News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Poacher 3

• 25 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The Poacher 3
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 07:21:48 PM »
I think my only criticism is, that it's federal law enforcement policy, to avoid the whiff of corruption, that agents could work in the areas they grew up in (their assignment is classified) or they could work together with someone they've known from before their time in the Bureau.

Thanks for your note. I don’t disagree with these points.  I tried to get information on this before I posted. I read where agents can expect to be assigned to regions where they have not previously lived. I tried to get around this by having Kristin and Brad travel to the lodge and not specifying if their town was the same one where they grew up.  I couldn’t find any clear information if old friends could team together but it makes sense that the FBI wouldn’t be enthused about it.  Interestingly, I read there is no prohibition of agents dating or marrying each other but I imagine there would be practical difficulties.  In the end, I decided if Silence Of The Lambs could take artistic license by assigning fresh trainee Clarice the task of going after Hannibal Lecter, I could too.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 11:22:59 PM »
I think my only criticism is, that it's federal law enforcement policy, to avoid the whiff of corruption, that agents could work in the areas they grew up in (their assignment is classified) or they could work together with someone they've known from before their time in the Bureau.

Thanks for your note. I don’t disagree with these points.  I tried to get information on this before I posted. I read where agents can expect to be assigned to regions where they have not previously lived. I tried to get around this by having Kristin and Brad travel to the lodge and not specifying if their town was the same one where they grew up.  I couldn’t find any clear information if old friends could team together but it makes sense that the FBI wouldn’t be enthused about it.  Interestingly, I read there is no prohibition of agents dating or marrying each other but I imagine there would be practical difficulties.  In the end, I decided if Silence Of The Lambs could take artistic license by assigning fresh trainee Clarice the task of going after Hannibal Lecter, I could too.

It was a huge subplot on the second season of Quantico that if agents enter into a serious relationship, while permitted, is still subject to reassignment, of course, in their case the issue was muddied by the fact that one of the agents in question was already married and hence lived estranged from his wife. I've seen a few polls here that pitted Priyanka Chopra against other Bollywood actresses, yet I've been fond of the idea if she's pitted against Yasmine Al Massri as it's my personal preference to see big-boobed women fight. Speaking of Quantico, Johanna Brady (who also played in Paranormal Activity 3) entered her first marriage during Video Game High School, a YouTube web comedy series, yet ended the relationship and wed her second husband whom she met on UnReal, a Showtime production about a fictional reality show and how producers manipulate people. Her husband is the British hunk, whose character only entered the show to get money for an old property to realize his winery business, which fell through after he slept with the protagonist. If anyone has time and interest, check it out, because only two actresses have ever displayed a disappearance into a role that made me genuinely afraid of them, one being Rosamund Pike in Gone Girl, the other is Shiri Appleby.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2020, 10:19:06 AM »
Yes, it was this one : classic !

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2022, 04:35:57 AM »
Without a doubt my favorite as well.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2022, 03:09:15 PM »
@pjs and @snw: Thanks guys. Kristin was one of my favorite characters as well. She certainly deserved better. I’d love to bring her back for a new story  :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2022, 05:05:37 AM »
Maybe her partners wife with him watching would be an idea if you did.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2022, 09:15:47 AM »
Of all your fine body of work, this is my favourite. The character of Kristin is particularly compelling and impossible not to empathise with.
This would make the best film ever! The characters, the plot, the setting, the suspense, a fantastic fight (sandwiched between two that are only sketched but still hot) and pjs and snw are dead right: the heroine, Kristin, definitely deserves a series of her own. She is the perfect woman.
Well, almost the perfect woman. Remove the moral dimension and, as was the case in the first episode, there's no denying the better woman won. Didn't just win. Totally owned her. Totally owned the pair of them.
Damn! And I was so much hoping Kristin would win.
This is what Paula did to her, isn't it?
https://mmaimports.com/2018/09/choked-out-cold-female-hands-bully-the-justice-she-deserves/
(Bitch!)

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2022, 10:44:02 AM »
Hard to come back from a loss like that though. Her ego (her fighting ego, I mean) must have been totally shattered and her prestige shot all to hell too. Within days, everyone in the Quantico police department would have seen or heard about her getting choked out, having her beaten arse flung onto the gravel like so much trash, and her head mounted like a trophy – just one, and not even the most recent, of a long line of losers – while the winner enjoyed her victory fuck. Letting Kristin's colleagues watch that was the ultimate bitch-slap.
At least she didn't cry though, like Paula's other victims. Well, I expect she did later – alone or in the arms of her boyfriend – but she didn't let Paula see her crying. That wet blanket of a narrator (what was his name, Brad?) was the only one tearing up. Pace Kristin, Joanne isn't lucky to have him at all. I'd have been perfectly happy to see an elephant's head fall off the wall and turn him into tomato purée.
Dan (Kirstin's boyfriend) is the lucky one. Joanne got the booby prize. 

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2022, 03:34:24 PM »
Does Paula escape from prison?

I haven’t written any more Poacher stories yet since Poacher 4. I do have a list of possible plots. Some involve Paula in prison fights or early release from prison. I’m leaning toward having her and Jim released from prison when they agree to testify against their drug lord partners. They are placed in the witness protection program and given new names, identities and location. Perhaps Kristin could be the U,S, Marshal assigned to protect Paula. Sounds silly but U.S. justice system has done stranger things. Lol.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 04:23:15 PM by Kiva »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2022, 03:00:57 AM »
 :Yes I’d say I agree with the thoughts of Brad. However when Paula won I kinda liked the bad girl besting the good girl. Especially when Kristen was soooo confident she could beat Paula easily. If I had been Brad and thinking Kristen would win, then slowly at first witnessing Paula taking it to her, I wouldn’t be able to not see her becoming more attractive. The way she ultimately finished Kristen and posing with her while the audience cheered her on it had to make her desirable. Despite Kristen beaten at Paula’s hand  it would be quite the turn on. I really wish we would’ve gotten to see what Paula had in store after winning. I have to think Paula would’ve had something very special in store for her knowing that Kristen was planning to beat her as a trained fighter while hiding that fact. Paula most likely would have used her as an example to share online for any others who had ideas of sandbagging. I’m positive at the very least she would’ve made sure to leave Kristen so humiliated and submissive she’d never think about trying her again based on the ruthless way she would’ve been treated if she lost again. Maybe sensing how much Brad was broken and worried having seen Paula beat her, she would’ve forced herself on him in front of Kristen until Brad was so turned on her began to enjoy the things Paula was doing. Which would’ve had Kristen defeated seeing a man she knew was attracted to her enjoying sex with the woman who had just defeated her. Seeing Paula take her place briefly as the forbidden fruit instead of her after seeing her fall to Paula. Then Brad as the weakling he seemed to be would be so ashamed he had enjoyed Paula’s advances with his dream girl,(so to speak) watching his weak will broken in that way.  That’s what makes this particular story so good. One person reads the same story and gets one thing while the next person can take it in a totally different direction. It can be interpreted in many different directions depending on what your desires may be. Such a great read. I do hope to see something more with this series.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2022, 07:47:59 AM »
It would make sense for Kristin to transfer to another agency after what happened! Love it all, I think you can have a lot more fun with these characters!
I agree. A police officer with MMA training – especially one expecting to be given dangerous undercover assignments – should be able to handle an unarmed female suspect with one arm tied behind her back. I mean, I'd still happily work with her, but I can imagine other officers in that department feeling she's let down them down badly. (Plus they've all now seen her bits!). Time for Kristin to move on.
And she got off lightly compared with some of Paula's other victims …