News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Double 0 Deathfight

• 24 Replies

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Double 0 Deathfight
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 12:11:32 PM »
Take her Jamie!

Offline JobberBoy_NoLimit

• Longtime lurker looking to get into the action
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 05:45:19 PM »
Am I the only one rooting for the evil Russian?
I take all comers in no holds barred fights.  Hit me up and hit me hard.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 06:12:43 PM »
Amazing - come on Jamie come on Jamie!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 12:06:13 PM »

They clashed, a final time, fists clenched.  Anya hit the front of Jamie’s damaged shoulder, her knuckles shredding the partly torn ligaments.  She hit her in the breast, spiked, crushed, torn, a swollen bag of blood and ruined tissue.  Jamie hit Anka in the belly, where she’d stomped her.  She hit her twice there.  They both sobbed in unbearable pain, and collapsed into each other, a grinding clinch. 

Jamie lifted her good arm, and drove her elbow down into the side of Anka’s neck, just as the Russian’s fingers closed again on her breast.  Anka’s legs gave way.  Her hand fell nervelessly to her side as she dropped to her knees.   Jamie followed her; another elbow strike with her exhausted arm.

Legs, said the voice in Jamie’s head.  She took Anka to the floor, and locked her legs around her waist. 

Anka bridged hard, in a panic, as Jamie tightened the scissors.  Her hand clawed at Jamie’s face and chest, but those were just out of reach.  Jamie’s ass and thighs went rock hard.  Anka screamed, a desperate tortured sound as the brunette crushed her.  Whatever had been damaged in her belly from the stomps and fists was ruptured now.  Anka fought, and twisted, and wrenched, but her strength was flowing away each second.  Jamie squeezed, and waited.  She suppressed hope, much less triumph, until Anka’s head fell to the side.

“Now, bitch,” Jamie snarled.  She released the scissors.  Anka twitched.  Jamie pushed up, and planted her knee in the Russian’s belly button.  All her weight on it.  She wanted both of Anka’s tits, but her ruined arm failed her.  With the one arm she had, she crushed and mauled the breast she’d stomped, her knee still driven deep in Anka’s belly.

She knew when Anka died.  She didn’t care.  She kept going. 

They pulled Jamie off.  There was no bullet for the back of her head.  The audience left, in silence, as she huddled on the floor. 

It was nearly a week before Jamie was well enough to leave the house.  Vasily sent doctors, more than he had promised to do.  She stepped at last out into the air of London, a spectacular sunny morning.  Other than surviving, it was a failed mission.  She would hear from the hierarchy, she knew, when she checked in at last.  Perhaps some points would be given for eliminating Anka; she certainly thought they should be. 

She hadn’t been given her phone back until she left.  Now a safe distance, she thumbed it and called.

“Double 0 Five,” she said.

“Six, now,” said her boss.  “Yes, we know.  Good riddance.”  Jamie smiled at that.     

“When you’ve healed,” the voice went on, “We’ve a drug lord who needs attending.  Your alley, I think.  No sisters to kill, sorry.” 

“Funny,” Jamie said.  “And M?  Thanks.” 

“Keep moving,” said M, and hung up.

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2020, 03:47:39 PM »
Fantastic ending. Another great story, thank you.
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline catfightfan_2000

• I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2020, 04:54:16 PM »
Fantastic story! Absolutely loved it! Jamie is stunning and we really need to hear about that savage fight in the bamboo cage in Laos and that vicious fight in a tent in the Sinai Desert. Looking forward to her next adventure!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2020, 09:43:52 PM »
 Wonderful tale and delighted with the ending. Thanks.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2020, 05:27:29 AM »
very cooll
Ddot

Offline deniseBeresford

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2020, 08:53:18 PM »
Very brutal, even for my standards - but great work! Loved it! And glad that Jamie won, I am sure that the Russian bitch was driven, to a considerable extent, by pure tit jealousy.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2020, 09:50:21 PM »
Oooh, awesome to see a fatal fight for a change ... furious & deadly!  8) ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!