News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ultimate Surrender Rematch Sonja vs Sara

• 22 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Ultimate Surrender Rematch Sonja vs Sara, pics 47-48 posted
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 05:11:00 PM »
Nice. Thanks

Thanks, Dave! Glad to hear that some folks are enjoying this!  ;) :D

Meanwhile the humiliation of Sara is stepped up a notch ... losing has severe consequences!   8)

TO BE CONTINUED ...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Ultimate Surrender Rematch Sonja vs Sara, pics 49-51 posted
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 04:43:43 PM »
Really a very beautiful drawing and a magnificent scenario ... well done and thank you

Thank you, Katia!  :-* :D All praise to the artist who prefers to stay anonymous  ::) ... I only added the text!  ;)

Here's some more gang banging (with a couple more still to come before the CLIMAX) ...  ;D

TO BE CONTINUED ...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Ultimate Surrender Rematch Sonja vs Sara, pic 52, END
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 11:10:14 AM »
Sonja: I giggle and feel my arousal building again as I witness the guys continuing their assault on Sara's already abused pussy & ass ... double spearing her between the two of them as she's lifted in the air ... and assaulted from 2 sides ...

And I can't help but dip my fingers down into my drenched gash, plunging 3 fingers in deep with my thumb strumming my engorged dicklit ... grinning wickedly as the guys once again squirt their semen inside her trembling holes ... driving her against her will to a simultaneous, humiliating orgasm in front of the cameras ... her juices mixing & dripping down with theirs ...

"Mmm, vengeance has indeed been so sweet!", I smile with pleasure ...  ;D :D ;)

{alt}

THE END
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:11:19 AM by SunnyB »

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
Re: Ultimate Surrender Rematch Sonja vs Sara
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2020, 10:05:55 PM »
Hello, always a pleasure see sonny or sonja wrestling :)
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2020, 09:41:10 AM »
Mmm, thank you, Sugoi  :-*... we love hearing from our fans  ;) ... whether we win or lose!   :D ;D

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 01:29:42 PM »
Didn't Sara get a clear majority in the poll? Are we having a rematch?

Great pics thought. Maybe an oil wrestling rematch would be great. A little shine on their skins.  8)

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 10:37:54 AM »
very very very nice
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 10:19:02 AM »
Didn't Sara get a clear majority in the poll? Are we having a rematch?

Great pics thought. Maybe an oil wrestling rematch would be great. A little shine on their skins.  8)

Yes, Sara gor a clear majority in the Poll, but it was just an OPINION poll ... didn't determine the outcome of the fight (which in fact was already completed). Also on two other sets similar polls were posted my alter ego, Sonja, got a clear majority!  ;) ;D But glad you enjoyed the pics!  :-* At the moment though a 3rd rematch (Sara won the 1st) is not on the cards ... however, I'm thinking of making the 1st fight available at my LULU store, and also another match between myself as Sonny vs Sara ... but have not yet gotten round to it ...  ::)

very very very nice

Thanks, Carol, I'm delighted you enjoyed!  :-* ;D