News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Type of opponent

• 13 Replies

Offline Txblonde

Type of opponent
« on: July 20, 2020, 04:12:10 PM »
Irl matches, do you prefer new and different opponents or rematches against previous opponents?

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
Re: Type of opponent
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 04:43:33 PM »
Both, as for rematches as long as the first match up was competitive.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 04:44:27 PM by thirstybeermonster »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 06:49:18 PM »
in wrestling I prefer women I already know just for safety reasons.  It can be adventurous to face new people, but you don't know how well they have been trained. 

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 03:00:31 AM »
Carmen you are correct the strippers i paid to do fights in Vegas only wanted to fight another stripper from her club.i would of loved to see 2 stripperd from different clubs compete against each other and yes the 2 strippers were willing to fight each other until they discovered the other stripper was from another club. Even if i upped the money neither was interested.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 03:39:56 AM by DJP60 »
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 05:48:46 AM »
both new and rematches  in rematches try to settle the score for one of us
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

DottiD

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 12:16:13 AM »
Prefer new but I have been known to accept rematches or same opponent in a different style match , I don’t like it becoming to the point we know each other’s move and ability so well it’s no longer the thrill of the doubt each has facing a stranger and only our reputations.

Offline Tiffany_BBW

• I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobies. Fear me
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 04:06:03 AM »
I would say both - though I rarely seem to get a chance to play around anymore, so I am usually just happy to be there, more or less.
I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobs.  Fear me.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 04:43:37 PM »
Carmen you are correct the strippers i paid to do fights in Vegas only wanted to fight another stripper from her club.i would of loved to see 2 stripperd from different clubs compete against each other and yes the 2 strippers were willing to fight each other until they discovered the other stripper was from another club. Even if i upped the money neither was interested.

I can understand their reasoning.  I probably would have felt the same way in this case.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 06:33:44 PM »
My wife prefers women of similar build, height, and weight...although she has expressed she'd fight women on the heavier side.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 08:36:42 PM »
great question, many women i have asked this of say if its a rematch it can get very fesity as there was usually a loser before. and those that lost before either want to get revenge or stay clear depending how bad they lost

new opponents bring that buzz and unknown.

Toni72

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2020, 09:03:52 PM »
I would also say both. I wrestled a couple of opponents several times due to proximity of the opponent and then traveled to Florida to wrestle a couple of women that would be new to me. there is excitement in both type of matches.  I would love to wrestle with you :)

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 11:13:21 PM »
New.  I don't like rematches.  We already know how it is, as we both previously gave everything we had to fight it out.

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 01:09:50 AM »
Both options. I love to fight against a new opponent and I love revenge fights. But I like the first option a little more. You never know what to expect from an unfamiliar opponent, it gives more adrenaline

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 12:36:08 AM »
Just my observation, but most times it seems to me on rematches that the outcome is the same each time. If one woman beat another profusely she’ll probably do it again