News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The struggles in an all-female Office

• 2 Replies

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
The struggles in an all-female Office
« on: November 01, 2020, 03:16:34 PM »
This is actually my 1st story, but I never uploaded it, the Village is my 2nd story....I hope you all like and enjoy this one

THE STRUGGLES IN AN ALL-FEMALE OFFICE.

Dion was a 48 year old mixed race lesbian who worked as an accountant at a very busy accountancy firm in a small town in the UK.  She had been with the company for nearly 10 years know, she was very competent at her job, and had dealt with some very important accounts for employer, she loves her job, other companies had tried to poach her away, but she was happy were she was..the reason being all the other employees of the company were women, the only male was Richard and her was the security guard, a sweet older gentleman, al the women in the company loved Richard he was like everyone’s grandfather, from the company owner right down to the cleaners, he would do anything for anyone.

As Dion sat her desk looking round the emptying office after yet another job offer, she realised that even though she was a lesbian she had never really thought about any of her co-workers in a sexual way, they were there when she arrived in the morning and there when she left of night.  Something else she never really noticed was how wide the age range of her co-workers actually was, from Gemma a new receptionist a cute olive skinned girl of 19 to the owner a rather buxom grey haired woman Monica in her early to mid 60’s, all the years she has been here and she didn’t know how old her boss was, all the employees fitted in the ages in between, a smile crept on her face as she thought it would be horrible to leave this office everyone was so nice. 

Looking at the time she decided to pack up and head home, one last look round the office and it looked like everyone had gone, strange thing was that there were still 4 coats on the coat stand, Dion didn’t recognise them, but then that was nothing new, she chuckled as she thought of it, the thought forgotten she headed to the ladies room before leaving as she was on her way back she noticed a light under one of the doors, then she heard muffled noises, slowing to see if she could make out the noises when all of a sudden she heard someone call her name, looking up she saw Melanie one of the other accountants smiling and waving goodnight., waving back she headed back to her desk grabbed her things and left for the night.

The next morning she got in the office early, Melanie was already there and making coffee in the kitchen, Mel greeted Dion with a smile as usual, Dion stifled a gasp, she noticed faint what looked like scratch marks on Melanie’s neck and face, faint because they seemed to be covered in make-up, Dion thought that she couldn’t remember Melanie using so much make-up, the thought passed and Dion went back to her desk with her 1st cup of black coffee for the day.  The day dragged for Dion, every time she saw Melanie she couldn’t help but stare.  Finally she couldn’t take it anymore and she sent Melanie a an instant message to ask about her neck and to check if she was ok.

Lunch time came and went, then just before 5pm a reply from Melanie came through asking if she could stop by Dion’s house on the way home, Dion saw no problem with that so invited her over, Dion got home just after 6pm and made herself a salad and opened a bottle of wine, kicking off her shoes she settled down to have her salad and wine, just as she had finished her doorbell rang out.  Answering the door she found Melanie standing there, she invited her in, but before she could say anything, Melanie blurted out that she was sorry she hadn’t told her this before, Dion looking confused at Melanie offered a seat and concerned looked at her scared of what was coming.

Offering Melanie, a glass of wine, she took a seat opposite her and waited for Melanie to take a drink of her wine, with a deep breath Melanie began to tell Dion what was happening at the office that Dion didn’t know about.

Melanie said that the previous night when she had called to her and wave goodnight, Melanie said that she knew that Dion had heard what was happening in the cupboard, Dion looking confused said what do you mean, Melanie took a deep breath and told her that Joy, Rachel and Jean were in the cupboard and that they were waiting for her, Dion blushed and in a low tone asked are they lesbians..are you a lesbian, Melanie chuckling at Dion’s naivety laughed and said well yes, but we were meeting to have a catfight.

Dion sat in her chair dumbfounded, she had no idea how to answer that, but in what seemed like 10 minutes bashfully looked back to Melanie, who had eyes fixed on Dion’s reaction, and the 1st thing Dion asked was dose anyone else know that is what happened last night, and said I won’t say a word, don’t worry, thinking as she was speaking, Dion carried on, saying right if anyone asks you wasn’t there, make sure the others don’t blurt out what happened, I’ll make sure nothing happens, we can sort this…OMG..promise me you won’t do anything like this again Melanie, Dion said.  Melanie smiled and said I promise, a smile crossing her lips as she spoke, Melanie was confident that Dion was shocked by what she had just heard, but there was something in her eyes that Melanie could see excited her.  The rest of the evening passed without another word being spoken about the events of the previous night.

The next morning at the office Dion was her bright and cheerful self, greeting Meanie, with a pleasant hello, showing no signs of any bashfulness of the previous night, Joy arrived soon followed by Rachel, each one getting a cheerful greeting from the new manage, with Dion showing no signs of knowing what they had been up to the night before.  The day passed without incident, that night again Dion left 1st and again noticed that Joy Rachel and Melanie were the only ones left, with a rye smiles, she left too, she had plans of her own tonight and she didn’t want to be late.

Dion couldn’t get home quick enough from work, parking up her car as walking as quick as she could to her front door to get in, slamming it shut behind her, all Dion could think about was catfights..she had thought of nothing else since Melanie’s revelation about what goes on in the office after work with her, Joy and Rachel.

After getting home from Melanie’s the previous night she had logged onto her computer and done a search on catfights, what she uncovered amazed her and opened her eyes to something she had closed herself off to since she was a teenager.  The images and videos she found online brought so many memories from when she was a teenager at the all-girls school she had attended, memories of the catfights she had with other girls. One of the videos brought back a memory that she had forgot about as she had thought it perverted and wrong at the time. The video showed two mature women between 40 -50, much like herself and the women that work in her office, the two women wasted no time in locking on to each other’s hair dragging themselves around a small room, shrieks and squeals and grunts part of the soundtrack along with what Dion could only describe as trash talk, the video lasted for 60 minutes by the end Dion had brought herself to orgasm 5 times.

Dion stripped off and was down to her stockings and suspenders, her bra was discarded, and she sat topless before he monitor screen, tapping away she logged onto a sight she had found where women and men could log into to talk about catfights and sexfights as she had come to find out were an off shoot of catfighting, she logged into the chatroom under a profile name of Leiaclaws (she used her middle name that she never used) straight away her screen started to ping as messages started popping on the screen in front of her, most were from men wanting to talk and ask her questions on if she had any fights, she quickly got bored of all the prying questions and politely ended the chats, then there were the messages from females welcoming her to the chat room.

To Dion the chatroom seemed quiet, when a message popped on screen the profile was from someone called Nastycat50, intrigued Dion opened the message, the message was short and sweet “hello bitch, another old cxnt to toy with” reading the message, Dion felt her nipples grow erect and felt a tingle in her pussy, with her breathing shallow with excitement, she thought out her reply with shaking hands she typed her reply. “well hello to you too slut, I hope you’re a mature whore, because we will both have a new toy” hitting the send button, Dion couldn’t believe how excited she felt and how much she felt she wanted to reach through the monitor screen and just get her hands on Nastycat50.

Within minutes Dion was engaged in a verbal catfight with Nastycat50, the exhilaration that Dion felt, she felt alive, she felt primal urges that she hadn’t felt in a long time and she liked it.  3 hours and 6 orgasms later Dion and Nastycat50 aggressively decided to end their chat session, but both accepted friend requests from the other with the promise to chat soon.  After a quick shower Dion went to bed and slept a peaceful sleep.

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
Re: The struggles in an all-female Office
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 04:50:39 PM »
Mmmmmm.... lots of potential here.  Great start!  I look forward to seeing where this goes.  Thanks for posting!

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: The struggles in an all-female Office
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 06:12:29 PM »
I agree. This is a very nice start. I see lots of delicious possibilities. Good job so far. Please continue.
sidekick