News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

If The Stakes Are High

• 18 Replies

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: If The Stakes Are High
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 10:15:27 AM »
continue, please

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 07:37:44 PM »
I agree with please continue. Can’t wait to see Kirika humiliate Connie without the use of the toys. Just body vs body feeling each other with no obstacles as she put it feeling it.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2020, 07:53:26 AM »
Yes, I’d betrayed Connie.  But she’d wanted this fight.  I just hadn’t tried to convince her otherwise.  And who can fault me for fucking Kirika on the side for the last month?  She was irresistible.  If anything, I’d helped convince her, giving Connie what she wanted.  Right?   That I got what I wanted too, that was just a bonus. 

I wanted to watch this Asian cat dominate her, even more than their first fight.  And Oh, she did.

As sexy as the gloves had been, this bare-knuckled beating was better.   More . . . personal.  Connie hung helplessly on the rack, sweat and blood jumping off her skin with every jarring impact. 

Kirika was breathing hard, nearly panting, and not just from exertion.  She was feeling every punch too, but she was feeling it in her throbbing clit as she destroyed this weak bitch who’d dared to cross her.  When she dropped her arms, I put a hand on her back and pushed her into Connie. Connie moaned as Kirika’s still-hard tits jammed into hers.

Kirika reached over Connie’s shoulders, and gripped the bar that pinned her arms back.  She braced her feet and bored in.  So did I, driving my cock up into Kirika from behind.  She and Connie were cheek-to-cheek.

“You bastard,” Connie sobbed.  Me.

“Don’t speak to my man,” Kirika told her.  "Don't you dare."

Kirika ground harder into her.  Connie’s breasts had no resistance left.    My stomach slapped hard against Kirika's ass and every thrust I made rippled through her hard body into Connie.  The two cruel Ks carved into Connie's breasts bunched and swelled every time.  Kirika couldn’t take her eyes off of them as she climaxed, in a final crushing press into her beaten opponent.

“Please, no more.”  It was all Connie could say.  Over and over.  But it wasn’t all Kirika wanted to hear.  She opened the rack, and let Connie collapse to the floor.

“Anything I want,” she reminded Connie.  “Beg me for it.  I know you want to.”

Connie knew.  She closed her eyes.

“Please,” she said, strained to nearly nothing.  “Please let me taste your pussy.  Please let me lick you.”

“He’s cum in me twice now.  Why should I let you taste that?”

“P-please,” Connie’s voice broke.  “I’m begging you.  You've won.  I'm nothing compared to you.”  Kirika’s smile was cruel and gorgeous.

She knelt across Connie’s face, and lowered her pussy to her mouth.  “You have two minutes to make me cum,” she said.  It only took a little more than one; the hardest, grinding orgasm I’ve ever seen.  Her pelvis pounded into Connie’s face as hard as any fist, banging her head against the hardwood floor. 

She made Connie crawl to the bedroom, at last, an utterly broken woman.  No one slept that night.  Kirika was insatiable, more orgasms that I could track.  I did what I could.  The rest she took, tooth and claw, from her new slave.  Anything she wanted. 

Offline joycecheng

• Come play with me
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2020, 10:41:15 PM »
Brutal! I loved how utterly merciless Kirika is. Sorry for the delayed comment, but I'm coming back to FCF and reading and catching up
Come play with me