News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

If I Should Fall Behind: A Couples Story

• 18 Replies

Offline mrsbiceps

Re: If I Should Fall Behind: A Couples Story
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2021, 01:23:10 PM »
Amazing stuff, please write part 2
strong arm tactics

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2022, 07:58:33 AM »
Although they're all brilliant, I think Poacher 2's my favourite. You have to read this one first though, because it establishes the character of Kelly. Paula 2 is next in sequence and finally (in two parts) If I should fall behind. They're in the correct order on the board now, though I don't suppose they'll stay that way.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2022, 08:05:47 AM »
The best laid plans of mice and men …
I thought I'd arranged these stories in the right order. Now I discover they're on different boards. If you've just read this story, the next in the series is Poacher 2 (on the Catfights board). The story then continues with "If I should fall behind 2" (which is in two parts) on this board.
All a complete mess, but never mind, Kiva. We'll forgive you.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2022, 01:59:23 PM »
The best laid plans of mice and men …
I thought I'd arranged these stories in the right order. Now I discover they're on different boards. If you've just read this story, the next in the series is Poacher 2 (on the Catfights board). The story then continues with "If I should fall behind 2" (which is in two parts) on this board.
All a complete mess, but never mind, Kiva. We'll forgive you.

Yeah, it is a little messy. Kelly vs. Holly (IISFB) was written before The Poacher. The Poacher was not intended to be a series. I made it one due to its popularity. I thought Kelly would make a great Paula opponent. Since she was already established as a jerk, she was a fun character to develop. But since The Poacher was on a different board, she needed to cross over….And in case anyone is wondering…yes, I’m a huge Bruce Springsteen fan.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.