News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Elyse Levesque vs Melissa Benoist

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Elyse Levesque vs Melissa Benoist
« on: December 28, 2021, 05:49:23 PM »
(Fight took place around season 3 of Supergirl)

{alt}

{alt}private image upload

Elyse Levesque had vanquished Melanie Scrofano and became Queen of the SyFy network.  She didn’t need to be Queens of other networks but was part of the Berlanti verse and was asked by Caity Loitz if she would fight another woman in it.  As long as it wasn’t Caity she sure as hell would.

Katie Cassidy walked into the Superhero Fight Club and smiled “I’d love to beat you like I just beat on the McPhee, but I stole that fight from someone else.”

Melissa Benoist wanted her first fight and was dressed in normal clothes and spoke behind Katie “Someday maybe we’ll test each other but I know you want to hurt Serinda, and it’s always been Serinda you want to destroy… This one is mine, it’s a simple fight.”

“I love that girl, but you better not take it easy on her and if you hurt her to much you answer to me.”

Elyse grabbed Katie by the arm “Just so you know… You don’t worry me; you don’t scare, and you can’t intimidate me… Everyone knows why you beat Katharine and you should sing Oh Canada each night for allowing you to think you are tough.”

“KATIE…I Want you OUT!”  Melissa was shouting from the other end “you aren’t taking another fight from ME!”

Katie Cassidy left Super Hero Fight Club mad and sent a text to Serinda Swan “I wish me and you were in there so I can kick your ass like I kicked McPhees and Michalkas”

She got a text back “Wake up Katie, you aren’t worth my time.”

SHE HAS HER

Katie turned and Elyse Levesque was pinned against the wall and her shirt was pulled over her head while Melissa was hitting uppercuts.

Katie quickly left the area and watched from the door as Elyse Levesque was thrown across the area.  Melissa ran after her and Elyse jumped up and hit a Super punch.  “I did that because its you.” 

Elyse picked Melissa up and threw her at the wall

Melissa bounced off and was pushed back.  Elyse hit a jab and another jab and finished with a knee to the stomach.  Melissa fell forward and was backbody dropped by Elyse Levesque

Elyse grabbed Melissas arm and dropped down for a cross arm bar but Melissa turned inward  to stop her arm from being extended and was then able to get her feet back to a base and lifted Elyse up and slammed the red head down twice breaking the hold.

Melissa backed away and shook out her arm.  Elyse got up and put her arms out so Melissa could soak in her lean tight body. The long arms that had great muscle tone and the strong stomach “I’m ready for anyone anytime.”  Elyse smiled “Even Supergirl”

“How’s your head?”

“Oh you got me I’ll admit that but now I got you where I want this.”

Melissa rushed in and Elyse got out of the way.  Melissa turned to face and was hit with a jab then threw a punch, but Elyse was out of her range.  Elyse was long limbed, and they were hard to over come

That was the fight right now as Elyse used footwork to switch angles, she only used the jab.  Despite the confrontation with Katie and despite the words she had with Melissa.  Elyse knew how important this girl was to the network and she had a chance at getting a guest shot according to Caity who told her of this challenge

Melissa threw haymakers and Elyse easily avoided them then hit a jab.  She stayed three feet away from the wall and moved in both directions.  Her head constantly moving looking for another angle and she began to hit jabs to the body.  Melissa throw a big punch she would go underneath and get a new area

“Stop throwing haymakers.”  Elyse then glanced up and saw Caity that distraction caused her to get clipped and dropped with a jumping haymaker

Elyse turtled up and Melissa stood at Elyse’s ass “I run this place…I run it and I run it for a reason so don’t treat me like a nobody amateur.  You’re the noboby here.”

Melissa was throwing haymakers at a down and turtled Elyse.  She kept throwing and then heard “YOU ARENT HURTING HER.”

Not one punch landed to an area that could have ended the fight.  Melissa knew it was Caity and Katie who were both saying it and before she could adjust Elyse stood up and hit the top of her head to Melissa

“Ok Supergirl… You want to see who I am.  I’ll show you but when Im done I want on Legends.”

Melissa threw a haymaker and Elyse ducked shifted her hips and hit right hook to the back of the ribs and a left hook to the stomach.  She then shifted to her backfoot moved again shifting her angle and Elyse hit a stiff straight and a strong jab which put Melissa on wobbly knees

Elyse glanced up she was considering a upper cut or a jumping knee but knew knocking this girl out cold would hurt her.  She said enough with four strikes all crisp and tight.  Elyse would finish this fight now and Melissa wouldn’t miss a day of work aand she hopefully would get some. 

Elyse jumped up, legs around waists she tightened them and then she locked in the guillotine choke.  Elyse began pulling Melissas neck while trying to keep her shoulders up.  She regripped her legs to squeeze even more and in seconds Elyse was down on her back.  She turned slightly and knew Melissa Benoist was choked unconscious.

Elyse got up never even did a victory pose she walked out and there was Caity Lotz “We got you a role.”

Katie Cassidy “God I wish it was me in there with you.  Ive said for a while that I would have done great in that tournament, and you’ve been saying it for a while too.   I want to make Serinda Swan my personal bitch.”

Elyse shook Katie hand “I thought you were going to challenge me.”

“She has you done for a love interest for a episode… We don’t mess with Caity.  Welcome to the team DC.”

(Upcoming: Janet Montgomery vs Lyndsy Fonseca; Renee O'Connor vs Victoria Pratt; Jill Wagner vs Kelly Overton rematch)