News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Winning unfairly

• 5 Replies

Offline Nikkihughes

• God Member
Winning unfairly
« on: March 06, 2020, 07:07:48 PM »
I personally find it very hot when a story is written, in which the girl who should clearly win (not some gross musclebound she-man) who’s got a size advantage gets attacked by the smaller, maybe frailer girl when she’s totally unprepared and after the initial attack recovers slightly, only to be trounced by the smaller girl proving the initial beating to be too much to overcome. Anybody else like this outcome? Or the idea of winning unfairly? 

Offline Bailey

Re: Winning unfairly
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 12:42:29 PM »
Always a very cool scenario to see an over confident type taken to school by a seemingly weaker opponent

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 09:29:32 PM »
I do love that scenario. It reminds me of my favorite cartoon, the Popeye episode called "Never Kick A Woman".

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 03:06:02 AM »
I like a mix of that. I prefer things set up where either could win, so a smaller opponent proving shockingly tough by using dirty tricks, a bribed ref or the like to keep up with a heavyweight or a seasoned pro is really good stuff, win or lose
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 04:28:23 AM »
I personally, love a dirty sneak attack that tips the balance of power and control in favour of one woman for the rest of the fight
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 04:46:50 PM »
I personally find it very hot when a story is written, in which the girl who should clearly win (not some gross musclebound she-man) who’s got a size advantage gets attacked by the smaller, maybe frailer girl when she’s totally unprepared and after the initial attack recovers slightly, only to be trounced by the smaller girl proving the initial beating to be too much to overcome. Anybody else like this outcome? Or the idea of winning unfairly?

THAT, is what my cyber fighting is all about.  I am only average size, but my quickness and dirty tactics help me win at least 80% of my matches.  AND, JOBBERS seek me out because they know that when I work a bitch over, she is gonna taste my pussy!   ;D 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)