News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

riginal dynasty

• 2 Replies

Offline STARSHOLLOW

riginal dynasty
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:40:45 PM »
i have just been watching some old dynasty dvds. 2 of the sexiest girls on in the series were the original fallon (pamela sue martin) and her replacement catherine oxenberg .  which had me fantasysing as to who would win a drag out hairpulling scratching clothes riping catfight between them . my money would be on psm wot do you guys reckon
also i would loved to have seen psm go at it with claudia (the stunning pamaela bellwood) in a savage death fight over all that oil money who wud win that one?

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: riginal dynasty
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 11:27:49 PM »
Back in the day that would be a really hot matchup; I could see Pamela Sue taking control early; wrapping her legs around her.....perhaps choking her with her own bra; I wished that Pamela Sue would have fought Heather Locklear; that would have been fun to watch; Heather had a brief pool fight with Catherine in evening gowns.Back in the evening soap opera days of rich and naughty lots of possibilites of tussling beauties.....Perhaps even a battle royale between Dallas and Dynasty.... Can you picture Linda Evans or Joan Collins tangling with Victoria Principal? Just a thought

Offline STARSHOLLOW

Re: riginal dynasty
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 11:20:34 PM »
do you remember when krystle (linda evans) had that catfight with her double when she was locked in the attic . well heres an idea for dallas what if jr had found a double for pammy in a bid to drive bobby insane and get him out of ewing oil,only for the 2 pammies to come together at the ranch at the same time, and meet in an insane brutal fight to the death with both women trying to throttle the last breath out of each other. of course the real pam (vp) would triumph in the end but it would have been an earth shattering scrap to watch