News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chrissy vs Gina in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Chrissy wanders into Gina's sport cafe and in the Netherlands that means a mud or oil wrestling pit

Prelude:  Chrissy is visiting Holland and the American hellcat is looking for a little excitement but hopefully nothing that will end up requiring either bail or contact with the US Embassy.  She spies a sports cafe and figures a decent place to get a drink.  As she enters she finds out it is even better than she dreamed.   Not only can you get food and drink, but you get to either witness or participate in sexy wrestling.  Sometimes they have oil as the medium, but right now they are featuring mud.  Chrissy has wrestled on and in just about every medium....grass....sand.... water...oil....jello....chocolate (yum)....rumors of a behind bars escapade not confirmed by the way, but amazingly never mud.  So she is anxious to find an opponent and get down and muddy so to speak.  Chrissy never has been one to mince words so it isn't long before everyone in the establishment knows what she wants.  But being a stranger, no one knows her so no one steps forward.  Chrissy is disappointed and goes over to the bar where she starts a conversation with a hot woman who works there.

Chrissy:  "What kind of shit is this?  You have a mudpit and no one wants to play in it with me!  Looks like we need more Americans here.  We are always a dirty and muddy lot to begin with."
Gina:  "Patience dear, I'm sure someone will want to put your face in the mud.  In fact, I'm guessing every one in this place would."
Chrissy:  "Oh, you are so cute.  That was actually very funny!  You know where the last girl who acted smart with me ended up?"
Gina:  "Uh, a wild guess.....in court after having filed criminal charges against you."
Chrissy:  "Oh, you are just a regular stand up comedian, aren't you?  Who are you really?"
Gina:  "I own this place.  I tell you what, dear, since you want to mud wrestle so badly, I don't get enough action myself because I like to defer to the customers.  So how about you and I going at it?  I'm just sorry I may not have enough mud to fill that mouth of yours."
Chrissy:  "I'm so scared that some obscure owner of some obscure sports cafe is going to beat me.  See me trembling!"
Gina:  "We're about to find out aren't we, dear?  Just for kicks, why don't we have a little beauty contest first?"
Chrissy:  "Let's do this....by the way, my name is Chrissy, and what are the stakes of this fight?"
Gina:  "As far as what we are fighting for, let's do your bar tab, double or nothing.  But for all I know, you might drink me out of my business afterwards, so let's put a limit of $50, so at most you owe me $100 if you drink that $50 worth and at most you get $100 of drinks free.  Sounds fair?"
Chrissy:  "Yeah, it does.  I think your bottom line tonight is going to take a profit hit."

Beauty Contest:  The women agree to have 8 anatomical areas to be judged with the one winning more of the areas winning the beauty contest.  The judges will be the customers in the sports cafe which may not quite be a fair crowd since Gina owns the place and Chrissy is one of those who doesn't exactly mince her words.  But we will see about that.  After the beauty contest is over, the catfight will take place in the mud pit and will of course be no holds barred and submissions/unconscious only.  The first area to be judged will be their faces.  This is one of Gina's stronger areas and wins this to take a 1-0 lead.  The next competition will be which female has the better tits.  This one is a closer victory for Gina to make it 2-0, a decision that perhaps Chrissy doesn't necessarily agree with.  The next area of judgment if probably not either woman's stronger point, their midsections.  Chrissy gets her first win here to cut the deficit to Gina down to 2-1 with the next area being the pussy.  This one may be the closest comparsion of the assets so far but Gina edges out her American foe to take a 3-1 lead   The next area to be compared are the legs and both are good here, but Gina comes out a winner with her shapely ones to take a 4-1 lead with the last frontside area of arms/armpits left to be judged.  This one drops back down to an average one at best for both women but Chrissy takes a much needed win in a close decision to keep her in the contest at a 4-2 deficit with only the backside areas of back and butt left to be judged.  The women turn around so that their backs can be seen by the customers.  This one ends up being too close to call a winner but a tie is all Gina needs to clinch the overall victory since she leads 4-2-1 with only the ass contest left.  In the last comparison, Gina edges out Chrissy in the butt judgment which may or may not be a homecooking decision considering Gina is being judged in her own place.  Regardless, Gina wins 5-2-1.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Chrissy vs Gina in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:42:50 PM »
Catfight:  Chrissy is just glad to be moving on to the mudpit while Gina is basking in her beauty contest win but knowing the next one will be much harder and clearly much messier.  Normally, the women are given the choice to redress a little but not much need here unless they to test out a new washer because their clothes will be immediately filthy when they step in the mud pit.  So the women enter the pit nude and play for the crowd, especially Chrissy who of course has never been here before and eggs on the crowd a bit.  She knows that Gina is obviously the crowd favorite since this is her place.  As Chrissy mouths off and gives a few choice signals to some of the audience trying to harass her, Gina does the obvious.  She Pearl Harbors her American foe and double axe handles the woman as she plays to the crowd.  That blow sends her body face first into the mud in the enclosure.  Every area of Chrissy's frontside gets its first, but certainly not its last, exposure to mud.  Gina comes in behind Chrissy's body and pins it against the bottom of the tub and crushes her foe's tits up against that bottom boundary.  Chrissy screams in pain but all that does is to encourage Gina to periodically back away briefly only to reengage her front with Chrissy's back to squish her frontside against the bottom again.

Gina gets her satisfaction with this move but realizes she will never get a submission continuing to do this.  She switches her strategy from crushing Chrissy's body to flinging it.  Gina grabs Chrissy's pigtails, pulls her rival up by them, and uses them as great handles to sling the American honey as far as she can given the viscosity of the mud, which really as far as if part of her body wasn't located in viscous mud.  But it does have it upside for Gina or maybe downside for Chrissy is a better word.  Chrissy has no alternative but to go face first into the mud yet again and now her entire body is covered in the icky mess.  Meanwhile, Gina is doing a little posing herself, as so far she only has mud up to the depth of it in the pit.  But wait, that doesn't last very long.  Chrissy is able to move her legs good enough through the thick liquid to clip Gina below the water, er, uh, mud line.  Gina loses her balance and goes full body into the mud herself.  The bad news is that the women are now covered from hair to toe with mud...the good news is their most private areas are now covered up to a large degree....their pussy covered....their tits covered....their nipples covered.  Right now they look like 5 foot something women of mud.  It will be interesting to see how well hairpulling works from here on out with the mud caking it.  Oh, but there is good news...every so often, there is a hose present to spray them off, which will reveal not only their hair again but also their treasure chests and precious pussies.

At this point, the hose hasn't been brought out yet, so the women are muddied up big time as they get to standing positions to face each other, face being a lenient term right now.  What they can do is move their arms and slap and that is exactly what occurs.  Chrissy starts it off with a hard right handed hit against Gina whose head jerks in the opposite direction from the blow and mud flying off her head due to the jolt.  Gina retaliates but not with an open-handed slap but with a fist to Chrissy's jaw.  Apparently, Holland women play for keeps and don't fool around with this open handed shit.  Chrissy stumbles backward and is on the verge of falling into the mud yet again, this time on her butt, and Gina makes sure she does by thrust kicking her in the midsection to finish off any hopes of remaining standing.  Chrissy falls on her large ass with mud being spewed up into the air as it is displaced by her body.  Gina leaps on top of her down foe as mud flies up some more.  Gina and Chrissy begin to roll around the circular mud area, not going that far in one direction before hitting the boundary of the container and then forced back to roll the other direction.  Normally, smothers would be tried while doing this but the women have a much more punishing advantage when being on top...trying to drown the one on the bottom in the mud.

Finally, the women end up in a more neutral position and although each enjoys trying to drown the other woman while on top, being on the bottom and having mud enter their mouth and noses, not as pleasant of an experience, so they push each other away and get to standing positions.  This is the first of the hose washoff opportunites as one of Gina's employees has a high pressure nozzle on the end of the hose, and to no one surprise, Chrissy not only gets her share of the water to cleanse herself but a cheap thrill to boot as she makes sure her pussy gets at the end of the high pressure stream of water.  The women enjoy getting cleaned off but know it won't last long.  They circle each other and perhaps knowing that the quicker they go down, the ickier it gets for them, they select a stand up competition.  They raise their hands in front of their bodies and clasp opposite hands of their opponent as they agree obviously to the classic test of arm strength.  Arms tremble as the pushing begins and their feet anchor as well as possible considering they are always standing on slippery mud.  Each woman gains a temporary advantage but quite frankly they can't keep it for long as arms either return to vertical or perhaps even go the other direction in favor of the other woman.  This doesn't go anywhere so they unclasp hands and move their arms down to the other's midsection and wrap arms around their enemy's stomach area for a bearhug competition.  But again, neither woman gains an advantage as neither has strong arms, and their midsection are thick enough to provide resistance besides to any pressure.  Meanwhile, higher up the boobs clashing together solves little as their medium sized tits are pretty equal to the other woman.  The woman are getting frustrated that neither can gain a significant advantage and keep it as one against the other.

The women get closer again and go for the hair since they haven't been back down to the mud since being rinsed off by the hose.  Chrissy has inadvertently given Gina a huge advantage here with those braids which gives her Netherlands hottie opponent a great handle to pull on.  But Chrissy has pulled hair a few times herself and knows how to entangle tresses in her fists to get good grips.  Regardless, the first major hairpulling starts, and the womens' heads move violently in reaction to their hair being pulled.  And despite their reluctance to get down and dirty in the mud, it is inevitable as their bodies have too much movement to stay upright, especially considering they are standing on slippery mud to begin with.  Gina slings Chrissy hard to the mud using her braids but that momentum ironically pulls Gina down right behind her foe.   Chrissy falls on all fours as she hits the bottom of the mud pits while Gina crashes into her body almost accidentally like a car accident where there is a rear end collision...in this case, the rear in question being Chrissy's.

Gina pushes down on Chrissy's upper body to force her head and thus her face into the several inches of mud which occupy the mud pit. Chrissy frantically moves her head to turn it so that her face is out of the mud and therefore can continue to breath.   Gina keeps the pressure on which keeps Chrissy's upper body down in the mud.  Finally, Chrissy moves her legs between Gina's and moves them around enough to cause her tormentor to trip up and fall off to the side of the American's form.  The women get to sitting positions in the mud and have their arms out in front of them to try to penetrate the other's defenses.  But neither woman can really do that successfully other than to go for the tits of the foe.  They begin a tit mauling competition which really brings no winner but at least each woman gets the satisfaction of working over the breasts and nipples of the opposition. The women push each other away and are ready to get up out of the mud, and it is time again for another hose off as water shoots across their sexy bodies to try to clear away the mud.  Chrissy again uses it as a cheap and quick way to masturbate.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Chrissy vs Gina in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:46:27 PM »
The hose is turned off, and the match continues with the women putting their hands on the other's shoulders and trying to gain a positional or hold advantage.  Chrissy is able to turn Gina and implements a headlock as she puts the blonde babe's head inside her arms and pulls her around the mud covered pit with her in tow.  Chrissy ratchets up the pressure occasionally by exaggerating the movement of her arms.  But Gina isn't going to take this without resistance and after trying and failing to free her head via her own hands engaging Chrissy's, she begins to bang fists into Chrissy's side which forces her rival to let go of the headlock.  Gina is behind her American nemesis since she was in the headlock so she quickly reaches forward and grabs Chrissy's left arm and bends it painfully behind the woman's back in a hammerlock.  Occasionally, Gina raises it up to change it to a chickenwing, which perhaps, Gina even serves at her sports cafe.  Regardless, it is Chrissy now in pain as Gina awkwardly bends it behind her foe's back.  Gina uses it as leverage to move Chrissy around in a circle and eventually down to  the mud for yet another mud bath.

Chrissy's frontside is lying in the mud with Gina still being able to hold on to the hammerlock that allowed her to take down her boisterous American foe.  Gina sticks her knee into the back of Chrissy which only pushes her foe deeper into the mud!  Chrissy gets her free right arm underneath her enough to push off the bottom of the mud pit and the hard floor underneath her.  With that surprising force, she is able to shoot her body up and the jolt frees her arm from Gina's grasp.  Both women fall down due to the slippery mud on their butts as the slogfest continues trying to maneuver through this goop.  Gina has more experience with mud wrestling but quite frankly, Chrissy's chocolate wrestling is pretty close to his except it is better to keep your mouth closed and you don't gain the calories.  Gina has had the better of it lately so she is the aggressor as she gets to a standing position and heads towards Chrissy's form.  But the American is playing possum or it is opossum I never can remember.  Anyway, as Gina gets within legs range, Chrissy whips her legs around in an arc and clips Gina off her feet and falls ass first into the mud sending quite a bit of the icky substance into the air and some out of the pit.  Watch out for those front row spectators as mud heads their direction.

The women are both in sitting positions in the mud as they battle for very important positioning...possibly whose face is next going in the goop.  They battle with their hands and even their legs as they thrust them out occasionally to try to push the other either way or on to her back.  Neither one can get much of an advantage so basically they just slosh around in the mud with one getting a small positional advantage and then the other one.  Finally, Chrissy lunges at Gina who sidesteps her and the Holland honey brings her forearms underneath Chrissy's arms and brings her hands into a clasped together position behind Chrissy's neck in a full nelson hold.  Both are still sitting in the mud with of course Gina right behind Chrissy.  Gina moves her legs along side Chrissy's form and then crosses them in front of her foe's stomach in a legscissors of her midsection, making it a combination hold which looks good for a submission if she can maintain the full nelson.  Chrissy tries to bring down her arms to force Gina to unclasp her hands but she can't do it.  Neither woman's arms are that strong but Gina only needs to get a tie or draw out of this since she already has the hold underway.  Gina moves her arms vigorously to also shake Chrissy's head to add more pressure to the hold...all the while maintaining the legscissors to pressure the middle part of her foe's form at the same time she is working on the neck.

Gina:  "Well, my Yankee girl, I think this is capitulation for you, dear.  Give it up before I push your head in the mud and make your big mouth a vacuum cleaner."
Chrissy:  "You Netherlands cxnt!  You just got lucky with this hold.  And if I could get my footing in this mud, I would prove it."
Gina:  "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm in the mud too, baby.  I'm just stronger than you, and I think it is time you admit it and give up.  Otherwise, my legs are going to squeeze harder and I'm going to tighten up on the full nelson also."
Chrissy {interspersed with screams and grunts}:  "I give....I give up.....you win.....Gina....please let me go."
Gina:  "You actually sounded civil in that concession.  You got it, Chrissy."

Postmatch:  Gina keeps her word and almost immediately uncrosses her legs to end the legscissors and unclasps her hands to end the full nelson.  Chrissy falls off to the side and ends up lying on her side right next to Gina who remains sitting although she is exhausted also.  The guy manning the hose comes in for another spray off with water which not only cleanses the women of most of the mud but also refreshes them with some water both on their bodies and some getting in their mouth for drinking purposes.  But Gina of course owns the place so she quickly orders something with a little more punch to get her going as she catches her second wind.  Meanwhile, Chrissy is moving around more also, perhaps the water hose being responsible for that.  There probably isn't going to be as much lying down here because of the mud unless they move out of the pit which they might.  But Gina starts off by having Chrissy in a sitting position right in front of her own and pulling Chrissy's face hard into her tits which are nice medium sized ones.  Gina rubs and grinds her nice mounds across Chrissy's face with some weak arm flailing being the main thing that Chrissy does during this smother.  Gina transfers body odor, some mud, and a restriction of breathing Chrissy's way.  Gina switches over to an armpit smother and gets both of her underarms involved in that as she continues to humiliate her defeated victim.  That is about all that Gina can do inside the mud pit so she pulls Chrissy out and lays her down on the cafe floor and gets a dildo thrown to her and works over the American woman's most private part until she cums.  Gina takes the cum covered toy and moves it to Chrissy's face where she transfers as much of the whitish liquid as possible.  Gina stays right by Chrissy's face and pushes up her own pussy against Chrissy's face and with another dildo she masturbates until she adds her own contribution of white fluid to the amount already residing on Chrissy's face.  Gina pushes her pussy hard against her victim's face to try to transfer every last drop of her discharge to her rival's face.  Gina finishes up the pussy smother and then stands up to move her body to hover over Chrissy's face in a squatting position.  Everyone knows what comes next, including Chrissy.  Gina lowers her sweet ass on top of Chrissy's face and wiggles and squrims in a nice facesit which ends with Gina putting her hands on the top of her head to show off her firm arms and well-shaped armpits.  Photos are taken and no doubt some of them will end up on the wall here at Gina's sport cafe.  But Gina has a place to run, as ends her match and humiliation of Chrissy to thunderous applause of the patrons.  But she has some comments Chrissy's way which might not be the ones that people expect her to make.

Gina:  "Ok Chrissy, I have to admit that was the most fun I've had in a long time in my place here and not just because I won.  Like I said, I usually defer to the customers and let them fight it out.  You motivated me with your obnoxious comments to get in the pit with you.  So, you get your drinks half price, not double price as I said if you lost.  Fair enough?"
Chrissy:  "Oh yeah, and the bad news for you is I drink like a fish!  I enjoyed it, too, and you are a credit to Holland."
Gina:  "Chrissy, you already ass kissed during my facesit of you!  I know I'm going to regret this but what do you want to drink?"