News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cloud storage backup of Catfight Collection.

• 3 Replies

Offline Catfightfan101

Cloud storage backup of Catfight Collection.
« on: July 07, 2020, 05:37:37 PM »
So at present I store all my videos (300+) on my SD card on my phone and I pay monthly to backup in cloud storage.

The cloud storage I currently use are reasonable but am wondering if there are any free alternatives people know of that offer a decent amount of storage.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Cloud storage backup of Catfight Collection.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 06:19:09 PM »
   I have just transfer my DVD collection onto a PC and was planning on buying something to transfer my videos and music onto in case the PC dies. What's the best options or devices to get?  Have PRIV matches in collection so don't like the cloud option.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 11:37:08 PM »
I have a 6T external hard drive for my laptop that I keep everything backed up. About $125 USD from amazon for the hard drive, then it's free.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 02:54:39 AM »
Depends on the size of your collection.  You can go anything from a USB drive to a Giant HDD.  Again this option is free.  Storage in the Cloud is generally safe as most of the sites encrypt the data so hacking is not very likely. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)