News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting in front of a crowd

• 12 Replies

Offline Led2

• God Member
Fighting in front of a crowd
« on: June 07, 2020, 08:28:49 PM »
A girl fight in front of a large crowd is always an exciting occasion, but how does it feel for the 2 girls who are about to fight ? Are you more anxious and nervous about being the centre of attention or does it inspire you to fight harder ?
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Fighting in front of a crowd
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 12:34:13 AM »
Does wrestling count?

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 02:58:39 AM »
Carmen I would love to hear how you feel before, during, and after your matches regarding the crowd. Do you hear them? Do you draw energy from them?

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 05:17:09 AM »
Absolutely, a crowd adds to the anxiety, the tension, the adrenaline rush, the desperation of the contenders and the depth of the violence within the fight. It sets a higher dominance and humiliation level
as being at stake.  It is the very best, the only natural way, to fight, in my opinion.  If one fought in olden times, you would have to fight in front of the tribe or the village.  If you are going to put yourself on
the line, then one should do it all the way.

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 07:56:57 AM »
Does wrestling count?
Wrestling counts 100% as does ALL other female fight forms.
Love watching women cat fight

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 07:54:08 PM »
It really depends on the situation if the fight is among mostly er friends or people that know or see her often of course there is a bit more fear and you wanna beat her ass as they watch , at the same time you start to win against her you have to worry if one of her friends might yank you off her by the hair or deliver a side fist to knock you off, (believe me some chicks fight with that assist from the side) if its your crowd you are a bit less nervous as you know one thing is certain no ones helping her , and if your friends know or seen you fight they know to stay out of it, a mixed crowd is the most mix feeling cause you never know if some guy will try to be a knight in armor and break it up or if the mixed crowd will let it go beyond one getting a beating and pull one of the fighters off the losing one, and then you have the ones who break it up cause they want to see 2 women stand and punch it out over what our natural instincts are to pull hair, claw punch and scratch

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 04:42:55 PM »
Carmen I would love to hear how you feel before, during, and after your matches regarding the crowd. Do you hear them? Do you draw energy from them?

Depends the crowd.  I wrestled in strip clubs where the crowd would tip more depending on what you did.  Biker event matches usually riled you up into doing something more to show off.  Then there was the pro wrestling crowd, kinda like what you would get at a small indy type event with people yelling whatever and chanting stuff. 

Offline wrestleforme

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 12:21:18 AM »
 I wrestled/fought another woman at new yr's eve party that had 20-25 people at. I'll never forget how the people reacted to the whole thing.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 10:38:38 PM »
I wrestled/fought another woman at new yr's eve party that had 20-25 people at. I'll never forget how the people reacted to the whole thing.

Would love to hear about this. Who you fought/wrestled and why. Did you win lose and we’re you allowed to finish? If so what was the reaction to the winner and loser from the crowd and what happened when it was over as a result of the outcome?.

Charlee

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 01:03:28 PM »
I guess I'm kind of odd then, because in the two fights I had that were in front of a crowd, once the fight started, it was like they weren't even there, I was totally concentrated on the girl I was fighting.

DoubleT2

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 02:53:32 PM »
 I would never have an arranged fight in front of a large group of people. I prefer to keep it discreet between myself and the other woman, as well as between our husbands. I know that I will do my very best not only for my own ego but also to please my husband, Tim. And I know that my opponent feels the same way. This makes for a very intense struggle that brings out the best (and sometimes worst) in all of us.  Tim’s coaching and cheering while I cat it out with another woman is a significant factor in generating more energy for me. When I win I am in ecstasy and love to see that my husband is also! And when I lose, although it feels miserable, he is there comforting me but at the same time proud of my battle. Tammy

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 12:33:38 AM »
I guess I'm kind of odd then, because in the two fights I had that were in front of a crowd, once the fight started, it was like they weren't even there, I was totally concentrated on the girl I was fighting.

Alexis - see my profile...always said that she was unaware of anything other than the fight once it started!
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline DrSara

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2020, 11:00:20 PM »
A girl fight in front of a large crowd is always an exciting occasion, but how does it feel for the 2 girls who are about to fight ? Are you more anxious and nervous about being the centre of attention or does it inspire you to fight harder ?

Nervous, yes. But also excited as f*#k.