News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Zoe v Lisa. Lingerie catfight.

• 19 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Zoe v Lisa. Lingerie catfight.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 12:19:16 AM »
The voting favours you finishing  her off sexually in this fights the posts are going to get interesting with this twist.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:34:52 AM by Katiex »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 03:28:38 PM »
Zoe gets me down and gets on top of me with one of her hands around my throat i can feel her nails digging in as i gasp for air, so i reach out grabbing her throat with one hand and her hair with my other hand..Zoe responds doing the same, noth we both have one hand wrapped in the others hair and one hand tightly on the others throat, this is now a test to see who will last longest as we both fight for our lives,

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 03:32:05 PM »
At the end of this fight, the winner will get to choose another woman for the loser to fight with as her forfeit, so a little twist.
PLease ladies if you are interested in fighting with who ever loses this fight then please post now on our poll and the winner will select one of you come the end to fight the loser for the winners pleasure..

i know myself and zoe are hoping to win this and then watch the loser fight again for the pleasure of the eventual winner...

PLease get posting ladies..

lisa  xx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 05:14:56 PM »
Both zoe and i have tears in our eyes, frustration is boiling over as neither wants to give in.
I yank on her hair, shaking her head , left, right, then pulling her hair twisting her head and neck round , zoe then releases her vice like grip on my throat as i begin to see a little glimmer of light for myself in this fight.
"Give up bitch" i hiss but zoe hangs on as i then manage to roll this bitch off me.
Still holding her hair i slowly get to my feet, and standing over her while i hold her head down i scream for her to crawl on all 4s or i will yank her hair out, so zoe refuses then with a big pull i pull her flat on the floor and straddle her.
Give up bitch i shout again, but zoe doesnt answer so i lower myself down, my body flat on top of hers, my ample charms pressing in to hers as i hold her head by her hair and force a kiss on her.
zoe struggles beneath me as i find her tongue with mine then lick her face twice as i laugh,
"Get off me bitch" zoe moans, but grabbing her hair again with one hand i hold her throat with my other and again force my tongue in to her mouth as she gags, " stop stop, i give up she cries"
I SMILE, then so turned on with my win i cup her tits with my hands gently squeezing her nipples then take one nipple in my mouth sucking and licking as zoe squirms beneath me,
"Like that bitch.?  "
I  slap her tits making them nice and red then run my tongue all around her now hard nipples, then slowly running my tongue down over her belly button to her wet pussy i go to work finishing her off and showing her who the better woman here really is as she moans loudly begging me to stop but really enjoying it at the same time until she cannot stand it any more and zoes cums, mmmmmm

slowly i get to my feet and placing one foot on her tits i raise my arms in victory..

now for the forfeit bitch, i am going to select another woman for you to fight with for my pleasure and i am gonna love watching you both fight for me.....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 05:16:44 PM »
OK  LADIES, ZOE HAS LOST THIS FIGHT, WOULD ANY OF YOU CARE TO TAKE HER ON.?  DEPENDING ON HOW MANY ACTUALLY FANCY THIS I WILL SELECT ONE OF YOU AND THEN YOURSELF AND ZOE CAN SET UP YOUR OWN POLL...