News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

*Open Minded Only* Pro Wrestling Family RP Scenario. Female Wanted......

• 0 Replies

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

***WARNING***    Let me just start this by saying that nothing in this post is meant to upset or offend anyone on this site. The reason I am posting this is simply to see if anyone here might share my interest in a idea I have for a possible role-play scenario and/or story. Be advised that this idea is meant for those who are open-minded since some of the details and elements may be too erotic or taboo for some. If you think any of this may offend you then please stop reading now. If not, then here is the idea………….

For those who might not be familiar with my profile, I tend to usually enjoy pro wrestling as the style and setting for my cyber action, including role-plays, cyber matches, stories, etc. In my cyber pro wrestling adventures, I usually like to play up my Johnny LoveTraiN character, which is that of a popular young wrestling stud known for always trying to excite the female fans with my very sensual antics and showboating. This very sexual and flirtatious in-ring persona of mine is driven largely by an insanely strong sexual motor that has no doubt helped me to achieve a great deal of popularity in my regional wrestling promotion, but also has at times caused me big problems in the ring since I’ll at times be too worked up and distracted during a match, something that opponents will often take full advantage of. Like I said, I love finding new and creative ways to play up my LoveTraiN persona in the world of cyber pro wrestling, and lately I have thought that perhaps it might be interesting if such a intense and sexually driven young wrestler like myself had a devoted manager/valet who is always at his side both in and outside of the ring, with that manager/valet perhaps being none other than my own sexy milf of a mother, or step-mother if one prefers.  Other possible options for my devoted manager/valet could also perhaps be an aunt, sister, step-sister, etc. This idea could perhaps open the door for some very exciting and interesting scenarios to explore such as other family being present in the crowds at times to watch as I enter the ring for a match, while my mother/manager/valet is in my corner supporting me and assisting me in any ways possible while others in the family watch. For anyone here who is interested in family scenarios, I just think that his could possibly offer some very interesting scenarios that could be fun to explore. So if anyone should be interested in taking on the role of a relative/manager/valet like I mentioned then please do let me know so we can chat and discuss this all further.  Keep in mind that I am very open minded and respectful of anyone’s limits when it comes to chatting and collaborating such as this. Also keep in mind that I find women of all different shapes and sizes to be very sexy so don’t think there is only one type of beautiful female I would enjoy having at my side ;) .  If anyone finds this interesting and would only like to chat over this topic than please do feel free to reach out to me as I’d be glad to hear your thoughts or ideas. Please no negativity though.