News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: 'Little sister takes charge!' by Marie B

• 11 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: 'Little sister takes charge!' by Marie B
« on: July 10, 2010, 08:38:29 PM »
Been away for a couple of weeks, but here’s another great oldie by the charming, sexy Marie that dropped of the Board when it crashed.

Hope you enjoy!

Hugs
Kayla

LITTLE SISTER TAKES CHARGE
By Marie B

What you have to understand about my family is that I run things around here. It’s always been that way, and it’s the way I like it. In addition to my Mom and Dad, there is my younger brother Mike, who is 20, and my little sister Lisa, who is 18. At 22, I am smaller than Mike but much larger than Lisa.

Why is a girl like me still living at home at 22, you might ask?

Hell, why should I leave? I’ve got everyone in the family waiting on me hand and foot. I assign chores to my parents and siblings, and they do them. No discussion is permitted. I’ve used my hands on all of them when my orders weren’t followed quickly enough. At times, they have even felt my fists, especially Lisa, the baby of the family. She is too small in stature and too meek in personality to defy me. That’s the way it’s always been…..at least, until today.

This morning, Lisa was daring to say to me that she wasn’t going to do my laundry until later that day.  She said that Dad had given her permission to take the car to cheerleading practice this morning. I was aware of this, but I told Lisa that it was about to be changed because I wanted the car for myself. The family has five licensed drivers and only two cars. Since my parents and brother were already out using one, I handed Lisa my laundry basket and told her that she would handle that task while I took the car. Doing my laundry was her regular chore, and she had better get to it. I had turned away from her and was heading for the door when she called my name softly. I turned back toward her.

In that brief moment, I took a good look at Lisa. Although small and petite, I recognized that she was exceptionally cute, but  very vulnerable-looking. She was slim and trim. Some guys might even find her desirable, but I could only focus on how weak she looked compared to me. I was six inches taller and looked tougher, wearing my sweatshirt, jeans and running shoes. Lisa was wearing a halter top, shorts and was barefoot. I had bullied her many times. She never fought back anymore because, in the past, when she would try to defend herself, I would end up slapping her silly. Often, it was even worse as I would pin her to the floor and not let her up until I felt like it. Sometimes, my slaps turned to punches that left her sobbing. I really enjoyed those incidents, although none had occurred in a few years. In fact, I didn’t need to do it anymore because Lisa would back down without me having to lay a hand on her. I was happy for the obedience I was being shown, but a little sad because I never got a chance to kick her ass anymore. Bullying a smaller girl didn’t bother me a bit.

Now, though, Lisa was standing there and looking at me in a defiant manner. It was so strange to see this that I instinctively felt a little uneasy. But then I realized that it was stupid of me to feel that way…..if she did dare defy me, I would beat the rebellion out of her and everything would go back to the way it was.

But now, holding the laundry basket and looking directly into my eyes, she walked toward me and stopped about two feet away.

She said softly, “Dad said I could have the car this morning. You already knew this. I’m fed up with you and your princess routine and today is THE DAY IT STOPS!”

I couldn’t keep the astonishment from my face as I looked at her. How dare she speak to me like that? Was she insane? Didn’t she know that she had invited a beating? I raised my fist and took a step toward her.

As I reached her, Lisa thrust the laundry basket at my stomach, staring at me with intense eyes that made me suddenly feel a little afraid. I instinctively grabbed hold of the basket and stood there, trying to decide how to take control of the situation again.

Smiling a little, I held the basket out at arm’s length toward her…..and dropped it heavily on her naked toes! Inside, I was elated; she wouldn’t defy me after this. And if she did…..the beating of her life was coming!

Lisa flinched when the basket crushed her foot, but she didn’t drop her gaze. Instead, her lips curled into an expression of hate. I felt mixed emotions running through me; on one hand, I felt fear. On the other hand, I realized that it was ridiculous to be afraid of my tiny sister, who, in a minute or two, was going to be screaming for mercy.

I expected Lisa to bend down to rub the hurt from her toes. Instead, she kicked the laundry basket aside and threw a sharp slap to my face. I was shocked. She couldn’t do this to me! After all the times I had beaten her up, didn’t she realize what was going to happen? Wasn’t she aware of my dominance over her?

I stepped toward her, saying: “Okay Lisa, you need a reminder of what happens when you defy me. You will regret that face slap for the rest of your life.”
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: 'Little sister takes charge!' by Marie B
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:52:37 PM »
I threw an open-handed slap with the heel of my hand. I was aiming downward since I was so much taller than Lisa was, and it landed hard on her forehead, forcing her to take a small step backward. I smiled, thinking that this was going to be easy, but Lisa surprised me by coming right back with a stinging slap to my cheek. We both hesitated for a second, then started throwing punches in bunches at one another. Lisa wasn’t backing off; I had to give her that. My arms were longer and my blows landed more often than hers, but she kept coming at me. Her teeth were gritted and her eyes looked mean.

Again, I felt uneasy that she would even dare to try this, yet, I felt confident that I would, sooner or later, land a telling blow that would hurt her. Then, I planned to wrestle her down and put her on her back where I would torture Lisa until she swore never to go against me again.

Finally, it happened, I threw a straight punch and it landed squarely on her nose. She let out a sharp “Oh!” and stumbled back two steps. Now I felt great again! I would move in with more punches and win the fight. I was again smiling as I stepped forward. As I did, I saw Lisa look at me with pure hatred, rather than the fear that I expected. I saw her draw her right arm back and……

I felt myself propelled roughly backward. I was helpless to stop my momentum as my back and head slammed into the wall. My mind was spinning and I sank to a sitting position against the wall.

It was hard to think. Lisa must have punched me, right? Once, when watching a professional boxing match, I heard the analyst say that the punches that do the most damage are the ones that the boxer doesn’t see coming. That must have been the case here…..I never saw the punch. How could Lisa have accomplished this?

My eyes started to focus and I saw Lisa standing in front of me. She was smiling, and that smile made me feel weak inside. She looked so small and vulnerable…..and yet she was standing and I was sitting, having been cleanly knocked down by my baby sister, whom I had always controlled. My stomach was flip-flopping with nervousness.

Lisa ordered me to stand up, but I needed another moment to clear my head. Even though I felt uneasy, I still figured I would clobber her when I did get up.

But, it wasn’t happening fast enough to suit Lisa. She walked over and stood directly in front of me. As I waited for her to bend down and hit me with her hands, she instead raised her bare foot and started slapping my face with it. First she smacked me with the bottom of her foot, then swung back the other way and cracked the top of her foot against my face. She repeated this over and over. They were hard, chopping blows and they hurt like crazy. If it was hurting her foot, she didn't show it.

Was it more humiliating to be beaten with feet than with hands? I guessed that it was… that’s why Lisa was doing it. She wanted to beat me as badly as possible to make up for all the times I had bullied her.

But I hadn’t ruled this family for years by being soft. It’s true that I had never had a setback before, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t turn this fight around. Face it, Lisa was still going to suffer at my fists!

I managed to grab hold of her flying foot and pushed it backward. She retreated several steps, giving me time to stand up. Wanting to end this quickly and convincingly, I rushed straight at Lisa, intending to overwhelm her with my mighty fists.

Instead, she sidestepped at the last second and drove her knee joltingly into my stomach. I fell forward helplessly and Lisa used her agility to direct my body face first into the laundry basket! I was on my knees and she was forcing my face into the pile of my dirty clothing. It was horrible being forced to smell all the foul garments, and it was even worse being held down face-first by my tiny sister. She had both hands pressing on the back of my head and I was smothering helplessly. I struggled mightily and somehow managed to turn over….but that made it even worse. The back of my head was now lying on the laundry as Lisa removed her hands and instead forced her foot into my face, really mashing it against my mouth, nose and eyes. Her foot had become quite dirty from moving around on the floor during our fight, and it was disgusting when she forced it between my lips and wiggled her toes against the roof of my mouth and my tongue.

Lisa stopped her attack and stepped back, smiling confidently at me. She figured I was finished, but I thought I could catch her off guard and attack her once more.

I staggered to my feet and charged, feeling that I could get to her before she could react. I was wrong, though, as Lisa calmly watched me run toward her. It didn’t look like she was even going to defend herself as I got closer and closer. And then…….

I came to my senses slowly. I thought only a few seconds had gone by, but I didn’t know for sure……all I knew is that I was on the floor, lying flat on my back and staring at the ceiling. Had it been another punch that I never saw? Or could it have been one of Lisa’s vicious kicks? I never did find out.

As my mind cleared, I realized that my arms and legs were hog-tied. I turned my head and saw that Lisa had used a jump rope to tie my limbs behind me. I noticed, too, that I had been stripped nude. Lisa had removed everything:  from my sweatshirt to my socks, from my panties to my bra. When I tried to speak, I found that she had crammed my panties into my mouth. I looked down and saw them more clearly. They were yellow with white marigolds. I didn’t own a pair like that. Then I realized…..she had crammed HER panties into my mouth! Oh Lord, the humiliation!

I looked up, and there was Lisa smiling triumphantly at me. Looking at her, I finally realized that I was afraid of my little sister. She had the car keys in her hand and announced that:

“I’m taking the car to cheerleading practice now. As I’m sure you now realize, things have changed forever around here. And you’d better get MY laundry done before I get home.”

Oh, no! She was leaving me tied up and naked? How could I do her laundry if I couldn’t get free of the rope? What if our parents and brother came home and found me bound and naked on the floor? She can’t leave me like this! She can’t!

And Lisa, who could read all this on my frantic face, smiled sweetly at me as she walked out the door.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 02:26:33 AM »
Very sexy story!  I love how the cute little sister stepped on her face, and made her suck on her foot!  HOT!  I love stories with female foot domination!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 01:55:57 PM »
Thanks for posting this one to the board, Kayla.

You're the best!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 07:14:52 AM »

You're the best!

Oh no, Marie, I beg to differ: YOU're the BEST! Tee hee!  ::) ;D

Thanks, everyone else for commenting - glad you enjoyed this cute story of Marie!  :-* :P ;)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 11:46:29 PM »
Great to see some of the best stories on the old board back again.

Thanks Kayla

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 12:12:30 AM »
Yes, Marie was and still is one of the best catfight writers I've ever read.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »
Yes, Marie was and still is one of the best catfight writers I've ever read.

I can't add anything to what Howard said except.....Awesome story like always, Shorty!!!

You'd better be working on something new.....or else! Take that however ya want, I hope I made my point!  ;)

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 09:24:59 PM »
I hope I made my point! 

You sure did, Half-Pint! Thanks for bringing this one back. :)

I lost most of my own stories in a double-dip computer failure: One when the old catfight board crashed, and one when my own computer went, wiping out tons of stories I thought I had adequately backed up. Fortunately, other forum members had a few and re-posted them, as my dear friend Kayla did with this one.

But,  grateful as I am to Kayla for saving my story, it wouldn't stop me from beating her up if I get the notion to do it.

The same goes for you, Laurie Breeze. I'm going to get my revenge for what you did to me in our last fight.

Count on it, Short Stuff!

Marie (the "real" Little Bit)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
My pleasure, Marie!  :D

oooh, I'm shivering in my boots when you threaten me like that! LOL!  ;D ;) ::) :P :-*

But,  grateful as I am to Kayla for saving my story, it wouldn't stop me from beating her up if I get the notion to do it.

Actually I think I have some more of your lost stories saved somewhere: I'll see if I can find them.

Hugs
Kayla

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 02:58:23 PM »
I loved this story when I first read it, and I continue to love it again, and again.  I love the sexy details and the younger sister domination, and your writing style is fantastic.  I hope you do a follow up to this story, with more hot and sexy foot humiliation and domination!  THANKS!

Offline Dendex

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2021, 11:38:17 AM »
Here different preferences find their fulfillment, thank you for this Marie & Kayla. Two sisters, slight age difference and a conflict to be resolved, that is exactly my taste.