News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maria VS Val: I produced my first catfight and its for sale

• 43 Replies

Offline slapcity

Re: Maria VS Val: I produced my first catfight and its for sale
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2022, 12:38:18 PM »
Any reason why you wont allow b and p attacks? Like specifically? I mean it would make most of your videos instant buys for many of us here if you do.

Not my jam. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Trust me when I say it has been very difficult to find girls to fight each other underwear and have it filmed and published online.

Offline slapcity

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2022, 12:39:44 PM »
Was a good watch. But nudity, breast attacks, pussy attacks and hair pulling with some slaps thrown in. That's all we ask for in the checklist for a great catfight. This does look promising though, apart from the mattresses, which i'm not against or for. Wonder if a catfight with nothing but the carpet would be better, visually and production wise.

I personally am not a fan of breast/pussy attacks and they will not feature in any of my fights. Hairpulling and face slapping will feature when I find the right girls for it. Unfortunately Val was not agreeable.

The mattresses will be gone for the next match. Unfortunately that apartment doesn't have any carpet so I will be investing in matting for my next production don't worry.

Hi, I'm not a fan of breast/pussy attacks either. Some fans do and some don't. Just know you can't please everyone in this business as everyone has their own kinks. My advice is just make the type of catfights you're happy with and run with it. There are lots of catfight companies who cater for b and p attacks anyway and doesn't mean you have to. And I'd guess in a real full on catfight the girls wouldn't naturally do this anyway.
But a great first catfight, lots to enjoy from this!! Looking forward to more catfights in the future!!

More to come! Thank you  ;D

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2022, 02:48:12 PM »
Was a good watch. But nudity, breast attacks, pussy attacks and hair pulling with some slaps thrown in. That's all we ask for in the checklist for a great catfight. This does look promising though, apart from the mattresses, which i'm not against or for. Wonder if a catfight with nothing but the carpet would be better, visually and production wise.

I personally am not a fan of breast/pussy attacks and they will not feature in any of my fights. Hairpulling and face slapping will feature when I find the right girls for it. Unfortunately Val was not agreeable.

The mattresses will be gone for the next match. Unfortunately that apartment doesn't have any carpet so I will be investing in matting for my next production don't worry.

Hi, I'm not a fan of breast/pussy attacks either. Some fans do and some don't. Just know you can't please everyone in this business as everyone has their own kinks. My advice is just make the type of catfights you're happy with and run with it. There are lots of catfight companies who cater for b and p attacks anyway and doesn't mean you have to. And I'd guess in a real full on catfight the girls wouldn't naturally do this anyway.
But a great first catfight, lots to enjoy from this!! Looking forward to more catfights in the future!!
Actually your wrong. I've taped private nude catfights where everything goes until a girl gives and a winners decided, and the girls go for breast and pussy attacks without asking for it. Albeit some were situational and some were intentional, it does naturally happen.
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2022, 03:23:51 PM »
I can do without the b and p attacks, also. It usually looks contrived and if it was real nobody in their right mind would do it.

Offline Keano2

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2022, 03:33:50 PM »
Good for you! And be assured there are plenty of catfight fans that don't need nude matches with breast and pussy attacks. Sexy attire in a slapping, hair pulling catfight can be............, er sexy! ;)

Kudos on finding two extremely well matched, attractive women for your first production

Good luck with your next catfight sir

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2022, 12:49:42 AM »
Any reason why you wont allow b and p attacks? Like specifically? I mean it would make most of your videos instant buys for many of us here if you do.

Not my jam. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Trust me when I say it has been very difficult to find girls to fight each other underwear and have it filmed and published online.
Already bought it so screw that logic lol. And i understand where your coming from so no worries. Just more along the lines some pointers and tips on what some fans like to see. I find the fake and fully clothed catfights boring and dilluted and in the long run a waste of time. As compared to Suitefights, ECNWC, Phat pharahs, Asian connection catfights Mexican catfights from Rodolfo, Crystal catfights and a couple others which is where my viewpoint comes in. Anyway hope you can implement them someday and make a good profit margin while doing so. Thanks for sharing it with us catfight fans and here's to a 2022 where i hope alot of content is created for the genre.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 12:55:15 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline KO Girlz

• Approved Producers
  • Ding Ding!!!
    • KO Girlz
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2022, 02:08:00 PM »
Best of luck with your new endeavor! It's not as easy setting up fights as people think.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2022, 11:38:43 PM »
Any breast mauling or anything like that? I'm assuming it doesn't go topless either. These used to be a must for me if I was going to purchase a catfight however now I've broaden my taste and I'm mainly just interested in two hot girls putting on an entertaining energetic wrestling match real or fake. My only requirements now are...
1) Attire (must be bikini, lingerie, or booty-shorts & tank tops)
2) has to look like the performers are actually trying to be competitive (no giggling, or friendly conversations during the matches) Even if the acting is horrible at least act like you don't like each other or again you're actually TRYING to win and be competitive.

I hope Breast Mauling, nudity and all that stuff comes to your productions... Bcs that's what i like and a lot of ppl too! Still, it seems like a great fight for a first production. We'll keep an eye out for you and give you some tips if needed! But for my taste, it isn't the fight i liked the most. Good Luck on your journey!

I appreciate that. And this I why I didn't take sponsorship so you the customer knows what you are buying when its produced. Admittedly I could probably have been even more descriptive and will do better to build on that next time.

But on a side note... the next fight I am preparing should just about meet your criteria ????

With this particular production there is no breast mauling. One of the girls was not agreeable to that hairpulling or face contact. I have tried to price accordingly as the girls still needed to be paid along with the venue etc. I found it very difficult to find girls who were up for what we as catfight fans were after. I fully understand all the producers dilemmas now!

This fight features no nudity either but it is competitive.
It's not bcs of my criteria, but everyone here loves SF for example and they have a lot of that... For me Sarah vs Lora was the best fight of the year and one of the best ever! It has breast mauling almost nonstop.

Still, we all like that... some more and other less. I think it will be a great idea since you already have the quality of video tbw. That Blonde girl for me would be perfect on a fight like that, she seems like Angel who enjoys being on top and she has a amazing body!

But i know how hard it is to find girls who are willing to fight like that. Maybe some day you can bring some known fighters to your productions since they all fight on that style i said (Breast attacks, Slaps and all that stuff).

Hope you can get it in on those videos, but if not, i still wish you a good luck on the next fights! We'll always be here to support you.

Offline NoShirtNoShoesNoMercy

• Looking for Literate Cyber Partners!
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2022, 06:23:14 AM »
Glad to see a new competent producer step into the industry!

It's been said to death here but if you're going to produce catfights then hairpulling is a must. It's just a standard for the type of fight.

Otherwise you keep doing you. A lot of people here want less and less rules but it doesn't matter if the women don't want to play.
It's good to keep a good reputation with the girls because word of mouth is crucial in this line of business.

Hell I bet some women who were previously cautious with lax rules might warm up to it in the future.

The work seems promising and I wish you the best business and hope we get great content!

Offline slapcity

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2022, 07:46:22 PM »

It's been said to death here but if you're going to produce catfights then hairpulling is a must. It's just a standard for the type of fight.

Otherwise you keep doing you. A lot of people here want less and less rules but it doesn't matter if the women don't want to play.
It's good to keep a good reputation with the girls because word of mouth is crucial in this line of business.

Hell I bet some women who were previously cautious with lax rules might warm up to it in the future.

The work seems promising and I wish you the best business and hope we get great content!

Thank you kindly and everyone else to. New content being filmed later this month or start of next. And yes there will be hairpulling  ;D

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2022, 02:34:34 AM »

Thank you kindly and everyone else to. New content being filmed later this month or start of next. And yes there will be hairpulling  ;D
good to hear slapp
Ddot

Offline slapcity

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2022, 04:18:55 PM »
I have set up a twitter. Will be adding details on there leading up to the next matches I produce (which should be end of Feb/Early March)

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2022, 12:06:29 AM »
I have set up a twitter. Will be adding details on there leading up to the next matches I produce (which should be end of Feb/Early March)
What's your twitter? 
Where was your first video shot at?
Does any of the ladies on your videos have social media profiles too?

Thanks & great job on your first catfight video!

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2022, 06:31:52 AM »
There's a new catfight coming from Slap City on April 3rd.

Effy vs Maria https://twitter.com/SlapCity6/status/1503403832604336133
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:32:20 AM by dww4life »