News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Not so famous celebrities

• 19 Replies

Offline nks144

Re: Not so famous celebrities
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 08:49:55 AM »
I have written stories on Lara Dutta , Poonam Pandey and Sherlyn chopra

With regards to Aiswariya / Aishwaryavor or Raveena, their stores we're written way back in 2010-2013
Quote from: jacjo ilink=topic=87451.msg605588#msg605588 date=1586975207
Famous celebrities not having any story in this forum.
Maduri dixit
Raveena random
Kajol
Twinkle khanna
Aishwarya rai
Sushmitha sent
Manisha koirala
Lara dutta
Urmila mandothkar
Juhi etc

Non famous celebrities

Shamita shetty
Kim sharma
Evelyn dharma
Poonam pandey
Alia bhatt
Diana penty
Yami gowtham
Amrita rao
Illeana dcruz
Kriti sanon
Pooja hedge
Kanika kapoor
Sherlin chopra . etc.

You should write on those who has personal rivalry in real life. Like  Shweta tiwari vs Dolly Bindra, Sambhavna Seth vs Kashmira Shah, Rakhi Sawant VS Kashmira Shah, Payal Rohatgi VS Sambhavna Seth, and on some famous people like Priyanka Chopra vs Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi vs Madhuri Dixit, Sonam Kapoor vs Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma vs Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor vs Bipasha Basu...And this time format should be like Academy wrestling style. Submission style. No points. No ref. But with a great fuck round ....with decent anal torture.

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2020, 07:37:30 PM »
The only section I have any interest in on this site is the celebrity fights and unfortunately most of them are already "celebrities" that are basically unknown.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but I have zero interest in reading stories with women I've never heard of and I'm pretty good at staying on top of pop culture.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 08:07:53 PM »
The only section I have any interest in on this site is the celebrity fights and unfortunately most of them are already "celebrities" that are basically unknown.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but I have zero interest in reading stories with women I've never heard of and I'm pretty good at staying on top of pop culture.

Agreed. For the most part the celebrity story board are mostly women from India. Who I either don’t know or on the chance I have heard of her I don’t find her attractive.

The Finish her thread is great, but unfortunately the stories are short(yes I know that is why it is the finish her thread). Hopefully it will get some big names back on the board more consistently.

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2020, 08:39:11 PM »

Agreed. For the most part the celebrity story board are mostly women from India. Who I either don’t know or on the chance I have heard of her I don’t find her attractive.

The Finish her thread is great, but unfortunately the stories are short(yes I know that is why it is the finish her thread). Hopefully it will get some big names back on the board more consistently.

Yep, the influx of Indian "celebrities" has really killed my engagement here since I don't know any of them and frankly have no interest.  Obviously the internet exists outside of the US and Europe, but on an english focused site I do generally assume that it will be mostly focused on celebrities known in those regions.  Maybe there should be a separation between Bollywood and the rest of the world in these forums?  Any other ideas?

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2020, 11:24:15 PM »
Well, why don't you create more threads about celebrities that you are interested in? I mean, I'm interested in figure skaters, for example, but I don't have much time, so I don't create new threads... But I would be doing that, if I could.

I'd be happy to see more variety in celebrities, but it's up to people... If nobody creates the threads about them, we'll be getting the same celebrities all the time.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 11:24:52 PM by FightFantasy »