News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another Mom v Mom story

• 3 Replies

Offline carl_drogo_plus

Another Mom v Mom story
« on: April 07, 2020, 01:18:42 PM »
“I didn't think you'd come?” said Jerry, grinning broadly.
“Yeah, mum doesn't want me hanging out with you, but I said 'fuck you' and came anyway.”
“Yeah whatever. Come on in.”
I followed Jerry into his house.
“Who's that, honey?” his mum called from the kitchen.
“Carl, mom. He's just come to hang out with me.”
She came through. “Oh I don't think we've met. Good to see you Carl.”
I noted that Jerry's mum, with her dark hair, full boobs and curvy hips had a latin look about her. My mum had wavy brown hair, smaller boobs, and blue eyes to Mrs Jones' brown. I gave her a weak smile and followed Jerry upstairs and into his room.
“So, he said. What are you into?”
“Huh?”
“What do you like?” he said, as if explaining to a child.
“Umm, football? I support...”
“Carl, Carl, we can talk footie with dad,” said Jerry rolling his eyes. “I mean girls... or maybe it's boys with you?”
“Oh, I see! Umm, big knockers!” I said.
“Big knockers,” he repeated tiredly. “So you like Becky Farrington?”
“Eww, leave it out!”
“Why? She's got big knockers!”
“She's got big everything! I'm not into bloaters!”
“Ok, Carrie Davies then?”
“Well, yeah, obviously. Everyone likes Carrie Daves, but she's two years senior to us and way out of our league.”
“But you would if you could.”
“Wouldn't you?”
“Nah. Not into schoolgirls. Give me an older woman any day. One who knows what she's doing.”
I nodded. “Fair point. Not too old though. No one wants to fuck someone's granny!”
“Some do,” said Jerry. He pointed at his laptop. “There's anything anyone could want on the big old web, including fucking grannies!”
“That's just gross! You're not into that are you?”
“No way. Maybe someone, say, our mum's age.”
I wrinkled my nose. “Really? In their forties?”
“Yeah, women that age have been around a bit, and still fuck like rabbits. I bet your mum does!”
“Never thought about it,” I said, which I hadn't. I countered, though. “I bet your mum does too.”
He wasn't as phased by that as I was. “You fancy her do you?”
“I only saw her just now.” Since he asked she wasn't bad looking, and you know what they say about latino passion. “Why, do you?” I asked without thinking.
Jerry looked shocked. “That would be incest!”
“Only if you actually did anything about it,” I said pedantically.
“Plenty of all that on the net,” he said. “Like with the  grannies. But if you're not into incest, what are you into?”
I shrugged. “I dunno.”
He grinned. “You're into something weird aren't you. I can tell.”
“No! Why do you say that?” I said, suddenly defensive.
“Come on. What is it?  Lezzer sex, S&M... I won't judge!”
“Umm, fighting!” I blurted. “Girls fighting!” I felt myself redden. I'd never told anyone this before, and I prayed this wouldn't be the one thing he would judge.
I waited for the laughter, but it didn't come. “Ah, a true aficionado. Me too!”
“Really?” I said, feeling the blossoming of kinship. I'd seen girls fighting at school, and guys egging them on, but I'd always believed I was the only one actually into it.
“Yeah, sure. I got loads of pics. Wanna look?”
“Sure!” I said, and he went to his laptop and opened up one of his galleries.
I'd already found some of my own stuff; YouTube vids, fcf pics, but nothing one actually had to pay for. My parents were very careful about letting me spend money on the net. Jerry was the same. Some of the stuff he showed me I'd seen before, but it was fun to talk about them.
“Jerry, I need you!” his mum's voice called from downstairs.
He rolled his eyes. “Be right back,” he said. “Enjoy!” He nodded at the screen as he left.
I flicked through some more of the pics and vids in his fight gallery, but after a few minutes I got curious and started looking through some of his other galleries. There was one called Linda, that caught my eye. Linda is my mum's name. My eyes widened as I opened the first pic. It was mum sunbathing in our garden in her yellow bikini.
Jerry had been spying on my mother!
I looked out of his window, and sure enough there was a view over our garden from there, though of course mum wasn't out there now. I went back to checking out the gallery with a little trepidation. If she was just sunbathing, I was pretty sure it would be innocent enough, but I was curious.
“Mum's useless at opening bottles,” said Jerry as he came back in, startling me. “So what have you found?”
As he looked over my shoulder I expected him to be embarrassed, but he laughed. “What do you think of your sexy mum?” he said, forwarding on to the next snap.
In that one she was lying on her side in a one piece, which she'd slipped the straps off. She was reading a magazine, focussed on the page, her mouth slightly open.
“I reckons she's reading a sex feature there.”
“Probably something on making clothes actually,” I said grumpily.
“Oh yeah?” he clicked on to the next one.
The pose was a little strange to me. The magazine had been discarded and she was lying on her back, her legs draped either side of the sunbed; probably to get more rays to her inner thighs, I figured. “She's horny as fuck, now!” said Jerry.
“If you say so,” I sighed. “Can we look at something else now?”
“Just a couple more...”
The next one was the same, except her hand rested on her belly. He clicked again.
Oh God!
Her right boob was out of her bikini top and she was cupping it in her right hand. Her left hand had now hooked the bottom of her swimsuit, tugging it up and exposing half her... “That's enough!” I refused to look any more.
“Aww, you don't want to see mummy cumming?” he laughed.
 “No I don't!”
“You want to see my mum? Got some of her too!”
“I've got to go!” I said. Mum hadn't wanted me to come here in he first place. She didn't get along with Linda, and although I didn't know why, I was beginning to understand her thinking. There was bad blood in that family.
“Going so soon?” said Mrs Jones as I came down the stairs.
“Mum's expecting me,” I mumbled.

“So where've you been?” said mum, when I got back.
“Just hanging out with some of the guys,” I replied, banishing the  image of her on that sunbed from my mind.
“OK, not that Jerry Jojnes I hope.”
“No,” I lied. Then I frowned. “What exactly have yo got against him anyway?”
“One parent family,” mum said. “Couldn't hold on to her husband. Rumours are she's been sleeping around. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for Jerry, but there are other more wholesome lads to associate with, don't you think?”
I thought about the last sight I had of Mrs Jones, standing in their living room in tight red leggings that showed off her hips and legs and a low cut top. Until Jerry put it into my head I hadn't really thought of anyone's mother as a sexual being, and now my own mother had said she 'slept around' I saw her differently.
That night as I lay in bed I thought about Mrs Jones' boobs and how low-cut her top had been. I wondered how one of her large breasts would feel and look if it just popped out. I thought about how her crotch might feel through her tight leggings and of her spreading her legs and moaning with pleasure.
I shot my load.
Before going to sleep I figured that Jerry was thinking the same things about my mother right now; thinking about her cupping her breast and moaning with pleasure. To my horror I found myself getting hard again.

The next day was hot and sunny, and although I'd decided not to go round to Jerry's in future, the ideas he'd put in my head wouldn't go away. After a walk around the park, I found myself outside his front door.
Mrs Smith opened it as I knocked, and I took a step back.
“Oh, umm...”
She was wearing a short yellow sundress, which only failed to slide over her breasts and down her body because of thin spaghetti straps tied around her neck. She was obviously braless, and I wasn't sure where to look.
“Hello, Carl, you've come for Jerry?”
“Er... yes.”
“Come on in. He's upstairs.”
I followed her indoors.
“Jerry!” she called.
No answer.
She shook her head. “Him and his computer. JERRY!”
Still no answer. She started up the  stairs and I could see how short that dress was. Halfway up, I could see the full length of her thigh, dimpled with a little cellulite, to the crease of her butt-cheek.
“JERRY!”
There was a shuffling from upstairs and I heard a door open. “Yes, mum?”
“Carl's come to see you.”
“Oh, right.”
Mrs Jones retreated down the stairs, smiling at me, hopefully unaware of how my cock strained my pants right now.
“Hi Carl, come up!” Jerry called.
“Well well,” he said, as I entered his room. “and there was me thinking what a prude you were. It turns out you're just like me, huh?”
“Oh I wouldn't say that...”
“Wanna see more pics of your mum? Well have I a treat in store. How do you fancy the real thing. Look at this.”
He turned to the window, and against my better judgement I followed and looked.
Mum was lying on the sun lounger in an orange lycra bikini; one of those where the waistband swept over her hip bones and then down almost to the  bulge of her mound. The top was pulled down to expose the top of her boobs.
“Wanna see a nipple?” Jerry said, almost in my ear. “Keep watching. All... it... needs...” He had his phone out and was pointing it down at mum. I could see a little patch of light flicker across the  garden where the sun reflected off its surface. It danced across her face as he adjusted the angle.
She frowned, then looked up and around, then straight at us. Jerry got his glimpse of nipple as she sat bolt upright, but it was only a moment as she pulled her top up and stormed inside.
“Oh... shit!” said Jerry, smirking as he stared at the now empty garden.
“She saw us!” I said in alarm.
“Occupational hazard, I'm afraid.” Jerry didn't seem that bothered.
“Oh God, I hope she didn't see me!” I said, wondering what on earth she would think.
Moments later there was a pounding on the front door. I heard Mrs Jones open it, then my heart sank as I heard mum's voice shouting the odds. “Get down here!” she bellowed upstairs, ignoring Mrs Jones' greeting
“Hey, you can't come into my house and take over!”
“Someone's got to!” cried mum. “People like you no doubt think it's 'part of growing up' or something for your son to invade my privacy!”
“I have no idea what you're talking about!” said Mrs Smith, her voice rising. “Now get out, before I throw you out!”
“Uhh... oh, that's right! People like you always respond with violence!” I heard mum say, clearly having been shoved.
“People like us? PEOPLE LIKE US?”
“It's kicking off!” said Jerry. “Catfight. Come on, we've gotta see this.”
We stood at the top of the stairs, ringside seats for what was happening below. I saw Mrs Jones spinning round, her short dress flaring, her large boobs pushing precariously at her top. She had obviously just been slapped.
“Come on mum!” cried Jerry. “Take the snotty bitch down!”
That was my mum he was talking about, but before I could say anything, mum went for Mrs Jones, a feral snarl on her face, the like of which I'd never seen before. She spared us just a glance as she clawed at her face.
“Arrrgh... you!” Mrs Jones grabbed at mum's wrist as mum punched her in the solar plexus with her free fist. Despite my anxiety I was secretly delighted that mum was getting the best of this.
“Urgh!” She doubled over and staggered back, almost losing her balance. Mum lunged at her like a wildcat, shrugging off the robe she had come out in. In a moment I compared the  two wmen. Mum was slightly taller, and thinner. Her boobs may have been smaller, but they were well rounded and  bikini top showed off the points of her nipples, though it was as precarious as ever.
That action left her open for the fraction of a second Mrs Smith needed. Recovering her balance, she lunged forward her right hand like a knife stabbing into mum's belly just below the belly button.
Mum let out a howl of pain like I'd never heard before, doubling forward and lifting her leg, and as she did so, Mrs Smith fired a perfect uppercut at her jaw, that sent her sprawling back onto the sofa, dazed and groaning. I gasped in alarm as the tables turned so quickly.
“Tit's out!” said Jerry smirking.
I didn't need reminding. Mum's bikini top was not up to more than a little gentle movement. She lay there blinking and groaning, the top having slipped down below her boobs. I tried not to look at her puckered pink nipples.
Mrs Smith bent to grab her ankles and jerk her off the sofa to land with a thump on the carpet.
“Nice cameltoe!” said Jerry nudging me, while I stared hypnotised at the way mum's bikini bottoms had pulled into her, even exposing a curl of brown bush at the top, where it dipped stylishly.
Mum glanced up at me, a mix of rage and embarrassment coursing through her features as she screamed and kicked her legs, while Mrs Jones lifted them and spread them wide.
All that shielded me from the sight of where I had come from was a thin strip of orange lycra, and it wasn't doing that well.  Still, I couldn't look away, taking in the detail of the anatomy of mum's upper thighs as the muscles flexed.
Mrs Jones turned to us as she lifted her foot over mum's crotch area. “What now, boys?” she said, smirking.
“Kick her in the cxnt!” cried Jerry, to my horror.
“Oh Jerry!” said Mrs Smith in mock reproach. “This is a sophisticated lady. She should have a sophisticated punishment!”
She turned back to mum, who was squirming and twisting, flexing her legs in a futile attempt to free herself, and placed her foot on her mound. Then she began pulling on her legs as she ground her foot down. Mum flexed forward grabbing for her ankle and digging her nails in, but  Mrs Smith wasn't about to be put off by a little scratching. She smiled wickedly as she ground her foot on Mum's mound.
Mum fell back with a gasp, and I noticed sweat beading her brow. “S... stop!” she muttered, her hands fluttering.  “My son's there... please!”
“The boys are getting a good show! Why stop?”
Jerry's mouth  hung open and I noticed his cock tenting his shorts. The odd thing was that despite mum's situation, my cock was swelling too, despite needing her to escape.
“Pleeease!” mum groaned, her head going back, her boobs rolling on her chest, the nipples stiff now.
“Whatever her ladyship wants!” said Mrs Smith sarcastically. And she lifted her foot, but only to drive the heel down hard just above the curl of her bush.
Mum let out a guttural groan as Mrs Smith let go of her legs, and rolled go her side, curling up in a foetal pose. Next to me Jerry jerked as if waking from a dream. “Ovary shot!” he said. He turned to me, grinning. “No more brothers or sisters for you!”
I hated him, but I hated myself more as I watched mum's agony, her thighs and now exposed cheeks twitching as she suffered. My hard-on was getting worse.
Mrs Smith bent to grab one of mum's arm and pull her up. Weak as a kitten now, all she could do was groan as Mrs Smith pinned her arms in a full-nelson, turning mum's stretched body towards us.
“So, Jerry, you were watching her from your bedroom window, huh?” she said. “You can get a closer look now, more than a look if you like!”
Jerry was down the  stairs like a shot, paying me no attention whatsoever. The first thing he did was get his phone out, taking pictures of mum's squirming body, and her agonised expression. Then he put his phone away and drew close.
I should have tried to put a stop to it, I know I should but I told myself that if it came to a fight Jerry as tougher than me, and it would only lead to more pain and humiliation for mum. I sat rooted to the spot unable to move, my perverse hard-on becoming painful against my tight shorts.
Mrs Smith nodded encouragingly to Jerry and he reached his hand out to touch her breast. Once again mum groaned, shaking her head.
“Give them a squeeze, honey!” said Mrs Smith, and Jerry went to town, then, squeezing and mauling, digging his fingers in, forcing whimpers of pain from mum's lips.
“Not too hard,” said Mrs Smith. I thought she sounded a little breathless, possibly from the exertion of holding mum in check. “Remember I've warmed her up for you.”
Understanding his mum's comment, Jerry's hands dived south, one of them slipping inside her bikini bottoms. Mum yelped, her eyes widening as Jerry found her sweet-spot, and her whole body stiffened.
I felt as if I was watching some kind of horror film. I did not like what was happening, but I couldn't look away.
“She's all wet!” said Jerry, sounding mildly surprised.
“Well, what are you going to do about it, honey?” Mrs Smith breathed.
Jerry needed no further encouragement. He pushed her bikini briefs down her thighs revealing the full extent of her brown bush to my horrified gaze, and fumbled with the waistband of his shorts.
Surely not...
Mum's body jerked as he thrust into her. She grunted, head back, mouth open. It didn't take long. Jerry stiffened as his teenage orgasm took him.
He pulled back, his glistening cock drooping and dripping, his cum dribbling down mum's thighs.
Mum was a dead weight in Mrs Jones arms, and she let her go, to collapse in a heap on the carpet. Then a breathless and flushed Mrs Jones looked up at me, and her eyes dropped between my legs. Foolishly I was sitting with my legs apart on the top step, and my meat and two veg were clearly outlined inside my shorts, betraying the state of my cock.
“Oh my!” she panted. “Someone's feeling left out! Come here honey!”
I hesitated. “I won't bite,” she said.
On leaden feet I came down the stairs, glancing at mum who lay moaning on the carpet, trying to pull her bikini bottoms back up. The thing I noticed about Mrs Smith, apart from how flushed she looked, was that the top of her dress was distorted by her swollen nipples.
She reached out, wrapping her arms around me, cupping my arse and pulling me against her. I felt my hard cock press against her soft belly.
As did she. “Oooh, we're going to have to do something about that!” She dropped to her knees pulling my shorts down and wrapped her lips around my shaft in one deft movement.
Like Jerry, I was incapable of holding myself back for very long, and felt my balls contract almost painfully, shooting my load into her mouth. I came more violently than I'd ever cum, even when thinking about Carrie Davies, despite the fact that mum was lying at our feet.
Mrs Smith looked up at me as I pulled back, rolling my cum around in her mouth. “Mmmm,” she said.
Mum yelped as she then spat it out over her face, my jizz spattering her cheek and her hair. “You're disgusting!” she said weakly as she started to pull  herself up on the sofa.
“Well it's who I am!” growled Mrs Jones. Then she smiled brightly. “This has been nice. Would you like a cup of tea or something.”
Mum reached for her robe, glaring at me angrily as she used it to wipe my ectoplasm from her face and hair, before yanking her top up. Her bottom half was still twisted, stained by Jerry's leaking jizz. “Come on,” she said, grabbing my arm as she tried to put the now damp robe on. “We're going.”
“Oh, so soon?” mocked  Mrs Jones. “Well come back any time, Carl. You're more than welcome in this house!”
“This isn't over!” gritted mum as we ran the gauntlet between Jerry's house and ours. There was a moment's panic as she realised she hadn't brought the house keys with her. Fortunately I had a set.
“Get to your room and stay there!” she snapped when we were inside. “You're grounded!”

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Re: Another Mom v Mom story
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 11:22:15 PM »
Good story! Definitely would love to see a rematch!

Offline Tomas

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:49:58 PM »
“I didn't think you'd come?” said Jerry, grinning broadly.
“Yeah, mum doesn't want me hanging out with you, but I said 'fuck you' and came anyway.”
“Yeah whatever. Come on in.”
I followed Jerry into his house.
“Who's that, honey?” his mum called from the kitchen.
“Carl, mom. He's just come to hang out with me.”
She came through. “Oh I don't think we've met. Good to see you Carl.”
I noted that Jerry's mum, with her dark hair, full boobs and curvy hips had a latin look about her. My mum had wavy brown hair, smaller boobs, and blue eyes to Mrs Jones' brown. I gave her a weak smile and followed Jerry upstairs and into his room.
“So, he said. What are you into?”
“Huh?”
“What do you like?” he said, as if explaining to a child.
“Umm, football? I support...”
“Carl, Carl, we can talk footie with dad,” said Jerry rolling his eyes. “I mean girls... or maybe it's boys with you?”
“Oh, I see! Umm, big knockers!” I said.
“Big knockers,” he repeated tiredly. “So you like Becky Farrington?”
“Eww, leave it out!”
“Why? She's got big knockers!”
“She's got big everything! I'm not into bloaters!”
“Ok, Carrie Davies then?”
“Well, yeah, obviously. Everyone likes Carrie Daves, but she's two years senior to us and way out of our league.”
“But you would if you could.”
“Wouldn't you?”
“Nah. Not into schoolgirls. Give me an older woman any day. One who knows what she's doing.”
I nodded. “Fair point. Not too old though. No one wants to fuck someone's granny!”
“Some do,” said Jerry. He pointed at his laptop. “There's anything anyone could want on the big old web, including fucking grannies!”
“That's just gross! You're not into that are you?”
“No way. Maybe someone, say, our mum's age.”
I wrinkled my nose. “Really? In their forties?”
“Yeah, women that age have been around a bit, and still fuck like rabbits. I bet your mum does!”
“Never thought about it,” I said, which I hadn't. I countered, though. “I bet your mum does too.”
He wasn't as phased by that as I was. “You fancy her do you?”
“I only saw her just now.” Since he asked she wasn't bad looking, and you know what they say about latino passion. “Why, do you?” I asked without thinking.
Jerry looked shocked. “That would be incest!”
“Only if you actually did anything about it,” I said pedantically.
“Plenty of all that on the net,” he said. “Like with the  grannies. But if you're not into incest, what are you into?”
I shrugged. “I dunno.”
He grinned. “You're into something weird aren't you. I can tell.”
“No! Why do you say that?” I said, suddenly defensive.
“Come on. What is it?  Lezzer sex, S&M... I won't judge!”
“Umm, fighting!” I blurted. “Girls fighting!” I felt myself redden. I'd never told anyone this before, and I prayed this wouldn't be the one thing he would judge.
I waited for the laughter, but it didn't come. “Ah, a true aficionado. Me too!”
“Really?” I said, feeling the blossoming of kinship. I'd seen girls fighting at school, and guys egging them on, but I'd always believed I was the only one actually into it.
“Yeah, sure. I got loads of pics. Wanna look?”
“Sure!” I said, and he went to his laptop and opened up one of his galleries.
I'd already found some of my own stuff; YouTube vids, fcf pics, but nothing one actually had to pay for. My parents were very careful about letting me spend money on the net. Jerry was the same. Some of the stuff he showed me I'd seen before, but it was fun to talk about them.
“Jerry, I need you!” his mum's voice called from downstairs.
He rolled his eyes. “Be right back,” he said. “Enjoy!” He nodded at the screen as he left.
I flicked through some more of the pics and vids in his fight gallery, but after a few minutes I got curious and started looking through some of his other galleries. There was one called Linda, that caught my eye. Linda is my mum's name. My eyes widened as I opened the first pic. It was mum sunbathing in our garden in her yellow bikini.
Jerry had been spying on my mother!
I looked out of his window, and sure enough there was a view over our garden from there, though of course mum wasn't out there now. I went back to checking out the gallery with a little trepidation. If she was just sunbathing, I was pretty sure it would be innocent enough, but I was curious.
“Mum's useless at opening bottles,” said Jerry as he came back in, startling me. “So what have you found?”
As he looked over my shoulder I expected him to be embarrassed, but he laughed. “What do you think of your sexy mum?” he said, forwarding on to the next snap.
In that one she was lying on her side in a one piece, which she'd slipped the straps off. She was reading a magazine, focussed on the page, her mouth slightly open.
“I reckons she's reading a sex feature there.”
“Probably something on making clothes actually,” I said grumpily.
“Oh yeah?” he clicked on to the next one.
The pose was a little strange to me. The magazine had been discarded and she was lying on her back, her legs draped either side of the sunbed; probably to get more rays to her inner thighs, I figured. “She's horny as fuck, now!” said Jerry.
“If you say so,” I sighed. “Can we look at something else now?”
“Just a couple more...”
The next one was the same, except her hand rested on her belly. He clicked again.
Oh God!
Her right boob was out of her bikini top and she was cupping it in her right hand. Her left hand had now hooked the bottom of her swimsuit, tugging it up and exposing half her... “That's enough!” I refused to look any more.
“Aww, you don't want to see mummy cumming?” he laughed.
 “No I don't!”
“You want to see my mum? Got some of her too!”
“I've got to go!” I said. Mum hadn't wanted me to come here in he first place. She didn't get along with Linda, and although I didn't know why, I was beginning to understand her thinking. There was bad blood in that family.
“Going so soon?” said Mrs Jones as I came down the stairs.
“Mum's expecting me,” I mumbled.

“So where've you been?” said mum, when I got back.
“Just hanging out with some of the guys,” I replied, banishing the  image of her on that sunbed from my mind.
“OK, not that Jerry Jojnes I hope.”
“No,” I lied. Then I frowned. “What exactly have yo got against him anyway?”
“One parent family,” mum said. “Couldn't hold on to her husband. Rumours are she's been sleeping around. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for Jerry, but there are other more wholesome lads to associate with, don't you think?”
I thought about the last sight I had of Mrs Jones, standing in their living room in tight red leggings that showed off her hips and legs and a low cut top. Until Jerry put it into my head I hadn't really thought of anyone's mother as a sexual being, and now my own mother had said she 'slept around' I saw her differently.
That night as I lay in bed I thought about Mrs Jones' boobs and how low-cut her top had been. I wondered how one of her large breasts would feel and look if it just popped out. I thought about how her crotch might feel through her tight leggings and of her spreading her legs and moaning with pleasure.
I shot my load.
Before going to sleep I figured that Jerry was thinking the same things about my mother right now; thinking about her cupping her breast and moaning with pleasure. To my horror I found myself getting hard again.

The next day was hot and sunny, and although I'd decided not to go round to Jerry's in future, the ideas he'd put in my head wouldn't go away. After a walk around the park, I found myself outside his front door.
Mrs Smith opened it as I knocked, and I took a step back.
“Oh, umm...”
She was wearing a short yellow sundress, which only failed to slide over her breasts and down her body because of thin spaghetti straps tied around her neck. She was obviously braless, and I wasn't sure where to look.
“Hello, Carl, you've come for Jerry?”
“Er... yes.”
“Come on in. He's upstairs.”
I followed her indoors.
“Jerry!” she called.
No answer.
She shook her head. “Him and his computer. JERRY!”
Still no answer. She started up the  stairs and I could see how short that dress was. Halfway up, I could see the full length of her thigh, dimpled with a little cellulite, to the crease of her butt-cheek.
“JERRY!”
There was a shuffling from upstairs and I heard a door open. “Yes, mum?”
“Carl's come to see you.”
“Oh, right.”
Mrs Jones retreated down the stairs, smiling at me, hopefully unaware of how my cock strained my pants right now.
“Hi Carl, come up!” Jerry called.
“Well well,” he said, as I entered his room. “and there was me thinking what a prude you were. It turns out you're just like me, huh?”
“Oh I wouldn't say that...”
“Wanna see more pics of your mum? Well have I a treat in store. How do you fancy the real thing. Look at this.”
He turned to the window, and against my better judgement I followed and looked.
Mum was lying on the sun lounger in an orange lycra bikini; one of those where the waistband swept over her hip bones and then down almost to the  bulge of her mound. The top was pulled down to expose the top of her boobs.
“Wanna see a nipple?” Jerry said, almost in my ear. “Keep watching. All... it... needs...” He had his phone out and was pointing it down at mum. I could see a little patch of light flicker across the  garden where the sun reflected off its surface. It danced across her face as he adjusted the angle.
She frowned, then looked up and around, then straight at us. Jerry got his glimpse of nipple as she sat bolt upright, but it was only a moment as she pulled her top up and stormed inside.
“Oh... shit!” said Jerry, smirking as he stared at the now empty garden.
“She saw us!” I said in alarm.
“Occupational hazard, I'm afraid.” Jerry didn't seem that bothered.
“Oh God, I hope she didn't see me!” I said, wondering what on earth she would think.
Moments later there was a pounding on the front door. I heard Mrs Jones open it, then my heart sank as I heard mum's voice shouting the odds. “Get down here!” she bellowed upstairs, ignoring Mrs Jones' greeting
“Hey, you can't come into my house and take over!”
“Someone's got to!” cried mum. “People like you no doubt think it's 'part of growing up' or something for your son to invade my privacy!”
“I have no idea what you're talking about!” said Mrs Smith, her voice rising. “Now get out, before I throw you out!”
“Uhh... oh, that's right! People like you always respond with violence!” I heard mum say, clearly having been shoved.
“People like us? PEOPLE LIKE US?”
“It's kicking off!” said Jerry. “Catfight. Come on, we've gotta see this.”
We stood at the top of the stairs, ringside seats for what was happening below. I saw Mrs Jones spinning round, her short dress flaring, her large boobs pushing precariously at her top. She had obviously just been slapped.
“Come on mum!” cried Jerry. “Take the snotty bitch down!”
That was my mum he was talking about, but before I could say anything, mum went for Mrs Jones, a feral snarl on her face, the like of which I'd never seen before. She spared us just a glance as she clawed at her face.
“Arrrgh... you!” Mrs Jones grabbed at mum's wrist as mum punched her in the solar plexus with her free fist. Despite my anxiety I was secretly delighted that mum was getting the best of this.
“Urgh!” She doubled over and staggered back, almost losing her balance. Mum lunged at her like a wildcat, shrugging off the robe she had come out in. In a moment I compared the  two wmen. Mum was slightly taller, and thinner. Her boobs may have been smaller, but they were well rounded and  bikini top showed off the points of her nipples, though it was as precarious as ever.
That action left her open for the fraction of a second Mrs Smith needed. Recovering her balance, she lunged forward her right hand like a knife stabbing into mum's belly just below the belly button.
Mum let out a howl of pain like I'd never heard before, doubling forward and lifting her leg, and as she did so, Mrs Smith fired a perfect uppercut at her jaw, that sent her sprawling back onto the sofa, dazed and groaning. I gasped in alarm as the tables turned so quickly.
“Tit's out!” said Jerry smirking.
I didn't need reminding. Mum's bikini top was not up to more than a little gentle movement. She lay there blinking and groaning, the top having slipped down below her boobs. I tried not to look at her puckered pink nipples.
Mrs Smith bent to grab her ankles and jerk her off the sofa to land with a thump on the carpet.
“Nice cameltoe!” said Jerry nudging me, while I stared hypnotised at the way mum's bikini bottoms had pulled into her, even exposing a curl of brown bush at the top, where it dipped stylishly.
Mum glanced up at me, a mix of rage and embarrassment coursing through her features as she screamed and kicked her legs, while Mrs Jones lifted them and spread them wide.
All that shielded me from the sight of where I had come from was a thin strip of orange lycra, and it wasn't doing that well.  Still, I couldn't look away, taking in the detail of the anatomy of mum's upper thighs as the muscles flexed.
Mrs Jones turned to us as she lifted her foot over mum's crotch area. “What now, boys?” she said, smirking.
“Kick her in the cxnt!” cried Jerry, to my horror.
“Oh Jerry!” said Mrs Smith in mock reproach. “This is a sophisticated lady. She should have a sophisticated punishment!”
She turned back to mum, who was squirming and twisting, flexing her legs in a futile attempt to free herself, and placed her foot on her mound. Then she began pulling on her legs as she ground her foot down. Mum flexed forward grabbing for her ankle and digging her nails in, but  Mrs Smith wasn't about to be put off by a little scratching. She smiled wickedly as she ground her foot on Mum's mound.
Mum fell back with a gasp, and I noticed sweat beading her brow. “S... stop!” she muttered, her hands fluttering.  “My son's there... please!”
“The boys are getting a good show! Why stop?”
Jerry's mouth  hung open and I noticed his cock tenting his shorts. The odd thing was that despite mum's situation, my cock was swelling too, despite needing her to escape.
“Pleeease!” mum groaned, her head going back, her boobs rolling on her chest, the nipples stiff now.
“Whatever her ladyship wants!” said Mrs Smith sarcastically. And she lifted her foot, but only to drive the heel down hard just above the curl of her bush.
Mum let out a guttural groan as Mrs Smith let go of her legs, and rolled go her side, curling up in a foetal pose. Next to me Jerry jerked as if waking from a dream. “Ovary shot!” he said. He turned to me, grinning. “No more brothers or sisters for you!”
I hated him, but I hated myself more as I watched mum's agony, her thighs and now exposed cheeks twitching as she suffered. My hard-on was getting worse.
Mrs Smith bent to grab one of mum's arm and pull her up. Weak as a kitten now, all she could do was groan as Mrs Smith pinned her arms in a full-nelson, turning mum's stretched body towards us.
“So, Jerry, you were watching her from your bedroom window, huh?” she said. “You can get a closer look now, more than a look if you like!”
Jerry was down the  stairs like a shot, paying me no attention whatsoever. The first thing he did was get his phone out, taking pictures of mum's squirming body, and her agonised expression. Then he put his phone away and drew close.
I should have tried to put a stop to it, I know I should but I told myself that if it came to a fight Jerry as tougher than me, and it would only lead to more pain and humiliation for mum. I sat rooted to the spot unable to move, my perverse hard-on becoming painful against my tight shorts.
Mrs Smith nodded encouragingly to Jerry and he reached his hand out to touch her breast. Once again mum groaned, shaking her head.
“Give them a squeeze, honey!” said Mrs Smith, and Jerry went to town, then, squeezing and mauling, digging his fingers in, forcing whimpers of pain from mum's lips.
“Not too hard,” said Mrs Smith. I thought she sounded a little breathless, possibly from the exertion of holding mum in check. “Remember I've warmed her up for you.”
Understanding his mum's comment, Jerry's hands dived south, one of them slipping inside her bikini bottoms. Mum yelped, her eyes widening as Jerry found her sweet-spot, and her whole body stiffened.
I felt as if I was watching some kind of horror film. I did not like what was happening, but I couldn't look away.
“She's all wet!” said Jerry, sounding mildly surprised.
“Well, what are you going to do about it, honey?” Mrs Smith breathed.
Jerry needed no further encouragement. He pushed her bikini briefs down her thighs revealing the full extent of her brown bush to my horrified gaze, and fumbled with the waistband of his shorts.
Surely not...
Mum's body jerked as he thrust into her. She grunted, head back, mouth open. It didn't take long. Jerry stiffened as his teenage orgasm took him.
He pulled back, his glistening cock drooping and dripping, his cum dribbling down mum's thighs.
Mum was a dead weight in Mrs Jones arms, and she let her go, to collapse in a heap on the carpet. Then a breathless and flushed Mrs Jones looked up at me, and her eyes dropped between my legs. Foolishly I was sitting with my legs apart on the top step, and my meat and two veg were clearly outlined inside my shorts, betraying the state of my cock.
“Oh my!” she panted. “Someone's feeling left out! Come here honey!”
I hesitated. “I won't bite,” she said.
On leaden feet I came down the stairs, glancing at mum who lay moaning on the carpet, trying to pull her bikini bottoms back up. The thing I noticed about Mrs Smith, apart from how flushed she looked, was that the top of her dress was distorted by her swollen nipples.
She reached out, wrapping her arms around me, cupping my arse and pulling me against her. I felt my hard cock press against her soft belly.
As did she. “Oooh, we're going to have to do something about that!” She dropped to her knees pulling my shorts down and wrapped her lips around my shaft in one deft movement.
Like Jerry, I was incapable of holding myself back for very long, and felt my balls contract almost painfully, shooting my load into her mouth. I came more violently than I'd ever cum, even when thinking about Carrie Davies, despite the fact that mum was lying at our feet.
Mrs Smith looked up at me as I pulled back, rolling my cum around in her mouth. “Mmmm,” she said.
Mum yelped as she then spat it out over her face, my jizz spattering her cheek and her hair. “You're disgusting!” she said weakly as she started to pull  herself up on the sofa.
“Well it's who I am!” growled Mrs Jones. Then she smiled brightly. “This has been nice. Would you like a cup of tea or something.”
Mum reached for her robe, glaring at me angrily as she used it to wipe my ectoplasm from her face and hair, before yanking her top up. Her bottom half was still twisted, stained by Jerry's leaking jizz. “Come on,” she said, grabbing my arm as she tried to put the now damp robe on. “We're going.”
“Oh, so soon?” mocked  Mrs Jones. “Well come back any time, Carl. You're more than welcome in this house!”
“This isn't over!” gritted mum as we ran the gauntlet between Jerry's house and ours. There was a moment's panic as she realised she hadn't brought the house keys with her. Fortunately I had a set.
“Get to your room and stay there!” she snapped when we were inside. “You're grounded!”

loved it, would love a rematch.  Hope Jerry's mom is even more dominant in the rematch.

Offline M_H

• I like fighting woman My lady and I have fought.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 10:32:01 AM »
I think we should go to bed and finish fucking after all mum you were hot as fire while you were fighting 0ver there. I really enjoyed you fighting mom seeing you fight turned me on lets finishing fucking now that we are home!
A rowdy couple dat TEMPhas been in fights in bars and clubs
I loved her so much I'm hart is still hurting!!
 But I don't want to live teh rest of my life. So if any of you woman fighter out their give me  note at  M_Hud@ymail.com call. 614 875 171