News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anyone know what video this is?

• 5 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Anyone know what video this is?
« on: July 10, 2020, 11:08:00 PM »
Does anyone know what video any of these pics are from?

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
Re: Anyone know what video this is?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 04:08:01 PM »
The only thing I know about the first Picture is that it is from an old Site called "RussianCatfights.com"

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 07:36:18 AM »
The only thing I know about the first Picture is that it is from an old Site called "RussianCatfights.com"

Looking at the site on archive, it looks like it's just a poser site that had girls pose for pics and didn't actually make any videos, unless anyone can say different. I'll just have to keep looking for the other two then. Thanks!

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 03:20:27 AM »

I can identify the second picture - it was from Belgian Fighting Women  BFW-032-2 produced in 2002 - redhead Steffi is straddling blonde Jana. They ceased operating in 2005 and their site is defunct.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 09:51:32 PM »

I can identify the second picture - it was from Belgian Fighting Women  BFW-032-2 produced in 2002 - redhead Steffi is straddling blonde Jana. They ceased operating in 2005 and their site is defunct.

Thanks! Any idea where I'd be able to find it or their other videos?

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 12:54:19 AM »
There are some Belgian Fighting Women downloads on Clips4Sale.com - search "BFW" under Catfighting and Female Wrestling categories - but not the one you're interested in unfortunately. The only other suggestion is to enquire with Roxanne to see if by any chance she has it.