News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who will win a catfight smother finished joancf or lee ann

• 97 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: Who will win a catfight smother finished joancf or lee ann
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2020, 03:37:33 PM »
As i am slowly  waking up  from  joan smothering me to sleep  breathing heavy and gasping for air.oh know as joancf  yank me up and forec the 24inc strap on  down my throat making  me  suck on the dildo. as she is raming it down my throat  as i am gagging and choking on  the dildo   ohhhhhh hope the bitch will show  mercy as can't  breath. joan is having  to much fun humiliate me. Then after joan got bored she lets my head  fall to the floor  resting on my  arms coughing gasp for are as my ass is raising up in the air
They i fell something  being shove my  asshole. i screaming  no joan not in my ass please i give no more. As joan is fucking  my ass vigorously  spreading  and spitting  wide apart  as the 24in dildo  is desttroy my hole as i am screaming in pain  clawing  the floor with my hands groaning  and moaning  asking joan to stop begging  her joan just laughs.  Finally  joan remove the strap on  as i roll up in a ball teary eye screaming in pain  as am holding my ass

Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=kkg669qvr7bhin0gh817pbnfo3&topic=82703.0
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2020, 03:18:42 AM »
It sucks to see Lee Ann lose and get fucked like this
HotNancy

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2020, 06:13:24 PM »
Hi to the voters  is there anything else  you want joancf to do  to me  to humiliate  me

Before we stop posting  at the poll

Again  thank you for your support in the poll

Offline bill f

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2020, 03:12:46 PM »
Are there  going to be rematch between  lee ann and joancf?
looking to pay two females to meet in a private fight

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2020, 11:54:01 PM »
I keep fucking blonde's ass as hard and as nasty as I can hearing her makes be laugh at the pathetic  slut as ram her ass for 5 mins trying to ruin blonde's ass
Finally I  pull the strap on  out of lee ann asshole  slapping her  ass with hands  until it is turned  black and blue pushing  her on her side. Watching  as blonde's is massage  her ass and just taking her  humiliation
  Let i walk around  to here cxnt reach  down for her legs spreading  them wide apart and spitting her  cxnt open. Then gets down and start slide  the dildo in her her cxnt and start ram the dildo  deep in her  cxnt moving my hips  vigorously  to ruuin her cxnt slamming into her cxnt  watch her  face as her body starts to tremble and  shake. Never stop fucking  her cxnt
Blondes is just laying  on the floor  taking her  humiliation. as i start my hips fasrer and nasty  in her cxnt
Then she starts to arch upward and  lets out a scream  as her cxnt explodes  all over the dildos and she collapses  breathing heavy  and not moving
I get up and put my foot on her belly and raise my hands  in triumph
Then i remove the strap on  and tell lee ann here cleans it with you mouth bitch as i jam it down her mouth this bitch  will think twice  about  challenge me to  a poll

Well, I have to admit, that awesome humiliation you just described was exactly what I was hoping to watch Leeann do to you. I wanted her to force you down on all fours and watch your huge tits flop around as as she pounded your dripping pussy. But, you were the better woman and in my selfish way, I did get to witness a humiliating strap on fucking. I hope to see you going up against another blond with tits to match your own.   Speed

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2020, 02:41:19 PM »
Lol speed i thought you  would comfort  me to get over my humiliation  not enjoy me being  abused

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2020, 11:54:15 PM »
Lol speed i thought you  would comfort  me to get over my humiliation  not enjoy me being  abused

I so wanted to watch you pound her beaten pussy, forcing her to cum, but it just didn’t work out. I think the best thing you can do is to jump right back in and I have the perfect opponent for you. Check out Jessiefite, just the girl you need to destroy, tie up and fuck silly. Make sure to set your fine pussy On her face and cum all over her. She needs to be humiliated in the worse way and your just the woman to do it.. Speed

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2020, 07:17:34 AM »
Ok, this is the kind of fight I wish to see indeed catty and dirty when called for nhb.
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting