News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lucy & Sonny's Ultimate Destruction: Kim and Ariel

• 6 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Lucy & Sonny's Ultimate Destruction: Kim and Ariel
« on: April 23, 2020, 10:26:05 PM »
Our team was flying high after winning their official debut match; the residual checks that started coming in didn’t hurt either. It wasn’t a lot of money, but it was enough to set Sonny and Lucy’s imaginations going; it wasn’t two weeks before they were thinking about going pro, moving out to California and making a living off sex wrestling. They even went out and got their pubes completely shaved. I tried to dampen their excitement down a bit; Lucy had a very nice job, and whatever Sonny did he wasn’t hurting for money either, and I thought it was better to do a couple more matches and see how they went first.

We didn’t wait long for the next matchup. We all gathered together in the living room as I opened the envelope, my eyes scanning down straight to the names.
“Kimberly someone?” I announced.
“What?” Sonny grabbed the letter out of my hands. “It’s Kim!
“Kim who?” I prompted.
“Oh, we used to date,” he mumbled in disbelief. “I didn’t know she was a fighter, though. And her partner…” Sonny went white as a sheet, the blood draining from his handsome face. “Oh, no! Oh, shit! They put us up against Ariel X!
“Ariel, like from the Little Mermaid?” I said out loud.
“No!” Sonny wailed. “She’s like the toughest wrestler there is!”

Just to look at our enemy’s stats, neither one of them sounded too scary; Kim was listed as 5’2”and 110 pounds, while Ariel was 5’3” and 125 pounds, and was 40 years old on top of that.
But when I expressed this thought, Sonny set me straight - Kim was a T-girl, and might have a surprising amount of strength for her slim weight; Ariel was quite simply a monster, which I didn’t quite grasp until Sonny sat me down and showed me some videos of her completely destroying, humiliating, and fucking senseless women years younger, inches taller and dozens of pounds heavier.

So I wasn’t really filled with confidence heading into this fight, and Sonny and Lucy weren’t either; the plan we came up with was a simple one: Survive as best as possible against Ariel, while trying to isolate and destroy Kim. Sonny at least was confident that Kim’s girl cock would be a weakness they could exploit, preferably by making her cum until she was out of the fight, or in the worst case smashing it mercilessly until she couldn’t continue; with Kim gone, maybe Sonny and Lucy could just outlast Ariel.

Dreading the fight, it seemed like time flew; I barely blinked and we were out in California entering the arena. The setup was almost exactly the same as last time - same mats on the floor, same cameramen (and one woman; I gave Jane a friendly wave), same large scoreboard, even the same referee.

What was different this time is there was a live crowd, sitting in folding chairs around the mats. I guess I’d missed this part of the letter; Ariel had unsettled us so badly I realized I’d never gone back to read the rest of it. Well, too late now.

But just as I came to grips with my wife and her partner fighting in front of a loud, live crowd, I realized with a start that all four of our previous opponents were ringside - Julie, Emmanuelle, Fawn and Yuko all had front-row seats.

“Didn’t think you’d see us again, huh?” Em hollered at me. “Couldn’t miss this show! You better hope your team doesn’t lose this one, bitch!”
Sonny walked over to get into a loud argument with Fawn; I thought they were going to start brawling right there, but our opponents arrived first. I studied them as they walked out from the back.

Kim was first, my eyes going right to her long, blue hair; it looked like the team color was in fact blue - the same shade ran through Kim’s eyes and hair, toenail and fingernail polish, and both women’s bikini bottoms and arm ties. She had pale skin and a curvy body; I could see her tongue was pierced as she flicked the small metal barbell against her teeth. Whether excitement or nerves I wasn’t sure, but her small pink nipples were hard, and the bulge in her blue bikini bottoms was already quite prominent.

I’d asked Sonny about Kimberly; despite the fact that she was a T-girl packing a pretty impressive cock, she’d been a total sub while dating Sonny, to the point that she’d never actually penetrated him; it had all been Sonny topping her, usually with a strapon. (“Oh, the closest I let her get is the hot dog,” Sonny told me and Lucy over tea once. “I lay down and let her put her cock in my buttcheeks - like a hot dog in a bun.” Lucy had just nodded sagely while I sat there reflecting on how wide my horizons had opened since we met Sonny.)

Behind her was Ariel, who looked just the same as she did on the videos that had scared me so much; she was in amazing shape, hard abs and muscled limbs. All four fighters stepped to the center of the mats, facing off with each other.

“Hey, Sonny,” Kim breezed. “I’m a catfighter now.”
“I see,” he agreed, stone-faced. “How long have you been fighting?”
“Oh, this is my first one! I figured what better way to get started then creaming all your holes?”
I shook my head at this; if it was Kim’s first fight, maybe we had a better chance than I thought.

Of course, this thought didn’t last long as I turned to watch my wife facing off with the huntress I feared so much. Lucy looked extra soft standing toe to toe with a woman as fit as Ariel.
“You’re cute,” Ariel told Lucy. “I’m really going to have some fun with you.”
“Bring it on,” my wife growled, not quite pulling the threat off; Ariel just smiled at her.

The referee, Inez, motioned for the fight to start, and I was relieved to see the enemy team was going to begin by sending out Kim; Ariel went to her corner, while Lucy came over to stand next to me (I was relegated, as usual, to the Husband Chair, a folding metal seat right next to the ring).

“Nervous, babe?” I reached out to hold hands with her. Her response was a squeeze as Sonny and Kim locked up. For some reason, Kim challenged Sonny to a test of strength; this really did seem to be her first fight as he quickly overpowered her, pushing her around the mats easily.

“Are you serious, Kim?” he barked, changing the direction of his force as he started pushing her down to her knees. “What do you think you’re even doing here?”
“I’m gonna get you!” Kim yelled back, her arms shaking with effort. “I’m finally going to fuck you! I’m going to bend you over and-”
“Keep dreaming, girl!” Sonny roared as he pushed her down on her back. He sat down on her stomach, pinning her wrists against the floor. “You can’t even stay on your feet, and you think you’re going to fuck me?” he laughed.

Sonny tucked Kim’s wrists under his thighs, then reached behind him, grabbing Kim’s cock and started stroking it through her suit. Kim gasped, pushing up against the trans guy, but he easily rode out her escape attempt.

“This take you back, Kim?” Sonny taunted. “Flat on your back, at my mercy? Huh? You’re delusional, little girl. The only part of me you’re going to fuck is my hand. Come on, stop me.”
“Fuck you,” Kim gasped.
“Not like that you’re not!” Sonny changed grips, slipping his hand inside Kim’s bottoms; his free hand went to her chest, roughly groping her tits as she writhed underneath him. “Did you really think you were going to get to stick your cock in me, Kim?” Sonny laughed. “Did you really think you were finally going to get to fuck me? Dream on, girl!”

Maybe I’d been worried for nothing; it hadn’t even been five minutes and Kim was in deep shit, flat on her back, being manhandled by her ex. I saw her make another escape attempt, trying to bridge Sonny off her, but he was just too big, too strong, and in a commanding position; Kim gave up, her body going limp (well, most of her body) as Sonny finished her off, his hand flying up and down her shaft, until she started cumming, spunk spurting out of her bottoms.

Finished, Sonny pulled his hand out, holding it high as Inez came over to announce the fall; he hopped off Kim, planting his foot on her belly, as Lucy and I clapped and cheered. (This had shut the peanut gallery up; none of our vanquished foes had anything to say to this, I noticed.)

“Forced climax, three points!” Inez yelled. “Purple up, three to zero!”
I was sure Sonny was going to go for the extra point fucking Kim’s mouth, but he surprised me, standing over her, lifting her up on his shoulders and carrying her over to her corner; he threw her down at her partner’s feet, his eyes locked on Ariel.

“Tag in,” Sonny growled. “I’m not scared of you, bitch. Tag in, let’s see what you got.”
Without taking her own eyes off the trans guy Ariel reached down, slapped Kim’s shoulder, and stepped onto the mats, Sonny backing up a little bit to give her plenty of room.

Ariel took up a fighting stance, content to let Sonny make the first move; he attacked, throwing a quick slap with his cum-coated hand. Ariel dipped out of the way, and he followed with a strong left hook aimed at her belly.

Ariel grabbed his wrist and threw him straight over her head, unfortunately waking up the hostile crowd, who started clapping and yelling. Sonny landed on his back with a grunt, but he’s a tough guy, and was back on his feet in no time.

This time he came in with a feint, his left darting at Ariel’s jaw before his right few at her ribs; she seemed to know exactly what he was doing, ignoring the left, once again catching his right wrist. This time she slid behind him, smoothly using her hold to apply a hammerlock; Sonny howled, his free hand slapping at his shoulder as Ariel bent him over, her free hand smacking his ass.

This, of course, sent the women we’d vanquished crazy; they were now hollering advice and encouragement to Ariel, which only got louder as she gave Sonny one last spank before reaching around his body and started teasing his dicklit through his bottoms with her fingertips. He grabbed her wrist, but she hiked up the hammerlock until he let go, then calmly went back to work.

“Come on, Sonny!” I started clapping, trying in vain to drown out the chorus of the crowd. Lucy joined in as we both clapped and chanted “Come on, Sonny! Come on, Sonny!”
“Oh, he’s gonna come all right!” Fawn screamed. “Watch this!”

Ariel reached into Sonny’s suit, palming his dicklit; I don’t know if she’d wrestled a lot of trans bois or Kimberly had given her some tips, but she sure seemed to know what she was doing. She’d taken the fight right out of Sonny; he stood there, his tall form bent over, all his muscles useless as Ariel attacked him with pleasure he apparently couldn’t resist.

Just like that the match was evened back up; Sonny came hard in his suit, his head rolling around his neck, his tongue flopping out as Ariel pushed him to what, unfortunately, looked like a shattering climax; his thong turning dark with the dampness of his pussy juices. When she released the hammerlock the transman fell straight forward, his arms and legs spread, the damp crease in his thong clearly visible to the boisterous crowd, not moving as Inez came over to announce the forced climax and that the match was all tied up at three.

Sonny obviously couldn’t continue at the moment - it looked like he couldn’t even stand up - and that meant it was Lucy’s time to get into the match as Inez grabbed Sonny’s ankles and started dragging him away. I’d been dreading this moment, and the boos, catcalls, and taunts from the crowd only made it worse as my wife stepped out onto the mats, moving to square off with Ariel.

Once again Ariel was content to let her opponent make the first move, taking up a strong guard but waiting to see what Lucy would do. My wife was equally as cautious - well, she had just seen Sonny get destroyed, after all - and the women ended up circling each other, both waiting for the other to make a move.

“Fuckin’ kill her!” Em screamed through her cupped hands. “I wanna see some blood!”
“Rip those fat tits right off her!” Yuko added. “Make her squeal!”
“Don’t listen, babe!” I yelled over them. “You got this!”
“She don’t got shit,” Em scoffed. “Look, she’s scared! Scared little white bitch!”

This, unfortunately, spurned Lucy into action; with a roar she lunged at Ariel, who nimbly sidestepped, grabbed my wife’s left arm, and neatly tossed her to the mats. Lucy landed hard on her back with a gasp; she wasn’t as quick to get up as Sonny, and Ariel only needed a second to pounce, laying down on my wife’s right side and pulling her into an armbar.

Lucy started hollering in pain almost immediately, writhing on the mat; Inez was right there asking if she wanted to give up, but my wife shook her head angrily. Ariel calmly worked the hold; Lucy’s first escape attempt failed as she tried to turn her arm to the side and wiggle free, which Ariel simply rode out. Lucy’s next attempt was more effective as she used her free hand to grab Ariel’s right ankle; I think the older fighter could have tried to keep the hold, but she chose to preserve her advantage, releasing my wife and rolling to her feet.

Lucy was slow to get up, rubbing her shoulder, and Ariel simply came up behind her, wrapped her arms around Lucy’s stomach, and lifted her straight off the mat. Lucy struggled, trying to aim kicks and elbows behind her, but she was wider than Ariel, and simply had nowhere to hit.

Ariel calmly worked the hold, her arms flexing as she squeezed the life out of my wife, whose face started turning almost as purple as her team color; I could see her starting to sag in Ariel’s grip, the strong arms of the older woman forcing all the air out of her body.

As my wife unleashed one last frantic spasm of effort, her limbs flailing wildly, all I could think was: Holy shit. Was I about to watch my wife lose to a bearhug? I realized I’d kind of made peace with her losing to Ariel X, but to be defeated with such a simple, basic - dare I say - lame move?  And, of course, this didn’t escape the crowd’s notice.

“Make that piggy squeal!” Yuko howled.
“Kill her!” Em shrieked, apparently unclear what was allowed at these fights. “Knock her ass out cold!”
But she didn’t; Ariel slowly lowered my wife down to her knees, squatting over her, holding her in a full nelson. For a second I wondered what the hell she was doing, then I saw what she was up to.

Kim had finally recovered. She was on her feet, looking pissed, and stomped into the corner, stopping only to shed her bottoms, drawing some admiring applause from the crowd at her thick, erect girl cock.

Double-teaming was allowed for thirty seconds, and Inez came over to count as Kim approached my wife, reaching down to cup Lucy’s face in her hands, making my wife look up at her for a second; then she reached back and bitchslapped her.

As Lucy reeled from the strike, Kim grabbed my wife’s long hair; unfortunately, Lucy’s long twintails made perfect handles as Kim scooted forward, pushing her cock in between my wife’s lips, and started roughly fucking Lucy’s mouth.

“Yeah!” Kim barked as she face-fucked my wife. “Yeah! Get me all lubed up for Sonny! Come on!” I knew she only had thirty seconds, but it felt like an eternity as Inez slowly counted; ultimately she didn’t get farther than 20 before Kim started cumming, finishing with a few more rough, ragged strokes as she shot her load down my wife’s throat.

Kim gave my wife one last slap, sending Lucy crashing to the mat, jizz slowly drooling out of her mouth. Inez held Kimberly’s hand high to make the official call: “Dominant orgasm, one point. Blue up, four-three.”

I had to come out to the mats to help - well, okay, drag - Lucy back over to our corner; at least Sonny was recovered, and raring to go against Kim, who now looked a little tired. Needless to say, I couldn’t wait to see the trans guy lay an ass whooping on his ex.

As they closed up Kim aimed a kick between Sonny’s legs, but he slapped this away, then unleashed a hard left into Kim’s breadbasket; she froze, eyes wide, and he floored her with an overhand right, smashing his fist into her jaw.

“Yeahhhhhh!” I yelled. “Fuck her up!” Sonny picked up Kim, administering a simple but effective slam, knocking the wind out of her; he picked her up again, this time getting a running start, throwing himself at the mat, crushing Kim between the floor and his hard, muscular body, rolling off her to my rapturous applause.

Sonny turned back to his ex, sliding his bottoms down his legs and off; exposing his shaved feminine gash with a teasing wriggle - a sharp contrast to his muscled, masculine body - and drawing a few cheers from the crowd. I thought he was going to go for the old dicklit mouth fuck, but instead he got behind Kim, pulling her up to a sitting position, looping his bottoms around her neck and pulling.

Inez came over to break this up, but by the time she got there and made Sonny release, Kim had turned purple, frantically gagging, drool running out of her mouth as she pawed at her neck; when Sonny let go, she had an angry red mark where his bottoms had been.

Sonny tossed his suit over his back, grabbing Kim and lifting her right off the floor, holding her high over his head, doing a slow turn as I applauded, before he faced Ariel, locking eyes with her as he threw Kim down to the floor from what must have been almost ten feet up.

Kim landed on her back with a grunt and lay there looking broken in half; Sonny left her in a heap as he walked over to our corner and tagged in Lucy. My wife was raring to go, ready for her own payback on Kim, walking over to where the trans girl was still laying in a heap on the floor.

Lucy started stomping the shit out of her, really getting her weight into her feet with every blow; Kim tried to cover up, but there was just too much to cover. I noticed that Kim would put her hands over whatever part of her had been hit - after Lucy dug her heel into Kim’s stomach, the trans girl would cover her belly with her hands, which left the rest of her open; Lucy would then stomp one of Kim’s tits into the floor, and the wailing victim would cover this, leaving her open for Lucy to smash her foot into her opponent’s face.

After what looked like some very cathartic stomps, Kim seemed pretty done; her cock was somehow still hard, but it seemed like she couldn’t even get up; my wife circled her, throwing cruel kicks into her body while yelling at her.

“Not so tough now, huh?” Lucy barked, unleashing a kick to the ribs. “Not so tough one on one without your partner here, you little bitch!” She kicked Kim in the head, getting no response except a moan of pain.

Lucy sat down on Kim’s stomach, pinning her victim’s hands to the floor (I wasn’t really sure why, instinct perhaps; it sure didn’t look like she had to worry about Kim trying to throw her off). The trans girl lay there panting as my wife lowered her boobs over Kim’s face, applying an expert titsmother. Kim kicked her legs, then started trying to power out, her hips thrusting up in the air; it was useless. Lucy had the weight and position to hold her down effortlessly, laughing as we all watched Kim’s flailing become more frantic before slowing and then stopping.

“Hey, Kim,” Lucy gloated, leaning up and slapping her opponent’s face back and forth with her heavy breasts. “You awake down there?” She reached down and twisted one of Kim’s nipples, drawing a scream. “Oh, good. You better get ready for this, girl!”

Lucy did a 180 so she was facing Kim’s feet, backing up, then sitting down on Kim’s face, repaying her for the previous mouth fucking; I could see Kim’s body twitching, her limbs bucking, as Lucy ground her pussy against Kim’s nose and mouth, her hips pushing the back of Kim’s head into the floor.

Though this all she was still rock hard, and for that extra touch of humiliation - and an extra point or two, I suppose - Lucy started administering a seated footjob, changing her position a little bit so that Kim’s nose was going up her asshole; my wife stretched her legs down, catching Kim’s cock between the bottoms of her feet, then started moving them up and down.

“Don’t go to sleep yet, Kim!” Lucy howled, reaching behind her, grabbing a handful of Kim’s blue hair and yanking her face deeper up into her ass. “C’mon, are you going to cum from my feet, you fucking loser? Let’s see it! Come on-”

Lucy got what she wanted as Kim went off for the third time, geysering cum up into the air, her hips bucking frantically; this time when she finished she lay completely still under my wife’s ass as Inez approached.

“Dominant orgasm. Purple up, six-four,” Inez announced, then waited to see what my wife would do; instead of tacking on the extra point getting herself off, my wife climbed off Kim, picking her up - not quite as smoothly and impressively as Sonny had; she kind of draped the beaten woman over her shoulder - walking over to the enemy corner, and throwing Kim at her partner.

Ariel smoothly ducked, leaving Kim to sail over her head and land on the mat with a thud; Ariel didn’t even look over at her partner, her eyes fixed on my wife as she came onto the mats. Having just watched Kim get destroyed, I dared to have a little hope; she clearly wasn’t going to be getting up any time soon, and between Lucy and Sonny, I thought maybe, just maybe, they could wear Ariel down and somehow finish her off.

It went wrong immediately as Lucy tried to grab Ariel; the older woman smoothly ducked underneath my wife’s arms, smashing her elbow into Lucy’s belly. My wife bent over with a strangled gasp, and Ariel pounced, going low and grabbing my wife’s left knee; she pulled, and Lucy went down hard, landing on her back; I could see the back of her head smack into the floor, but Ariel was already onto the next move, using her grip to flip Lucy over onto her chest, sitting down on my wife’s back.

I thought Ariel was going for a classic Boston crab - using both hands to hold on to Lucy’s ankles and pulling, working my wife’s back; instead she applied a variant I’ve never seen before, trapping Lucy’s ankles in her (Ariel’s) armpits; this left my wife’s legs up in the air but Ariel’s hands free.

The older woman quickly ripped Lucy’s bottoms in half - we didn’t get the most expensive stuff just in case it got ripped, but damn, that was still impressive - then attacked my wife’s exposed, naked crotch with both hands, her left just teasing the entrance, the right going to Lucy’s clit.

“Come on, babe!” I yelled. “You gotta get out of there! Power out!” I held a little help that Lucy’s strength would be enough to unseat her smaller opponent, and I saw her start pushing up from the floor, her thick arms straining with effort. “Come on!” I pleaded. “Just a little more, you can do it!”

She could not do it; she made a good try, screaming as she got as much power as she could into it, but Ariel just rode the attempt out, not even slowing down her teasing as Lucy ran out of gas and flopped back to the mat, defeated.

I sat back dejected in my chair, my mood not helped by the crowd starting up again. Most of them were excitedly chattering to each other critiquing my wife’s performance - like they could do any better! And of course the usual suspects were hurling taunts and threats at her, as if the position she was in wasn’t embarrassing enough.

I settled in to watch the inevitable; while Ariel could work terrifyingly quickly when wrestling, as it came to this she took her time, slowly building Lucy up, working her into a frenzy; my wife tried to endure, but Ariel broke her down sexually, dominating her in a much more intimate way than merely wrestling her into submission.

Lucy gave in to the unavoidable pleasure, and by the time Ariel actually slipped a finger in and started pumping, my wife began shamelessly moaning into the floor, her fingers digging into the mat; I watched through my fingers as Ariel slowly, measuredly worked her up to a climax, all the more powerful for how long it had taken; it blew through my wife with the force of a hurricane, leaving her a sweaty, panting, moaning mess. When Ariel finally released her, Lucy lay on her chest as Ariel planted her foot on the back of my wife’s head, her hands high in victory.

Inez came over to announce the inevitable: “Forced climax! Blue up, seven-six!”
Ariel picked Lucy up - no small feat; even I had trouble doing this - carrying her like a baby over to our corner, throwing Lucy at Sonny. He barely ducked out of the way, leaving my wife to land awkwardly on her face, not moving as her partner stepped out to face off against Ariel.

It looked like this was going to be it; Kim still wasn’t moving, and my wife has a lot of endurance, but I knew she wasn’t going to be able to even stand up for a bit after what Ariel had just put her through, let alone fight. Either Sonny was about to pull something amazing out of his ass, or our team was headed for our first defeat.

The final showdown started on a bad note as Sonny fell back on his bread and butter power moves, aiming a big right at Ariel’s midsection; she weaved around the punch, going low and sweeping Sonny’s leg out, dumping him on his butt with a grunt. Ariel scooted forward, her crotch pressing against Sonny’s face as she locked on a standing headscissors.

Sonny reached up to try and grab her hips and push her away, but she neatly caught his wrists, leaving him incapacitated for a second as she started squeezing his head between her thighs. Sonny was able to power out, pushing up with his legs, and Ariel had to step aside and let him up.

The two fighters faced off again and Ariel seemed content to let Sonny make the first move and counter; this time he came in throwing hooks at her ribs, I guess thinking these would be harder to dodge.

They didn’t seem to be; Ariel weaved back from his opening right, then caught the next left, spinning behind Sonny and applying another hammerlock, quickly getting his other wrist and converting the hold into a double, Sonny yelled in pain as Ariel poured on pressure, bringing both fighters down to their knees, Sonny helpless in front of her.

But only for a second; Ariel laid down on her back, pulling Sonny with her so he was laying on top of her. She switched grips, giving up the hammerlock in exchange for a rear chokehold, her right arm around Sonny’s neck; she slapped on an accompanying bodyscissors, her limbs flexing powerfully as she began working the holds.

Sonny immediately moved to escape, rocking back and forth, trying to roll over; Ariel held on, her free hand grabbing his dicklit and squeezing. I could see how much this hurt Sonny as he stopped for a second, gasping in pain, before summoning the effort to try and free himself again.

“Come on, Sonny!” I yelled desperately. “Come on, you can do it! Get out of there!” He was putting up a ferocious struggle, but he couldn’t budge Ariel; despite his much greater size and strength, she had him exactly where she wanted him, and her combination bodyscissors/choke quickly began draining his power; her hand on his dicklit switching over to a rough handjob sealed Sonny’s doom. I could see the moment he gave up, accepting the inevitable and laying back against Ariel with a defeated sigh as she worked him over.

Just to add a little extra humiliation, Ariel eased up a bit on the scissors and choke, making sure Sonny experienced one last shattering climax, his hips bucking up in the air, his eyes rolled back in his head; mid-climax she cinched the holds back up, and Sonny slowly drifted off, his eyelids fluttering, drool running out of his mouth as Ariel put him out - his exposed pussy lewdly opening & closing as his orgasmic juices spurted & trickled out.

Inez came over, saw that Sonny was finished as Ariel let him go and slid out from under him; she made the official call, announcing another three points for the blue team to make it ten to six, then walked over to our corner, telling us that the match was going to be awarded to the enemy team if Lucy couldn’t come out and fight.

“I can do it,” Lucy gasped from where she was still laying on the floor. “Help me up, babe.” I held out a hand, and she grabbed it; but she was so weak I had to brace myself and basically heave her up to her feet, and even then she couldn’t stand, bending over with her hands braced on her hips, panting.

“Are you sure you’re going to go out there?” I whispered. “I don’t think-”
Without a word my wife pushed past me, glaring daggers at Ariel; but Lucy looked more tired and beaten than fearsome, no matter how mean the look on her face. With a sigh I went back to my seat, trying to prepare myself to watch my wife get destroyed.

It didn’t take long; once again Ariel was content to let her opponent make the first move, and Lucy unleashed a huge, lumbering, awkward slap. Ariel had so long to get out of the way of this she could have had a nice hot cup of tea before moving; as it was she ducked the hit, coming forward with a hard kick to the gut that bent my wife over, then tossed her to the floor with a crisp throw, leaving Lucy on her back struggling to get up.

Despite the crowd howling for Ariel to finish my wife, the older woman was content to wait and see if Lucy was going to be able to stand. She managed to roll onto her chest, but when she tried to push up she was too weak, her arms shaking as she groaned with failed effort.

Lucy was clearly finished now and Inez came over to call the match, but Ariel waved her away, then moved to eliminate my wife with some extra humiliation, grabbing Lucy’s ankles, lifting my wife’s legs and lower body up off the mat, straddling her and lowering herself until the two women’s crotches were pressed against each other in a kind of vertical tribbing hold.

Lucy made one more attempt to escape when she realized what was happening, bracing her hands against the floor and pushing, but she was done; my heart sank as I saw her accept defeat, her arms going slack as she surrendered to Ariel.

It was all I could do to sit there listening to the excited whoops and jeers of the crowd as Ariel slowly finished my wife with her tribbing attack, taking my wife up to the edge, then backing her off; Lucy just lay there moaning as Ariel worked her over, the dominant fighter using her controlling position to ensure only the kind of contact she wanted, maximizing my wife’s pleasure at times, then throttling it down to draw her humiliation out.

Finally Ariel had established her dominance beyond question and went into the final phase, reaching down and grabbing one of Lucy’s long hair tails, pulling my wife’s head off the floor, two camera men coming in to get the shot as the match came to a close with Lucy’s shattering orgasm.

Ariel let my wife go, her body slumping to the floor as Inez came over to make the call, announcing that the blue team was up thirteen to six; it didn’t matter anyway as we had no fighters left. Kim and Ariel were called to the center of the mats to have their hands raised in victory.

Then it was punishment time. It looked like Sonny was up first; Ariel lay down on the mat, dragging Sonny on top of her so that her chin was resting on top of his head, bracing her feet against his legs. Kim woke him up with a few slaps, then started jerking off in his face as he woke up.
“Wakey wakey, Sonny!” Kim yelled. “Remember when you attacked my cock? It’s payback time!” Kim began cruelly attacking Sonny’s crotch, angrily spanking his pussy, stopping occasionally to slap and squeeze his dicklit. Sonny squirmed in Ariel’s grip as his most sensitive parts began turning lobster red, his labia swelling up as she squirmed, yelped and cried out with each blow. His face started turning red as well, at first I thought from pain and embarrassment; looking closer I saw it was somehow arousal.

“Oooh, didn’t know you were quite such a horny slut, Sonny!” Kim gloated, reaching back for another slap. The trans guy gasped as her hand smacked into his pussy.  “But damn, you make for a hot bottom to top! He! He!” Without waiting for a response, she slid down his body. “Get ready!” She rubbed her cock against his dicklit. “Are you ready to get fucked? Are you ready for me to cum right in your boi pussy?”

“Let me up and we’ll see who fucks who,” Sonny growled. He was talking tough, but he looked dripping wet; his dicklit sure looked as hard as I’d ever seen. As Kim moved down and lined her cock up, one of Ariel’s hands reached around Sonny’s body and started stroking his dicklit. The trans guy moaned just for a second before Kim slid her cock in and this melted into a high, shrilly gasp as his ex started fucking him.

Kim had a lot of enthusiasm, if not a lot of technique, slamfucking Sonny from the get-go. The room fell almost silent as everyone watched intently, only Kim’s loud ragged breathing, Sonny’s gasps as his ex drove each stroke home, and the lewd squelch of Kim’s cock pistoning in and out of Sonny’s wet cxnt. Kim didn’t last too long; she was really into this, too busy panting and fucking to even taunt Sonny, clearly having the time of her life finally getting into his pussy.

When her finish came it was long and loud, her hips bucking as she sprayed shot after shot of cum deep inside Sonny; Ariel must have been keeping him edged as she sped up her handjob, her fingers flying up and down Sonny’s dicklit until he was cumming too, trying to thrust back against Kim.

“Wow,” Kim mumbled as she flopped backwards on the mat, leaving her spunk dripping lewdly out of Sonny’s pussy. “Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Fuck, it was so hot popping your cherry ... and creaming that holy hole of yours ... He! He!”

“Stay put,” Ariel told Sonny, releasing him and going to get her strapon. I don’t think he could have gotten up if he’d wanted to, and he just lay there as Ariel returned, strapped into her weapon. Kim came around and they flipped Sonny over, getting him on all fours and nailing the classic spitroast, Ariel fucking his mouth while Kim fucked his ass and fingered his dicklit.

I was impressed Kim could get hard again so quickly; maybe she’d taken something before the fight. In any case she was going right at Sonny with gusto again, ravaging his ass as he held on to Ariel’s legs, gagging around her strapon. Either Kim was still really excited, or she was a bit of a quickshot, or both; she didn’t last long in Sonny’s ass, either, throwing her head back and screaming with pleasure as she began emptying her balls into his ass, her thrusts becoming erratic as she finished in her ex’s backdoor.

As soon as Kim was done, Ariel flipped Sonny over on his back again and sat on his face; the strapon was high enough to leave her pussy uncovered, and she started working it over his mouth, reaching back behind her to squeeze and pinch his dicklit, taunting him mercilessly as the transman squirmed helplessly underneath her. As Ariel continued rubbing her pussy over Sonny's face, she commanded: "Come on, loser, let's see if you're better at eating out my pussy ... then you are at wrestling!"

Kim eventually got up, walking over to my wife, waking her up with a few slaps; she ordered Lucy to get on her knees, then slid behind her, both women facing the show so they could watch Ariel dom Sonny. Kim reached around Lucy’s body and started roughly groping her tits, amazingly hard again as she started sliding her cock between my wife’s soft thighs. I decided she must’ve taken something; I had no idea how else she was able to get it up again otherwise.

Ariel finished on Sonny’s face, her muscular body giving a series of powerful shivers, her juices splashing over her victim’s face; she sat there with a happy sigh in her afterglow, and that seemed to be it for Sonny. Ariel left him there as she got up and walked over to my wife and Kim. Without any preamble Ariel forced her strapon between my wife’s lips and started fucking her mouth, holding on to her hair tails to keep her steady.

Kim shifted positions, lifting Lucy up a little bit, bending her forward a tad; I couldn’t see exactly what was happening with their back to me, but it didn’t take a genius to figure out what Kim was doing, moaning as she began thrusting.

It was really weird and a little hot watching my wife get fucked like this. I shifted around a little bit in my chair, hoping nobody noticed; luckily all the eyes in the room were glued to the show out on the mats.

Kim lasted a bit longer this time - whatever she’d taken must have been pushed to its limits by now, and she couldn’t have much left in her balls - and I think Lucy actually hit her climax first, although it was hard to tell; between Ariel fucking her face and the two victorious women holding her there, all I could go on was her body convulsing, but I’m pretty sure I saw her almost shake out of their grip before going slack.

Kim finished next, starting to grunt with each hard thrust before these blurred into a long moan, ramping up to a scream; I don’t know how she had anything left, but after she finished, pulled out and flopped backwards on the mat, some thick cum was dribbling out of my wife’s pussy.

Lucy didn’t have even a second to rest as Ariel pushed her down to the floor and started riding her face. Kim rolled over and got up, going between my wife’s legs and lining her softening cock up with Lucy’s asshole; the trans girl had finally blown her last load and couldn’t get hard enough to start fucking my wife in the ass.

“That’s okay,” Ariel told her. “We’ve got some backup! Come on, ladies!”
Inez made no effort to stop all four of the women our team had beaten from storming the mat. Kim got up and passed around strapons, then Fawn went straight for Sonny with a huge, scary leer on her face, while Julie made a beeline for my wife. Emmanuelle and Yuko came right over to me as I got out of my chair.

“Oh, please try some dumb shit,” Em gloated as the women split up, going to either side of me. “Take a fuckin’ swing, I dare you. Huh?” She walked up to me, thrusting her chest out, shoving her huge, heavy tits into me. “Come on, pussy!”

I took a step back, intimidated, backing up right into Yuko.
“Well, hello again, lover boy,” she purred, smoothly wrapping my arms up in a full nelson. “I told you I’d come see you, it just took a little longer than I thought.”
“And I told him I’d get his ass,” Em smirked. “But I think I changed my mind. You take the rear and I’ll take the front?”
“Sure,” Yuko nodded.
“Wait,” I pleaded. “Wait a minute-”
“Quiet,” Em chuckled. “Just open that pretty mouth real wide, white boy.”

Yuko pulled me down to my knees, and Em scooted forward, rubbing the tip of her thick black strapon over my face before jamming it between my lips. I gagged on her plastic cock as she slid it home, then she grabbed my head and started vigorously fucking my mouth. I drooled around her dildo, just holding on and trying not to barf as she drove the tip deep into my throat with each thrust.

Yuko held me there for just a moment, letting Em prove her domination, before changing positions; she stood up, pulling me to my feet, and Em yanked my pants and underwear down, tossing them off the mat as she stepped in close, her hand wrapping around both my real and her fake cock.

“Looks like mine’s bigger,” she sneered, running her palm up and down both our shafts. She punched me hard in the gut, and Yuko released me, leaving me to bend over; the Asian woman pushed me down on all fours, getting a strong hammerlock with her left hand just in case I tried anything.

Em got on her knees and scooted forward, fucking my mouth again; I groaned around her cock as behind me I felt the tip of Yuko’s strapon, a longer, thinner, ribbed pink one, pressing against my asshole. I did my best to relax, bowing to the inevitability of it going in, but I still jolted as Yuko forced her cock up my ass.

Her right hand snaked between my legs, grabbing my cock; she started gently milking me as she fucked my ass. The two women began a spirited narration for the cameras, Em bragging about how I couldn’t handle her cock, while Yuko held forth about how much I loved her pegging me and how hard my dick was in her hand.

Well, she wasn’t wrong about how hard I was. As much as I wanted to deny it, I was… well, maybe enjoying was too strong a word; my gag reflex kicking in every time Em thrust her plastic cock into my mouth was distracting, and the less said about Yuko enthusiastically fucking my asshole the better. But my body was responding to her handjob.

“Hey, I think he’s going to cum already!” Yuko chirped.
“Edge him,” Em commanded. The Asian woman’s hand slowed to a crawl, then just a warm grip; from time to time she would squeeze down or give me a few strokes, keeping me dancing on the edge as she fucked my ass.

Only when they got bored of reaming my holes did the two women change position; Em pulled out, letting me drop my head and drool onto the mat for a second as she went around to my left side, locking her right arm around my head, my chin tucked into the crook of her elbow. She used this grip to make sure I was looking straight into the camera.

“Why don’t you tell everyone jerking off at home how much you love getting your ass fucked by a woman?” Em gloated.
“I love getting my ass fucked by a woman,” I gasped into the camera. Yuko’s hand sped up a little bit, and I couldn’t help an embarrassing moan slip out of my mouth, prompting a pleased giggle from Em. “I love getting my ass fucked by a woman!” I repeated, hoping for another reward from the woman who was completely controlling me. “I love - uhh,” I gasped as Yuko picked up the pace even more. “I love - I love - oh! Oh, shit! Oh, my goddddddd!

That was all I could take; I started cumming, shooting thick spurts straight down on the mat as Yuko worked me through my climax, neither her hand or her pistoning cock slowing until she had drained my balls. Only then did she release me, letting me collapse to the mat in my own pool of spunk as the two women high-fived.

“Well, what do you want to do now?” Em asked, rolling me over with her foot. “I’m pretty horny, so I think I’m gonna ride his face. Hear that?” she raised her voice, kicking me in the ribs. “Better take a deep breath, white boy! You’re about to get a face full!”

She moved slowly, clearly relishing every moment of this, first straddling my face, then very slowly lowering herself down, her heavy scent filling my nose before she planted her dripping pussy over my mouth and began grinding.

I’d taken a deep breath as Em had suggested; I was more worried about her breaking my face than choking me out as she began humping me aggressively. I didn’t even have the energy to reach up and hold on to her hips or thighs as she rocked back and forth on me.

“Ooh, girl, you gonna suck on that little thing?” Em laughed. I felt Yuko take my half-hard cock into her mouth; one of her hands cupped my balls and the other started fingering my ass. I’d have thought after having her dildo up there her finger would be no sweat, but I still found myself squirming as she pressed it home.

It took a little bit, but Yuko got me hard enough to mount me; I lay underneath the two women as Em got herself off on my face and Yuko rode me cowgirl style. My world shrunk down to Em’s thick thighs around my head, her wet pussy grinding against my face, Yuko’s warm pressure around my cock.

Em reached her peak first, rocking her hips down with even more force; all I could do was hold on through her climax. I started gulping in air as she rolled off me, staring up at the overhead lights. Em lay next to me for a minute before sitting up with a huge smile on her face.

“Oh, what a nice way to spend an afternoon,” she purred. “Isn’t that right?” I didn’t say anything, not sure what would set her off; humming happily, she went around above my head, sitting there for a second, I think watching Yuko work. “She’s pretty good, huh?”

She was. Yuko was completely focused on getting herself off, doing short, deep strokes; apparently she had my cock hitting her in just the right spot as her hips bucked, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Of course this felt pretty good for me, too, and I was squirming underneath her; I think only having just cum before she got on top was keeping me from having already gone off.

“What a nice view. I don’t think you deserve to see that,” Em told me. With that she leaned forward and down, draping her heavy tits over my face. “Yeah, just lay there, boy,” she taunted. “That’s all you’re good for!” Clearly she didn’t really want to put me under; it would have been easy enough for her to make an airtight seal of her boobs around my face, but she left just enough of a gap to keep me conscious.

Yuko headed towards her climax, her hips flying up and down as she fucked me; she started squeezing as she got there, so hard I yelped into the wide valley between Em’s tits. Luckily this only lasted for a second or two before she eased off, leaning back with a happy sigh.

“Ooh, wow,” Yuko purred. “That felt great. Emmanuelle, are you sure you don’t want a turn on here?”
“Nah,” Em laughed, leaning up. “Did he cum?”
“No.”
“What?” Em stared down at me. “I bet you wanna now, though, right? That little cock of yours wants to go off right in her pussy, huh?”

I didn’t know how to answer this; the truth was I did want to, achingly so, but I was afraid that no matter what I said they’d punish me. So I lay there silently, staring up at Em, which just seemed to piss her off even more.

“Little greedy white bitch!” she yelled down at me. “After how nice we’ve been, and he wants to bust a nut again? And up in your pussy! What a greedy little white pig!”
“Hey, I’ve got an idea,” Yuko broke in. “What about her?” She pointed at Jane, the camerawoman, who’d been stuck to us filming everything. Jane had taken part in the post-fight activities last match, and for a second I thought Yuko meant she was going to get her revenge fucking Jane up the ass, but with dawning horror I realized Yuko’s intent was for Jane to get strapped in and start railing me. Jane, for her part, put her camera down with a shy smile; Em went and got her a strapon, a neon-pink one moulded to look just like a real cock. Jane took off her pants, then Yuko and Em fit her snugly into it.

“Please,” I begged, scooting backwards across the mat as they advanced on me. “Please, I can’t take any more -”
“Ooh, poor baby,” Yuko cut me off. “Poor baby can’t get his little ass fucked any more, huh? Well, how about this - Jane really wants to fuck someone’s ass. So it’s gonna be yours, or your wife’s! But I’m feeling so nice, I’ll let you pick!”

Before answering I looked around the mats at my partners. Sonny was on his back, his eyes glazed over, legs spread wide, with Fawn vigorously fucking his ass, her left hand roughly fingering his pussy, her right squeezing the life out of his dicklit for good measure (somehow it was still rock-hard). It looked like Kim could only get to about half extension, but she was still enjoying herself fucking Sonny’s mouth, some of her cum trickling from the corners of his mouth.

Julie was laying underneath my wife; Lucy was in a reverse cowgirl position on top of her, but was definitely not in control. Julie had my wife’s arms pulled back and down, thrusting up into my wife. Ariel was behind Lucy, one hand between her legs teasing her clit, the other cupping my wife’s left breast, the right bouncing up and down each time Julie drove a stroke home from the floor.

It occurred to me that I had no idea if Lucy already had her ass fucked today; for all I knew Ariel or Julie had ravaged it while I’d been getting spit-roasted by Yuko and Em. But still, I couldn’t bring myself to throw her in harm’s way to save my own ass.

“I’ll do it,” I rasped.
“What?” Em cupped her ear. “What was that? Better speak up!”
“I’ll do it!” I yelled. Jane stood in front of me as Yuko and Em pulled me up to my knees; Em held my head still as Jane started fucking my mouth.
“Yeah, get it real wet!” Em chuckled. “Suck on that cock, white boy! Better get it lubed up for your ass, pussy!”

Then they laid me on my back; Yuko went behind Jane, reaching down to grab my ankles and spread my legs. Jane slid forward, lining her strapon up with my rear entrance; she pushed in, and I gasped as she drove it home. It wasn’t any easier to take the second time, and I closed my eyes, panting with every stroke the camerawoman drove home.

Em got on my right side and grabbed my cock, doing just enough to keep me hard, giving me a few strokes whenever I threatened to go soft. She egged Jane on, giving her tips, the camerawoman shortening up her thrusts and making me squeal; all I could do was lay there and take it, really regretting Lucy and Sonny ever getting into this at all. Jane fucked my ass until I was a quivering mess, grunting and drooling on the floor. She finally pulled out, panting, looking flushed and happy.

“Hey, you wanna get off on him?” Em asked. “He ain’t much to look at, but his face does okay as a fuck rag.”
“Uh, I’m not supposed to,” Jane demurred (apparently fucking my ass raw was okay, but riding my face wasn’t). “Um… but he’s still hard, right?”
“Yeah, little white boy’s still hard,” Em noted, as if she hadn’t made sure I stayed that way. “Why, you wanna fuck him?”
“No, just… I do want to finish him, though. With my hands? I want to make him cum. Uh… on his face. Can we do that?”

The women rolled me up; only my shoulders were still on the mat, my legs in the air above me. Em squatted on my ankles, holding me pinned in place as Jane reached between my legs, grabbing my cock with both hands, and started jerking me off. She finished me quickly, milking my load out over my cheeks and mouth as Yuko and Em egged her on, whooping and hollering; by the time they released my legs and let me flop back to the mat, my destruction was complete. My partners were no better off; we were finished, all of us lying helpless on the floor. The camera guys made sure to get some good shots of our defeated bodies, our conquerors standing over us posing.

Needless to say, it was a long, painful shower after the match, then a long, gloomy plane ride home. None of us wanted to talk about what had happened; when I got the email that our match was live - our team’s beating and domination was being billed as “The Ultimate Destruction” - I deleted it with record speed, and when we got a letter a few months later inviting us to another match against someone named Sara and her partner, we had to think long and hard about what to do...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Lucy & Sonny's Ultimate Destruction: Kim and Ariel
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 08:52:34 AM »
Oh my, GAWD!!!  :-[ :o How embarrassing was that?  :o To lose and get fucked like sluts ... my pussy & ass was sore for days after this!!!  :'( :-\ :-X

P.S. But seriously ... a super hot, sizzling story  8) ... and even though we lost this one ... was quite an EROTIC ORGASMIC experience! HE! HE!  :P ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 05:32:21 PM »
Oh my God I love this story and finally getting revenge on sunny was fun too lol.

But all seriousness if you ever want to go one on one sunny let me know.

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 06:18:49 PM »
..ah...ah..Sonny...how're you feeling now...??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     ...(laughing loud as I am pushing my stiletto heel deep inside your ass hole...)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 03:16:40 PM »
This gif of Kim fucking me was leaked on the internet ... OMG!!!  :o  :-[ :'(

{alt}

@ Kim .... Grrr!!!  >:( I'll get you for this humiliation ... just you wait & see!!!  ;) ;D

@ Fawn ... Laugh all you want  >:( :( ... but next time, I'll be shoving your own stiletto in you know where!!!  :P :D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 03:29:38 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 11:50:49 PM »
@ Fawn ... Laugh all you want  >:( :( ... but next time, I'll be shoving your own stiletto in you know where!!!  :P :D

...bla...bla...bla...  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 04:39:18 PM »
Trust me, Fawn ... I'm going to attend every match you have from now on ... waiting my chance for getting revenge when you lose! He! He!  ;D :P :D