News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best jobber ever

• 28 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Best jobber ever
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 06:46:37 PM »
So Cal Val - Sexy and those long legs added to the sexiness of her defeats , although it was RingDivas
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2021, 07:17:40 PM »
Wanted to get some thoughts on who people think is the female jobber ever ?

really surprised at how the pro wrestlers from back in the day are not getting mentioned.  No one, absolutely no one from today can sell a beating like the pro's from the classic professional wrestling era.  And that is what jobbing is, selling a beating.

Allison Royal- Absolutely gorgeous and beaten all over the ring, never facing a rule following opponent.  Her career was too short to make her an all time legend but she had it all for the time she was in the ring.

Desiree Petersen- Easily one of the best.  Desiree faced legendary heels like Sherri Martel, Leilani Kai, Judy Martin, Penny Mitchell, etc.  They beat Desiree viciously.  And boy, could she SELL those beatings.  In one match, Judy Martin pulled apart Desiree's legs and administered the nasty crotch kick you ever saw.   Never, ever has a kick between the legs been sold so well.  In fact, I really can't be sure that it was not real!

Mimi Hagiwara- In my opinion, THE best jobber ever.  She sold her beatings even better than Desiree Petersen (who is a legend) but had outright supermodel good looks.  There simply is no reason why a stunning, beautiful looking woman like Mimi Hagiwara ever got into wrestling.  No interview exists that I'm aware of that explains why she did this.  Mimi faced most of the great American heels when they went to Japan as well as faces turned heels over there.  Plus, the Japanese heel Devil Masami had many legendary matches where she literally DESTROYED Mimi Hagiwara.  Massive, absolutely massive beatings, where Mimi is barely conscious, dragged all over the ring by her hair, picked off the mat by her hair, over and over and over again.   The jobbers and matches mentioned in this thread so far, in my opinion, don't reach 10% of what Mimi Hagiwara accomplished. If any producer or girl wrestler wanted to become an immediate hit as a jobber, all they would have to do is use Mimi Hagiwara's matches as a template.  She reached pure jobber perfection.  No one has come close to matching her amazingly intense, sustained beatings and sold them as well.

I hear you. Love the old school ladies.

Allison Royal was awesome. She took a beating every time.

Going back a little further, Sue Starr was great at getting the crap kicked out of her.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2021, 07:32:27 PM »
This is a subject near and dear to my heart since I really enjoy one sided matches.

For me, no one could sell a beating like Lee Price.

Her matches against Kris Luebke and Tigra are my two all time favorites.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2021, 08:41:33 PM »

really surprised at how the pro wrestlers from back in the day are not getting mentioned.  No one, absolutely no one from today can sell a beating like the pro's from the classic professional wrestling era.  And that is what jobbing is, selling a beating.

Allison Royal- Absolutely gorgeous and beaten all over the ring, never facing a rule following opponent.  Her career was too short to make her an all time legend but she had it all for the time she was in the ring.

Desiree Petersen- Easily one of the best.  Desiree faced legendary heels like Sherri Martel, Leilani Kai, Judy Martin, Penny Mitchell, etc.  They beat Desiree viciously.  And boy, could she SELL those beatings.  In one match, Judy Martin pulled apart Desiree's legs and administered the nasty crotch kick you ever saw.   Never, ever has a kick between the legs been sold so well.  In fact, I really can't be sure that it was not real!

Mimi Hagiwara- In my opinion, THE best jobber ever.  She sold her beatings even better than Desiree Petersen (who is a legend) but had outright supermodel good looks.  There simply is no reason why a stunning, beautiful looking woman like Mimi Hagiwara ever got into wrestling.  No interview exists that I'm aware of that explains why she did this.  Mimi faced most of the great American heels when they went to Japan as well as faces turned heels over there.  Plus, the Japanese heel Devil Masami had many legendary matches where she literally DESTROYED Mimi Hagiwara.  Massive, absolutely massive beatings, where Mimi is barely conscious, dragged all over the ring by her hair, picked off the mat by her hair, over and over and over again.   The jobbers and matches mentioned in this thread so far, in my opinion, don't reach 10% of what Mimi Hagiwara accomplished. If any producer or girl wrestler wanted to become an immediate hit as a jobber, all they would have to do is use Mimi Hagiwara's matches as a template.  She reached pure jobber perfection.  No one has come close to matching her amazingly intense, sustained beatings and sold them as well.

Agree 100% with Desiree. Great squashes - except she usually eked out a victory ????

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 02:48:10 PM »
For pro, Alexa Thatcher.  For such a brief career, (crashed and) burned so bright.   ;D

She had awesome hair.  Perfect for a jobber.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2021, 06:19:11 AM »
 The best pro lady jobber was IMHO Linda Dallas...

Linda was always really cocky heading into the ring but she usually got beat even though she always resorted to using illegal tactics...

As far as female fantasy wrestlers who usually wrestle topless,IMHO the 2 best jobbers are Christine Dupree and Goldie Blair...

Both of them always look great everytime they're taking the beating...
bend

Offline therightsideleft

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2021, 01:10:03 AM »
Best jobber ever had to be that sexy blonde, Candi! She would get flustered looking and get careless fighting back with that gorgeous body.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2021, 06:25:59 PM »
For current WWE jobber, I would say Zelina Vega, who is a tiny version of me.  I think she won like won match and that was recent so maybe she's getting a push.  She was used basically as a toy for Bianca Bellaire.

Great former wrestling jobbers in other promotions - Tessa Blanchard was a squash jobber when she was small and skinny in Ring Divas before she became somewhat famous (not only for being Tully Blanchard's daughter) but having a great run in Impact Wrestling and holding belts and also beating men.

Megan Jones, who wrestled as Raquel Colon had those sexy hot bra and thong jobber series in Ring Divas before she has gone on in more independent work and mostly just crushes guys between her thighs now. 

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2021, 06:39:28 PM »
cali is a better boxer

but does really sell getting beaten in a catfight well
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline selcaro

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2021, 03:09:56 PM »
Brandi Wine aka Brandi Collins is easily my favorite jobber. First off she's gorgeous and has probably the largest jobbing catalog. She's jobbed everywhere: ladysports, thunder girls, steel kittens, DT, MLW, NEFW, Slamminladies, Liberty Pro, Sleeper kids ...

But it's not just that she jobs alot, she jobs well. She never breaks character and never laughs. She's one of the most verbal jobbers out there. She'll tell you if a hold is hard or if she's not sure she can take it. She'll ask the ref for help. Sometimes when the ref asks if she submits she says she's not sure. She almost always verbally submits by saying I Quit. After quitting she'll ask the ref to "get her off me", needing help from the ref is key to her appeal.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 06:29:14 PM by selcaro »

Offline selcaro

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2021, 03:29:46 PM »
WWE has produced some amazing female jobbers. Here are some of my favorites:

Katelyn: Her submission losses to Maxine and Aj are incredibly sexy. Seeing those girls ride her back and sap her strength while she moans and struggles before eventually tapping. Big bonus points for the black nails when tapping to Aj.

Nikki Bella: There is nobody I'd rather watch submit more then Nikki Bella. Those near submissions to Paige are so sexy. Seeing her submit to Sasha Banks and Carmella were highlights as well and those figure eights...

Brie Bella: The tap out queen. Not as hot as Nikki but damn close.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2021, 07:16:35 PM »
Zelina vega is really big fat

A jobber ?

For current WWE jobber, I would say Zelina Vega, who is a tiny version of me.  I think she won like won match and that was recent so maybe she's getting a push.  She was used basically as a toy for Bianca Bellaire.

Great former wrestling jobbers in other promotions - Tessa Blanchard was a squash jobber when she was small and skinny in Ring Divas before she became somewhat famous (not only for being Tully Blanchard's daughter) but having a great run in Impact Wrestling and holding belts and also beating men.

Megan Jones, who wrestled as Raquel Colon had those sexy hot bra and thong jobber series in Ring Divas before she has gone on in more independent work and mostly just crushes guys between her thighs now.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2021, 08:59:41 PM »
A lot has changed since early October with Zelina winning the crown and the tag titles.  WWE suddenly has given her quite a push, possibly due to fucking up at the 9/11 show.  Zelina's father died at the WTC and they were supposed to give her a tribute for the 20th anniversary, but somehow time ran out and her match got canceled.  Since that they booked her to win the Queen's crown and pushed her as a tag champ. 

Zelina vega is really big fat

A jobber ?

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2021, 11:09:40 PM »
A lot has changed since early October with Zelina winning the crown and the tag titles.  WWE suddenly has given her quite a push, possibly due to fucking up at the 9/11 show.  Zelina's father died at the WTC and they were supposed to give her a tribute for the 20th anniversary, but somehow time ran out and her match got canceled.  Since that they booked her to win the Queen's crown and pushed her as a tag champ. 

Wow, that is quite the fuckup. WWE always has had that 'go big or go home' attitude to that sort of thing.