tugging from behind.  I try to tip you forward, feel you slither a bit, then buck back up.  One of the camera guys yells “ride her cow girl”.

“NO, No No…you can’t do this !”  as I realize they are filming it all, just before you clamp down on my ear and bite.  I scream and thrash, my tits and tummy jiggling and swinging, even as my butt bounces. I try to roll to the side, and as you balance, you let go of the bite.  I try to back out as we are in motion, and I have my butt up and head down as I give your ass cheeks a push and see you wobble forward.

Shit, there is acres of forested bush right in front of me, and I clutch for a wad with one hand as I shove your as with the other.  Tugging with all my might, I stare at your insolent bottom and really rip.

“Hey Linda, keep going, this might be both a photo op and a bonus, if you pluck enough!”  I gleam, the crew is still into it, as I am thankful that they didn’t call the ‘milking’ bonus against me moments earlier.  “Let’s hear those high notes, you dumpy whore!” I urge you.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2020, 11:11:26 PM »
I feel your nails rake across my already aching twat as you get a handful of my bush....and yank. A loud screech erupts from me. “Ooohhh you fucking cunntttttt.” My hand instinctively go straight to my crotch in a vain attempt to ease the burning pain. I kick out and catch you in the left tit with my heel. All I can do is roll away from you. As I rest with my back against the wall I glare at you. If looks could kill you would be a dead woman right then.
“Oh you cow.....I am so.....going to bald..... that nasty cxnt.....if yours” I gasp out between breaths. I see you rubbing your tit and smirk at the redness it shows. It has swollen up so it is larger than your right one.
I take another deep breath and put my hand against the wall. Shoving myself upright to my feet I watch you get up as well. I hear the camer men whispering “god, just look at them. They have torn each other to pieces. They are so fucking hot.” The comments bring a smile to my lips, batters as they are. I see you scratched, torn, clawed, bitten and eith patches of your bush missing and your cxnt lips bloody and torn. I know I look the same. We are both almost out on our feet. I step forward at the same time you do. We stagger together. Grunting as our heavy tits once again collide. “Fucking hate you cxnt” I snarl and hear you reply the same thing. We begin to claw at one another again. I drop down to my knees, my arms still wrapped around you.  You have a smirk on your wrinkly face as you think it is over. That vanishes the moment you feel my nails rip at your ass cheeks as I yank them apart......then I get to hear a blood chilling scream from you as my nails rake at and then penetrate your rosebud. I claw my fingers across your asshole and then shove my middle finger deep inside you, the one with the jagged nail. Tearing at your sensitive tender insides. 
The camer crew are yelling. “Go got it Nessa. Rip her ass up babe. Claw her open”. This adds to my efforts to finish you off.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2020, 12:16:10 AM »
Damn, I exclaim , as you escape from my pube pulling, even though I am holding a huge clump of your dark fleece and am seeking more, before your heel almost punctures my breast.  I yowl and reel away, staring at the damage, till I realize you ae staggering up for another go.  You are clearly furious over my successful cxnt attack and lurch forward into me, mashing  your sloppy tits into my pink tipped breasts.

My counter surge, has you sagging, my arms around you , and I lift one hand to grab your hair, as you are slithering down to your knees in defeat, and I want to keep you from biting my boobs.  “I’ll finish plucking you in just a moment” I purr, and when I  feel your fingers scrabbling on my scratched up back, I get ready to knee you.  Suddenly, I feel my buns spread wide and  my eyes go wider yet, as I look down and see a wicked sneer on you,  as  you lance my poor brownie.  I howl and screech, skewered, as you obviously have learnt that my reaction and revulsion to such an attack is overpowering.

The camera guys are clapping and gleeful, as I hang transfixed for a moment, in utter shock, before tugging your head back and clouting you on the cheek with the hardest form of slap.  You topple back, raking me as your fingers depart, while I wobble forward and back, my hand seeking my wounded rear.  By now, I am bowlegged after all those brutal snatch assaults, and I try to collect my wits.  I grunt and whine, as the crew debates whether they got that last sequence, and I test my balance, my legs braced so I don’t fall.

In addition expressing my agony, my face drops with the realization that you are chomping at the bit to get at me.  I so need a respite, I need to recoup.  Oh fuck, I should have kicked her just now, she is getting up again !

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2020, 12:40:04 AM »
I stagger back to my feet, my head still fuzzy from the clap you gave me. My ear ringing. I don’t think you realize that you got me smack in the ear. Dazed I see you on your ass, legs spread wide as you rub your torn rear. You look up at me and grimace as I totter towards you. “We aren’t finished yet bitch” I groan ax I stumble, falling, by pure luck or fate my knee ramming square into your swollen clit. My hands outstretched to catch myself as I fall forward, the both slam into your swollen tits. I push myself up a bit, my knee grinding into your swollen sex as my hands flatten your tits when I hear the camera crew yell to hold that position, that this is a money shot. I smile as I feel you tensing up from the pain erupting from your clit as well as from your aching tits. “Oh hell, look at that. Nessa gets the milking bonus. Linda’s tits are leaking” we both hear the producer shout. “Fight girls” he yells and I draw back then ram my knee forward again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2020, 01:05:49 AM »
Wallowing from the punishment I have absorbed,  I can’t seem  to move fast enough. That punch drunk whore is tottering over to me, and as I try to push myself up, she drops down, her knee landing splat on my swollen  pussy, and  smacking my clitty.  My eyes bug out and my mouth hangs open as her hands land right on my breasts ,padding her fall, and mashing them.   I start screaming as you  grind your  knee into my snatch and hold yourself positioned by gripping my tits.

There is a loud yelling from the side, and the camera guys are jumping up and down, saying this is perfect.  “We have to get that knee, oh yeah, and Linda’s dripping tits, keep working everything Vanessa”.   I am bleary eyed and dazed, as you get full freedom to squish and maul my pussy and boobs.  “Hey Vanessa, you got three of the four bonuses , all that is left is the plucking.  Fight!” and my hands flail, whapping on your shoulders and sides.

Whump, your knee jams in hard, mashing my pussy, and my flailing hands just try to clutch you, as my red and swollen cxnt can’t take it.  I try to hitch my thighs together, although you are right between my legs.  I moan, shriveling under the attacks, and no longer hurting you back.  The idiots with the cameras are soaking it all up, and my glimpses of your face show a weird wild excitement .  I try to roll away, twisting my torso, even as any motion causes renewed aches.  I lift my hands one more time , brandishing my nails, hoping to ward you off.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2020, 02:05:43 AM »
“Oh fuck no you don’t bitch” I snarl in a husky voice, my throat a bit raw from the yelling. “ I am not through with you yet” as I smack your hands away. As you turn and try and scoot away I lean over you, dropping my leg over and across your battered tits. Reaching down I grab your bush, my nails raking at your torn labia in the process. “My turn you cxnt” I hiss as I yank a handful of your pubes straight up, the ripping away causing you to yell out loud. “Shut it cow” I yell as I shove your mouth full of your own pubic hair. I reach back down and begin to claw and dig at your crotch, concentrating my nail attack directly on your clit. My leg mashing down hard on your tits, pancaking them, my knee ground down in your already swollen left one.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2020, 02:57:00 AM »
My efforts to gain distance are brought up short as you knock my arms out of the way  and you drop your leg on my poor titties.  Starting to whine, my legs flap wildly when you latch onto my wirey bush, hauling and yanking,  my spluttering yelps stifled by my own pubes, as you shove them in my mouth.  I gag, spitting and snorting, while you press down on my tender breasts and focus your cruelty on my pussy.

My limbs flapping wildly, nails raking your back, but it feels like you are tearing my lips off, and pulping my clit.  I see sprays of my bush flying around and start to bellow.  Stupidly I shout “what are you doing, Oooowowwww  why….not there”  . The camera guys swivel around, shooting closeups of your hands, my face,  and the damage evident on both of us.

I try to fling my knee up and hit you, or at least knock you off, frantic, as it seems it is not only my bush , but my pussylips that are being ripped off.  My legs pedal, as I wheeze and sputter, my pubes still decorating my mouth.  I hiss out at you “you filthy ugly cxnt, stop it” as both you and the video crew seem to be picking out new nastiness.  The even have a black board with four bonuses for Vanessa chalked in, as they regard their premier fight as a wild success, and want to make sure they get every possible detail.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2020, 03:20:43 AM »
I grind my knee into your left tit, fluid oozing out of your raked raw nipple. I sink my nails into your Pusey and stand up. Grabbing your legs as I do I spread them wide apart. Staring down at you as you try and kick free I snarl “get a close up guys”. I then step down on your raw torn pussyfooted. Twisting my heel I relish the screams coming from you. I move my foot only to force it back down, this time gouging my toenails straight into your already battered clit. Digging in hard I then draw back and deliver a hard stomp, splatting your lips apart with my foot.